Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (78466 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 1:56am On May 06, 2018
Shameless society. from the page you shared yourself. I didn't write it.

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:35am On May 06, 2018
You seem to have many enemies on this website. You cannot win by hating. Learn to loosen up a little bit. JW are not your enemies. I see that you have bathed in the mud with many Muslims and Catholics as well.

Well, I will leave you with your sauciness and probably return at a later time. You may carry on if that is what your Bible teaches you.
Salvation102:
well it does not hurt me one bit, it only shows that other jw seeing are in support of such actions and hence dey are all the same.
Oh, u do realize it is an open forum and yet want to censor my comments about ur society as u even attempt to do by dis post, how does dat even work?
I should copy the doctrine of your false religion cos one of u talked trash at me?
Your bible actually does support insult as ur brother tried to prove and ir folks supported by likes. Any Christian involved in extra biblical doctrine is not worthy of my respect talkless of Muslims or jws.. Physician, heal thyself. U avnt finished teaching decorum to ursef nd ur fellow members, and u want to teach me. U must be kidding me
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 06, 2018
removetheturban:
You seem to have many enemies on this website. You cannot win by hating. Learn to loosen up a little bit. JW are not your enemies. I see that you have bathed in the mud with many Muslims and Catholics as well.

Well, I will leave you with your sauciness and probably return at a later time. You may carry on if that is what your Bible teaches you.
u won't b missed. U can take ur jw messages to jw forum nd blogs, but as long as you decide to still bring dem here on a public forum, u would get replies. Dis is not a jw blog. Muslim or catholics, anyone involved in anything counter scriptural would definitely not be on same page with me
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by haywizzy007(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2018
salvation101:
u won't b missed. U can take ur jw messages to jw forum nd blogs, but as long as you decide to still bring dem here on a public forum, u would get replies. Dis is not a jw blog. Muslim or catholics, anyone involved in anything counter scriptural would definitely not be on same page with me
I want to be on the same page with you, pls wah church do you attend?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 06, 2018
haywizzy007:
I want to be on the same page with you, pls wah church do you attend?
salvation101 grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by haywizzy007(m): 2:36pm On May 06, 2018
salvation101:
salvation101 grin
Is this the answer to my question?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 06, 2018
haywizzy007:
Is this the answer to my question?
yep. I know ur a jw member as evident in ur past posts, so don't even think u can deceive moi. Ur brother here has been asking same question since last year and he is tired of asking already sef. undecided
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by haywizzy007(m): 3:34pm On May 06, 2018
salvation101:
yep. I know ur a jw member as evident in ur past posts, so don't even think u can deceive moi. Ur brother here has been asking same question since last year and he is tired of asking already sef. undecided
There must be a very good reason why you gets cold feet whenever you are asked about the church you attend...are you ashamed of the church you attend?

You should be bold enough to recommend your church to others, so that new ones can also learn not to be 'counter scriptural'

Abi nah isolation ministry u dey attend? :-D
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 06, 2018
haywizzy007:
There must be a very good reason why you gets cold feet whenever you are asked about the church you attend...are you ashamed of the church you attend?

You should be bold enough to recommend your church to others, so that new ones can also learn not to be 'counter scriptural'

Abi nah isolation ministry u dey attend? :-D
u see the cun and deceit i was talking about earlier. Same u lots inherited from ur founder... U came cunningly using the same method Satan used in the garden of eden but guess wat? U couldn't deceive me. I have several threads on this forum and non has been about my denomination cos there is no denomination in heaven. I am a part of the body of Christ and thats wat is important to me. Unlike u folks who peddle ur false religion as d real deal yet u use materials u got from same ppl u raise dusts against. No amount of insults deter me. U only prove to the world dat ur so called pure worship or religion has no effect on ur life
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by haywizzy007(m): 8:00pm On May 06, 2018
salvation101:
u see the cun and deceit i was talking about earlier. Same u lots inherited from ur founder... U came cunningly using the same method Satan used in the garden of eden but guess wat? U couldn't deceive me. I have several threads on this forum and non has been about my denomination cos there is no denomination in heaven. I am a part of the body of Christ and thats wat is important to me. Unlike u folks who peddle ur false religion as d real deal yet u use materials u got from same ppl u raise dusts against. No amount of insults deter me. U only prove to the world dat ur so called pure worship or religion has no effect on ur life
You are fond of using abusive speech, it is clear to everyone that ur so called religion is having profound impact on you.

You are a sworn enemy of the witnesses, your hate doesn't change anything. We'll keep looking for those rightly disposed for everlasting life. Having a conversation with you is a sheer waste of time. we love you and we will continue to pray for people like you to have a change of heart. Thanks for the time and insults. Pls do not quote me anymore.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 06, 2018
haywizzy007:
You are fond of using abusive speech, it is clear to everyone that ur so called religion is having profound impact on you.

You are a sworn enemy of the witnesses, your hate doesn't change anything. We'll keep looking for those rightly disposed for everlasting life. Having a conversation with you is a sheer waste of time. we love you and we will continue to pray for people like you to have a change of heart. Thanks for the time and insults. Pls do not quote me anymore.
eeya. E pain u very well shay? Na so truth dey be. It sometimes makes you mad and gnash your teeth. Check out on this thread, i started the conversation on a calm note and ur jw brother kept calling me "oponu Olodo".. I gave him ample time to apologize he maintained that ur Bible supports Jesus insulting, i av not even insulted yet and u are enraged
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by haywizzy007(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2018
salvation101:
eeya. E pain u very well shay? Na so truth dey be. It sometimes makes you mad and gnash your teeth. Check out on this thread, i started the conversation on a calm note and ur jw brother kept calling me "oponu Olodo".. I gave him ample time to apologize he maintained that ur Bible supports Jesus insulting, i av not even insulted yet and u are enraged
ok you won!
Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 06, 2018
And who do you think that you are? We did not set out for you or to please you? We do not want to be on the same page with you. You are not an inch close to the barometer for measuring the spirituality of any Christian.

