Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (77438 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 5:48pm On May 19, 2018
salvation101:
why do i have to go to Nsukka? Wat there that is not on the internet?

undecided undecided scurry along den. contradictory contradictions

hehehehehehe... It makes perfect sense. I wasn't there but there are materials at my disposal written by people who do not even have affiliation with religion. U r being sentimental because it shows d flaws in ur belief system

but there are materials at my disposal written by people who do not even have affiliation with religion - Oh, so it is no more the apostate church or apostate pastors! it is now those without religious affiliations that shaped your beliefs. What a double standard from a resentful opposer!

Also you say Wat there that is not on the internet?! Oh, what a generation of the ignorant. You think everything on the internet is genuine and final. You think that any registered charity with a domain name or presence on the internet is legit. sori.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 19, 2018
Riofidelio:
Well if you call all these "assumptions" it's left to your conscience! After all i'm claiming that all these aren't what i'm used to before, i learnt it all and remained in it because of my love for me Christ Jesus so if you call it "assumptions" i'll advise you to assume too that you're fittingly qualified to be called a Christian as long as you can do all these for the sake of your love for Jesus! Perhaps i should explain what the scriptures is saying regarding virtuous deeds. No matter how good you can be and what virtuous works you have if you're not ready to accept Jesus as your Lord (ready to obey all the things He ordered His followers to keep observing) then all that your good works are NOTHING! But no matter how slow you're in doing good or catching up with virtuous instructions, as long as you're always ready to comply with whatever Jesus commanded God has already declared you righteous! Because you believe in the name of HIS only begotten Son. So my friend i'm not boasting that my virtuous deeds i knew on my own, i humbly learnt everything from Jesus through His messengers that came to preach and teach me His commandments and i bow because it's exactly what Jesus taught in the Bible! God bless you.
my point is doing those things without a knowledge of Jesus will amount to nothing. There are Muslims that are even more legalistic than dat, in fact some can strap up suicide vest paying the ultimate sacrifice to their beliefs but it still wouldn't amount to anything.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 19, 2018
salvation101:
do you realize that all Israelites aren't Jews? Infact most Israelites aren't Jews undecided. The promise to Abraham wasn't to the Jews alone or Israelites alone. God told him that through him all the nations of the world will be blessed. Sonship isn't only about biological birth. Bible told us God is our father, not because he birthed us but because he adopted us..
Jesus is coming to reign in Jerusalem. That is after Armageddon. With his saints
You're trying to learn too many things simultaneously! But i'll separate them for you, Jews means the two tribes that are residing in Judea (Judah and Benjamin) with the priestly lineage (Levithes) This separation happened after Solomon's reign.1King 12:1-22 The remaining northern ten tribes were the ones later referred to as Samaritans. So they're all Abraham, Isaac and Jacob's descendants but God's pure worship remains only with the Jews residing in Jerusalem( John 4:22)until Jesus was falsely accused,charged,judged and executed in Jerusalem! Please Jesus and the Born Agains are never again coming to this earth! Because they have all left the body that belongs to earth, they have taken up spirit bodies belonging to heaven and their place will be with Jesus who is to stay with Jehovah FOREVER! Revelations 14:1-5 compare to Psalms 23:6

