Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets (11012 Views)

Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! / See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) / Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets by queenblog(f): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nigerian ladies are holding a waist bead challenge on Twitter, and the platform has been flooded with beautiful photos of the beads strung along a wire or cord which many say is an exclusive symbol of feminity.

The challenge was started off by a Twitter user who is also a Chemical Engineer and

here are the photos >> https://kupelove..com/2019/10/nigerian-ladies-are-doing-waist-bead.html

Re: Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets by Kingrexyl(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nigeria girls will spoil it with their krawkraw asses, smh!!!

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets by Powersurge: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Kingrexyl:

Omo one day, I wanted to get intimate with one babe. When she pulled down the pant, The smell (I no won call am stench. at least make I dey nice), won make me collapsed. I just stylishly douses the tension. No show Biko.

But to be fair on her, she was just coming from work. I think the heat and all constituted to the whole thing.

But I couldn't deal!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
Powersurge:

Omo one day, I wanted to get intimate with one babe. When she pulled down the pant, The smell (I no won call am stench. at least make I dey nice), won make me collapsed. I just stylishly douses the tension. No show Biko.

But to be fair on her, she was just coming from work. I think the heat and all constituted to the whole thing.

But I couldn't deal!
imagine if she saw this and knew you were referring to her. grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
The purpose of this is.... Another irrelevant challange
Re: Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets by Powersurge: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
RedCreme21:

she can't.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets by kingxsamz(m): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
Those wey no dey clean yansh well after dem go sh!t go dey display waist bead too.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets by Drkeo: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
Kingrexyl:

You can tell a lot about a person from his Comment.... Obviously all the girls you've had in your life are the ones with kraw kraw asses

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets by Gideoniteprime4: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Drkeo:

You can tell a lot about a person from his Comment.... Obviously all the girls you've had in your life are the ones with kraw kraw asses
my friend you don kill dat guy career with your post

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets by Kingrexyl(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
Drkeo:

Yeah including your mother too.
Re: Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets by Kingrexyl(m): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
Powersurge:

But I couldn't deal!
cheesy
Re: Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets by 40secondsMan: 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets by Maestro18(f): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Don't know why ladies like wearing beads/chain on their waist, I use to think it's fetish and so I avoid any girl with bead or chain around the waist like they are the gods property.

Until early June this year, I bedded Adanne with about 7 beads around the waistline that's when I knew that there are greater pleasures in this world than what meets the eyes. While thrust tro and fro, the beads were dangling with reckless abandon motivating me to pump harder whilst her moans were sending undecipherable music to my ears... cheesy cheesy

Now, I don't care if they are even the devil's wife, the sight of beads around the waist is a huge turn on for me and God help me so I don't die like this. angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
Alienware R15 for sale here on nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/5500274/alienware-15-sn-2gtsp32-hot-sale

See photos
Re: Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets by anochuko01(m): 1:21am On Oct 31, 2019
Maestro18:
Don't know why ladies like wearing beads/chain on their waist, I use to think it's fetish and so I avoid any girl with bead or chain around the waist like they are the gods property.

Until early June this year, I bedded Adanne with about 7 beads around the waistline that's when I knew that there are greater pleasures in this world than what meets the eyes. While thrust tro and fro, the beads were dangling with reckless abandon motivating me to pump harder whilst her moans were sending undecipherable music to my ears... cheesy cheesy

Now, I don't care if they are even the devil's wife, the sight of beads around the waist is a huge turn on for me and God help me so I don't die like this. angry
You won't die like this. I serve a living God! >:
Re: Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets by roymary: 1:27am On Oct 31, 2019
Nigerian youths are the weirdest set of human beings. There is big fire on the mountain but the youths do not understand they are the ones holding the short end of the stick.

Nigeria is on fire ! It might be too late by the time you all finally realize.

undecided
Re: Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets by okoroemeka(m): 2:32am On Oct 31, 2019
roymary:
Nigerian youths are the weirdest set of human beings. There is big fire on the mountain but the youths do not understand they are the ones holding the short end of the stick.

undecided
so what do you expect the youths to do about the economy/government start a revolution? so SARS and police will use live bullets to kill everything in sight, Nigeria is not a civilized country were peaceful demonstration is ignored or violent ones broken up with rubber bullets and teargas,if u try such thing here you will die, nobody cares anymore about what happens in our country this days,our common sense and sensitivity has been assaulted by all kinds of macabre and strange news.
Re: Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets by olu77(m): 6:15am On Oct 31, 2019
Wearing clothes, just like family is fast becoming outdated and unnecessary. As time goes on, some nudism promoter might even tell us that wearing clothes is among the leading cause of climate change.
Re: Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets by respect80(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2019
I'm afraid both of you are right cheesy

How long things will continue to be the way they are is what I fear.

roymary:

undecided

roymary:

undecided
Re: Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets by airex(m): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2019
RedCreme21:
Then she'll have to learn how to keep herself smell-free..
Re: Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets by kaptaintintin: 9:50pm On May 11, 2021
Some men like it smelly,others like it sented. Some men like it busy while others like it bald. I have a friend that likes sniffing his girlfriend's used panties... So one man's food is another man's poison.
Kaptain tintin

(1) (Reply)

Motel Maid.sex Story / Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? / The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.