Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (78502 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 04, 2018
I understand that people psychologically tend to get aggressive when they are faced with the truth. You have seen that you messed the whole up. The verses prove that you were wrong. Tell me the Bible version from which you got "THE CHURCH"
Yahwehchild:
quoted it for you to see nd d comment followed in d next post.. But since u are so ashamed of ursef right now and would rather resort to shade throwing like u were taught in ur cult as evident by ur fellow jws
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 04, 2018
removetheturban:
I knew you got it wrong that was why I stepped in to put you on the right line. That comment was absolutely wrong. The Bible did not say 'THE CHURCH'. You fell out of the truth. Stay on the course of the truth. Like I have told you, the following verses contain the message for you. Read them and accept that you fell off the radar.
grin cheesy cheesy. Even when you knew that it was Apostle Paul's epistle to the Ephesian church, you would still deny it. Typical
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 04, 2018
You cannot kill a bird spitting in the air. I do not expect anyone to keep quiet. To a pedigree, I have respected everyone's opinion on this forum. Positive or negative comments are welcome as long as they are constructive.

Do you think that RCCG pastors are heretical since they believe and propagate spiritual marriages?
Yahwehchild:
alot of times even on dis forum. Wen i see a thread on it i make it known that it is not biblical. Unlike u dat will open a thread to preach ur doctrine but would expect those not in support of it to keep quiet
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 04, 2018
removetheturban:
I understand that people psychologically tend to get aggressive when they are faced with the truth. You have seen that you messed the whole up. The verses prove that you were wrong. Tell me the Bible version from which you got "THE CHURCH"
and u saw a quotation mark on the post right? When Paul is writing to the church at Ephesus and said "you" who are the you he was referring to?
Reasoning like dis is wat u get wen u av been conned and can't think straight again
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 04, 2018
removetheturban:
You cannot kill a bird spitting in the air. I do not expect anyone to keep quiet. To a pedigree, I have respected everyone's opinion on this forum. Positive or negative comments are welcome as long as they are constructive.

Do you think that RCCG pastors are heretical since they believe and propagate spiritual marriages?
yes, dat is if they do propagate it. Any one teaching another gospel other than what is in the Bible is heretic
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 04, 2018
You are getting farther into unfamiliar situation. I asked of components of blood in saliva. You are digressing. I see that you are not solid enough on this topic.
Yahwehchild:
good point you just raise too. There are individuals who are prone to having bleeding gums, d blood would get into their saliva too. So if there is exchange between spouses, the one who might av swallowed some blood in d saliva has automatically broken ur Jehovah rule right?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 04, 2018
If you find out that your church also shares the belief. What would be your reaction?
Yahwehchild:
yes, dat is if they do propagate it. Any one teaching another gospel other than what is in the Bible is heretic
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 04, 2018
removetheturban:
If you find out that your church also shares the belief. What would be your reaction?
yes.. And as far as av know for over 2 decades of attending d church, dey av never preached dat nonsense
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 04, 2018
removetheturban:
You are getting farther into unfamiliar situation. I asked of components of blood in saliva. You are digressing. I see that you are not solid enough on this topic.
are u denying that there are situations where there is exchange of blood from d mouth during kissing? Where one of the party has tendency of bleeding gum? How is it on familiar?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 04, 2018
See who is talking about someone digressing.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 04, 2018
You must be frigging upset this moment. I see that you are flying all over the place with alternating points. I will let you chill out for a moment.
Yahwehchild:
are u denying that there are situations where there is exchange of blood from d mouth during kissing? Where one of the party has tendency of bleeding gum? How is it on familiar?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 04, 2018
How can we ascertain that?
Yahwehchild:
yes.. And as far as av know for over 2 decades of attending d church, dey av never preached dat nonsense
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 04, 2018
removetheturban:
You must be frigging upset this moment. I see that you are flying all over the place with alternating points. I will let you chill out for a moment.
lol.. Obviously u are overwhelmed and do not know what to say again