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 19, 2018
salvation101:
my point is doing those things without a knowledge of Jesus will amount to nothing. There are Muslims that are even more legalistic than dat, in fact some can strap up suicide vest paying the ultimate sacrifice to their beliefs but it still wouldn't amount to anything.
The problem here is that you refused to see matters from another point of view! If you're saying i'm not doing it for Jesus and i've been quoting Jesus all these while for everything i believe and practice, please how do you define a Christian? Your definition of Christianity defers from mine that's all! So what remains now is the "works that goes along with our Faith" James 2:20-26
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 6:16pm On May 19, 2018
Pentecostals who have no research capacity only believe in one part of the bible and throw out the other....
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 19, 2018
Riofidelio:
You're trying to learn too many things simultaneously! But i'll separate them for you, Jews means the two tribes that are residing in Judea (Judah and Benjamin) with the priestly lineage (Levithes) This separation happened after Solomon's reign.1King 12:1-22 The remaining northern ten tribes were the ones later referred to as Samaritans. So they're all Abraham, Isaac and Jacob's descendants but God's pure worship remains only with the Jews residing in Jerusalem( John 4:22)until Jesus was falsely accused,charged,judged and executed in Jerusalem! Please Jesus and the Born Agains are never again coming to this earth! Because they have all left the body that belongs to earth, they have taken up spirit bodies belonging to heaven and their place will be with Jesus who is to stay with Jehovah FOREVER! Revelations 14:1-5 compare to Psalms 23:6
lol, nd u think i was ignorant of dat? I told u not all Israelites are jews. There is the northern Israel consisting 10 tribes and Southern Israel 2 tribes. The Bible say salvation is for the Jews, so if u go by dat logic u would be excluding 10 tribes of Israel grin. If u claim the promise to Abraham was to d jews, den u r excluding 10tribes of Israel from it... U saying am learning makes it look like am just knowing dis from u now
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 19, 2018
Riofidelio:
The problem here is that you refused to see matters from another point of view! If you're saying i'm not doing it for Jesus and i've been quoting Jesus all these while for everything i believe and practice, please how do you define a Christian? Your definition of Christianity defers from mine that's all! So what remains now is the "works that goes along with our Faith" James 2:20-26
A christian is someone who is Christlike...
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 19, 2018
enimooko:
Pentecostals who have no research capacity only believe in one part of the bible and throw out the other....
fallacy. Am sure you can't compete with me in church history, am sure i av more literature materials at my disposal and constant use than you. U just sit down and assume. All d materials at ur disposal are probably ur watchtower and awake magazines grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 19, 2018
enimooko:

but there are materials at my disposal written by people who do not even have affiliation with religion - Oh, so it is no more the apostate church or apostate pastors! it is now those without religious affiliations that shaped your beliefs. What a double standard from a resentful opposer!

Also you say Wat there that is not on the internet?! Oh, what a generation of the ignorant. You think everything on the internet is genuine and final. You think that any registered charity with a domain name or presence on the internet is legit. sori.
if wat i believe about history of the is also supported by history written by ppl who didn't av affiliation with religion (who could av manipulated it) then wat i believe is more reliable than urs dat stems from an imagination.

Not everything on the internet is genuine but we know where to go when we need genuine scholarship materials. undecided
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 8:58pm On May 19, 2018
salvation101:
fallacy. Am sure you can't compete with me in church history, am sure i av more literature materials at my disposal and constant use than you. U just sit down and assume. All d materials at ur disposal are probably ur watchtower and awake magazines grin
How can a chief surgeon be competing with a houseman, how can a registered nurse be competing with a auxiliary, how senior lecturer be competing with a primary school class teacher, how can an aircraft engineer be competing with a rewire technician, why will a clergyman be competing with an evolutionary biologist and why would a true christian be competing with a false christian?

A spiritual man must feed exclusively the Lord's Table. You cannot eat at the Lord's Table and at the table of demons, too.

So why do you think it is bad to use watchtower and awake magazines. mtchewwww
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 9:14pm On May 19, 2018
salvation101:
if wat i believe about history of the is also supported by history written by ppl who didn't av affiliation with religion (who could av manipulated it) then wat i believe is more reliable than urs dat stems from an imagination.

Not everything on the internet is genuine but we know where to go when we need genuine scholarship materials. undecided
ppl who didn't av affiliation with religion can also be very biased and fraudulent, 'cause research is funded by interest groups and there are very few free money.

