Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

d - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / d (1908 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

d by prechbills1(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: d by donstan18: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2018
Is it right for a guy to help his fellow guy financially when they are not married?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: d by Ritaze12: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2018
If you love someone and they are in need financially help them. If you have money and you think spending it on a woman you like will make her find you more attractive then spend it. If you gat the money, flaunt it.

1 Like

Re: d by prechbills1(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:
Is it right for a guy to help his fellow guy financially when they are not married?

yes.
I can't allow a fellow guy wallow in pains because he doesn't have a hole.

I sub for almost 17 of my male friends every month.
can't do that for a lady undecided

2 Likes

Re: d by prechbills1(m): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2018
Ritaze12:
If you love someone and they are in need financially help them. If you have money and you think spending it on a woman you like will make her find you more attractive then spend it. If you gat the money, flaunt it.

"spending it on a woman " undecided
who made you a woman when you're not married undecided

my friend, trying to help a lady who's not engaged or married to you is morally and intellectually wrong.
Re: d by donstan18: 10:00am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

yes.

can't do that for a lady
undecided

@Embolden, I didn't ask to know people you'v been subbing for?

Back to the point.

Are you saying a guy should not help a lady financially, if YES

Why?
Re: d by Bestypretty: 10:00am On Apr 13, 2018
If the spirit leads, lol. www.schoolcrayon.com
Re: d by CAPSLOCKED: 10:00am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:
Focus on the message not on me please undecided

NB; focus on the message not me.

grin
Re: d by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

grin

Because he knows he's a hypocrite grin grin grin grin
Re: d by prechbills1(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

@Embolden, I didn't ask to know people you'v been subbing for?

Back to the point.

Are you saying a guy should not help a lady financially, if YES

Why?

Help them only when you're engaged or married to them undecided
Re: d by ifex370(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2018
A guy will always remember every penny you spent on him...

But a woman will forget, the very next second...

Plus women feel its their right to extort guy's, so they get angry when a guy doesn't give them anything...

Thank God things are changing

3 Likes

Re: d by prechbills1(m): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2018
Halfpenny:

Because he knows he's a hypocrite grin grin grin grin

I'm not undecided
Re: d by prechbills1(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2018
ifex370:
A guy will always remember every penny you spent on him...

But a woman will forget, the very next second...

Plus women feel its their right to extort guy's, so they get angry when a guy doesn't give them anything...

Thank God things are changing

I'm not saying nobody should help them financially.

you can but that should be if you two are engaged or married.
Re: d by prechbills1(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

grin

should they be broken?
Re: d by donstan18: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

Help them only when you're engaged or married to them undecided
Why? cheesy

1 Like

Re: d by Mandrake007(m): 10:14am On Apr 13, 2018
No,relationships are no poverty alleviation schemes and secondly I'm not your daddy..

To the weak men out there,please stop the financial doping of jobless ladies,you're the ones giving them the audacity to feel entitled and judge other men by same standards when they fail to meet up.

1 Like

Re: d by prechbills1(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2018
Mandrake007:
No,relationships are no poverty alleviation schemes and secondly I'm not your daddy..

To the weak men out there,please stop the financial doping of jobless ladies,you're the ones giving them the audacity to feel entitled and judge other men by same standards when they fail to meet up.

when I tell Nigerian guys to stop dating broke ladies, the sex starved ones won't hear word.
later they'll start wailing and creating useless threads..

off to work undecided
Re: d by JERRY1925(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2018
well..I have an Ex ..I know how hard it is..for her family.... seriously anytime she call on me for help..I derive this joy..because I know what it took from her to ask me for money...so wen u have little or more..help help help but don't have a mind set of getting something back..then u wud b happy helping.. I love giving even wen its hard..I hate getting.

3 Likes

Re: d by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2018
Its wrong for a man to pack into a woman's house when he is not yet married to her.

