Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity (3324 Views)

Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? / Is It A Lack Of Respect Or A Matter Of Pride? / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Firespit: 9:03pm On May 13, 2010
I know all the morons who belong to this grotesque school of thought are already clicking on this thread in droves in a bid to pledge allegiance to stupidity. We Virgins can't be bothered by people who have chosen to relegate the functions of their brain down to their pleasure tools/box, but what really bothers us is why you all always choose to use your insecurity and guilt as an excuse for disturbing the peace.
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by omega25red(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2010
so are you pro virginity or not because i'm confused by your rants and raves.

who cares if someone is a virgin or not you are the one who must live with yourself day in and day out so no need to get mad
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 13, 2010
some sort of mysterious solitary specie? lol virgin or no virgin, live life. Oh yesss.
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 13, 2010
^^^^^^

My dear ibkaye,

Where have u been all thee while.

I missed u so much
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 13, 2010
hello there, i'm sorry, I don't remember who you are smiley who are you? smiley
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Firespit: 9:25pm On May 13, 2010
Obviously, the first two posters have either stuck their things in or had something stuck in, So much guilt in their 'blabs'. You're disappointed the content is not in context with the useless topic as you had hoped for? NONSENSE
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 13, 2010
Firespit:

Obviously, the first two posters have either stuck their things in or had something stuck in, So much guilt in their 'blabs'. You're disappointed the content is not in context with the useless topic as you had hoped for? NONSENSE
lol
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:29pm On May 13, 2010
i dont tink i can understand you.
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by excanny: 9:31pm On May 13, 2010
@ poster. i didn't know we still have disgruntled and confused maggot-eaters like u. i thought Hitler killed them all off. I laugh in portuguese
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Donvilo(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2010
This poster is really pissed! grin
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by excanny: 9:39pm On May 13, 2010
@ poster. i didn't know we still have disgruntled and confused maggot-eaters like u. i thought Hitler killed them all off. I laugh in portuguese
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Firespit: 10:02pm On May 13, 2010
@ canny; we heard you the first time, Did you have to portray your stupidity in repetition? Bloody slowpoke, shut your trap and stop being so sober, For all i care, you can also Stick your rod inside a goat if that makes you feel like a man just don't bother me with it is all i'm saying. DUNCE!!!
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Flashfast1: 10:05pm On May 13, 2010
AYODEJI4LOVE:

i dont tink i can understand you.
Me too.
I think the guy has got too much spermatozoa running in his veins and the thing is fast filling up his brains. Get laid soon so you can keep your sanity. tongue grin
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Firespit: 10:22pm On May 13, 2010
FLASH; you're a proof people's name reflects in their attitude. You are all speed with no sense of reasoning. PERIOD!!!
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Flashfast1: 10:32pm On May 13, 2010
^^^^I really feel for you man, honestly I do. But you don't have to take out your frustration and inability to get laid on us now.  grin grin grin

From the anger in your tone its obvious you've been carrying those bloody spermatozoa for over 40 years now the thing is really eating you up, eya sad embarassed. They are even older that almost every body on Nairaland. grin grin . So unlike others I completely and totally understand your frustration and I sympathize with you. grin tongue but no be we cause am now

By now you may even have 30 litres of spermatozoa in your d1ck grin grin hence the reason why I said you should get laid soon cos you fit kolo o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Areaboy2(m): 10:35pm On May 13, 2010
excanny:

Hitler would have killed you too if he had the chance undecided
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Firespit: 11:01pm On May 13, 2010
Flash! flash!! Flash!!! You are definately 'speed without a sense of reasoning'. Because common sense would suggest a man of 40 would be me married and as such, would have had countless number of intercourse except if he his a monk and that is a PERSONAL RELIGIOUS commitment which won't give him time to be on NL let alone, complain about it. Your second magnanimous blunder however is so devastating i am really begining to think of you as the SI unit for 'MUMU'. How the eff can a scrotal sack hold 1 litre of sperm let alone 30. You see that you are nothing but a 'fast fool'?
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Flashfast1: 11:10pm On May 13, 2010
Firespit:

Flash! flash!! Flash!!! You are definately 'speed without a sense of reasoning'. Because common sense would suggest a man of 40 would be me married and as such, would have had countless number of intercourse except
LWKMD grin grin grin So na every body when be 40 years don marry?.lol grin grin virgin idiot. You no dey think at all; common sense ni common sense ko. grin So na age dem tak dey marry Olodo. tongue
So the number of times that one has had intimacy is a function of their age. Kai dundi  grin grin I really talk am say spermatozoa don dey flood your brain. grin

Firespit:

How the eff can a scrotal sack hold 1 litre of spermatozoa let alone 30. You see that you are nothing but a 'fast fool'?
grin grin grin I guess you are an exception to the rule. Say amen to that brother grin grin grin

Please disvirgin soon to stay alive grin grin grin grin grin or you'll soon start spitting sperm, bloody Nnama grin grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by 912(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2010
I honestly think we should create a sperate section on this forum for all this virgin talk, its really starting to become annoying.