The catholic church has a library that serves its purpose, the Jewish orthodox church has its own artifacts, the Medina is a place that has its own purpose. The JW are serving their purpose. Th JW has brought out the hypocrisy of the clergy with a book that broke the Guinness book of records commonly referred to as the blue bombshell when it was released.

So every church hierarchy is angry the same way they were angry with Martin Luther, John Calvin, Jan Hues etc many churches will have done the same thing that JW are doing, but for the lure of Power, Prestige etc, the deeper life in Nigeria would have cut a difference but for the lure of Power, Prestige etc

You have no clue about the deceit and demon-ism in religion. you are naive. Your imagination is tainted by Pentecostalism and needs adjustment
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 19, 2018
salvation101:
lol, nd u think i was ignorant of dat? I told u not all Israelites are jews. There is the northern Israel consisting 10 tribes and Southern Israel 2 tribes. The Bible say salvation is for the Jews, so if u go by dat logic u would be excluding 10 tribes of Israel grin. If u claim the promise to Abraham was to d jews, den u r excluding 10tribes of Israel from it... U saying am learning makes it look like am just knowing dis from u now
Hmmmmmmmmm you're not ignorant! I never said Abraham's promise belongs to only Jews and if i said so it's a mistake but at the same time the promise of a Messiah is to be fulfilled through Judah (Jacob's fourth son) and Judah's descendants form the major part of Judea, moreover they were all together referred to as JUDAH! However if you truly want to become a Christian the first quality that attracts the GOD is HUMILITY or MEEKNESS. Thank you.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 19, 2018
salvation101:
A christian is someone who is Christlike...
CORRECT! So let's talk about Christlike attitude. Do you know that Jesus lived in heaven as a PERFECT Spirit being before coming to the Earth? Do you know that no matter how an imperfect person tries to put on the new personality(Christlike quality) there will still be flaws? Do you know that the ONLY quality that God promised will first permeates and unite true worshippers is been harmless? Well God ONLY said on HIS Holy mountain worshippers will not carry weapons nor learn war anymore! Isaiah 2:1-4 Micah 4:1-3 So true Christians will continue to have so many wrongdoings amongst them but (No weapon users)they're still fighting hard to put away the old personality! They will be preaching and teaching their neighbors the instructions from Christ throughout the Earth despite deplorable condition of morals in the society.Malachi 3:16-18 Matthew 24:14,28:19,20 Many people will be deceived because of pretext by "False religious groups" claiming Christians.They'll be trying to pose good qualities as they don't know what Christianity entails,they won't agree on what to do so each will start presenting themselves but whenever they face true Christians they will start quoting their man-made doctrines and at the same time kicking against the real command of Jesus Christ because they want to claim that nobody is perfect therefore Jesus' commands they'll stubbornly ignore!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:55am On May 20, 2018
God's Prophets have given US clues to IDENTIFY the group of people practicing pure worship in this last days we only need to go and study what the prophets said before Jesus "Christ" commissioned "Christianity". There is no way wrongdoing can be totally eradicated since God's Kingdom has not come and Satan is still moving about because his target is to discourage people from practicing pure worship. So how can we identify pure worship today?Well Isaiah and Micah said those practicing it will be gathered from all the Earth,they'll be seen throughout the globe because "they're standing on the tallest mountainlike worship",they'll become a global family and NONE of them will carry weapons for any reason whatsoever! Isaiah 2:1-4,Micah 4:2-4 Moreover Malachi said they'll be known for always having time to go about discussing with their neighbors on what's required to please God and this would serve as a SIGN for those living during the last days. Malachi 3:16-18 Jesus commissioned a preaching and teaching program for His own followers and taught them NEVER to carry weapons! Matthew 10:3-26,26:52,28:19,20.Anyone reading Paul's letters and trying to justify the identity of true Christians is on the wrong side because Paul's letters were addressed to those ALREADY practicing pure worship and he was trying to warn them of what could jeopardize their chances of everlasting life.Galatians 5:19-23 I'll advise everyone to forget about Jehovah's witnesses for now and search for the group fulfilling all these signs!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Jozzy4: 11:01am On May 20, 2018
salvation101:
the bible didn't say that. The bible told us what we are supposed to know about enoch and its in black and white.. He did not die. He was translated, except u r inferring dat he was translated to grave wch will be accusing God of killing him alive

ALL , I repeat ALL of these died. ALL clearly refer to all the men of faith mentioned. - Heb 11:13, unknown to you , You just contradict Romans 5:12 that said death spread to ALL MEN, Is it lying ?