You do not have an identity, to begin with. How can you ever be on a page with an identified set of people? That is a bunch of malarkey.

This is a public forum and the JW have the right to be here. You are absolutely choked up in your pride to imply that we take our message to JW blogs. What a display of arrogance and aggression. If you had the power, you would exterminate all JW but you do not. Initially, I saw how you delighted that the JW are banned in Russia. That is what a person like you could do if granted the power.

The fact that JW stay reasonable with you should not give you the right to speak disrespectfully of anyone. If your Bible does not teach you manners, be civil at least.

And, the JW does not owe you answers. If you do not like us, what do we care?
salvation101:
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 06, 2018
You sound like someone going through depression or mid-life crisis already. Just give it a break! You lost it big. Honestly, I thought you were mature. I never knew you could lose it this huge. I mean, your own Bible cannot tame you. Wow! I am surprised.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 06, 2018
removetheturban:
And who do you think that you are? We did not set out for you or to please you? We do not want to be on the same page with you. You are not an inch close to the barometer for measuring the spirituality of any Christian.

You do not have an identity, to begin with. How can you ever be on a page with an identified set of people? That is a bunch of malarkey.

This is a public forum and the JW have the right to be here. You are absolutely choked up in your pride to imply that we take our message to JW blogs. What a display of arrogance and aggression. If you had the power, you would exterminate all JW but you do not. Initially, I saw how you delighted that the JW are banned in Russia. That is what a person like you could do if granted the power.

The fact that JW stay reasonable with you should not give you the right to speak disrespectfully of anyone. If your Bible does not teach you manners, be civil at least.

and who do u also think you are to dictate which topic or thread i comment on?na your papa get nairaland? You said you were going but clearly you are back, am not here to please you and will continue to touch that sore that pain u until ur realize its time to seek medications. As far as am concerned, i have just started, nairaland shall contain us. U and all ur jw folks got nothing on me. Your bible taught you manner but it is not evident in ur lifestyle, cry me a river, am not scared of the whole of ur Governing body put together talkless of you.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Peacefullove: 2:50pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 08, 2018
Peacefullove:

https://www.nairaland.com/3833612/christian-need-see/12

Check her post at 10:37am

Its really hard for her to discover most of her cherished beliefs are Old lies. That is what caused the sudden chemical reaction. But I which she can be humble to learn instead of all this reaction
i see u av decided to run away from the question i asked you and av resorted to petty blackmail instead. I put it to you again, where is paradise located
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Peacefullove: 2:56pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 3:35pm On May 08, 2018
removetheturban:

Why is it that you guys believe everyone with contrary opinions to your beliefs want to exterminate all jws?
The last time I checked it's the jws that want all non jws exterminated. It's obvious you guys have delusion of persecution.
You don't force people to accept and conform to your beliefs.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by nans24: 6:27pm On May 08, 2018
removetheturban:
You sound like someone going through depression or mid-life crisis already. Just give it a break! You lost it big. Honestly, I thought you were mature. I never knew you could lose it this huge. I mean, your own Bible cannot tame you. Wow! I am surprised.

You must be a junkie witness. grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Jeremiah0nos: 6:29pm On May 08, 2018
removetheturban:

Whoever you are please continue embarrassing yourself.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 08, 2018
Okay
nans24:

You must be a junkie witness. grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 08, 2018
I hear you. You promised to take me to court and I wonder why you did not.
Jeremiah0nos:

Whoever you are please continue embarrassing yourself.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Jeremiah0nos: 8:31pm On May 08, 2018
removetheturban:
I hear you. You promised to take me to court and I wonder why you did not.

Please keep embarrassing yourself. Keep pretending to be a witness. At the end of the day, you are bringing reproach upon yourself and not the organization.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 08, 2018
Okay. You must have had a Catharsis now, I guess.
Jeremiah0nos:

Please keep embarrassing yourself. Keep pretending to be a witness. At the end of the day, you are bringing reproach upon yourself and not the organization.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by OneJ: 9:09pm On May 08, 2018
Salvation102:
I see u aren't remorseful over the lie you told earlier on. I see you do not even have the honor to retract your falsehood.
"He is NOT a con man,fraudster or cultist. This link below is accessible to the public to read for themselves & ascertain the facts rather than lies U copy & paste. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Taze_Russell. (Simply type the link above as one word,no spaces. The site is accessible & open to all). The man never defrauded anybody with miracle beans (wheat)."
Dat was ur initial statement and u were even bold enough to put the link to d Wikipedia page.. U are the product of his cunning craftiness obviously. No wonder he deceived so many people that the world was going to end but was proven to be a bareface liar.. An evil tree cannot produce good fruit so am not surprised if his traits are found in you
@Salvation 103: That your "miracle wheat" copy, U yourself know say no be the full page U come paste for NL . That's very DISHONEST ,half truth equals LIES !! U lifted ONLY 19 lines from wikipedia.. In fact, the full page is more than 40 lines, & many end notes (reference numbers)

4 Likes

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 08, 2018
Why don't you paste the full one dat is not dishonest na grin.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:55am On May 09, 2018
Who made my friend @removetheturban delete his account shocked
So it is wrong for a withness to engage in a religious debate? Interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (86) (Reply)

Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions / Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.