Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. (64418 Views)

The Goodies From The Rwanda Govt. To It's People As A Result Of The Pandemic. / Here Is The Real Cause Of The Rwanda Genocide / Rwanda Genocide: A Survivor's Heart Rending Testimony (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by ConAir(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
arinze3131:
igbos are great and God will make us greater.
ISEE
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by HegenIkomkeh(m): 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
The ironic thing about this genocide was that after the Hutu's killed and assaulted thousands of Tutsi's because they didn't want Tutsi's to be in leadership,the government forces were eventually overthrown by the RPF, led by a Tutsi-Paul Kagame,who is still the president of the county to this day.

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Elliot2(m): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
Sanchez01:

I am dead sure you are referring to 'Half of a Yellow Sun', the movie adaption of Ngozi Chimamanda Adichie's book. Why the first release was banned and heavily censored because the difference between the first release and 'Fifty Shades of Grey' is the BDSM act in the latter. It deviated from the main message and focused more on nudity and sex.

Sadly, the movie in itself is only half truth of the whole saga, since the producer(s) was(were) crafty enough to shield the devilish Ojukwu as he was caught bragging on tape that he had enough fire power to cripple Nigeria at the time. Of course, AP journalists were not convinced but he maintained his stance, claiming he was born ready for the war (see AP Biafran War archives on YouTube).

Sad still was that Ojukwu rejected foods and resources from foreign countries, particularly from the UN because they refused he used the air crafts meant for distributing food and relief materials in smuggling weapons in the same war he claimed he was born ready for.
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/103624-u-s-blames-ojukwu-gowon-for-biafras-starvation-deaths.html/amp

In the end, people starved, Ojukwu grew fat during the war, children died, his lived and he eventually ran to Abidjan after unnecessary denying the people he meant to lead food. His kids are seen fat as shown below.

Guess what? Ojukwu returned a better Nigerian, contested for the seat of the President, the same he fought against which saw him lead nearly 3 million lives to their death.

If you are capable of reasoning deep, you'd hate Ojukwu and his generation like your life depends on it, but you won't because you are not capable of seeing the true picture.

PS: Picture below is Ojukwu with his two super important kids after he touched down in Abidjan.
you are writing gibberish! In 1957,igbos were murdered in the north without any provocation,and again,they were murdered in 1956,even though it was a political rife between the north and sw. Then,in 1966,igbos were murdered in their numbers even though the coup said coup was a representation of several ethnicity. Going down memory lane, igbos are suffering as a consequences of the action of the yorubas,who insulted the northerners in Lagos. it was that built up tension that resulted in the first murder of igbos. If anyone would be sincere,despite the flaws of Ojukwu, he did the right thing to protect his people. I want to stress it that the yorubas are the problem of the igbos,i and i cant fathom were that hatred is coming from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by deebrain(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
Reading majority of the comments in this thread clearly shows that majority of nairalanders are really sick mentally.

I mean, you see stories and pictures like these and you start a tribal debate?!! LIKE SERIOUSLY?!! I'm proudly Igbo but I denounce anything about division of this country not to talk of bloodshed.

While you are killing yourselves over IPOB or Buhari or Afonjas, like the shameless followers that you are, the leaders of the given groups are enjoying themselves with tins of Milo and milk.

Imagine the rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by OyinO: 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
From the lOOk of things, Naija is warming for her own version that would be more devastating.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Omeny: 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
nkwuocha:

Loo

Na to bundle am put for booth, gather like 20 snakes wey dey harmless pour am inside the booth and close it.Make him shout her m brains out for 20 minutes before them bundle am out. cheesy grin
Adebowale89:
I don't meant to derail the thread but why are igbos still bothered about civil war when God has revenge for you? Hausa led civil war thought they would reduced southeast to idp camp but no they're the one having idp camps in their region