Simple IQ test, if you insist he didn't die despite Heb 11:13, Tell us where he was transferred to ?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Jozzy4: 11:14am On May 20, 2018
salvation101:
baptism in water is a ritual to fulfill all righteousness Jesus as Jesus said. Was Judas iscariot not baptized in water? Why then didn't he enter the kingdom. He continued as a thief and was stealing from d treasury.
1peter1:23 already told us that being born again is being born by the Word of God wch liveth and abideth forever.

John 3:5 Jesus state the requirement

Baptism is required for Salvation - Born again or not.

" Corresponding to that, baptism now saves you-- " - 1Pet 3:21

That doesn't change the fact that it is he who endures to the end after their baptism that will be saved - Matt 24:13
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Jozzy4: 11:39am On May 20, 2018
deebrain:

Love the 1 Corinthians 11 vs 3 !!! it just made me happy.

Tells you the authority of the man over the woman here on earth!!!

Matthew 22 vs 30 in resurrection, there are no marriages, there is no authority over the woman... THEY ARE NOW BOTH AS THE ANGELS--- THE SAME!!!
THE RETURNING TO STATUS QUO (Genesis 1vs 27).

Use that to study Jesus Christ accomplishing His mission on earth AND WHO HE IS IN HEAVEN

Your reasoning lacks merit, Everybody will be equal to Christ and his Father as well ?

God will forever have authority over Christ - 1 Cor 15:28
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 20, 2018
enimooko:
How can a chief surgeon be competing with a houseman, how can a registered nurse be competing with a auxiliary, how senior lecturer be competing with a primary school class teacher, how can an aircraft engineer be competing with a rewire technician, why will a clergyman be competing with an evolutionary biologist and why would a true christian be competing with a false christian?

A spiritual man must feed exclusively the Lord's Table. You cannot eat at the Lord's Table and at the table of demons, too.

So why do you think it is bad to use watchtower and awake magazines. mtchewwww
the books you read when u were in school were all written by ur society shay? U av skewed knowledge based on d bias as filtered nd doctored by ur organization and not original. If what you know cannot be verified by a second and third party except ur society, then it is obviously skewed
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 20, 2018
Jozzy4:

ALL , I repeat ALL of these died. ALL clearly refer to all the men of faith mentioned. - Heb 11:13, unknown to you , You just contradict Romans 5:12 that said death spread to ALL MEN, Is it lying ?

Simple IQ test, if you insist he didn't die despite Heb 11:13, Tell us where he was transferred to ?
It's like she has learnt a lot in this forum from Jehovah's witnesses, so it's left to her whether to join true Christians or to keep what she leant and use it to exalt herself in front of those who have refused to listen!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 20, 2018
enimooko:
ppl who didn't av affiliation with religion can also be very biased and fraudulent, 'cause research is funded by interest groups and there are very few free money.

The catholic church has a library that serves its purpose, the Jewish orthodox church has its own artifacts, the Medina is a place that has its own purpose. The JW are serving their purpose. Th JW has brought out the hypocrisy of the clergy with a book that broke the Guinness book of records commonly referred to as the blue bombshell when it was released.

