Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (77568 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 12:34am On May 26, 2018
johnw47:

duh, it's already known that a big mouth is all you have

why are you angry? grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 12:36am On May 26, 2018
johnw47:

forever fearful enim kook koo, not replying to the subject
but running away from it, and running away at the mouth, funny

At least you agree. Forever sickly John cheesy always making up stories and answering them on his own...welcome
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by achorladey: 12:39am On May 26, 2018
enimooko:
L I E S. You mean now Jesus has approved the sects...MMhhmmm. You need help oooooo!!!!! Please Read.... Matthew 11:26-30 and when reading this time around don't be defensive oooo. Please reason and avoid blind and hateful dogmatism...
Did Jesus words breeds sect in that Bible account?
I know the Jws are no part of the sect we are talking about. Hahahahaha hahaha. Are you part of christendom? Let's see hw far you can go.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by achorladey: 12:42am On May 26, 2018
enimooko:
grin grin grin Why do you keep towing the line of the ..... grin grin grin grin
Make I use garage language....... "Ogbeni jade tan"
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by achorladey: 12:52am On May 26, 2018
enimooko:
Seven congregations known to some apostles either has leadership or it dosen't. Maybe persecution and hard times made the leadership go to hiding or not is a matter for another debate.

But if you ask a knowledgeable Pentecostal you'll hear their own side! If you ask a demented Pentecostal you'll hear their own side! If you ask a catholic you'll hear their own side and If you ask a protestant you'll hear their own side!
A scholar might decide to use all the sides of the different churches and anyone that disagrees with the conservative narratives of church history, events, and theology is usually attacked, derided and ridiculed. There is enough state apparatus for the big boys to control historical narratives and make brainwashing look normal and global....."Theology of orthodox doctrines 420" undecided
Seven congregations known to some apostles either has leadership or it dosen't. Maybe persecution and hard times made the leadership go to hiding or not is a matter for another debate.

Feel free to give us the names of their leaders.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 1:03am On May 26, 2018
johnw47:
non believers = atheists, satanists, antichrist false jw, etc.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 1:07am On May 26, 2018
achorladey:
Feel free to give us the names of their leaders.
Oh, so your pastors of Pentecost don't know.... tongue

actually their may be or they may not...But if you ask a knowledgeable Pentecostal you'll hear their own side! If you ask a demented Pentecostal you'll hear their own side! If you ask a catholic you'll hear their own side and If you ask a protestant you'll hear their own side!
A scholar might decide to use all the sides of the different churches and anyone that disagrees with the conservative narratives of church history, events, and theology is usually attacked, derided and ridiculed. There is enough state apparatus for the big boys to control historical narratives and make brainwashing look n beormal and global....."Theology of orthodox doctrines 420" undecided
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 1:09am On May 26, 2018
achorladey:

Make I use garage language....... "Ogbeni jade tan"
yea you got it, garage language for the garage doctrine by the facto Ogbeni jade tan
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 1:16am On May 26, 2018
achorladey:

Did Jesus words breeds sect in that Bible account?
I know the Jws are no part of the sect we are talking about. Hahahahaha hahaha. Are you part of christendom? Let's see hw far you can go.

How far can even a genuine antivirus go with a virus in a computer network without wasting much valuable organizations resources?
But the question is "Did Jesus words breeds sect in ANY Bible account?"
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by achorladey: 1:17am On May 26, 2018
enimooko:
Oh, so your pastors of Pentecost don't know.... tongue

actually their may be or they may not...But if you ask a knowledgeable Pentecostal you'll hear their own side! If you ask a demented Pentecostal you'll hear their own side! If you ask a catholic you'll hear their own side and If you ask a protestant you'll hear their own side!
A scholar might decide to use all the sides of the different churches and anyone that disagrees with the conservative narratives of church history, events, and theology is usually attacked, derided and ridiculed. There is enough state apparatus for the big boys to control historical narratives and make brainwashing look n beormal and global....."Theology of orthodox doctrines 420" undecided
You don't even know which side am on and you are applying your judgmental approach to things already. Go back to my post. Read and read well, it's a balanced approach.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by achorladey: 1:18am On May 26, 2018
enimooko:

How far can even a genuine antivirus go with a virus in a computer network without wasting much valuable organizations resources?
Am all eyes and hears...... La han mi
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by achorladey: 1:21am On May 26, 2018
enimooko:

Are Jws part of christendom? That does not require wasting organisation resources. A simple yes/no will do.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 2:03am On May 26, 2018
achorladey:

Am all eyes and hears...... La han mi
Do not dodge. grin How far can even a genuine antivirus go with a virus in a computer network without wasting much valuable organizations resources?
...and "Did Jesus words breeds sect in ANY Bible account?"
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 2:09am On May 26, 2018
achorladey:

Are Jws part of christendom? That does not require wasting organisation resources. A simple yes/no will do.
Are Pentecostals part of false religion that teaches tithing, (40million) purgatory, Limbo and the trinity...and how can I trust that That does not require wasting organisation resources Mmmmhhh, you and your bros often lie a lot....I don't know

oh please what is Christendom? Who coinrd the word and what does it mean?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 2:13am On May 26, 2018
achorladey:

You don't even know which side am on and you are applying your judgmental approach to things already. Go back to my post. Read and read well, it's a balanced approach.
Well I can assure you having taught for 9.5years - Articles of the Greek orthodox Church that if you ask a knowledgeable Pentecostal you'll hear their own side! If you ask a demented Pentecostal you'll hear their own side! If you ask a catholic you'll hear their own side and If you ask a protestant you'll hear their own side!
A scholar might decide to use all the sides of the different churches and anyone that disagrees with the conservative narratives of church history, events, and theology is usually attacked, derided and ridiculed. There is enough state apparatus for the big boys to control historical narratives and make brainwashing look normal and become a global idea
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:17am On May 26, 2018
achorladey:

FINALLY

To make organizational loyalty the criterion for judging anyone’s Christianity is, then, clearly a perversion of Scripture. To urge, even to insist, that persons put faith in any earthly system, is totally without foundation in Scripture. Read the whole of those Scriptures and it is clear that what we are called on to do is to put faith in God, faith in his Son, faith in the Word of God as brought to us by those whom He inspired, but nowhere are we taught to put faith in men or in an earthly organization, unquestioningly following its lead. Such faith is misplaced and leads to grave consequences. The facts of history bear that out throughout all the centuries and our twentieth century is no exception. Far from encouraging such faith in imperfect men, the entire Bible record is a continual reminder of the danger inherent in that kind of trust.
Thank you for your time.
"Your comments are well noted and clearly understood" But one thing you're not clarifying is (why God's servants in the past are always adhering to the "organizational concept"?) You said you believe in Jesus but Jesus Himself still confirmed the authenticity of organizational setting as having divine approval before establishing a brand new one (Christianity)! At John 4:22 Jesus clearly told the Samaritan woman "you worship what you don't know but we worship what we know because Salvation originates with the Jews" of course Jesus never said that both the worship practiced in (Mount Zion) Jerusalem and that in (Mount Gerisim)Samaria is OK. Undoubtedly Satan who complicated the worship making Israelites to have different opinions based on one single worship (Mosaic law covenant) can still cause the same to happen to Christianity, that's why Jesus instructed Christians (those ready to do what He said not just those who love to be called "Christians" since that group name has been generally accepted) that many will come in His name "false leaders" and mislead many "deceived congregants". He also said by these all(other religious groups including those falsely claiming Christians) will know that you're my disciples if you have love amongst yourselves.John 13:35 So it's clear my friend that Jesus came to establish another UNIQUE group and Satan is battle prepared to complicate issues by creating his own groups misrepresenting Jesus' own( Matthew 13:24-30)but only those who are conscious of their spiritual needs can IDENTIFY that one and only group by studying the Bible,meditating on what they read,praying for guidance and paying rapt attention to the signs Jesus mentioned to help in identifying true Christianity! 2Corinthians 2:11
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 5:14am On May 26, 2018
achorladey:

Jesus is the ONLY person who has the right to say i belong to no sides but He still maintain where He's standing "Worship of the Jews" John 4:22. So my friend anybody who can't come out publicly to declare which side he/she belongs is just like those 450 prophets of Baal who were against Elijah's ideology "there can't be numerous forms of worship for ONE single GOD!" Satan is the one behind not coming out to declare where you belong because if you do then people can easily look at your form of worship and point to seeming faults whereas if you're truly worshipping the God that sent Jesus you shouldn't be hiding "spiritually speaking". Matthew 5:14-16 compare to John 3:19-21 There's nothing like "balance approach" when discussing how to distinguish between right and wrong in worship! We're all know what most of the so called Gospel and Pentecostal churches do say about the white garment churches,please there is no place to hide on this matter!

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:57am On May 26, 2018
One:

U no even read the Wikipedia link because wetin dey there go wound ur trinity fallacy.
dat tin too plenty. Copy the part u want me to read here make u defend am. M glad u believe wiki sha .
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:00am On May 26, 2018
enimooko:
no Church, or human individual should take credit or should claim dey determined d canon ooo.
who den takes the credit?the Holy Spirit shey? If the Holy spirit was still using men as at 400AD den it has rubbished ur doctrine dat he stopped after the last apostle.. QED. grin grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:18am On May 26, 2018
salvation101:
who den takes the credit?the Holy Spirit shey? If the Holy spirit was still using men as at 400AD den it has rubbished ur doctrine dat he stopped after the last apostle.. QED. grin grin
Yes oooooooo it has rubbished the doctrines of all those claiming Christian who claims they're having Holy Spirit in the absence of "notable works" that the next generation can benefit grin grin grin! (Oponu Olodo) Are we saying the Holy Spirit is no more working at all or that people shouldn't expect spectacular signs and wonders but "notable works" to always benefit people and coming generations
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:54am On May 26, 2018
Riofidelio:
Yes oooooooo it has rubbished the doctrines of all those claiming Christian who claims they're having Holy Spirit in the absence of "notable works" that the next generation can benefit grin grin grin! (Oponu Olodo) Are we saying the Holy Spirit is no more working at all or that people shouldn't expect spectacular signs and wonders but "notable works" to always benefit people and coming generations
nope.the men who compiled the canon are members of ur GB na. Iya e oponu,baba e olodo. grin grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 9:57am On May 26, 2018
salvation101:

HioHioHioHioHIoHIoHIo grin grin grin grin

A. Dummy Doll - the Holy spirit is still using men as at 120AD, 400AD, 600AD, 830AD, 1145AD, 1900AD, 1914AD, 1925AD 1935AD, 1975AD, 2018AD an den has it not rubbished ur doctrine dat your church is the compiler of the Bible undecided?

As if your church is the one chosen to determine the canon-of-the-bible - Ode

B. who den takes the credit? -

1. To God be the Glory

2. To Jesus be the Glory

3. To the anointed brethren of the first century- well done

4. To the ancient dedicated congregations scattered in different parts of the world - well done

...and please are you reading apostate sites again, when you said "doctrine dat he stopped after the last apostle"? be care of those guys oooo, their brainwashing and tongue twisting is great ooooo, but its a valid choice of yours...
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:21am On May 26, 2018
enimooko:

HioHioHioHioHIoHIoHIo grin grin grin grin

A. Dummy Doll - the Holy spirit is still using men as at 120AD, 400AD, 600AD, 830AD, 1145AD, 1900AD, 1914AD, 1925AD 1935AD, 1975AD, 2018AD an den has it not rubbished ur doctrine dat your church is the compiler of the Bible undecided?

As if your church is the one chosen to determine the canon-of-the-bible - Ode

1. To God be the Glory

2. To Jesus be the Glory

4. To the ancient dedicated congregations scattered in different parts of the world - well done

...and please are you reading apostate sites again, when you said "doctrine dat he stopped after the last apostle"? be care of those guys oooo, their brainwashing and tongue twisting is great ooooo, but its a valid choice of yours...
ur a liar like ur founder. I said am a pentecostal, when did d pentecostal move even start dat i would claim my church founded the bible. U see dat being a jw and having common sense is diametrically opposite grin grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by johnw47: 10:27am On May 26, 2018
Riofidelio:
Proverbs 8:22-31 1Corinthians 15:25-28 Philippians 2:6

so what is it in my post that you want to discuss
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Melvyn11: 10:41am On May 26, 2018
Jehovah witness are the most self centered and selfish Christian group in the world.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 11:17am On May 26, 2018
salvation101:
ur a liar like ur founder. I said am a pentecostal, when did d pentecostal move even start dat i would claim my church founded the bible. U see dat being a jw and having common sense is diametrically opposite grin grin

1. To God be the Glory

2. To Jesus be the Glory

You said you are a Pentecostal:
1. All doctrines copied and refined from the orthodox church
2. lies to say holy spirit told us this, holy spirit told us that
3. quickly tuns to Wikipedia as the independent source of information to attack JW
4. uses wiki information that is influenced by the religious encyclopedia and silent apologist scholars of religion but hypocritically denies it

5. Did not watch the video link at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQnI4eoSvwo .....but pretends to have watched it

A disgruntled man and a L I A R
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 11:25am On May 26, 2018
Melvyn11:
Jehovah witness are the most self centered and selfish Christian group in the world.
yes and The bible asserts that illness is caused by the devil and other evil spirits when science has proven that illness are caused by viruses, bacteria and lifestyle choices

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/4525250/information-science-proven-incorrectly-covered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by LukeLook: 11:31am On May 26, 2018
enimooko:
yes and The bible asserts that illness is caused by the devil and other evil spirits when science has proven that illness are caused by viruses, bacteria and lifestyle choices

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/4525250/information-science-proven-incorrectly-covered
grin grin grin grin grin grin real undercut
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 26, 2018
salvation101:
nope.the men who compiled the canon are members of ur GB na. Iya e oponu,baba e olodo. grin grin
A round of applause for wisdom! This is the first time you've reasoned like a creature made in God's image! Yes oooooooo suchlike men today are those from different backgrounds that formed our own Governing Body. Even though their contemporaries won't notice their virtuous works, generations coming will evaluate all their achievements and glorify God for supporting men with HIS Holy Spirit during the time MORONS like you were busy watching Magic and furiously criticizing their good works!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 26, 2018
johnw47:

so what is it in my post that you want to discuss

Jesus (The word) is a God or Jesus(The word) is God?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (86) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.