Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (80222 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:21am On May 30, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

So the verse means 99.9% or 8 billion people will die for not joining watchtower organization?
Is like you guys are so envious of people not in your organization that you want them all dead.
No be only not discerning. If the thing was there you would have seen it.

Watchtower organization leaders interprets that verse as saying that 99.9% or 8 billion people will die because they don't belong to watchtower organization. Who is more paranoid and more delusional between watchtower organization and I?

Hatred for non jws will cause heartbreak at the end of the day as God will never slaughter people because they didn't join a publishing company called watchtower organization and your imaginary paradise earth will never come.

See people that live everyday working for a publishing company because they want to step on the dead bodies, tell the dead bodies that they told them it will happen (as if the dead bodies will even hear) and watch vultures feed on these corpses. Is this not the height of psychopathy?
No wonder you people shun your family and friends because of these promises your organization has made to you.
You people will suffer from post traumatic stress disorder in your new system, new earth, new world or Paradise earth.

How will somebody who has lived all his life with these evil teaching instilled in his from birth be normal?
Justifying death figures not in the Bible is disturbing.

You've not answered the question "Why will God gruesomely destroy all those who disagree with a first century carpenter from Nazareth"? John 3:16-18
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:25am On May 30, 2018
enimooko:

Why are u scared of following the bible in practice? Why also do you like to lie in order to proof a lost point? so God has an original plan that is not written in the bible.

1. Please always state your Church before commenting.
2. On some occasions those who fail to state their churches are simply ashamed of that church...and
3. A few persons people without church affiliation are simply irresponsible, not wanting to be held against some known principles!

Now back to the question?

[i][/i]

Bible practices never said 99.9% or 8 billion people (including embryos, fetuses, newborn and children) will die because the people and parents did not join a publishing company called watchtower organization. Watchtower organization made this claim and not the Bible. You can't change topic or change the focus
Down to the question:
Why would an all loving jehovah gruesomely murder 99.9% or 8 billion people for not joining a publishing company called watchtower organization?

Where did Jesus Christ say he will kill 99.9% or 8 billion people for not believing in him?

To show how stupid you guys are you ask me about Jesus Christ.
OK, let's assume Jesus Christ said that he will gruesomely murder 99.9% or 8 billion people in the Bible. Does this justify watchtower organization teaching people and writing in their magazine that 99.9% or 8 billion people will die if they refused to join watchtower organization and obey their leaders?

Is watchtower organization now Jesus Christ? Are their governing body now the holy spirit?

NB: the reason for Jesus Christ saying anything in the Bible isn't my business. Because He didn't state the reason. What's my business here is watchtower making a claim that the Bible is silent about and going against bible teachings

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:37am On May 30, 2018
Riofidelio:
You've not answered the question "Why will God gruesomely destroy all those who disagree with a first century carpenter from Nazareth"? John 3:16-18

At least according to you the bible stated that God will gruesomely destroy all those who disagree with a first century carpenter from Nazareth. You quoted a verse. So let's assume it's in the Bible. So we say at least the Bible mentioned it. So if you believe in Jesus Christ you will survive as this is the Bible's teaching.

Why will watchtower organization say 99.9% or 8 billion people will be gruesomely murdered by their jehovah because they didn't join or disagree with watchtower organization?
Remember this your claim isn't in the Bible o. It's in magazine/publication. From what you said the people going to be gruesomely murdered are people who disagree with a first century carpenter from Nazareth.
You actually shot yourself on the foot. So we can say watchtower organization isn't even following Bible's teaching.
Except watchtower publishing company/ organization with leaders based in new York is now this first century carpenter from Nazareth. You are teaching that people should have faith in your business venture or else they die.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:08am On May 30, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

At least according to you the bible stated that God will gruesomely destroy all those who disagree with a first century carpenter from Nazareth. You quoted a verse. So let's assume it's in the Bible. So we say at least the Bible mentioned it. So if you believe in Jesus Christ you will survive as this is the Bible's teaching.