I'm a Yoruba but I read what led to civil war and I can say this genuinely that the Gowon led govt reversal of the MOU btw him and the military govt led to ojukwu urgent and unplanned decision even though I blamed ojukwu for taking his people to war without excess preparation but is still doesn't change the fact, the civil war is a genocide in disguise, after all we said we are operating Democratic system of govt in Nigeria when democracy is just documented not in practice

@ the topic, Rwanda genocide was a really a sad incident not just to Rwandan but to Africa. I don't pray we experience this horrific incident again.
nkwuocha:

Loo

Na to bundle am put for booth, gather like 20 snakes wey dey harmless pour am inside the booth and close it.Make him shout her m brains out for 20 minutes before them bundle am out. cheesy grin

You are a true son of your father.
Keep it up bro.
Only the truth can set us free.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
mank1234:
This is a very wrong.

If the Tutsi have not forgiven and forged ahead, do you think the country would have been at peace now. Both sides forgave each other and moved on and the country is making positive strides. When you're so consumed in revenge you can't make any progress. As it is now, the enmity between the hausa-fulani and igbo is much.

It's not only the igbos that were wronged during the war, there was massacre in mid west (delta, Edo), and south eastern states (cross river and akwa ibom) and part of north central.

The only thing to be remembered about the war is how not to cause another one and not how to revenge. This is also why we must as a people ensure that Buhari does not return at all cost. It's clear that he's still carrying enmity from the past.

You don't seek for reconciliation with a devilish mindset!
The BIAFRA suffered catrarophic casualties, another worst is the ones carried out on children and women. Let me ask you this, and be sincere to yourself, what has been the gain gotten from this war? Is Nigerians living better? Are we practicing true democracy or federalism?

Take a look at Rwanda of 24 years with BIAFRA war fought 52 years ago. Yet they are progressive. This goes to tell you this is an inclusive and apologetic government. Germany after Hitler till date is still make several reconciliation with victims of the world wars. What do we get in Nigeria? Benue state that fought against BIAFRA how are they fairing now? Where Is Gowon? Why is danjuma lamenting? Truth is the Nigeria entity is a vindictive and wicked one. Quick only to shoot down on innocent people and promote terrorists instead. We can NEVER move forward in this country. The hate is brewing. If I can feel this one, what becomes of the next generation after me? Let's face the fact,Nigeria cannot remain the same.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
rainylad:

Who did you accomodate and feed??....do you know the meaning of accomodation and feefing at all??..for all you lots supposed literacy,you sure sound like stark illiterates...

Always regurgitating useless ta
ks and idle gist you share in beer-parlours and passing them off as facts..that is the eduction and 'sufferstication' yorubas blab around with their wide mouths.

Common gerrout of here!

If you like you can jump right in front of a speeding train. The truth remains the truth. If it is a lie that Yorubas accommodate you on their land then pick up a bible and curse all the Igbos living in Yoruba land if you dare.

If Yorubas begin an ethnic cleansing of your people from their land will you carry your house on your head when you flee to the east with your tails between your legs?

Stop beings such a scallywag and face the truth.

Why do you guys flee from the east Westwards?

What is wrong with your ancestral home that you can't stay there?

Do you want to deny the fact that you in the east see the west as an opportunity to escape poverty?

I don't expect you to agree with me since you guys are experts in self delusion.

If you are not in the west, I'm sure almost all your family members are there, in Yoruba land trying to eke out a living.

Stop making a fool of yourself here and acknowledge the kindness of the hearts of those whom you love to hate.

Yes, they accommodate you. Kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by gidgiddy: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
The Rwanda genocide. I still remember how it started. I remember that I was going to a birthday party when I heard on the radio that the President of Rwanda and the Prime minister of Burundi both died in a plane crash. It was big news because it's not everyday you hear that two heads of state died in one incident.

The next day, we heard reports that the Hutus and Tutsis were fighting. This was back in the day before there was anything like internet or GSM or smart phones.

Back then, if you wanted to know what was happening in the outside world, you either had to buy Satellite/Cable or a good Radio or you wait for NTA'S INTERNATIONAL NEWS.