YIMU!! cheesy.
Re: d by Deji63: 10:40am On Apr 13, 2018
But you can fvck her without being married nor engaged to her. You sound very selfish and self centered. A male idividual like you cannot be of help to anyone not even your children because i sure say you go be baby daddy wey no know how im pikin dey feed.so why won't you spew trash? Financial assistance cuts through both genders. If you cannot be of help to her why be with her when she can find other men to help. Una head no just dey set. You go die lonely bro.
Re: d by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2018
Deji63:
But you can fvck her without being married nor engaged to her. You sound very selfish and self centered. A male idividual like you cannot be of help to anyone not even your children so why won't you spew trash? Financial assistance cuts through both genders. If you cannot be of help to her why be with her when she can find other men to help. Una head no just dey set. You go die lonely bro.
Op is living in his girlfriend's house but keep calling nairaland girls broke, what an irony cheesy.
Re: d by Deji63: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Op is living in his girlfriend's house but keep calling nairaland girls broke, what an irony cheesy.

The guy is one frustrated dude. Always frustrated when women dont allow him drill them for free. He will now come here to garner support or try to destroy peaceful vibrant relationships with his stvpid advicd because no woman can stand his selfish madness.
Re: d by prechbills1(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2018
JERRY1925:
well..I have an Ex ..I know how hard it is..for her family.... seriously anytime she call on me for help..I derive this joy..because I know what it took from her to ask me for money...so wen u have little or more..help help help but don't have a mind set of getting something back..then u wud b happy helping.. I love giving even wen its hard..I hate getting.

why did you breakup with her undecided

if you're not married or engaged to a lady never help her with cash.

I won't be surprised if you don't help your male friends in time of their needs because they don't have a hole undecided
Re: d by prechbills1(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2018
Deji63:

The guy is one frustrated dude. Always frustrated when women dont allow him drill them for free. He will now come here to garner support or try to destroy peaceful vibrant relationships with his stvpid advicd because no woman can stand his selfish madness.

young man I'm engaged
Re: d by Deji63: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

why did you breakup with herquote author=JERRY1925 post=66672600]well..I have an Ex ..I know how hard it is..for her family.... seriously anytime she call on me for help..I derive this joy..because I know what it took from her to ask me for money...so wen u have little or more..help help help but don't have a mind set of getting something back..then u wud b happy helping.. I love giving even wen its hard..I hate getting.

I won't be surprised if you don't help your male friends in time of their needs because they don't have a hole undecided

Frustration is eating you up. You can't help even your own children fvcking baby daddy so shut the fvck up and stop trying to end other peoples relationship because you can't find any woman to stand by your self centered, selfish person. We will continue to help our women married or not.
Re: d by Deji63: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

young man I'm engaged

To a lunatic.
Re: d by prechbills1(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2018
Deji63:
But you can fvck her without being married nor engaged to her. You sound very selfish and self centered. A male idividual like you cannot be of help to anyone not even your children because i sure say you go be baby daddy wey no know how im pikin dey feed.so why won't you spew trash? Financial assistance cuts through both genders. If you cannot be of help to her why be with her when she can find other men to help. Una head no just dey set. You go die lonely bro.

young man I'm engaged..
I only said don't help if you're not engaged or married to her, my post is easy to comprehend.

and for your "when she can find other men to help"
Babes here in Asaba don't go into relationships to find help
Re: d by JERRY1925(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

well, I shud decide who to help don't u think?
well we broke up because..it was clear we cud not work..I don't want to come here in 10 years time to say..my wife did dis am tayad I want to leave her..

and its my money..I can throw it away if I decide.

1 Like

Re: d by prechbills1(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2018
Deji63:

Frustration is eating you up. You can't help even your own children fvcking baby daddy so shut the fvck up and stop trying to end other peoples relationship because you can't find any woman to stand by your self centered, selfish person. We will continue to help our women married or not.

sorry I've a fiance who's very caring and kindtongue
I'm not a baby daddy either, that thread is just for enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: d by Deji63: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

yes.

Liar. Shishi you no get
Na so poverty hit you?
Re: d by JERRY1925(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2018
Deji63:

na me get the insult or...
Re: d by Deji63: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

yes.

Liar. Shishi you no get. When men have money we spend on our women to excite them. You are dead broke.
Na so poverty hit you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

S3X In The Office: Tale Of Woes / Hot Thick Ass Teen Girls Twerk Compilation / This Is The World We Live In........ A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.