Why will watchtower organization say 99.9% or 8 billion people will be gruesomely murdered by their jehovah because they didn't join or disagree with watchtower organization?
Remember this your claim isn't in the Bible o. It's in magazine/publication. From what you said the people going to be gruesomely murdered are people who disagree with a first century carpenter from Nazareth.
You actually shot yourself on the foot. So we can say watchtower organization isn't even following Bible's teaching.
Except watchtower publishing company/ organization with leaders based in new York is now this first century carpenter from Nazareth. You are teaching that people should have faith in your business venture or else they die.
You're the funniest clown i've ever met in my life! You are ready to believe God will destroy all those who disagree with a first century carpenter from Nazareth (a small village in ancient Israel)who's faithful and easygoing followers were less than a thousand during His lifetime but totally disagree that God will destroy all critics of a 21st century publishing company in New York(one of the biggest state in America which happens to be today's world power) having more than 8 million faithful and easygoing followers! 2Peter 3:5-7 Truly you're a Born Against Christian! Please let me know when your brains start functioning properly cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:16am On May 30, 2018
Riofidelio:
Mummy GO, you're going to confuse people if you go out as a Christian to preach o because there's no way 50% could come in when Jesus Christ Himself said there are two roads, one wide and spacious and the other narrow and cramped,He also add that "many are following" one while "few are finding" the other. Mummy GO can you please enlighten us on this your 50% chance?
sebi na u talk say dat statement was about born again? If u wanna mathematize dat statement what percentage will u arrive at?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:34am On May 30, 2018
Riofidelio:
You're the funniest clown i've ever met in my life! You are ready to believe God will destroy all those who disagree with a first century carpenter from Nazareth (a small village in ancient Israel)who's faithful and easygoing followers were less than a thousand during His lifetime but totally disagree that God will destroy all critics of a 21st century publishing company in New York(one of the biggest state in America which happens to be today's world power) having more than 8 million faithful and easygoing followers! 2Peter 3:5-7 Truly you're a Born Against Christian! Please let me know when your brains start functioning properly cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na you talk say your Bible said so.
But the Bible didn't say that God will gruesomely murder 99.9% or 8 billion people because they didn't join a publishing company called watchtower organization. Your magazine made this statement.
Laugh from here to there you can't cover your number one doctrine which is not biblical.
At least you said there was a Bible basis for your God coming to gruesomely murder 99.% of people or 8 billion people because they disagree with a first century carpenter. According to you the Bible said so

Why do you believe in something not mentioned in the Bible but rather believe in something mentioned in a magazine?
Why leave the Bible teaching on a subject only to focus on what a magazine tells you to do?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:45am On May 30, 2018
Riofidelio:
Answer to Question 30! The great crowd are still not viewed as living so they're not yet worthy of everlasting life until the end of Christ's 1,000 years reign.Revelations 20:5 Then they're to be judged not for Adamic sin again but for what each person decides to do after the global enlightenment on how to please God.Revelations 20:13 Whoever fails to comply with what Christ taught US shall die again but his blood will be upon his own head.Revelations 20:15 That's what those who took part in the first resurrection are never going to experience because by then Satan has no power to deceive anyone who has been resurrected into the heavens as Spirit beings! Revelations 20:6 If you're convinced then ask one of our brothers in your area for a Bible study with one of Jehovah's witnesses to answer the remaining questions but if you're not convinced then ask the whole 30 questions or forget about US and go ask your Pastor!
Why answer only one out 30?
If you answer 25% I'll consider you
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:51am On May 30, 2018
salvation101:
sebi na u talk say dat statement was about born again? If u wanna mathematize dat statement what percentage will u arrive at?
When Christianity began back then God's Spirit picks one out of two Christians for spirit baptism(Born Again) because they were the first group to be gathered for the kingdom blessings. John 10:16 but as the number required is almost completing and the other sheep are flocking in things changed! Rev 14:1,6 Now were talking about the destruction of the wicked in general, of course the illustration of the narrow and broad roads settles this case that the percentage must be 99.9% if not more because Jesus compared it to Noah's day when just 8 persons survived out of more than a million if not more, so the watchtower's assertion even lessen the tension if not it would have been 99.9999 percent considering what happened during Noah's day.Matthew 24:37-39
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:03am On May 30, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Na you talk say your Bible said so.
But the Bible didn't say that God will gruesomely murder 99.9% or 8 billion people because they didn't join a publishing company called watchtower organization. Your magazine made this statement.
Laugh from here to there you can't cover your number one doctrine which is not biblical.
At least you said there was a Bible basis for your God coming to gruesomely murder 99.% of people or 8 billion people because they disagree with a first century carpenter. According to you the Bible said so

