Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (77420 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 15, 2018
Riofidelio:
Well can you please say something reasonable to defend why a Spirit filled Christian could ask a confirmed LIAR if he's born again? Jesus taught Nicodemus what born again means and it's in the Bible till today so how come you're asking someone you yourself have confirmed is a LIAR if he could by chance be born again? Is that not a mockery on God's personality as well as underestimating the Holy Spirit that's used in baptizing the Born Agains? Of course such a question could only come from a confused dullard "Oponu Olodo" Jesus didn't teach US to insult people but taught US to identify stupid people when we meet some! Matthew 23:17 So that observers could have a rethink over our conversation and know for sure if such a person is stupid or not! Thank you.
i wonder why it is offensive to ask if someone is born again. Its simply a yes or no question..before i asked u dat question, u claimed u r the one practicing pure worship, u said Jesus came and approved ur mode of worship and decided to abide wit ur group. Den i asked u, a very simple question and u turned it to a thing of insult in a bid to shut me up
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:06am On May 15, 2018
salvation101:
Jesus on several occasions declared himself as the messiah they were expecting. On one of such occasions they even wanted to stone him. By the way, Jesus himself told Nicodemus that he must be born again so again, i ask. Are you born again? Do u have the Spirit's withness that you are one of his son? Roman 8:9 said anyone dat doesn't have the spirit of God is non of his

man may consider you to be perfect but man is not a good judge of character. Do u meet the biblical standard for knowing you are a child of God? Are you born again?
shocked how is dis offensive
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 15, 2018
salvation101:
Stupidity is not an offense but it becomes an offense in the part the observer if not pronounced or declared. If that question comes from a none believer of the Bible it will be understandable but from someone claiming to have the knowledge of the Bible is an insult on Christianity! Asking someone you yourself confirmed has been lying about God's word if he's Born Again Haaaaaaaa! so if the person say "Yes" you'll start arguing again or if "No" you'll now say what? Please my friend stupidity is stupidity just learn how to ask reasonable,thought provoking and leading questions that will benefit all readers and not just talking back for talking sake!

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 15, 2018
salvation101:
i wonder why it is offensive to ask if someone is born again. Its simply a yes or no question..before i asked u dat question, u claimed u r the one practicing pure worship, u said Jesus came and approved ur mode of worship and decided to abide wit ur group. Den i asked u, a very simple question and u turned it to a thing of insult in a bid to shut me up
I've told you that for your question to make sense and thought provoking you should first asked "what is Born Again?" then after answering,you can nail me from my own definition of Born Again but asking a question regarding what Jesus never repeated throughout His ministry and insisting it's compulsory for all Christians to be Born Again without knowing the meaning is nothing but stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 15, 2018
Riofidelio:
Stupidity is not an offense but it becomes an offense in the part the observer if not pronounced or declared. If that question comes from a none believer of the Bible it will be understandable but from someone claiming to have the knowledge of the Bible is an insult on Christianity! Asking someone you yourself confirmed has been lying about God's word if he's Born Again Haaaaaaaa! so if the person say "Yes" you'll start arguing again or if "No" you'll now say what? Please my friend stupidity is stupidity just learn how to ask reasonable,thought provoking and leading questions that will benefit all readers and not just talking back for talking sake!
well ur statement reeks of self conceit and pride. U feel bigger than the question but a teacher of the law was asked the same question. U still call it stupidity because u were asked if u were born again. But u said u practice pure worship but its not evident in ur words
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 15, 2018
Riofidelio:
I've told you that for your question to make sense and thought provoking you should first asked "what is Born Again?" then after answering,you can nail me from my own definition of Born Again but asking a question regarding what Jesus never repeated throughout His ministry and insisting it's compulsory for all Christians to be Born Again without knowing the meaning is nothing but stupidity.
lol. So its now stupidity to ask if someone is born again? Was Jesus stupid when he asked the same question? I simply asked a yes or no question but the best u could do is insult in return
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 15, 2018
salvation101:
BORN AGAIN means someone who has been baptized by WATER and SPIRIT! It's not for all Christians because you can't decide you want to become a born again even Jesus has NO SAY in selecting them. When Christianity began back then they're the first group to be gathered yet not all dedicated baptized Christians in the first century were born again, they're to become Spirit beings because they're going to rule with Jesus in heaven (a place not prepared for mortals from the beginning). Only Jehovah can decide who belongs to the group while everyone else who lived by God's righteous standards(from Abel~John the Baptist including millions of Christians) is qualified for everlasting life on a Paradise Earth,born agains won't come back to live with US again in the flesh! So all Christians are equal before God either born again or not the only difference is some belongs to the(heavenly)ruling class while the remaining are subjects of God's Kingdom. So you can now see how stupid it will sound when someone claiming to be Nigerian after trying to prove you're a Nigerian,the person said you've been lying all this while then asking "Are you also one of Nigerian rulers"

