Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,983 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency (36109 Views)

Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency by islandmoon: 12:55am On Apr 21, 2018
mikolo80:

like your father abi

wwhy not if they keep breeding imbeciles who insult strangers because you have no argument

you shud a thought of that bfor you ran your miouth
i can see you are talking from your father and mother's experience experience.no wonder you lack home training and decency

you never see anything! next time, you will not quote died hard like me! i will make you delete your account on here, oponu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Vs Babachir Lawal (Corrupt SGF) - Video / Cooking Gas Tax: Nigerians To Pay N10,000 - NALPGAM / Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.