Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,323 members, 7,957,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex (4160 Views)

Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by Henzyworld(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
Andrew Wardle, a 44-year-old man who was born without a penis and has never had sex is about to have sex for the first time thanks to his new £50,000 bionic manhood. He has long waited for this day. He has suffered a lot because of his lack of a penis and was once punched in the face by a woman when she learnt he was missing his manhood.

http://henzyworld.com/relationships/sex-sexuality/impotent-men-more-likely-to-suffer-heart-attack-stroke/

Andrew was born with bladder exstrophy, a rare birth defect that means the organ, that usually sits inside the pelvis, is exposed. Although he has testicles, the condition means he has no penis. Andrew has undergone a string of operations over the last four years to build his appendage. On Friday, Andrew, who lives in Greater Manchester, had the final part of his penile implant fitted at London’s University Hospital.
But before Andrew can find out if the surgery has been a success, he will have to walk around with an erection for 10 days and faces another six weeks until he can put it into action with girlfriend Fedra Fabian.

http://henzyworld.com/relationships/sex-sexuality/horrific-dad-forced-his-11-year-old-son-to-have-sex-with-his-step-mum-to-stop-him-from-being-gay/

“I’m very excited that I can move on now,” he told MailOnline.

“But I think having sex for the first time is more of a big deal for everyone else than it is for me. I’ve spent 44 years without a penis and I’ve coped with not having sex for all that time. It will take me a while to get in the swing of things.”
He added: “Of course, I’m looking forward to it.”

http://henzyworld.com/relationships/sex-sexuality/my-grandma-taught-me-how-to-masturbate-when-i-was-9years-old-jada-smith-reveals/

Andrew hopes to have children one day, something he thought would never be possible.

He added: “I’m very aware that I am half-human half-robot at the moment. I’m like the bionic man. I will even be able to perform if I am drunk.”

Source: Henzyworld.com

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by ceezarhh(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
The "ten days erection" part got me like...

2 Likes

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by selfwife(f): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
congrats bro!

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by Kastonkastroll(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
cyborg dick. I just hope it won't shock you to death. Kikikiki grin

But one can't make babies with a bionic manhood now. Abi your own Na just to dey sweat ontop woman � for many wasted hours?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by Mario1989(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Eyaa...It is well

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by ibori1(m): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
[code][/code]

2 Likes

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by cassidy1996(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
ibori1:
[code][/code]
carry this your old baby go one side

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by ibori1(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
cassidy1996:

pls help me

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by anochuko01(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
hope it'll be live on TV

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by ikbnice(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
Well, is his gf a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by pacino26(m): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
Blood of Hezekiah grin grin grin grin Where those ladies looking for cucumber.

Science is mad. The other time it was a girl been given a cultured fish membrane as her kitty now a Joe is recieving bionic.....

Good one.
Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by Hisduchess(f): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
u meanit

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
The pishure joystick or you know the rest grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by cezarman(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lucky mo'fvcker gets to choose the size of his pennis. Terminator preek is about to start terminating pvssiessmiley

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
10-day erection!

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by sirusX(m): 2:09am On Jun 28, 2018
cezarman:
Lucky mo'fvcker gets to choose the size of his pennis.
Terminator preek is about to start terminating pvssiessmiley
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by MrCork: 2:39am On Jun 28, 2018
Hisduchess:
u meanit

..Kaiiiii. .I definitely love to smash that pillow case... 4real..serrrrrrrrrioooooooously. .we need to discuss! ! ((Real talk )) wink

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by Hisduchess(f): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2018
MrCork:

..Kaiiiii. .I definitely love to smash that pillow case... 4real..serrrrrrrrrioooooooously. .we need to discuss! ! ((Real talk )) wink

am not a pack of card that can be smashed.so hapu m aka
Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by MrCork: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2018
Hisduchess:

am not a pack of card that can be smashed.so hapu m aka

.^^^STORY......ok but me & u will mate one day. .right? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by youngreva(m): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2018
cassidy1996:
the man has been flaunting the poor boy ever since all in the name of meme

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by cassidy1996(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2018
youngreva:
the man has been flaunting the poor boy ever since all in the name of meme
its becoming too much

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by Hisduchess(f): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2018
MrCork:

.^^^STORY......ok but me & u will mate one day. .right? cheesy

mate Kee u dia.are you high?

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by MrCork: 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hisduchess:

mate Kee u dia.are you high?

.. Hisduchess. .will u growwwwwwup & give this hand some Londoner some punnnnnny? ....don't u like sweet things? ((Shake my head continuously )) undecided

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by Hisduchess(f): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
MrCork:

.. Hisduchess. .will u growwwwwwup & give this hand some Londoner some punnnnnny? ....don't u like sweet things? ((Shake my head continuously )) undecided

shake it off it will be better

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by MrCork: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hisduchess:

shake it off it will be better

..am in a good mood..ok..can I kisse u?..am from London. .remember! smiley

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by Fourwinds: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hisduchess:
u meanit
if that man handle eehh....you will always remember the day

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by Hisduchess(f): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
MrCork:

..am in a good mood..ok..can I kisse u?..am from London. .remember! smiley

ur teeth ain't good so u can't kiss me am a duchess (real talk)

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by Hisduchess(f): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
Fourwinds:
if that man handle eehh....you will always remember the day

handle me how?
he is my daddy's age mate inugo

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by Fourwinds: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hisduchess:

handle me how?
he is my daddy's age mate inugo
ha!!! you no dey fear his 10 days erectile?

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by Hisduchess(f): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
[/size]
Fourwinds:
[size=8pt]
Fourwinds:
Fourwinds:

world pipo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex by MrCork: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hisduchess:

ur teeth ain't good so u can't kiss me am a duchess (real talk)

..ok u win...can we fuk? smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Apologised But He Still Treated Me Like Trash / Husband’s Side Chick Beaten To Stupor By Wife(video) / I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.