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 04, 2018
removetheturban:
How can we ascertain that?
at least i as a member am a proof dat we do not believe dat. Just like u are a proof dat ur society do not accept blood transfusion
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 04, 2018
U avnt been abstaining from blood afterall.. U av probably swallowed ur spouse's blood wen u kissed on several occasion grin..
Don't worry, i wont report you to ur Governing body. Trust me
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by OneJ: 10:47pm On May 04, 2018
Yahwehchild:
i repeat, there is no way u define scam as regarding religion with Bible in particular without mentioning jw.. Just go tru the Wikipedia link ur brother posted up there and scroll down to d portion u see an image of a wheat. Den read d story there..

The churches u mentioned has contributed more to the society dat ur cult.. No wonder ur DaddyFreeze seems to have lost his steam. U can help him out

U keep making false authoritative statements. Who told u u have to reveal ur identity to be anti scam? How about wiki leaks. U think u r talking to one of those ur jw folks u deceive with grammar. grin >:

@yahwehchild: U sabi lie too much. Did u read the entire wikipedia posts or u saw the subheading "miracle wheat" & deceived yourself say u done catch them? I will quote Wikipedia " On March22,1911,Brooklyn Eagle Edge reported that Russell was accused of gaining profit from a strain of wheat named "miracle wheat" by K.B.Stoner of Fincastle ,Virginia who claimed to have discovered this strain". Mr K.B.Stoner,not Russell, is behind the miracle wheat. For space constraints I will paraphrase ... Mr Russell defended himself publicly & in writing the wheat was a donation from which he never profited himself. Mr Stoner sold it $1.25c per pound while Russell sold for$1 per pound. While the newspaper claimed it's not miracle wheat, Russell offered a refund for up to a year later (likely more than a year) to any customer "who were dissatisfied with their purchase" ( Ref no82: An American Court of Law said " the (Brooklyn Eagle Edge ) article is unquestionably libelous....". yahwehchild, this your moniker no fit U at all. Indeed, U are very fraudulent & deceitful . In its entirety , the wikipedia post reveals everything for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:31am On May 05, 2018
For some reason best known to dis dude, i get banned each time i try to reply. Another person can try quoting if he wouldn't get banned.

If we are talking about lies and deceit, you should carry the trophy because you denied the existence of this story initially. Now you are even talking of him refunding.. Refunding what? He didn't sell anything and he will still have to refund? Does it make any sense? If u patiently read dat article sef, just before the wheat story, you will see the story about his immoral life. Dat is d man who found your so called pure worship ooo
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 05, 2018
You got banned probably because you used derogatory words against the JW. You have been very derogatory and insulting lately and I do not know why. You got a little better some months ago but you are now going back to your old ways. Why not let the Bible change you and permeate your mind?

You should learn how to be respectful and display a humble spirit. You are morphing into an acidic character.
Salvation102:
For some reason best known to dis dude, i get banned each time i try to reply. Another person can try quoting if he wouldn't get banned.

If we are talking about lies and deceit, you should carry the trophy because you denied the existence of this story initially. Now you are even talking of him refunding.. Refunding what? He didn't sell anything and he will still have to refund? Does it make any sense? If u patiently read dat article sef, just before the wheat story, you will see the story about his immoral life. Dat is d man who found your so called pure worship ooo
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:42am On May 05, 2018
You have failed to apply the basic rule of spiritual reasoning in your comment. What kind of comment is?
Yahwehchild:
U avnt been abstaining from blood afterall.. U av probably swallowed ur spouse's blood wen u kissed on several occasion grin..
Don't worry, i wont report you to ur Governing body. Trust me
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 05, 2018
removetheturban:
You got banned probably because you used derogatory words against the JW. You have been very derogatory and insulting lately and I do not know why. You got a little better some months ago but you are now going back to your old ways. Why not let the Bible change you and permeate your mind?

