Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) (24766 Views)

Tinubu, Gbajabiamila, FFK Attend Night Of Tributes For Fasoranti’s Daughter / Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos / Osinbajo, Saraki And Ekweremadu At Alex Ekwueme's Night Of Tributes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
RIP poor man
Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
vicben27:
mumu make Una dy decieve una self! stil you grow grey hair you guyz are not going any where! Oyairah!

Look at this mumu
Is Nigeria a prison yard
Its only the politicians benefiting from the rot that are keeping this country together ...so park well and mind how you talk..

Bloody unity beggar
U definitely can't survive a day on your own

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Rest in Peace Hero! We may never see his like again, now his watch has ended!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Bane2020: 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
nagoma:

Recognizing him by the Federal Government? And “for sustaining the war for the Biafran troops “.Please read what you wrote again and tell me if it makes sense.
Nobody cares about any useless federal recognition for the Hannibal of Biafra, the fact that Ojukwu was giving a full military send off was because of GEJ's rational thinking for a man who significantly changed the course of Nigerias' history... The Biafrans and well meaning personalities will be in full attendance to give Achuzia a well deserved tribute.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Abdulkareem407(m): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Rip Old man... help tell Nnamdi cownu say I dey miss am?
Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Bane2020: 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Look at this mumu
Is Nigeria a prison yard
Its only the politicians benefiting from the rot that are keeping this country together ...so park well and mind how you talk..

Bloody unity beggar
Na you get time to dey reply those inconsequential trolls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by letusbepieces: 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
RIP!

SIR IN THOSE DARK DAYS, BECOS OF UR BRAVERY, MANY SURVIVED THE ONSLAUGHT OF NIGERIA FORCES.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by vicben27(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Look at this mumu
Is Nigeria a prison yard

Bloody unity beggar
l have told you my own Ooh! take your mind off that shiit you are going no where we are stock together for life in this shiithole country soo better learn to accept it Brother! one nigeria Hehehehe
Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
vicben27:
l have told you my own Ooh! take your mind off that shiit you are going no where we are stock together for life in this shiithole country soo better learn to accept it Brother! one nigeria Hehehehe

You and your papa are stUck in the shithole

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
RIP Great Man as you go home!
Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by AskProf: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
ify20010130:
keep winning or remain poor call or whatsapp the number below to subscribe the choice is yours

Are you cursed?

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
HANNIBAL

REST IN PEACE, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Dpharisee: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Joe 'AIR RAID' Achuzia.
This mans name evoked so much fear among Nigerian troops during the civil war.
In retaliation for what he did to Nigerian forces Late General Murtala Mohammed massacred hundreds of Asaba men and youths in revenge in cold blood.
I noticed that this year, there was no celebration of the 'legacies' of General Murtala because Asaba people marked the anniversary of that massacre.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by vicben27(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

You and your papa are stock in the shithole
Soo this is how you plan to leave in the new shiithole you people are making voicless noise about! l wont insult your father because l guess his in the village tarping palm wine on a palm tree some were in your proposed new shiithole country. go take a chill pill n stop dream! better stil go drink some palm wine to make your life better.
Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Dpharisee: 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
Abdulkareem407:

Abdulkareem, a Yoruba Muslim subservient to his Fulani masters, na una way cheesy
I only wish they would allow you to sight the Moon for once in your miserable life grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
vicben27:
Soo this is how you plan to leave in the new shiithole you people are making voicless noise about! l wont insult your father because l guess his in the village tarping palm wine on a palm tree some were in your proposed new shiithole country. go take a chill pill n stop dream! better stil go drink some palm wine to make your life better.
You are a kid
I have nothing to do with you
I have nothing in common with you
Everyday that we share this country together is cursed
Cursed be the man who amalgamated this shithole

Fvck off my mention

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Day of Tributes for for late famous Biafran warlord, Colonel Joseph Achuzia,has started at Grand Hotel, Asaba.

See photos from the ongoing event below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/day-of-tributes-for-late-biafran.html?m=1

Colonel Achuzia Air Raid.

We will continue from where u guys stopped.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:
nice one

he roasted the sh[tholian army as much as he could cool cool

All to no avail. In the end how many biafrans died in the war again?

1 Like

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by vicben27(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

You are a kid
I have nothing to do with you
I have nothing in common with you
Everyday that we share this country together is cursed
Cursed be the man who amalgamated this shithole

Fvck off my mention
lol Kid my ass! thats what! kids try write to score some points! goodluck with ur misrable life n already dead dream! Note: I aint quoating you no more! R.l.P to those who fought for change!
Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Bane2020: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
vicben27:
If you want to be stuck forever in Nigeria then good luck on that, but the biggest mistake you will make is to force other people who don't share your enthusiasm to be in that status quo with you mate. That's something you might want to realize at some point, nothing stays forever cause change just like the inevitability of fate is constant and certain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by congorasta: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
Torylanez:
God save those worthless minions called ipod biaflans...lol

I tot I will see them waving their epileptic flags

We for send the python dance 2

concentrate..
your people are dying of hunger

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Azam101: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
nagoma:

Recognizing him by the Federal Government? And “for sustaining the war for the Biafran troops “.Please read what you wrote again and tell me if it makes sense.
He lacks comprehension
Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
5thElement:

All to no avail. In the end how many biafrans died in the war again?

3,000,000 Only

1 Like

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by vicben27(m): 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
Bane2020:

If you want to be stuck forever in Nigeria then good luck on that, but the biggest mistake you will make is to force other people who don't share your enthusiasm to be in that status quo with you mate, that's something you might want to realize at some point, nothing stays forever cause change just like the inevitability of fate is constant and certain.
its not just visible! one fraction goes so will many other there will be too much bloodshed and anarcy. nobody wants that! if you knew the stories of the past no body will want that to happen again.
Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by TOMMYS: 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Abeg why all of the wear white hope say the guy no be inogo~ ogoni so?
Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by ottohan: 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Abdulkareem407:
Prophet Muhammed the idiot must be fvcking all the prostitutes in hellfire by now..
And prophet muhammed the lunatic from Meccah must be burning inside d hottest region ryt now
And Prohet Muhammed must be sucking d devils dick ryt now
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Impactever(m): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
RIP TO A GREAT BIAFRAN WARLORD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by LZAA: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Day of Tributes for for late famous Biafran warlord, Colonel Joseph Achuzia,has started at Grand Hotel, Asaba.

See photos from the ongoing event below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/day-of-tributes-for-late-biafran.html?m=1
but but laudate said SS hate biafragrin
Adebowale89 and YorubaAssasin wee definitely hate this grin
cc imhotep onyeoga

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
RIP to the great hero of Biafra!

Na na ndokwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by phase1: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
vicben27:

You are not well lettered. Trust me.
Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by Turantula(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
vicben27:
shameless unity begger

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos) by justtoodark: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
look....you are nigerians in paper and biafrans at heart....

get over it....

you are biafran nigerian wheather you like it or not....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Has Breached Nigerians’ Trust – CSO / Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany / Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.