@ poster
No offence intended but there was no point starting this thread in the first place. And your arguement seem to be baseless (at least almost every one that has commented are not in support of your point of view). Anyway we all have the right to express ourselves in what ever manner we deem fit.
cheers!
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by strita(f): 11:32pm On May 13, 2010
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by baybbootz(f): 11:44pm On May 13, 2010
I honestly think we should create a sperate section on this forum for all these virgin talk, its really starting to become annoying.
EXACTLY
I sugested this to the MODs,and I was completely ignored!!

@poster,
Its a personal choice,so keep it that way. Sincerely we really dont wanna know who is not virgin or who is. It should be something left for our "supposed" partners to find out.
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Firespit: 11:48pm On May 13, 2010
@flash! You are a disgrace to manhood.

@9-11. How do you expect them to be supportive when i only used the topic to lure them here for thorough BASHING. Please don't also live up to your name; don't be a disaster. Because that is exactly what you will be if you stamp something as being right simply because quite a number of people deem it so. Worse still, in such an environment as this one where the majority are no less stupid than flash. I'm not saying i have a problem with people who use their instruments both male and female, i'm just saying don't use your own excitement to bother those who are not interested. SIMPLE
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Osama10(m): 12:17am On May 14, 2010
This thread is confused. grin
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Kunbee: 12:31am On May 14, 2010
Go virgins cool
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Tattooboy: 3:02am On May 14, 2010
ibkaye:

lol
longest time my Kano shawty. @poster, why u dey post my old nairalander friend's signature.
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Tattooboy: 3:02am On May 14, 2010
ibkaye:

lol
longest time my Kano shawty. @poster, why u dey post my old nairalander friend's signature.
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by omega25red(m): 3:25am On May 14, 2010
see what happens when you get blue balls? home boy go get laid or rub one out in the bathroom that way you will be calm
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by abrahym(m): 6:13am On May 14, 2010
Poster that a big lie, ima virgin and i got 101 opportunities to spank a babe
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Firespit: 6:48am On May 14, 2010
@abrahym; EXACTLY!, And if you had read the body of my topic then you would have known we were both saying the same thing.

I heard some fools saying the topic(virginity isn't dignity, its a lack of opportunity) amongst themselve with so much joy as if to say there was any sense in it. So i decided to bring as many other idiots who believed in the useless crap together by posting the thread. But to there disappointment, they met a total opposite to the topic as the body coupled with intense 'yabbing'. now all the morons are so bitter that the thread wasn't in support of their foolish principle after all.
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Flashfast1: 6:51am On May 14, 2010
Firespit:

@flash! You are a disgrace to manhood.
Coming from someone with enormous stupidity as yourself I think that's the greatest compliment I've ever received grin grin grin grin

Firespit:

@9-11. How do you expect them to be supportive when i only used the topic to lure them here for thorough BASHING.

You've said it yourself the idea behind the topic is both meaningless and baseless tongue Funny enough you seem to be bashing yourself with every comment you make. ****Its virgin Firspit against the world**** grin grin grin grin
I think you are someone that has been rejected severally by chics thus explaining your anger and frustration. Come on you and I know that you are not a virgin by choice na. grin grin grin No worry someday one retard will give you some p***sy you hear, just keep your fingers crossed grin grin But until then don't take it out on the guys on the forum, bloody attention seeker tongue

Seriously I Strongly recommend that you take this advice below
omega25red:

see what happens when you get blue balls? home boy go get laid or rub one out in the bathroom that way you will be calm
cos you are no longer spitting fire, you are now spitting sperm and I'm tired of docking so that I don't get hit by come grin grin grin grin grin

Firespit:

I'm not saying i have a problem with people who use their instruments both male and female, i'm just saying don't use your own excitement to bother those who are not interested. SIMPLE

Are you listening to yourself? undecided Bros, the thread was started by you our own VIRGIN fireprick (talking about someone who is bothering others) undecided and here you are sounding as if you are responding to a comment someone made. embarassed This is where frustration has led you to, you are now fighting against yourself grin

Anyway I join you in your campaign: Vote VIRGIN fireprick for president of virgins association grin
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Flashfast1: 6:54am On May 14, 2010
abrahym:

Poster that a big lie, ima virgin and i got 101 opportunities to spank a babe
Firespit:

@abrahym; EXACTLY!,

any the foolish fireprick agrees that he is a liar grin grin grin grin Dundi grin grin
Re: Virginity Isn't Dignity, Its A Lack Of Opportunity by Firespit: 6:57am On May 14, 2010
@tattooboy; clown feeling all familiar, you need glasses

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : / Do Men Cry? / I Need To Feel Those Feelings - Nl I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.