You should learn how to be respectful and display a humble spirit. You are morphing into an acidic character.
that is a lie. Ur former muniker wch is lovingjehova was banned too. Was it also because you were using derogatory words against jw? Is the forum a jw forum? To test your hypothesis, why don't you quote dat dude up there and see if u won't get banned

I choose the line of communication after your beloved jw brother insulted me repeatedly and you lots didn't call him to order and were busy liking his posts... Why start what you cannot finish? As far as am concerned, i am undeterred, if i am banned again, d ban will surely expire and i will still say wat i av to say
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 05, 2018
removetheturban:
You have failed to apply the basic rule of spiritual reasoning in your comment. What kind of comment is?
Really grin.. Why don't you list those basic rules for me to see, and the authority behind the rules?

You really want to tell me that u are unaware that sometimes, individuals have bleeding gum? U wanna tell me dat u do not know dat sometimes, individuals av sores or ulcers in their mouth? Nd these blood gets mixed with their saliva?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by OneJ: 4:29pm On May 05, 2018
Salvation102:

@ salvation 102 ( alias yahwehchild).. It's said that "there's none as blind as he who would not see". U simply saw the "miracle wheat" subheading & lied that Russell was a con man. Again, in your own words, " U will see the story about his immoral life". Now, U came back to NL with another moniker to spread the same false & baseless Press report circulated by unscrupulous online bloggers. On this matter, the American Court of Law had said your LIES are "unquestionably libelous.." To read,investigate & understand that wikipedia posts,is it that difficult 4U? No one has forced U to accept the beliefs of JW. But, Pls resist the itch to malign Jehovah's holy name & His people with falsehood & defamatory content. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 05, 2018
I see u aren't remorseful over the lie you told earlier on. I see you do not even have the honor to retract your falsehood.
"He is NOT a con man,fraudster or cultist. This link below is accessible to the public to read for themselves & ascertain the facts rather than lies U copy & paste. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Taze_Russell. (Simply type the link above as one word,no spaces. The site is accessible & open to all). The man never defrauded anybody with miracle beans (wheat)."
Dat was ur initial statement and u were even bold enough to put the link to d Wikipedia page.. U are the product of his cunning craftiness obviously. No wonder he deceived so many people that the world was going to end but was proven to be a bareface liar.. An evil tree cannot produce good fruit so am not surprised if his traits are found in you
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 05, 2018
For the record, i am using a different muniker simply because i was banned initially.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 05, 2018
That is such a petty thought to ruffle up the truth. Would you allow your doctor to transfuse saliva mixed with blood from a bleeding gum into your system?

Salvation102:
Really grin.. Why don't you list those basic rules for me to see, and the authority behind the rules?

You really want to tell me that u are unaware that sometimes, individuals have bleeding gum? U wanna tell me dat u do not know dat sometimes, individuals av sores or ulcers in their mouth? Nd these blood gets mixed with their saliva?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 05, 2018
How can you tell who likes one's comment? Does it hurt you that one gets a like and you don't? What is the fuss about someone getting likes?

How can you expect us to call someone to order? This is an open forum and people come here individually to express their points. If you notice that I am salty, it is your duty(you the one I am conversing with) to call me to order if you find my comment offensive. You cannot expect a council to sit over a comment.

If you chose your line of communication after a JW, then copy him verbatim. You should also accept his doctrines as the truth.