It was underreported in Nigeria. I thought it was just a minor ethnic squabble between Hutus and Tutsis. I never knew that the months that followed, over 800,000 people were being killed.

It was a tragedy but the I'm glad that Rwanda overcame in the end.

4 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
nkwuocha:

Lol. Why are you stopping. Una done collect the ritual matter from our hand. Infact you guys are just wasting human lives. I have never seen a poor igbo ritualists. But despite the pyramids of heads in your enclaves, you guys are looking wretched, poor, mire evil and hopeless! It's is outright madness and pure evil to kill someone only to sell his organs foe as l ;Dow as 3k!Wicked!!!

Una no get mouth. Will laziness allow you guys to let igbos go. We will soon buy your grave yards to force you to cremate your dead! U go soon dey pay us to bury your dead or go the Indian way. Ode le le Yi o grin grin Don die!

We have several otokotos parading as obas and baales in Yoruba land talk more ordinary citizens. Can you as a Yoruba man fucck a woman well without charms tied around your waist and neck? grin

Living with Yoruba is a plague we must bear till we get BIAFRA or a workable seaports. Do you think it's easy to live with a tribe that package Shiite in nylon bags and throw at each other for sports?

A tribe without toilets and use custard buckets to defecate?Bros Oga ooo. It's not easy!May God help us.

I dey ready for you oo. Na onje okuta ma mo omi mi ni. I gallant to floor you today. I'm not having running stomach from eating broom wiped fungai you guys swallow as food. So my point is you better stand up to me or cowardly get the fucck off!

You've never seen a poor Igbo ritualist. And that statement right there shows the mentality of an average Igbo person. It doesn't matter what you do, get rich or die trying.

So unfortunate.

To you its ok to do human rituals for money as long as you make the money.

You guys band yourselves over to Yoruba land to pollute and corrupt the place.

You go to Lagos and engage in all sorts just so that you can go back home and flaunt your I'll gotten wealth at the poverty flogged people back in your village just so they can give you some yeye red cap to don and some table cloth material to sew and wear. Chai...

I can only wish and pray that you guys get your beerfraud. That way we can conveniently flush you all sewer rats out of the west.

Blessed be that day indeed.

I can easily predict what would happen. You'll see Igbo people changing their names to Yoruba just to remain. I know that's what your strategy is. You'll probably claim Lagos as your state of origin.

If I ask you what your Yoruba name is would you be bold enough to confess same here? Never.

Keep it up.

Go back and check the pictures posted on this thread and compare with your starving fathers during the Biafra war maybe then you'll realize that when push comes to shove, losing everything within the blink of an eye is a possibility for you.

I can only pity your people back in the east who think you're gainfully employed here.

"Any way na way". Every day for the thief, one day for the owner.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by grandstar(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
The wife of a diplomat who was living in the country during the massacre narrated her story.

She said a band of butchers would come into a house, you'd hear screams and then silence. And they'll go to the next house, screams would be heard and then silence. And the next.....
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thie is what Buhari is doing through the hersmen. Fulani herdsmen kill thousands with impunity; victims try to retaliate, Buhari sends the Nigeria military to stop the retaliation.

Example: Plateau, Benue and recently Taraba.

Buhari, you cannot be in that office forever; you exposing your people to genocide. By the time all ethnicities rise up against your people (Fulanis), 80% of them will be wiped out.

Buhari, stop being a dunce and do the right thing by stopping double standards.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by samzzycash(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
ihitenansa:
do u have a brain at all?

so war or not, its ok to bomb kids on foodlines??

Biafra no bomb nigeria? Nigeria no lose men..
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Born2Breed(f): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
Explorers:
It started with one murder.

It ended with some 1,000,000.

The Rwandan genocide, which began 24 years ago this week, was one of the worst atrocities in living memory.

It took just 100 days to massacre as much as 20 percent of the country's population, decimate its infrastructure and sow the seeds of regional conflicts still to come.

The Rwandan genocide, also known as the genocide against the Tutsi, was a genocidal mass slaughter of Tutsi in Rwanda by members of the Hutu majority government.