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 15, 2018
salvation101:
lol. So its now stupidity to ask if someone is born again? Was Jesus stupid when he asked the same question? I simply asked a yes or no question but the best u could do is insult in return
That's my point! Jesus NEVER ask Nicodemus if he's born again, go and reread that gospel account again in John chapter 3.Please Jesus never asked Nicodemus but telling him what is required to belong to the real group that the Pharisees thought they belong! Pharisees believed when the Messiah comes they'll be chosen as His corulers so Jesus was telling Nicodemus what is required to be a part of that class.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 15, 2018
salvation101:
well ur statement reeks of self conceit and pride. U feel bigger than the question but a teacher of the law was asked the same question. U still call it stupidity because u were asked if u were born again. But u said u practice pure worship but its not evident in ur words
Nobody is bigger than reasonable questions but some questions will just render you speechless considering the age and status of the one asking! Mark 15:4

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 6:48pm On May 15, 2018
hehe na for where Jesus ask Nichodemus weda he be born again? the guy day ask oya ansa am.
i tell u say this ur stupeed pride go kill you. u never learn. at this age you still day make the same mistake. you are the one with very bad pride. unlawful pride way no get meaning. when u think that you no something you no know naatin. naaaaatin. Riofidelio follow this hag up. no play with her oh. deadly snake dem no day take am do friend. the best snake is a beheaded dead one
salvation101:
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 15, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
hehe na for where Jesus ask Nichodemus weda he be born again? the guy day ask oya ansa am.
i tell u say this ur stupeed pride go kill you. u never learn. at this age you still day make the same mistake. you are the one with very bad pride. unlawful pride way no get meaning. when u think that you no something you no know naatin. naaaaatin. Riofidelio follow this hag up. no play with her oh. deadly snake dem no day take am do friend. the best snake is a beheaded dead one
u r are jehova withness full stop.
U do not deserve a reply from me by d way. D best reply for u is to ignore as d inconsequential personality u r. Ur mentions r just a waste of time, dats if u av anything doing with d time in d first place. But e go pepper u continuously as u b jw nd i no dey stop call dem falsehood
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 15, 2018
Riofidelio:
Nobody is bigger than reasonable questions but some questions will just render you speechless considering the age and status of the one asking! Mark 15:4
u seem to be bigger. Wat u consider simply question is may actually be touch but to crack for another person so d attitude of ridiculing a question and reeks of pride and not Christianly
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 15, 2018
Riofidelio:
BORN AGAIN means someone who has been baptized by WATER and SPIRIT! It's not for all Christians because you can't decide you want to become a born again even Jesus has NO SAY in selecting them. When Christianity began back then they're the first group to be gathered yet not all dedicated baptized Christians in the first century were born again, they're to become Spirit beings because they're going to rule with Jesus in heaven (a place not prepared for mortals from the beginning). Only Jehovah can decide who belongs to the group while everyone else who lived by God's righteous standards(from Abel~John the Baptist including millions of Christians) is qualified for everlasting life on a Paradise Earth,born agains won't come back to live with US again in the flesh! So all Christians are equal before God either born again or not the only difference is some belongs to the(heavenly)ruling class while the remaining are subjects of God's Kingdom. So you can now see how stupid it will sound when someone claiming to be Nigerian after trying to prove you're a Nigerian,the person said you've been lying all this while then asking "Are you also one of Nigerian rulers"
u are totally wrong.