Why do you believe in something not mentioned in the Bible but rather believe in something mentioned in a magazine?
Why leave the Bible teaching on a subject only to focus on what a magazine tells you to do?
So never blame those who opposed and killed Jesus because the available scriptures they could consider back then never mentioned (Carpenter who's father lived and died as a poor carpenter,living in Nazareth,having brothers and sisters,followed by laymen (fishermen,tax collector,herdsmen)who aren't competent and educated Bible students! Those who followed and remained with Him did so because He claims to be the ONLY source of divine guidance of His time. John 6:66-68
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 30, 2018
Fyi0:

You need not consider me because i'm just a Bible student, Jesus is the one to consider and that is if you know all that He commanded His followers to do whether it's going to benefit you or not! As i've told you before, this is not how we study the Bible with people i only attended to your question so that you can realize that Jehovah's witnesses have spirit to teach God's word with efficacy.Therefore if you're OK with my answer to your question number 30 go and start a Bible study with one of Jehovah's witnesses in your area to know more and the answers to the remaining questions! God bless you.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:25am On May 30, 2018
Riofidelio:
So never blame those who opposed and killed Jesus because the available scriptures they could consider back then never mentioned (Carpenter who's father lived and died as a poor carpenter,living in Nazareth,having brothers and sisters,followed by laymen (fishermen,tax collector,herdsmen)who aren't competent and educated Bible students! Those who followed and remained with Him did so because He claims to be the ONLY source of divine guidance of His time. John 6:66-68

Buhaha. Where is the bible verse that says 99.9% or 8 billion people will die because they refused to join a publishing company called watchtower organization?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:27am On May 30, 2018
Riofidelio:

Buhaha. You are just moving from goal post to goal post because you dont have any bible verse to support your claim.

Where is the bible verse that says 99.9% or 8 billion people will die because they refused to join a publishing company called watchtower organization?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:35am On May 30, 2018
Riofidelio:
You need not consider me because i'm just a Bible student, Jesus is the one to consider and that is if you know all that He commanded His followers to do whether it's going to benefit you or not! As i've told you before, this is not how we study the Bible with people i only attended to your question so that you can realize that Jehovah's witnesses have spirit to teach God's word with efficacy.Therefore if you're OK with my answer to your question number 30 go and start a Bible study with one of Jehovah's witnesses in your area to know more and the answers to the remaining questions! God bless you.
Bible student that all his beliefs are not found in the Bible. You can't even answer. Well I know your leaders say of you dare think of something other than what the feed you you will die in Armageddon ie you wont see the other imaginary (real) life on earth. While your family members in your actual life ie the life you live currently live the one you consider to be fake because God hasn't killed the people you disapprove of will shun you. Robot.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 30, 2018
Fyi0:

Just for the last time because the social media isn't an appropriate site for studying God's word! Answer to question number 25. God Almighty is ONE but HE can make any of HIS creatures to serve at an appointed time as a mighty God for a purpose. Exodus 7:1 So HE sent Jesus also to serve as a mighty God at a point in time before then~ Isaiah 9:6 but after His departure John could say Jesus (the word) "was God" because He have served that purpose already. Now He is back in heaven for another assignment. You can read in many Bible verses that immediately He returned to heaven, He sat at God's right hand! (Psalms 110:1,Act 2:34,35, 7:56,1Corinthians 15:25-28) So Jesus (the word) "WAS" God just as Moses also served as God but there still remains the "Almighty God" who gave them the assignment. Exodus 6:2,3 compared to Psalms 82:1 Please notice Jesus in His heavenly glory, they're all testifying to the presence of someone greater than Jesus so we need to learn about God from HIS Son Jesus(John 3:16) meaning we're going to learn about two separate persons God and you can only know God's mind by studying Jesus. John 17:3 compared to 1Corinthians 2:16 God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Peacefullove: 11:56am On May 30, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Bible student that all his beliefs are not found in the Bible. You can't even answer. Well I know your leaders say of you dare think of something other than what the feed you you will die in Armageddon ie you wont see the other imaginary (real) life on earth. While your family members in your actual life ie the life you live currently live the one you consider to be fake because God hasn't killed the people you disapprove of will shun you. Robot.

I still don't get wat you are making noise about with this Jw guys, Majorly all Christian denominations talk about destruction of the wicked .

May I ask you; Everybody will be saved ?

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 30, 2018
Peacefullove:

I still don't get wat you are making noise about with this Jw guys, Majorly all Christian denominations talk about destruction of the wicked .

His only problem is Jehovah's witnesses, any other religion can say anything but it's Jehovah's witnesses that must not talk! grin grin grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 30, 2018
Riofidelio:
The answer to your number 30 was highly unsatisfactory

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 30, 2018
Fyi0:

The answer to your number 30 was highly unsatisfactory
Good! So you either give more time for a free home Bible study with one of my brothers in your area so that you can spend more time together making the research. We're not only teaching people but directing them to the scriptures so that we can dig for the answers together or go and ask your Pastor,they're also teachers who makes earnings for livelihood from teaching the word so it's not compulsory your study mate must be one of Jehovah's witnesses after all it's the same Bible study! wink wink wink
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by nutarious(f): 8:45pm On May 30, 2018
Salvation101 and Hairyrapunzel, I give my Respect to you guys, Have had to follow the thread independently and page by page to, you have proven beyond doubt that the JW worship Schoolarly Doctrine than seeking for the Truth.

Sometimes in Religion you have to ask Questions and question you Faith Adequately to be able to defend it.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 30, 2018
nutarious:
Salvation101 and Hairyrapunzel, I give my Respect to you guys, Have had to follow the thread independently and page by page to, you have proven beyond doubt that the JW worship Schoolarly Doctrine than seeking for the Truth.

Sometimes in Religion you have to ask Questions and question you Faith Adequately to be able to defend it.

just see how dey will come for ur head after this.. grin grin.
Independent reasoning is a sign of backsliding in Jw. U must think the way GB wants you to think or else you are going to be dis fellowshiped... ..its just so unfortunate ooo. Nice to have you on here
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 30, 2018
nutarious:

They're really curious questioning a religious organisation who's doctrines are unique and outstanding but it's a pity they're ashamed of making known their individual Churches perhaps out of fear they'll not be able to defend their Church's doctrines publicly like Jehovah's witnesses do! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by nutarious(f): 9:04pm On May 30, 2018
Riofidelio:
They're really curious questioning a religious organisation who's doctrines are unique and outstanding but it's a pity they're ashamed of making known their individual Churches perhaps out of fear they'll not be able to defend their Church's doctrines publicly like Jehovah's witnesses do! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmmmm!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 30, 2018
salvation101:
just see how dey will come for ur head after this.. grin grin.
Independent reasoning is a sign of backsliding in Jw. U must think the way GB wants you to think or else you are going to be dis fellowshiped... ..its just so unfortunate ooo. Nice to have you on here
Mummy GO! We're used to ridicules and vilification,it's well with all of you. We know the problem you're having with US is the uniqueness as our same line of thought throughout the whole world unlike your folks who can develop different doctrines and contradicting teachings anytime all in Jesus name! 1Corinthians 1:10 Phillippians 2:2 Please you're all welcome anytime anyday, each person is just trying to defend his/her Faith!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by nutarious(f): 9:13pm On May 30, 2018
It's always Easy to defend Schoolarly Doctrine of a Religion, all you have to do is stick to your faith even when you see Questions beyond such. It's common in all Religion, but I think the one that want to seek the truth will have to take a different approach to first be the first critics of what he or she believes.