An estimated 800,000 to 1,000,000 Rwandans were killed during the 100-day period from 7 April to mid-July 1994.

It is believed that 800,000 people were killed in the first six weeks, at a rate five times higher than that of the Nazi Holocaust.

Around one-fifth of the country's entire population was murdered.

Most of the dead were Tutsis, and most of the killers were Hutus. This was genocide; a concerted effort to exterminate an entire group of people.

Skulls of victims of the massacre during the 1994 genocide are lined in the Genocide Memorial Site church of Ntarama.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2014-04-07/100-days-hell-rwandas-1994-genocide-photos

https://mobile.reuters.com/news/picture/the-rwanda-genocide-idUSRTR3JZZT
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

The conflict's cum ethnic cleansing in Rwanda is as old the country itself,Paul Kegame is a very strong leader for being able to keep the country at peace for over two decades and same can't be said of their kinsmen in Burundi. The Hutu and Tutsi in Burundi are still killing each other till date.
I fear the post Kegame's Rwanda. Until there is relative peace in Burundi,Rwanda is just a stone throw away from another 1994 massacre.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Born2Breed(f): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
walexy100:
Thie is what Buhari is doing through the hersmen. Fulani herdsmen kill thousands with impunity; victims try to retaliate, Buhari sends the Nigeria military to stop the retaliation.

Example: Plateau, Benue and recently Taraba.

Buhari, you cannot be in that office forever; you exposing your people to genocide. By the time all ethnicities rise up against your people (Fulanis), 80% of them will be wiped out.

Buhari, stop being a dunce and do the right thing by stopping double standards.

I quite agree with you. The Tutsi in Rwanda who coincidentally are mostly cow owners too are few but dominates the political-economic of Rwanda and Burundi,the Tutsi who dominates the Burundi army are quick to protect the Tutsi during any ethnic clashes this got the Hutus in Rwanda angry hence the almost total annihilation of the Tutsi's in Rwanda.

Till date the Burundian military domibuated by the Tutsi are still carrying out this systematic killing of the hutus,their Rwanda neighbours are watching and they won't forget..
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by desmond2pk: 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
This was buhari plan for Nigeria but jonathan shamed him. Now his supporters are turning their guns on themselves.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by amali52(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
this is man inhumanity to man and himself
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by theDEVILisHERE: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
Yyeske:
This is what IPOB miscreants want for Ndigbo but God pass them. We had one in 1966 and those miscreants want another, thunder will strike them.

Don't bring Curse on your life
BE CAREFUL!

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by mashnino(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
What peace cannot solve

War can definitely do nothing

War is useless
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Ijeshalomo(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
Sad memory. May such never befall the great Nigeria.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by ashala(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
War is terrible
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by piagetskinner(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
chai war no good o
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by alfredilly: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
Stop fueling hate with tribal and ethnic sentiment. That was the root cause of Rwanda genocide itself and beneath this are lies that prey on the ignorance of unsuspecting citizens. The event in Rwanda bear no direct resemblance with Nigerian civil war. In Rwanda, the Tutsis had no premonition of impending calamity, and having more men in the military and administrative offices because of their larger percentage of the educated even though with minority population, they incur the wrath of the Hutus. The ethnic cleansing was covertly plan by the Hutus and unleashed without prior substantial acrimony between the two tribes. In the case of Nigerian, one mismanaged event lead to another fueling the already brewing ethnic discordance. The north carried out reprisal attack within the military rank owing to what they claim was an unjust extermination of their leader in a military coup led by the Ibo. A progrom in the north led Ojukwu to mobilize Ibo tribe for secession. Several peace talk failed and a state of biafra was unilaterally proclaimed sparkling a civil war. Although I do not justify Nigerian treatment of Igbo civilian during the war but then their is injustice everywhere even at a time of supposed peace.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Yyeske:
This is what IPOB miscreants want for Ndigbo but God pass them. We had one in 1966 and those miscreants want another, thunder will strike them.