I do not believe throwing insults or disparaging others makes you a better Christian. You have gone to the point of insulting some Muslims and Catholics as well. The Bible condemns contentiousness. You do not have to be overly defensive and insulting to prove that you are undeterred.
Salvation102:
that is a lie. Ur former muniker wch is lovingjehova was banned too. Was it also because you were using derogatory words against jw? Is the forum a jw forum? To test your hypothesis, why don't you quote dat dude up there and see if u won't get banned

I choose the line of communication after your beloved jw brother insulted me repeatedly and you lots didn't call him to order and were busy liking his posts... Why start what you cannot finish? As far as am concerned, i am undeterred, if i am banned again, d ban will surely expire and i will still say wat i av to say
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 05, 2018
removetheturban:
That is such a petty thought to ruffle up the truth. Would you allow your doctor to transfuse saliva mixed with blood from a bleeding gum into your system?

if he can separate the saliva from the blood, yes. How can u be swallowing ur partner blood mixed in saliva nd still say u r abstaining?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 05, 2018
removetheturban:
How can you tell who likes one's comment? Does it hurt you that one gets a like and you don't? What is the fuss about someone getting likes?

How can you expect us to call someone to order? This is an open forum and people come here individually to express their points. If you notice that I am salty, it is your duty(you the one I am conversing with) to call me to order if you find my comment offensive. You cannot expect a council to sit over a comment.

If you chose your line of communication after a JW, then copy him verbatim. You should also accept his doctrines as the truth.

I do not believe throwing insults or disparaging others makes you a better Christian. You have gone to the point of insulting some Muslims and Catholics as well. The Bible condemns contentiousness. You do not have to be overly defensive and insulting to prove that you are undeterred.
well it does not hurt me one bit, it only shows that other jw seeing are in support of such actions and hence dey are all the same.
Oh, u do realize it is an open forum and yet want to censor my comments about ur society as u even attempt to do by dis post, how does dat even work?
I should copy the doctrine of your false religion cos one of u talked trash at me?
Your bible actually does support insult as ur brother tried to prove and ir folks supported by likes. Any Christian involved in extra biblical doctrine is not worthy of my respect talkless of Muslims or jws.. Physician, heal thyself. U avnt finished teaching decorum to ursef nd ur fellow members, and u want to teach me. U must be kidding me
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by OneJ: 11:12pm On May 05, 2018
Salvation102:
I see u aren't remorseful over the lie you told earlier on. I see you do not even have the honor to retract your falsehood.
"He is NOT a con man,fraudster or cultist. This link below is accessible to the public to read for themselves & ascertain the facts rather than lies U copy & paste. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Taze_Russell. (Simply type the link above as one word,no spaces. The site is accessible & open to all). The man never defrauded anybody with miracle beans (wheat)."
Dat was ur initial statement and u were even bold enough to put the link to d Wikipedia page.. U are the product of his cunning craftiness obviously. No wonder he deceived so many people that the world was going to end but was proven to be a bareface liar.. An evil tree cannot produce good fruit so am not surprised if his traits are found in you
@ salvation 102: Have u forgotten so soon that U infact first called it "miracle beans"? Pls Ask yourself ,why eee be say NL mods dey see somethings wey U no agree to see 4 your posts? Eee be like say U no understand grammar wey u read for wikipedia because your eye wan see wetin your mind dey deceive U. Indeed, U are a barefaced LIAR. But, Make I help u small.. Is Russell the original owner of "miracle wheat"?. Did Russell sell above the selling price of the wheat owner? Did Russell make money for himself from sale of wheat? Who said its "miracle wheat' ,Mr Russell or the original owner? What did the Court of Law say about newspaper articles on Mr Russell? (Ur candid reply to these questions confirms or disproves your integrity on NL). Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 1:55am On May 06, 2018
Your opinion about me, means nothing cos i never expected you to be in agreement with me by the way cos am revealing something you are ashamed of.
And for the record, no mod is banning me but the spam bot, so av learnt not to quote you directly . You can argue with your phone or Wikipedia. It was called miracle wheat, you cannot explain it away, seeing your zeal to cover up the fraud done by ur founder shows u are also a fraud. Check the below from the Wikipedia page u shared and argue with your phone. You, your founder and the entire JW cult are fraud. If it hurts you, jump into the lagoon

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (86) (Reply)

7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions / Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.