Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,443 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Most Lovers Here Have Negative Views Of Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Lovers Here Have Negative Views Of Relationships (730 Views)

Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) / 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy / Complexities Of Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Lovers Here Have Negative Views Of Relationships by Orikinla(m): 5:05pm On May 13, 2010
Most of the topics on relationships are about fears, anxieties, grudges, complaints and other problems.
Many of them are really petty issues that the posters know should not be raised again and again.
Common sense is all we need to know whether someone loves you or not.
Humans in general are not perfect and we should not expect too much from others.

Personally I do not blame humans who cannot be what you would prefer them to be.
I have an existentialist attitude.

It is quite natural for one person to be attracted to more than one person and double date.
What we call cheating is natural.
The choice to refuse to cheat is a personal one and not a general law.

Temptations, trials and weaknesses are what we cannot run away from as long as we live among others on earth.

The only thing I hate most is when someone lies and cannot tell the truth.

If only we can be bold and brave enough to say the truth always, most of the problems in relationships would have been solved without doing worse things to ourselves.

We would be better, healthier and safer if we can stop playing games with our precious lives.
Re: Most Lovers Here Have Negative Views Of Relationships by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 13, 2010
You feel better taking that off your chest abi grin nice advice btw
Re: Most Lovers Here Have Negative Views Of Relationships by candylips(m): 5:35pm On May 13, 2010
true talk
Re: Most Lovers Here Have Negative Views Of Relationships by vivaladiva(f): 5:37pm On May 13, 2010
orikinla, i cldnt agree with u more
if only human beings can be honest we wnt have all these problems
me i lay down my rules 4 a man frm day one
who no like variety, me sef i like am
but if we can put away our natural human urges and claim to be faithful, then let it b so
after all it is also human to be greedy or to be selfish etc, but we try to control these too because we r humans n we can think
if u have a moment of weakness n ur able to admit it, walahi i will 4give the man
but if u go fck am for towtow for outside, u cam dey pretend like say u b angel then yawah go gas
if u say u wan chop am 4 different towtow and u say make i no chop am 4 different piriki, yawah sef go gas
really all these double standards should stop
wat is good for taiwo sud also be good for kehinde
Re: Most Lovers Here Have Negative Views Of Relationships by Dark1(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2010
I bid y'all welcome 2 the new world. Men will always cheat! (abeggy, ignore the self-proclaimed saints) The good thing is that ladies now want equal right!!! Once more I bid thee welcome 2 the new world.
Re: Most Lovers Here Have Negative Views Of Relationships by luap: 11:46pm On May 13, 2010
First paragraph, you invalidate all fear based conclusions for dysfunctional reasoning for failed relationships (baggage)  - I agree.

If your an existentialist or a naturalist,  I am not sure if it was beneficial for early human females to have a multiple partner desire for intimacy.  Just does not make sense with pregnancy and ovulation.  Men I can see how we are sexually driven  because we do not bare young, so we are always able to copulate.

If there is a woman with some type of multiple love mate desire for intimacy I think it is more of a social problem and she may be going against her nature.  She is probably dysfunctional or damaged goods.  Stay away from this type of woman. And, yes they do lie.

For men to be monogamous, this is a social expectation created by females, understandably so because they need the man to create order and stability for the family in modern civilization.  Men are sexual in nature. If a man has a hard time being monogamous, it is a combination of social dysfunction and a failure of the man getting his sexual expectations met by his partner admist other social dysfunctions, such as emasculation by an overbearing female.  Ladies please learn, you can not expect a Man to go against his dispostion, we are wired this way from millions of years of evolution.  Understand a man's perspective and you might keep us happy at home.
Re: Most Lovers Here Have Negative Views Of Relationships by neily(f): 12:30am On May 14, 2010
That is not an excuse, @poster u tried.
Re: Most Lovers Here Have Negative Views Of Relationships by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 14, 2010
when women face up to reality that only 5 out of 50 healthy,balanced,well to do men can practice monogamy.there will be less trouble.this is the truth.the problem which men fail to understand is if you are cheating keep it on the downlow lets talk true what you don't know cannot hurt you.the truth is not always something u go around shouting at the rooftops the truth is information that needs to be managed and why most women always raise hell when they catch their man cheating is just to keep him in check cos if you dint raise that hell he'll take your silence as a license to cheat.Funny thing is its not the hell raising that stops the cheating its the man's mind set .Male monogamy it seems is a fallacy.If as a woman you keep leaving your man cos he cheated you will most likely end up in your 60S a senior mummy either once married or never married.that has been my observation of the Nigerian society most successful marriages have worked on managed truth.This is not to say i support cheating but just saying the truth.
Re: Most Lovers Here Have Negative Views Of Relationships by segzicres(m): 12:43pm On May 14, 2010
hmmm, true to some extent.
Re: Most Lovers Here Have Negative Views Of Relationships by ebinom(f): 11:25pm On May 14, 2010
i've been more than truthful in my past relationships and it didn't get me anywhere so i lie now lol.men love to be lied to just like women do too.infact humans in general love to be lied to cos the truth hurts lol.
Re: Most Lovers Here Have Negative Views Of Relationships by Osama10(m): 11:31pm On May 14, 2010
Truth hurts?
Re: Most Lovers Here Have Negative Views Of Relationships by iice(f): 6:10pm On May 15, 2010
In short. . .people aren't men/women of their words cheesy Na 2 day? grin

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED / My Ex-girl Friend Wants Me Back / Am I The Only One Receiving This Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.