Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity (3338 Views)

Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? / Is It A Lack Of Respect Or A Matter Of Pride? / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Flashfast1: 7:05am On May 14, 2010
Firespit:

I heard some fools saying the topic(virginity isn't dignity, its a lack of opportunity) amongst themselve with so much joy as if to say there was any sense in it. So i decided to bring as many other idiots who believed in the useless crap together by posting the thread.
Honorable Virgin Fireprick, I'm ashamed of you, seriously sad, when you heard them saying it why didn't you confront them with pride? undecided bloody hippopotamus hypocrite. Instead you chose to come to one faceless forum and post your topic in anonimity. This obviously confirms your topic grin grin cos your inability to confront them in the real world is simply a sign that you are ashamed of your HIV sorry virgin status grin grin grin grin.
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Madukaele(m): 7:12am On May 14, 2010
am a virgin but this post is funny, y d attack.lol, sori oo but were is michelin89 na dis kin stuff she dey like reply, virgin fighter.loll

@poster make my wifey michelin see ur post, i go laf in italy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Firespit: 7:17am On May 14, 2010
@flashfast; Awww, and the fool has resorted to crying. Now I'm certain you either patronise prostitutes or have an affection for fluid. YOU ARE OUGHOG BUT CUM. By the way, do you know what 6'5" of height command's? That should give you an idea of my relationship status and the ease with which i make it that way. I'm just not into pre-marital sex.

So you see you're still a 'fast fool'; no reasoning just uttering
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Flashfast1: 7:24am On May 14, 2010
Firespit:

@flashfast; Awww, and the fool has resorted to crying. Now I'm certain you either patronise love-peddlers or have an affection for fluid. YOU ARE OUGHOG BUT come. By the way, do you know what 6'5" of height command's? That should give you an idea of my relationship status and the ease with which i make it that way. I'm just not into pre-marital intimacy.
Honestly the only part that is understandable in you sermon is the bolded statement. undecided Are you from the a french speaking country cos you seem to be having a seemingly hard time expressing yourself in english hence the anger that ia always displayed. grin. May be you should do it through your behind. cos like your name signature say:
Firesh!t , your behind is a furnace and your Sh1t an inferno. grin grin grin grin

Please try and rephrase the above statement, this time do it in English. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Firespit: 7:40am On May 14, 2010
Why the hell is nairaland softening my words? Fools like flashfast don't deserve the decency.
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Flashfast1: 7:45am On May 14, 2010
Firespit:

Why the hell is nairaland softening my words? Fools like flashfast don't deserve the decency.
grin grin grin I agree grin grin grin
Please jump off a cliff. Better still kiss a transformer grin grin grin grin Dundi tongue
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Madukaele(m): 7:47am On May 14, 2010
i really need my wify in dis battle ooo. michelin wher u dey na?
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Firespit: 7:48am On May 14, 2010
Make i speak for pidgin sake of say you slow as per reasoning? I'm sorry but i wouldn't stoop down to your level. Flashfast, Lol, the guy is on a race to doom
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Flashfast1: 7:55am On May 14, 2010
Firespit:

Make i speak for pidgin sake of say you slow as per reasoning? I'm sorry but i wouldn't stoop down to your level. Flashfast, Lol, the guy is on a race to doom
grin grin grin ROTFLMAO grin
Hello fool, I've already lifted you up to my level. grin grin Or do you have to stoop to see something that's above you. grin You should be thanking me for being so generous grin. Honorable fires!t Managing director Virgin Nigeria limited grin grin grin How is that for upgrading
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by 912(m): 8:02am On May 14, 2010
Firespit:

@flashfast; Awww, and the fool has resorted to crying. Now I'm certain you either patronise love-peddlers or have an affection for fluid. YOU ARE OUGHOG BUT come. By the way, do you know what 6'5" of height command's? That should give you an idea of my relationship status and the ease with which i make it that way. I'm just not into pre-marital intimacy.

Firespit:

Firespit:

@tattooboy; clown feeling all familiar, you need glasses

Firespit:

@abrahym; EXACTLY!, And if you had read the body of my topic then you would have known we were both saying the same thing.

I heard some fools saying the topic(virginity isn't dignity, its a lack of opportunity) amongst themselve with so much joy as if to say there was any sense in it. So i decided to bring as many other idiots who believed in the useless crap together by posting the thread. But to there disappointment, they met a total opposite to the topic as the body coupled with intense 'yabbing'. now all the morons are so bitter that the thread wasn't in support of their foolish principle after all.

Somebody Anybody please give this guy a P****SY so he can calm down already angry angry angry angry
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Onchedu(m): 8:04am On May 14, 2010
Whoever came up with that saying was neither a virgin when he/she said it nor a disciplined person, not to mention morally sound.
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by strita(f): 8:16am On May 14, 2010
I see.
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Firespit: 8:48am On May 14, 2010
@9-11; Now you've lived up to your name. BLOODY DISASTER. its always got to be p***y. now you see you also reason with your pleasure tool.

@Sitra or whatever; you know what those who do strangers are called, P*********s.
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Flashfast1: 9:04am On May 14, 2010
^^^^lol grin grin grin You need to learn to stop punching people like a sisi. grin
Upon all the yabs they gave you, that's the best you could come up with. grin grin grin grin I'm very sure no one will feel offended by what you just said. grin grin

***quitely wispers to firesh!t** please give it your best shot this time you hear. Make me proud, d1ck head grin grin
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by strita(f): 10:08am On May 14, 2010
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Firespit: 10:49am On May 14, 2010
@flash; ?? Stop hurting.

@sitra; nice escape route. I like your tactics to demand for sympathy and backup. How much should i pay for your initial offer for love. If you manage to be expensive enough, i'll consider giving my dog the experience
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by strita(f): 2:58pm On May 14, 2010
^^^ You are incorrigible. Enjoy the bashing that you have invoked upon yourself.
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Flashfast1: 6:59pm On May 14, 2010
Firespit:

@flash; ?? Stop hurting.

@sitra; nice escape route. I like your tactics to demand for sympathy and backup. How much should i pay for your initial offer for love. If you manage to be expensive enough, i'll consider giving my dog the experience

You this boy you are falling my hand o, so you are not even mouthed na him you come say you want yab people. Well I guess you never bargained for this. grin grin grin Cos your post attracted the right calibre of people grin grin now you are struggling to keep up grin

Fireprick, I think the spermatozoa has finally taken over your brain, na for where the chic for ask for sympathy, bloody Nnama grin.
Besides who even said you are a virgin, you wen want use mast.u.r.bation kill yourself grin grin grin continue soap fu, cking till death do you part grin
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Firespit: 9:30am On May 15, 2010
rotflmfao. Flashfast Please don't stop. Haven't heard anyone confidently speak so much out of point in ages. And can someone else please say something so that Stupidman can once again pokenose and come to their rescue.(please, whatever you may say next, try not to be stupid. There are a thousand and one things i've written in this thread you can pick and counter however insulting you may wish because i'm just lost with your talk of sperm, masturbation and other irrelevances). Let me correct this notion you've been toying with since forever. Sperm doesn't travel in the body. They remain in the scrotal sack and only ever leave through the reproductive organ. HOW THE EFF DOES YOURS GET INTO YOUR HEAD.
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 9:36am On May 15, 2010
*****odiaero in the house, seating down with his laptop grin*****

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Gist!matured Mind Only / I knew My Ex Was Crazy When / [VIDEO] Girls High On Drugs Dances Nak*d As Guys Molest Her (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.