So every church hierarchy is angry the same way they were angry with Martin Luther, John Calvin, Jan Hues etc many churches will have done the same thing that JW are doing, but for the lure of Power, Prestige etc, the deeper life in Nigeria would have cut a difference but for the lure of Power, Prestige etc

You have no clue about the deceit and demon-ism in religion. you are naive. Your imagination is tainted by Pentecostalism and needs adjustment
the bible talks about those who have a form of godliness but deny d power thereof. How can i be in a powerless religion? D God of the bible i read is a powerful God, his prophets were powerful, Jesus Christ powerful and The apostles too. There were demonic powers in their day too but dey all bowed like Dagon to the power of God. I am Pentecostal and would not even trade it for orthodox talkleess of a religion that believes the power of God has expired grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 20, 2018
Riofidelio:
Hmmmmmmmmm you're not ignorant! I never said Abraham's promise belongs to only Jews and if i said so it's a mistake but at the same time the promise of a Messiah is to be fulfilled through Judah (Jacob's fourth son) and Judah's descendants form the major part of Judea, moreover they were all together referred to as JUDAH! However if you truly want to become a Christian the first quality that attracts the GOD is HUMILITY or MEEKNESS. Thank you.
i am a christian already. Thank you.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 20, 2018
salvation101:
the books you read when u were in school were all written by ur society shay? U av skewed knowledge based on d bias as filtered nd doctored by ur organization and not original. If what you know cannot be verified by a second and third party except ur society, then it is obviously skewed
Oh no please don't expect that to happen! No other country under the heavens agreed with pure worship practiced in Ancient Israel! No other religious group in all Israel agreed with Jesus and His followers in the first century! Satan is the ruler of the whole Earth so God's organized people are always ON THEIR OWN! 1John 5:19
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 20, 2018
Riofidelio:
CORRECT! So let's talk about Christlike attitude. Do you know that Jesus lived in heaven as a PERFECT Spirit being before coming to the Earth? Do you know that no matter how an imperfect person tries to put on the new personality(Christlike quality) there will still be flaws? Do you know that the ONLY quality that God promised will first permeates and unite true worshippers is been harmless? Well God ONLY said on HIS Holy mountain worshippers will not carry weapons nor learn war anymore! Isaiah 2:1-4 Micah 4:1-3 So true Christians will continue to have so many wrongdoings amongst them but (No weapon users)they're still fighting hard to put away the old personality! They will be preaching and teaching their neighbors the instructions from Christ throughout the Earth despite deplorable condition of morals in the society.Malachi 3:16-18 Matthew 24:14,28:19,20 Many people will be deceived because of pretext by "False religious groups" claiming Christians.They'll be trying to pose good qualities as they don't know what Christianity entails,they won't agree on what to do so each will start presenting themselves but whenever they face true Christians they will start quoting their man-made doctrines and at the same time kicking against the real command of Jesus Christ because they want to claim that nobody is perfect therefore Jesus' commands they'll stubbornly ignore!
being Christlike is not by works you do but an inward experience that eventually produces good works. Good works can be faked u can do all and still be cast away. Judas iscariot was with the other disciples all through the period of their discipleship under Christ and Jesus still referred to him as d son of perdition
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 20, 2018
Jozzy4:

i will only say what the bible says and be silent on what the bible is silent about. The bible said God translated him.. The Bible said he didn't see death. That is enough to know. If you say he died, show us where he died and was buried. Same with Elijah too

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 20, 2018
salvation101:
being Christlike is not by works you do but an inward experience that eventually produces good works. Good works can be faked u can do all and still be cast away. Judas iscariot was with the other disciples all through the period of their discipleship under Christ and Jesus still referred to him as d son of perdition
No! Judas Iscariot has been stealing from the treasury all through(John 12:4-6) and the other Apostles knew all along but he was thinking he's going to get away with it until "Satan realized that he's the one who can be bought with money" because Satan always keep watching everyone to see their weaknesses. Luke 4:13 But Judas's failure didn't nullifies the arrangement Jesus set for His followers to preach and teach people! You can't disqualify Jesus' orders simply because one of His followers allowed Satan to use him. This is why i said Satan has formed so many religious groups in the name of Christianity, they'll stubbornly ignore Jesus' arrangement and form their own.And if anyone tries to remind them of Jesus' orders they'll justify their disobedience with the excuse that someone amongst those following Jesus' orders failed!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 4:59pm On May 20, 2018
salvation101:
i will only say what the bible says and be silent on what the bible is silent about. The bible said God translated him.. The Bible said he didn't see death. That is enough to know. If you say he died, show us where he died and was buried. Same with Elijah too