Our Fathers kill Twins based on their Faith, they stood by it until big Questions were asked by The Missionaries. To defend our Faith, we need to first be the first critics of it, that's a Pointal in seeking the truth.

The JW has a Bible interpreted by their Scholars and the Normal interprwtation like Kjv has major contradictions. It seems like nobody can Win debates on Schoolarly writings or on Scriptures that has been accepted over the years.

But we must tell ourselvea the truth internally not because we wanna win but because the Truth is real and can lead us to depth in God.

Lastly, we must get to a place where we get response from the God of this Scripture. He must be willing to defend his words. That's the proof we really require. The Lord of our belief must be able to respond back to us by sight or hearing or else we worship base on Logos alone.

Am enjoying the Debate though, much love to everybody.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 30, 2018
nutarious:
It's always Easy to defend Schoolarly Doctrine of a Religion, all you have to do is stick to your faith even when you see Questions beyond such. It's common in all Religion, but I think the one that want to seek the truth will have to take a different approach to first be the first critics of what he or she believes.

Our Fathers kill Twins based on their Faith, they stood by it until big Questions were asked by The Missionaries. To defend our Faith, we need to first be the first critics of it, that's a Pointal in seeking the truth.

The JW has a Bible interpreted by their Scholars and the Normal interprwtation like Kjv has major contradictions. It seems like nobody can Win debates on Schoolarly writings or on Scriptures that has been accepted over the years.

But we must tell ourselvea the truth internally not because we wanna win but because the Truth is real and can lead us to depth in God.

Lastly, we must get to a place where we get response from the God of this Scripture. He must be willing to defend his words. That's the proof we really require. The Lord of our belief must be able to respond back to us by sight or hearing or else we worship base on Logos alone.

Am enjoying the Debate though, much love to everybody.
Hmmmmmmmmm well said! I wasn't born as one of Jehovah's witnesses, in fact i argued with thorough inquisition but i'm the type that can't continue arguing just because it's my father's religion or shame to surrender or fear of what others will say. My mother knows me very well that when i say "i'm not convinced" even herself can't change my mind unless with undeniable proof and it's the same when i say "i'm totally convinced" it's the most difficult thing ever to reverse because i'm a man of my words! The only difference between Jehovah's witnesses and all others is what you just mentioned in your conclusion "God must respond by sight or sound as proof of acceptance" We believe that's not so, and we're also convinced that's the cause of different religious groups springing up everywhere since voices or some forms of appearance is involved! Therefore most people concluded that once a voice has been heard or something seen like Spirits the religion is having God's backing. Consider Muhammad who lived during the 6th century, he heard voices and due to that a new religion began! Krishna, Buddha and others aso heard voices. Jehovah's witnesses believe that since Revelations 22:18,19 God is saying NO addition and NO subtraction,so every believer must strictly comply with what has been written but we need a balance view. We can't say we're worshipping the same God with contradicting doctrines! We must all come to terms on what's right and wrong as far as worship is concerned. 2Timothy 3:16,17 No matter the voice heard or something seen if it's not in total conformity to what has been established or agreed upon in the Bible we won't accept it.Galatians 1:8

