Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) (8536 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by alertness(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2018
Michael781:
well,how will I start,lemme start my not too rosy story,please forgive my bad grammar!!

well I meet this girl,last year between august-september,I'm not really sure,we somehow click,started dating,we had s.ex about 3 times in which I use protection,but during the sex i usually go 1 round without protection but the rest rounds I used protection!!..well along the start of the relationship she told me she dated two guys before me,I was like OK..fastfoward to the present,she log in her fb acct on my phone and forget to log off,so I decided to take a peep and what I read and saw,I was so shocked and betrayed,I discovered she was still chatting with her 1st bf and the reason they broke up was because she gave him "AN INFECTION",he didn't decided specified the kind of "INFECTION" but he said he spend almost about 50k to treat himself!! and this my said galfrd according to her cause I immediately confronted her with the evidence,she said she took prescription drugs,which one of frds recommend for her....now I'm so angry with myself...and she's being begging n calling ever since....

P.S :insults,criticism,opinions, are welcome..
and also I'm not from Warri,just relocated not too familiar with the place but I can find my way around!!
The bible says flee fornication but you think you're smarter than your creator.That's just one of the consequences. God will help you.Go to medical centre around to run a test and get proper treatment.
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Gangster1ms: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2018
Michael781:
well,how will I start,lemme start my not too rosy story,please forgive my bad grammar!!

well I meet this girl,last year between august-september,I'm not really sure,we somehow click,started dating,we had s.ex about 3 times in which I use protection,but during the sex i usually go 1 round without protection but the rest rounds I used protection!!..well along the start of the relationship she told me she dated two guys before me,I was like OK..fastfoward to the present,she log in her fb acct on my phone and forget to log off,so I decided to take a peep and what I read and saw,I was so shocked and betrayed,I discovered she was still chatting with her 1st bf and the reason they broke up was because she gave him "AN INFECTION",he didn't decided specified the kind of "INFECTION" but he said he spend almost about 50k to treat himself!! and this my said galfrd according to her cause I immediately confronted her with the evidence,she said she took prescription drugs,which one of frds recommend for her....now I'm so angry with myself...and she's being begging n calling ever since....

P.S :insults,criticism,opinions, are welcome..
and also I'm not from Warri,just relocated not too familiar with the place but I can find my way around!!
From ur story i don't think it's hiv cause if it were, then the chat will be more intensed than the price of 50k being mentioned and hiv must be mentioned. Also hiv takes months to reflect in your system.. saying this cause i saw ur test results. You will have to go back after 3months to be sure. But nevertheless, i don't think it's hiv. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
Gangster1ms:

From ur story i don't think it's hiv cause if it were, then the chat will be more intensed than the price of 50k being mentioned and hiv must be mentioned. Also hiv takes months to reflect in your system.. saying this cause i saw ur test results. You will have to go back after 3months to be sure. But nevertheless, i don't think it's hiv. smiley

Thanks baba.. This week in also getting the ex-gf tested!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Beautiful Curvy Nurse Drives Social Media Users Crazy / Is My Nigerian Husband And His Family Scamming Me!!! / Randy Couple Caught Having Sex In The Open In Broad Daylight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.