Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Why Doesn’t My Girlfriend Want Me To Touch Her Body? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Doesn’t My Girlfriend Want Me To Touch Her Body? (3872 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Want Me To Do party With Another Girl (photos)�� / How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Doesn’t My Girlfriend Want Me To Touch Her Body? by BizLifeE: 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
Whenever I try to touch her, she moves away or makes excuses. Why is she doing this?

I am happily married. My husband touches me, a lot, and it really gets on my nerves. Although I love him dearly, he acts as if my body is “his”. Whenever he walks by me, he slaps my ass or grabs my boobs. It doesn’t matter if I’m doing the dishes, cooking dinner, working on the computer, etc.

I’m going to let you in on a little secret. It’s annoying. I want body autonomy. I don’t want someone touching me constantly. Just because someone is a significant other, doesn’t mean they want to constantly be touched. I just generally am not a touchy-feely person. I’m not crazy about my 7-y-o daughter climbing all over me and constantly hanging on me either. Being touched all of the time feels invasive, aggressive, and sometimes predatory. It’s not fun. My body is my own. Regardless of who this other person is to you, how long you’ve been with them, etc….their body is their own! Do not just touch people without knowing that it’s ok!

And, in my opinion, it isn’t sensual. In fact, constant unwanted touch accomplishes just the opposite: out of context, it just becomes a constant annoyance. I’ve had my boobs grabbed so often that it’s erased any pleasure there once might have been. Now I just feel like protecting myself from constant, unwanted touching.

I love my husband but I hate that he constantly grabs me, slaps my ass, sticks his hands under my clothes, etc. It feels disrespectful. It feels entitled. It isn’t cute or sensual or intimate.

Now, if we’re being sexual, that’s different. In that case touch is part of that experience, and in that moment it’s wonderful. But when my mind is on something else, I’m focused on work or childcare or domestic chores or reading a book or watching something or taking a walk or otherwise going about my day…that is a different story. It’s not an enjoyable experience. Don’t assume it’s ok to just grab, manhandle, and touch another person. It’s invasive, disrespectful and annoying.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Whenever-I-try-to-touch-her-she-moves-away-or-makes-excuses-Why-is-she-doing-this

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: Itu Global
Re: Why Doesn’t My Girlfriend Want Me To Touch Her Body? by bjayx: 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
Jobless man.
Must he touch always
Ur story does not add up wit the title
Re: Why Doesn’t My Girlfriend Want Me To Touch Her Body? by greatnaija01: 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
this PERSON does not UNDERSTAND anything about MARRIAGE.

Her BODY belongs to her HUBBY.... that is how it is!

If she does not want it, then she shouldn't have gotten married.

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn’t My Girlfriend Want Me To Touch Her Body? by sirusX(m): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
Husband or boyfriend?? cz ayam not understanding oh undecided

Being touched all of the time feels invasive, aggressive, and sometimes predatory
shocked
It seems that the lady is irritated by the touch of her husband ....or he just isn't doing it right

Cz a little play should be expected once in a while (not necessarily in public)....but it shouldn't be a programmed routine "I only want you when I am ready"
Re: Why Doesn’t My Girlfriend Want Me To Touch Her Body? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
that woman should simply communicate with her hubby and let him know how uncomfortable she feels about being touched this way. end of story!

greatnaija01:
this PERSON does not UNDERSTAND anything about MARRIAGE.
Her BODY belongs to her HUBBY.... that is how it is!
If she does not want it, then she shouldn't have gotten married.

not everybody are cool/comfortable with PDA, and its all understandable, i dont think this has to do with marriage etc but all to do with communication AND/OR respecting your partner's wishes, and not putting her in an embarrassing position (to her).
Re: Why Doesn’t My Girlfriend Want Me To Touch Her Body? by EbukaHades10(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
U dey shock am like electricity
Re: Why Doesn’t My Girlfriend Want Me To Touch Her Body? by samuelchimmy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
see this one,ok dont worry a new neighbor is coming,she will allow your hubby to touch upandan,cant you see,hes obsessed with your body,a cruzy dude like me,if the thing pain,do him back,grab hes dick,and see if he will not smile.
Re: Why Doesn’t My Girlfriend Want Me To Touch Her Body? by AjalaJ(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2018
Although women need to be respected... There is more that meets the eye.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy / Ex-boyfriend Leak Naked Video Of Nigerian Lady Helen From Abuja / How Can I Deal With A Tenant That’s Giving Me Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.