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 10:43pm On May 30, 2018
salvation101:
silenced by bile and vulgarity? Is dat wat the goal is? Well u should know dat u can't silence me. Jehova gave u tongue for vulgarity? If removetheturban couldn't silence me, i don't see anyone of you here more intelligent than dat dude. Non even comes near
Some few days back, you confessed to LOVING the scriptural knowlege/intellect of Riofidelio. All of a sudden, in the moment of your being burnt, No one including Rio,who formerly was a beautiful swan, could any longer measure up to your so called "threshold of intelligence' bar removetheturban.
Why drool over his intellect when you think he is not up to the measure, in the first plce?. You should remember how he gently rebuked your hypocrisy..( refer back to the page if you've suffered a mental block)
Mummy, you hereby take the trophy for being the most confused cretin ever, a super duper mofo.
Mummy, always remember this; Sense will finally fall on you when I catch you in za oza room.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 11:03pm On May 30, 2018
nutarious:

Don't come to asslick anyone here. If you've been following, everyone offered his own conviction with Points or references to back it up. I would expect you do same or use the door..
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by achorladey: 11:03pm On May 30, 2018
Riofidelio:
Hmmmmmmmmm well said! I wasn't born as one of Jehovah's witnesses, in fact i argued with thorough inquisition but i'm the type that can't continue arguing just because it's my father's religion or shame to surrender or fear of what others will say. My mother knows me very well that when i say "i'm not convinced" even herself can't change my mind unless with undeniable proof and it's the same when i say "i'm totally convinced" it's the most difficult thing ever to reverse because i'm a man of my words! The only difference between Jehovah's witnesses and all others is what you just mentioned in your conclusion "God must respond by sight or sound as proof of acceptance" We believe that's not so, and we're also convinced that's the cause of different religious groups springing up everywhere since voices or some forms of appearance is involved! Therefore most people concluded that once a voice has been heard or something seen like Spirits the religion is having God's backing. Consider Muhammad who lived during the 6th century, he heard voices and due to that a new religion began! Krishna, Buddha and others aso heard voices. Jehovah's witnesses believe that since Revelations 22:18,19 God is saying NO addition and NO subtraction,so every believer must strictly comply with what has been written but we need a balance view. We can't say we're worshipping the same God with contradicting doctrines! We must all come to terms on what's right and wrong as far as worship is concerned. 2Timothy 3:16,17 No matter the voice heard or something seen if it's not in total conformity to what has been established or agreed upon in the Bible we won't accept it.Galatians 1:8
Learn to read, assimilate people's comment before replying. The rush to respond will always lead to misquote and misdirection of their thought. "Sight and sound" palaver is not restricted to someone who just woke up one morning and go out on the street and say "Jesus spoke with him in the course of the night and therefore he has a calling". Am very sure Nutarious has a different meaning to "sight and sound" in that post. Feel free to ask.

Your opening words sounds like self appraisal rather than what others really know about you. Well learning about someone is not a day job.

This your latest post carries "balanced view" but you countered my own "balanced approached" in the course of our conversation initially. No problem!!!!

Balanced approach/view scenario loading........
If an individual C&S Celestial, Catholic, Anglican adherents were to read John 14:6 to you and added that he believes every word recorded in 2 Timothy 3:16,17 will you see such individual as a true Christian or a false Christian?

Balanced approach/view scenario loading........
If as a JW you read John 14:6 and added that you likewise believe every single word and letter in 2 Timothy 3:16,17, will you want the C&S, Catholic, Anglican adherents see you as a true Christian or a false Christian?

Total conformity palaver!!!!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 11:12pm On May 30, 2018
Peacefullove:

Hairypunzl has been spamming the thread with statistical grudge rather than focusing on the substance of the message
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 30, 2018
Shame on you achorladey.. Finally caught u
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by achorladey: 11:41pm On May 30, 2018
salvation101:
Shame on you achorladey.. Finally caught u
For what?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 30, 2018
achorladey:

For what?
just wait, am coming with proof that you are unbitchable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (86) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos / If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.