1.Jesus told Nicodemus that except a man is born again he shall not see the kingdom of heaven.

2. In Peter letter, he describe those he wrote to as been born again.

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: note
25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

So saying its only Jehova that decide who becomes born again is unscriptural
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 7:10pm On May 15, 2018
hehehe the babe don frustrate grin grin grin.
I don know wetin day pepper you. nothing day pepper me o ol hag. i don take my life do sacrifice already. e no get wetin u fit take curse me way go pain me lai lai. I come this site come take and give insult. I just day pass my time and I no get womb. i don born pikin finish hehe. you have been trying to force me to be jw by force. you too are a jw full stop. na ursef u day pepper because u don dig me tire e no pepper me.

come and rescue ur wom. bo. if u like call me inconsequential personality na ur own be that. but na me and u oh. i wan make u deal with me oh. i am bored. no one is replying me on nairaland.
salvation101:
u r are jehova withness full stop.
U do not deserve a reply from me by d way. D best reply for u is to ignore as d inconsequential personality u r. Ur mentions r just a waste of time, dats if u av anything doing with d time in d first place. But e go pepper u continuously as u b jw nd i no dey stop call dem falsehood
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 15, 2018
Riofidelio:
That's my point! Jesus NEVER ask Nicodemus if he's born again, go and reread that gospel account again in John chapter 3.Please Jesus never asked Nicodemus but telling him what is required to belong to the real group that the Pharisees thought they belong! Pharisees believed when the Messiah comes they'll be chosen as His corulers so Jesus was telling Nicodemus what is required to be a part of that class.
Jesus preached a message the pharisees had never heard of before. The gospel of the kingdom. John d Baptist started it by declaring dat the kingdom was at hand, Jesus preached the Gospel of the kingdom and charged his disciples to. Nicodemus was interested in dat gospel and sneaked in by night to inquire hoe he could also be part of that kingdom and Jesus told him that he must be born again to see it... Jesus didn't say except Jehova choose you to be born again but "except a man be born again".
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 15, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
hehehe the babe don frustrate grin grin grin.
I don know wetin day pepper you. nothing day pepper me o ol hag. i don take my life do sacrifice already. e no get wetin u fit take curse me way go pain me lai lai. I come this site come take and give insult. I just day pass my time and I no get womb. i don born pikin finish hehe. you have been trying to force me to be jw by force. you too are a jw full stop. na ursef u day pepper because u don dig me tire e no pepper me.

come and rescue ur wom. bo. if u like call me inconsequential personality na ur own be that. but na me and u oh. i wan make u deal with me oh. i am bored. no one is replying me on nairaland.
eeya.... Me too i gaz ignore cos i don't think any conversation with you will add anything to me...enjoy!!! undecided
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 5:03am On May 16, 2018
you must not ignore oh. we have to go the mile before the end
salvation101:
eeya.... Me too i gaz ignore cos i don't think any conversation with you will add anything to me...enjoy!!! undecided
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:04am On May 16, 2018
salvation101:
u are totally wrong.

1.Jesus told Nicodemus that except a man is born again he shall not see the kingdom of heaven.

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: note
25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

You can be well educated and sound in English language but just a little patience and meekness will do you lot of good. All these your quotations just buttress what i said it's only your ideology of "all good people are going to heaven" that's making it difficult for you to understand the meaning of Born Again. Kingdom of heaven or kingdom of God means the same thing, it's called the Kingdom of heaven because those ruling will be stationed in heaven, they must put on the Spirit form "incorruptible body" before their death so that during their own resurrection they'll go straight to heaven unlike others who will be resurrected to life on Earth,that's why the early Christians have a lot to explain to those who belong to that class as it's not part of God's original plan and it has not been written or heard before. What all Israelites knew before is that during Messiah's reign Jerusalem will be the center of God's earthly government "on David's throne" but due to killing the Holy prophets and finally God's only begotten Son Jerusalem lost that glorious privilege.(Matthew 23:37) So Jesus promised His immediate followers who recognized Him as the Messiah that they should forget about Jerusalem because "He's going to prepare a place for them in heaven" where they'll live as Spirit beings and rule the Earth from there.John the Baptist doesn't belong to that class despite being greater than all those prior to him because he wasn't baptized with the Holy Spirit so John the Baptist was not a Born Again.Matthew11:11 Even during the first century many Christians thought they must be born again and they died due to their lack of understanding! 1 Corinthians 11:27-30 Jesus told two of His disciples that regarding choosing those that will rule with Him "Born Again" it's Jehovah that will select them not Him. Matthew 20:20-23 Notice that Jesus said every Christian must face severe test of their faith but ruling alongside the Christ is not by choice or ambition. Please think about it before saying your usual "you're totally wrong" stuff,God bless you!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:31am On May 16, 2018
salvation101:
u are totally wrong.

