Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,424 members, 7,850,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

d - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / d (1923 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: d by prechbills1(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2018
JERRY1925:

well, I shud decide who to help don't u think?
well we broke up because..it was clear we cud not work..I don't want to come here in 10 years time to say..my wife did dis am tayad I want to leave her..

and its my money..I can throw it away if I decide.

yeah..

after having sex with her you think things won't work, smh

I wonder why relationships don't last in Nigeria
Re: d by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

Help them only when you're engaged or married to them undecided

Common Sense That Does Not Cost Money, you Do Not Have...

You Life And Everything That Evolves Around women Is Involving Sex And Attachments...

You Dont want To Help A Lady Without Attachments yet You Help Your Guys To Sub, cant They Go And Work...

Helping People Is Not A Gender Thing...

If You Dont Want To Help Women, you Can Go To Hell with Your Money. Who Wants To Know?

You Are A Very Weak Guy, when It Comes To Women...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: d by Deji63: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2018
JERRY1925:

na me get the insult or...

Abeg no vex my bro na that goat prechbills1
Re: d by Deji63: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2018
DeadRat:

You Life And Everything That Evolves Around women Is Involving Sex And Attachments...

You Dont want To Help A Lady Without Attachments yet You Help Your Guys To Sub, cant They Go And Work...

If You Dont Want To Help Women, you Can Go To Hell with Your Money. Who Wants To Know?

And you believe he helps anyone. He is a liar and broke ass nigger who is always trying to end relationship s because he is frustrated and lonely. Which woman wants to date a stingy dude?
Re: d by prechbills1(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2018
Deji63:

Liar. Shishi you no get. When men have money we spend on our women to excite them. You are dead broke.
Na so poverty hit you?

mehn.. arguing with you is like arguing with buhari.

when men have money we spend it on our women"

did I made the money because of women?

young man, sorry I've a fiance who cares and pampers me..

get out tongue
Re: d by Deji63: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

get out tongue

Na for your nightmare that one go happen and my bro you make no dime.
Re: d by prechbills1(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2018
DeadRat:

your money ,your choice.

i help my male friends because they'll appreciate it later in life.

I'm not here to force my opinions on you.

it's obvious you're just a broke kid. .
Re: d by JERRY1925(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

yeah..

after having sex with her you think things won't work, smh

I wonder why relationships don't last in Nigeria

we had sex...........I did not have sex with her...I guess doing that is called rape..
so we just adults and I guess we know what works for us.
Re: d by Deji63: 11:06am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

your money ,your choice.

i help my male friends because they'll appreciate it later in life.

I'm not here to force my opinions on you.

it's obvious you're just a broke kid. .

Broke ass. Go get to the root of financial freedom and stop display ing your obvious frustration on women here because gigolo career don end.
Re: d by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2018
I will like to state that providing financial assistance to a person as just a one time thing is quiet different from providing financial assistance to someone every time

People often do the latter with the hope of making up for other shortcomings in a romantic relationship, but it has been proven over time to be a futile effort.

I can do the former for anyone, but I can only do the latter for my relatives and future wife.

1 Like

Re: d by Deji63: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

get out tongue

Frustration is eating you up mehn. You can't even help yourself financially talk leas of anyone one. Come to daddy and get some lectures or carry gun go rob cank make you go die for kirikiri maximum prison.
Re: d by Deji63: 11:12am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

sorry I've a fiance who's very caring and kindtongue
I'm not a baby daddy either, that thread is just for enlightenment.

Kikikikikiki. Wrecked.
Re: d by prechbills1(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2018
Deji63:

Frustration is eating you up mehn. You can't even help yourself financially talk leas of anyone one. Come to daddy and get some lectures or carry gun go rob cank make you go die for kirikiri maximum prison.

screenshot this thread.. just wanna see something.

can this one even afford belaire?

maybe one woman dor send you iTunes card na why you dey rant for here.

young man, we have seen dolls in the game. be humble and stop spilling trash.
Re: d by LordKO(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2018
There's absolutely nothing wrong in a man being beneficent towards a woman (be it a lover, friend, acquaintance or stranger) - it takes a man (someone) with strong character, an aristocrat, to be altruistic. A thing like this is beyond the understanding of small-minded people.

What's wrong though is paying for love in any guise. Personally, I can give and share anything for love. But I cannot, have not and will never pay for love/for loving someone.

2 Likes

Re: d by prechbills1(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2018
Sometimes when you look at the comments of some people that insult you directly or in a sarcastic way on social media.. ..All you do is Just ignore" because they don't worth your time.
Re: d by Deji63: 11:16am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

screenshot this thread.. just wanna see something.

can this one even afford belaire?

maybe one woman dor send you iTunes card na why you dey rant for here.

young man, we have seen dolls in the game. be humble and stop spilling trash.

Go and jump into the lagoon maybe you go see mammywater fvck. That one no go collect money she go just chop your dead brain.
Re: d by prechbills1(m): 11:17am On Apr 13, 2018
LordKO:
There's absolutely nothing wrong in a man being beneficent towards a woman or vice versa - it takes a man (someone) with strong character, an aristocrat, to be altruistic. A thing like this is beyond the understanding of small-minded people.

What's wrong though is paying for love in any guise. Personally, I can give and share anything for love. But I cannot, have not and will never pay for love/for loving someone.

good.

sex starved bastards won't agree with you
Re: d by Deji63: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

good.

sex starved bastards won't agree with you
As you dey take emphacise this your sex starved e dey certain say na the "sickness" way dey worry you be that. Dem no allow you drill for free e kon pain you die. Muhehehehe. My bro your own don finish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

S3X In The Office: Tale Of Woes / Prostitutes Jokes / Anybody Been In This Situation Before??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.