Every evil machinations by IPOB ANIMALS, die by fire!

Whoever wants the country burnt down will go for it first.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by chnovpaul(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
This is one reason why people need to keep reading history or have it sung in their ears. It's better to learn from history and other people's experiences than wait to experience the same thing.

Everything else can be recovered, but a life, once lost, is gone forever.

Learn from Rwanda.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by LorDBolton(m): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
ihitenansa:
do u have a brain at all?

so war or not, its ok to bomb kids on foodlines??

Yep I'm WAR it's ok to bomb kids ... what do you mean by foodlines though?

Anyway you think war is a gentleman affair Abi?
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
U PEOPLE should stop all this tribal fight here, u can never tell, it could start from here, you know.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Blonchilli(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
nkwuocha:
Sometimes in April and Hotel Rwanda are films that tries to reveal the genocides carried out in Rwanda. It's a clear reminder that genocide is a crime against God and humanity, something the Nigeria government sees otherwise. They not only removed BIAFRA war from history, they also tried to stop and censored the BIAFRA film that featured chiwetal Ejiofor.

What are they trying to hide? The genocide against igbos are in our folktales and Legends. I will tell same tale to my children and grandchildren. They must know and bear it in their hearts that there must be a price to pay to bring vengeance upon the killers of their ancestors.

They must know that their forefathers were rounded up in camps and shot dead by the Nigerian soldiers.
They must know that children were starved to death.
They must know that their mothers were raped, their foetus snatched off their bellies with swords.
They must know that their ancestors were buried alive.
They must not forget how Benue citizens butchered and slaughter families who are running from the north to Enugu through Benue.
They should remember that their women who refused to be sex slaves have their vagina riddled with bullets.

God cannot be fooled. There must be a price to pay. And truth to his word he kept many of those evil men alive to see this day.

Time shall tell.
What if the death rate and violence the north is experiencing is just Karma and nature reminding them of their atrocities committed in the past against the igbos

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by rainylad(f): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
5thElement:

If you like you can jump right in front of a speeding train. The truth remains the truth. If it is a lie that Yorubas accommodate you on their land then pick up a bible and curse all the Igbos living in Yoruba land if you dare.

If Yorubas begin an ethnic cleansing of your people from their land will you carry your house on your head when you flee to the east with your tails between your legs?

Stop beings such a scallywag and face the truth.

Why do you guys flee from the east Westwards?

What is wrong with your ancestral home that you can't stay there?

Do you want to deny the fact that you in the east see the west as an opportunity to escape poverty?

I don't expect you to agree with me since you guys are experts in self delusion.

If you are not in the west, I'm sure almost all your family members are there, in Yoruba land trying to eke out a living.

Stop making a fool of yourself here and acknowledge the kindness of the hearts of those whom you love to hate.

Yes, they accommodate you. Kill yourself.

.I can see you are a recent graduate of lies,beer-parlour gossip and falsehood from your yoruba University of lies....Silly lots,..Arent you Yorubas in the East,North,SS??..

..Has anyone apart from you empty barrels and loudmouths ever blabbed about accomodating anyone??....Go check the meaning of accomodating before displaying your painful ignorance common with you lots..

You infest other regions as well but will be the first to open your 'owo mi da' mouths to talk about accomodating anyone.

.Did you house or feed anyone for free??....it is only in the book of afonjalogy where selling your lands and renting out your buildings at astonomical rates means 'accomodating' anyone..

Yes you accodomate and feed us while you lots live in gutters and suffer mal-nutrition resulting in stunted growth and brains..just like you single-handedly won the Civil War,ushered in democracy in i999 and single-handedly removed Jonathan and installed buhari...nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by fucktoto: 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
yyeske is a bloody foooolani miscreant masquerading as an igbo man from anambra.

useless, head-slamming northern terrorist.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Giant Crater Left By The 1000kg Bomb That Hit Mariupol Kids Hospital / China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) / Isabel dos Santos, Africa’s Richest Woman & Wealthy UK Neighbours At Loggerheads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.