They only believe speculation because the old men in new York say they must believe what's not in the Bible
(guess work) or else they will be considered apostate
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 20, 2018
salvation101:
That's good! So when someone who can provide scriptural references to prove a point says something, you need not argue since "you don't know the answer!" Well i've told you that these are the things Jesus promised US that the Holy Spirit will teach US, of course it can be proven with scriptural references but unbelievers will continue to say "the prophets(Hebrew~Aramaic scriptures) never said Elijah will come back and be named John the Baptist" even after giving all scriptural points to back up what Jesus said. Enoch Moses and Elijah are in (Hell or Sheol or Hades or Grave) They're Adam's descendants, they're all sinners and so they must die! Romans 3:23,6:23 Hebrews 11:13 Please show any right thinking person all these Bible quotations and ask him/her where could they be now?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Jozzy4: 5:30pm On May 20, 2018
salvation101:

Your silence is a blow to the heaven and hell doctrine. grin

grin grin grin heaven or hell .. Where did he go ? You can't go further, because You know you are deceiving yourself, Did Bible tell you anyone of Abraham or Noah go to heaven when they die,Yet you people would boast that they are in heaven , You didn't decide to be silent then. grin

Fact : Enoch died - Heb 11:13
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 20, 2018
Jozzy4:

John 3:5 Jesus state the requirement

Baptism is required for Salvation - Born again or not.

" Corresponding to that, baptism now saves you-- " - 1Pet 3:21

That doesn't change the fact that it is he who endures to the end after their baptism that will be saved - Matt 24:13
ok, tell me about Cornelius family
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 20, 2018
Jozzy4:

Your silence is a blow to the heaven and hell doctrine. grin

grin grin grin heaven or hell .. Where did he go ? You can't go further, because You know you are deceiving yourself, Did Bible tell you anyone of Abraham or Noah go to heaven when they die,Yet you people would boast that they are in heaven , You didn't decide to be silent then. grin

Fact : Enoch died - Heb 11:13
the blow is on you ooo. Show me where it was said that Enoch died. The bible said God transferred him so he shouldn't see death and you say he died. Is dat a lie?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 20, 2018
Riofidelio:
No! Judas Iscariot has been stealing from the treasury all through(John 12:4-6) and the other Apostles knew all along but he was thinking he's going to get away with it until "Satan realized that he's the one who can be bought with money" because Satan always keep watching everyone to see their weaknesses. Luke 4:13 But Judas's failure didn't nullifies the arrangement Jesus set for His followers to preach and teach people! You can't disqualify Jesus' orders simply because one of His followers allowed Satan to use him. This is why i said Satan has formed so many religious groups in the name of Christianity, they'll stubbornly ignore Jesus' arrangement and form their own.And if anyone tries to remind them of Jesus' orders they'll justify their disobedience with the excuse that someone amongst those following Jesus' orders failed!
Jesus refers to Judas as the son of perdition in his prayer to the father. He said "all you those you gave me, i have kept and non is lost except the son of perdition".. All the privileges all the others had, Judas also had. He also went out amd even cast out devils wen Jesus sent dem out. He was born again
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 20, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

They only believe speculation because the old men in new York say they must believe what's not in the Bible
(guess work) or else they will be considered apostate
its indeed alarming. Dat was how one speculated to d extent dat he said Jesus was Angel Michael shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (86) (Reply)

Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.