Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! (2371 Views)

My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? / Dating Very Attractive Women / 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by Amobi1(m): 6:35am On Mar 14, 2007
4 Real i mean a lot of housa women that live in Enugu state are really attractive. i believe that their not corrupt too. check out this music it sounds like Bollywood but it was made by the Hausa's!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9lNMdcxq6s
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by Freewilly(f): 6:46am On Mar 14, 2007
You Igbo and you find Hausa girls attractive, do you want us to start rejoicing for you or what angry
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by Amobi1(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2007
u dey craze i need your opinion! grin
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by iice(f): 6:59am On Mar 14, 2007
Need an opinion on what? That you happen to find someone attractive regardless of their tribe? undecided
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by Freewilly(f): 7:03am On Mar 14, 2007
iice:

Need an opinion on what? That you happen to find someone attractive regardless of their tribe? undecided

You said it better than I did thank you
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by Amobi1(m): 7:17am On Mar 14, 2007
have you heard that b/4. i"ve seen igbo yoruba but not, ok! how do i go about it?
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by Freewilly(f): 7:31am On Mar 14, 2007
You've not seen what? Amobi are you sure you've not been drinking tonight angry
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by Amobi1(m): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2007
igbo n yoruba couple but not hause n other tribes,
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by Freewilly(f): 7:45am On Mar 14, 2007
Will you let your daughter marry a Hausa man tufia
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by Amobi1(m): 7:57am On Mar 14, 2007
even the hausa girl i meant the last time told me if she wants to marry an Hausa men, it will not be the typical naija hausa. but anyways, where do i find them. bro the ones r saw in enugu were perfect! did u watch the youtube stuff that i posted. mean thats what i call black beati, to me i will take one of them over then halle bery!
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by bunmii(f): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2007
hausa , igbo people are the same you find them attractive not because of where they are from but their because of their personalities and so on
what is wrong with hausa people anyway
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by LoverBwoy(m): 11:28am On Mar 14, 2007
what kind of opinion do you want?

You want to know what you dad will think or what he will do to you? grin
or
You what to know what they are like?
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by MyPeace(f): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2007
abegi make una ask him!!! that u saw somebody attractive, does it call for celebration or opinion gathering? Na ur life, live it as u like, u got only one life!! whether na hausa abi na fulani u want, its all for u and u alone!!!!!!!
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by Amobi1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2007
what r they like. i hope abuki go let me live in abuja grin
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by cbjonstage(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2007
Bunmi need 2 hear 4rm u, soonest. cool
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by omoge(f): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2007
i have hausa guys who wanted to marry me,

one was a rich alhaji young, educated and with no previous girl or (mata), but i turned that down because i prefer to go to school,
next another one during my first year at Uni but i ended up breaking it up because he was putting farming first to our relationship "baby, can you farm" and he was a graduate, lol. i was like yeah let me have the hoe and cutlass i'm going to school.

another one right on now but me wan go school finish Shikena  cheesy cheesy

i thin Hausa guys likes Eastern people sha.

they are warm people, attractive and simply lifestyle. but then we all attractive in our own ways.

Amobi1, go for your heart okay, forget tribe  cheesy
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by spoilt(f): 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2007
go for your heart's desire but dont forget the religious barrier (they are probably muslim) can you cope?
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2007
It is important to know that not all Northerners are Hausas and not all are Muslims.
We southerners make that mistake often.
Amobi my brother,if you find a northerner that you absolutely find attractive,by all means go after her.
True love is hard to find.

Even if she's a Muslim,as long as she's willing to convert,it's all good.
On the video,I'm 99% sure those women are not Muslims
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by Amobi1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2007
wow! i really appreciatre everything. the one am talking to is trying to skip the question whether she is a muslim or not. she even ask me what make me think that she was a muslim. meen!! i will do something b/4 is too late. she has nice character, beati, trully naija behavior. not wild, but , i will figure something out. i mean if it was yoruba, not problem, but hausa? she even cook for me the last time!
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by Busta(f): 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2007
@topic

go for it . . date hausa gurls. undecided
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 15, 2007
Amobi 1:

wow! i really appreciatre everything. the one am talking to is trying to skip the question whether she is a muslim or not. she even ask me what make me think that she was a muslim. meen!! i[b] will do something b/4 is too late[/b]. she has nice character, beati, trully naija behavior. not wild, but , i will figure something out. i mean if it was yoruba, not problem, but hausa? she even cook for me the last time!

She must really like you then.
If she's not telling you her religion,she's most likely Muslim and want's to keep it on the down low.
If she's already cooking for you,she must fancy you too.
no hanky pankies though,I hope! smiley smiley smiley
Please what do you plan on doing?
Let me warn,her father may have a bow and arrow and they don't miss when they have a target. grin grin grin
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by Cyclone5(m): 1:44am On Mar 15, 2007
Just enjoy getting to know her better and see where things go. A word of warning though, no follow am go North O! Because the way your kasala go burst, you will never have seen the likes of it before shocked
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by Amobi1(m): 2:07am On Mar 15, 2007
i found out something oohh! her dad is not really a commited muslim. n she has been to church several times. she was really upset b/c i took her differently.  i just can't wait to ask her more question. but if i keep asking her she will leave me. she says that i make her fell like a lady, and she doesn't even know me but she can picture us to gether in the future. ok! i feel the same for her, but thk god u guys know what am talking about. But she said my questions make her feel  like she is a babarian. well, i told her not to blame me, B/c for hausa's stabbing people is like playing poker, and she started laughing. but she say that the hausa's that we know is different. mennnn! i don't mind being in love but i want to be able to to my country with out arrows flying over my head.
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by ZuluNation(m): 2:11am On Mar 15, 2007
Amobi don't go and spoil that poor Hausa girl oh, I hear say you no dey hear word grin
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 15, 2007
Amobi 1:

i found out something oohh! her dad is not really a commited muslim. n she has been to church several times. she was really upset b/c i took her differently. i just can't wait to ask her more question. but if i keep asking her she will leave me. she says that i make her fell like a lady, and she doesn't even know me but she can picture us to gether in the future. ok! i feel the same for her, but thk god u guys know what am talking about. But she said my questions make her feel like she is a babarian. well, i told her not to blame me, B/c for hausa's stabbing people is like playing poker, and she started laughing. but she say that the hausa's that we know is different. mennnn! i don't mind being in love but i want to be able to to my country with out arrows flying over my head.

Since you say her father is not a "committed" Musim, she is in safer hands.
She should be able to tell you what her dad may think about you.
Most girls are the apple of their dad's eyes and she can tell exactly what daddy might think.
I wish you well, love is a beautiful thing, with the right person.
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 15, 2007
ZuluNation:

Amobi don't go and spoil that poor Hausa girl oh, I hear say you no dey hear word grin
Zulu please!!.
Like you wouldn't have swam seven seas full of crocodiles to get with your mrs. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by Seun(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2007
THere's nothing wrong in dating the hausa lady if both of you understand each other.
Re: Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! by Bolarge(m): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2007
babyosisi:

Let me warn,her father may have a bow and arrow and they don't miss when they have a target. grin grin grin
LMAO grin
Especially when the target is a bloody kafir with a hard-on chasing their yarinyas. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

List What Ur Partner Mush Have / Why? / Omitted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.