In as much as we're trying to help people grasp the understanding of Bible's message the Greek's philosophy of going to heaven and becoming gods is making it difficult for many to listen and benefit themselves. God's original plan is to renovate this Earth and remove all evildoers. Psalms 37:9-11 All animals will become grass eaters so no need to fear for "carnivores".Isaiah 11:7,65:25. All these are what Jesus preached and taught people during the first century but the time He had to spend in the flesh is not sufficient for Him to teach His faithful followers everything so He promised that the Holy Spirit will teach them and remind them. After saying some will go to Heaven and some will live on Earth (Matthew 5:3,5) Jesus continue telling them what they must do to become fit for the heavenly assignment because these ones will be the first fruit as in first to be resurrected and they'll live with Him in His heavenly abode but He still made it clear to them that He has others who must be fed spiritually as well but not with the same mindset or destination in focus. John 10:16 So you can see that we believe in going to heaven as well as in Born Again,you only need to humble yourself to understand all these things.Most people who are arguing with US blindly are doing themselves NO GOOD because as regards the wisdom of God revealed in the Bible YOU MUST LISTEN to Jehovah's witnesses before you can fully comprehend the Bible's message! God bless you
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 16, 2018
Riofidelio:
You can be well educated and sound in English language but just a little patience and meekness will do you lot of good. All these your quotations just buttress what i said it's only your ideology of "all good people are going to heaven" that's making it difficult for you to understand the meaning of Born Again. Kingdom of heaven or kingdom of God means the same thing, it's called the Kingdom of heaven because those ruling will be stationed in heaven, they must put on the Spirit form "incorruptible body" before their death so that during their own resurrection they'll go straight to heaven unlike others who will be resurrected to life on Earth,that's why the early Christians have a lot to explain to those who belong to that class as it's not part of God's original plan and it has not been written or heard before. What all Israelites knew before is that during Messiah's reign Jerusalem will be the center of God's earthly government "on David's throne" but due to killing the Holy prophets and finally God's only begotten Son Jerusalem lost that glorious privilege.(Matthew 23:37) So Jesus promised His immediate followers who recognized Him as the Messiah that they should forget about Jerusalem because "He's going to prepare a place for them in heaven" where they'll live as Spirit beings and rule the Earth from there.John the Baptist doesn't belong to that class despite being greater than all those prior to him because he wasn't baptized with the Holy Spirit so John the Baptist was not a Born Again.Matthew11:11 Even during the first century many Christians thought they must be born again and they died due to their lack of understanding! 1 Corinthians 11:27-30 Jesus told two of His disciples that regarding choosing those that will rule with Him "Born Again" it's Jehovah that will select them not Him. Matthew 20:20-23 Notice that Jesus said every Christian must face severe test of their faith but ruling alongside the Christ is not by choice or ambition. Please think about it before saying your usual "you're totally wrong" stuff,God bless you!
Dat isn't whats the Bible teaches oooo. Where did you get that from? Go and read the book of Peter to know who he was referring to when he said they were born again. He wasn't talking of people who had first hand contact with Jesus but mostly gentiles. This is the opening verse "Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,".... These where mostly people who came to know about Jesus after his death and they were born again. Did Jesus resurrect in the flesh or Spirit?.. The kingdom of God encompasses the kingdom of heaven and kingdom of earth." The kingdom of this world has become the kingdom of God and of His Christ".. Jesus will come with his saints to rule in the kingdom of the earth, after Armageddon, this earth shall pass away and there will be a new heaven and new earth so dis is not the earth the saints are going to dwell eternally
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 16, 2018
Riofidelio:
In as much as we're trying to help people grasp the understanding of Bible's message the Greek's philosophy of going to heaven and becoming gods is making it difficult for many to listen and benefit themselves. God's original plan is to renovate this Earth and remove all evildoers. Psalms 37:9-11 All animals will become grass eaters so no need to fear for "carnivores".Isaiah 11:7,65:25. All these are what Jesus preached and taught people during the first century but the time He had to spend in the flesh is not sufficient for Him to teach His faithful followers everything so He promised that the Holy Spirit will teach them and remind them. After saying some will go to Heaven and some will live on Earth (Matthew 5:3,5) Jesus continue telling them what they must do to become fit for the heavenly assignment because these ones will be the first fruit as in first to be resurrected and they'll live with Him in His heavenly abode but He still made it clear to them that He has others who must be fed spiritually as well but not with the same mindset or destination in focus. John 10:16 So you can see that we believe in going to heaven as well as in Born Again,you only need to humble yourself to understand all these things.Most people who are arguing with US blindly are doing themselves NO GOOD because as regards the wisdom of God revealed in the Bible YOU MUST LISTEN to Jehovah's witnesses before you can fully comprehend the Bible's message! God bless you
whether greek mythology or not, the Bible talks about Saints going to heaven. Jesus said he goes to prepare a place for his followers and he will come back to take them and where he is they will also be forever. He said in his father's house are many mansions.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 3:52pm On May 16, 2018
Riofidelio:

Where in the Bible did God's original plan is to renovate the earth? You will just assume and speculate. Then when people don't agree you, you call them evildoers. Bring out the bible verse
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Reality12: 5:47pm On May 16, 2018
Riofidelio:

Hea, please how can i reach to any Jehovah witness.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 16, 2018
salvation101:
whether greek mythology or not, the Bible talks about Saints going to heaven. Jesus said he goes to prepare a place for his followers and he will come back to take them and where he is they will also be forever. He said in his father's house are many mansions.
Well some Bible translations calls them "Saints" and others calls them "Holy ones", they're the "Born Agains". Whenever you read about heavenly hope it's referring to them and they're never coming to leave here again. This is the result of credulity and stubbornness, but if you say it's not so please explain each Bible text that i've explained and give them a better explanation for example (1) What did Jesus meant in Matthew 5:3,5 11:11?(2) Matthew 20:20-23(3)What is Paul saying in 1Corinthians 11:27:30.Please let's have a balance view of what you've read and meditate upon from the Bible, of course any sincere and honesthearted listener will know that you really have a comprehensive overview of the Bible's message! Thanks
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 16, 2018
Reality12:

Hea, please how can i reach to any Jehovah witness.
Just pray to God in any language of your choice,tell God you want to know more and fully understand HIS words i'm sure the next knock on your door will be those whose feet you're expecting! Romans 10:13-15 God bless you
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 16, 2018
salvation101:

Dat isn't whats the Bible teaches oooo. Where did you get that from? Go and read the book of Peter to know who he was referring to when he said they were born again. He wasn't talking of people who had first hand contact with Jesus but mostly gentiles. This is the opening verse "Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,".... These where mostly people who came to know about Jesus after his death and they were born again. Did Jesus resurrect in the flesh or Spirit?.. The kingdom of God encompasses the kingdom of heaven and kingdom of earth." The kingdom of this world has become the kingdom of God and of His Christ".. Jesus will come with his saints to rule in the kingdom of the earth, after Armageddon, this earth shall pass away and there will be a new heaven and new earth so dis is not the earth the saints are going to dwell eternally
If Jesus actually resurrected in the flesh how come those who knew Him well can't recognize Him again? Luke 24:15-32,John 20:11-16 Well for the sake of those who may be following this thread, Jesus' body has been taken away by Angels just like Moses body but since Jesus has been Born of the Spirit at His baptism, His resurrection will be in the Spirit. That's why His former close confidants couldn't recognize Him again but to make them understand that He has been raised from the dead, Jesus have to keep materialising in the form they can recognise and know for certain that Jesus is now alive! John 20:26-29 Jesus presented a materialised body to help Thomas (a humble and loyal disciple with little faith) New Heavens and Earth! Please it's not to be taken literally otherwise you have to explain how the SEA could be NO MORE! Revelations 21:1 compare with Revelations 12:16 Please explain what's the meaning of the (1)woman (2) water from the Dragon's mouth(3)the Earth that swallowed the water. Then you can convince me you fully know the interpretation of what you read!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 16, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Where in the Bible did God's original plan is to renovate the earth? You will just assume and speculate. Then when people don't agree you, you call them evildoers. Bring out the bible verse
Ask Jehovah's witnesses in your neighborhood when they come to you.Salvation101 is still asking from the heart to see if what JWs are saying can be explained from the Bible. I'm responding not because i feel like arguing but to make her realize that we JWs believe in Born Again(Saints),Heavenly life and we have a comprehensive overview of the Bible's message.Thanks
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:44pm On May 16, 2018
Riofidelio:
Ask Jehovah's witnesses in your neighborhood when they come to you.Salvation101 is still asking from the heart to see if what JWs are saying can be explained from the Bible. I'm responding not because i feel like arguing but to make her realize that we JWs believe in Born Again(Saints),Heavenly life and we have a comprehensive overview of the Bible's message.Thanks

You people believe in born again but the question was are you born again?
So your gb consider themselves as being born again, anointed and are going to heaven to rule with Jesus while their followers are not anointed, not born again and are going to inherit earth and follow the others of those in heaven right?

Why is there a class system within your organization?
That means every human in your organization isn't equal in the sight of your jehovah? So your jehovah prefers a small number of people over the great crowd right?

No answer to my question? So you speculate and force these speculations to become facts?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:48am On May 17, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

You people believe in born again but the question was are you born again?
So your gb consider themselves as being born again, anointed and are going to heaven to rule with Jesus while their followers are not anointed, not born again and are going to inherit earth and follow the others of those in heaven right?

Why is there a class system within your organization?
That means every human in your organization isn't equal in the sight of your jehovah? So your jehovah prefers a small number of people over the great crowd right?

No answer to my question? So you speculate and force these speculations to become facts?
You have NO QUESTIONS asked in sincerity or thoughtfulness moreover your antagonism,aggression and viciousness can be seen by all observers so Jesus' response is the best for people like you! Luke 22:63-71 You're not interested in knowledge neither are you ready to walk away,your mission is to stop pure worship so answering you is totally a waste of time. But let me assure you that America is ruling the world today and they have declared freedom of expression and this includes worship so there's NOTHING you or your "father" can do to stop pure worship now! John 8:44
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:03am On May 17, 2018
Riofidelio:
You have NO QUESTIONS asked in sincerity or thoughtfulness moreover your antagonism,aggression and viciousness can be seen by all observers so Jesus' response is the best for people like you! Luke 22:63-71 You're not interested in knowledge neither are you ready to walk away,your mission is to stop pure worship so answering you is totally a waste of time. But let me assure you that America is ruling the world today and they have declared freedom of expression and this includes worship so there's NOTHING you or your "father" can do to stop pure worship now! John 8:44
Where in your bible did God say his original plan was to renovate the earth?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:48am On May 17, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Where in your bible did God say his original plan was to renovate the earth?
Just listen to yourself!Is that how someone who deserves a response ask questions? Well if you're truly interested in knowing then pay attention to my brothers and sisters who comes to you and ask them, the answer to your question can be found in any translation of the Bible!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:41am On May 17, 2018
Riofidelio:
Just listen to yourself!Is that how someone who deserves a response ask questions? Well if you're truly interested in knowing then pay attention to my brothers and sisters who comes to you and ask them, the answer to your question can be found in any translation of the Bible!
You said God's original plan was to renovate the earth where wild animals will start eating grass. So I asked you to show me the verse in the Bible where God made this statement. You still have not shown it. If there isn't a passage say so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (86) (Reply)

Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.