Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. (64416 Views)

The Goodies From The Rwanda Govt. To It's People As A Result Of The Pandemic. / Here Is The Real Cause Of The Rwanda Genocide / Rwanda Genocide: A Survivor's Heart Rending Testimony (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Lorenzop: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
Charles478:

Shut up jor, because u witness everything?, u can't do nothing more than a dead rat.
Cutting food from south east was a strategy the Nigeria military used, Biafra had their own strategies too, before embarking on the war they should have thought of where their food came from.
As far as the world is concern Biafra is a war.

May your generation experience hunger just like the innocent and defenseless Biafran kids, How can a sane human like you uphold such wickedness and inhuman treatment, as for Yakubu Gowon and Danjuma who masterminded these killings, Karma is a bitch as the fulani herdsmen slaughter his own people.....what goes around comes around

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by ihitenansa: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
LorDBolton:

Yep I'm WAR it's ok to bomb kids ... what do you mean by foodlines though?

Anyway you think war is a gentleman affair Abi?
how can u know what a foodline is when ur head is just a rotten cistern filled with maggots..

Its ok to target kids in a war? Your brain malfunction is legendary.. Cant even begin to educate u cos u seem untrainable

Vamoose
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Olatara(f): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
How did these guys ''Hutus' get their weapon.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Olatara(f): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
nkwuocha:

Lol. Aboki. Cow fucckers! Calling igbo savages yet they are the chief terrorists in Nigeria. Now, what's the age discrepancies between you and your mother again?
Guy stop show the world how shallow you are please, you are not making any sense. # disgusting#
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Ekaka1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
Olatara:
How did these guys ''Hutus' get their weapon.

The Hutus, planned this over many years...they mostly used machetes. It was well orchestrated that every Hutu family had brand new matchetes distributed to them long before the slaughter began...the trigger point was the shooting down of the president over Kigali
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by seunmsg(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
There is absolutely nothing good about war. It should be avoided at all cost.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Olatara(f): 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ekaka1:

The Hutus, planned this over many years...they mostly used machetes. It was well orchestrated that every Hutu family had brand new matchetes distributed to them long before the slaughter began...the trigger point was the shooting down of the president over Kigali
Thanks
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
All I see here is the South East people online here blaming their civil war experience on the Southwesterners.

The question to ask them is

1. Who caused Northern Killings?
2. Who carried out the first coup?
3. Who carried out the counter coup?
4.Who declared State of Biafra?
5. Who declared war on the East?

If all the answers to these questions is West. Then the Sentiments may be correct, but if it's not. Then there hatred should be channelled towards North.

But my sincere advise is to live in peace and pursue the Biafra agenda without making recourse to any Civil Wars. Peace!!!
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by TonyBankz(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ah was in pri 5 wen ah found a collection of movies in ma brodas room,"sometimes in april" nd "hotel rawanda" were among,ah rememba being afraid,emotional nd tears dropping wen watching d movie,ah thought it was jxt a movie wit film tricks bt dix post jxt explained it was real,ma fellow igbos witnessed dix frm 1967-1970 nd em stil wnt it to happen again,ova ma dead body wil it happen again.."ONE NIGERIA TILL AH DIE"
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by StackNerd: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
Poverty+ Tribalism = Genocide
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
rainylad:

[s] .I can see you are a recent graduate of lies,beer-parlour gossip and falsehood from your yoruba University of lies....Silly lots,..Arent you Yorubas in the East,North,SS??..

..Has anyone apart from you empty barrels and loudmouths ever blabbed about accomodating anyone??....Go check the meaning of acvomodating before displaying your painful ignorance common with you lots..

You infest other regions as well but will be the furst to open your 'owo mi da' mouths to talk about accomodating anyone.

.Did you house or feed anyone for free??....it is only in the book of afonjalogy where selling your lands and renting out your buildings at astonomical rates means 'accomodating' anyone..

Yes you accodomate and feed us while you lots live in gutters and suffer mal-nutrition resulting in stunted growth and brains..just like you single-handedly won the Civil War,ushered in democracy in i999 and single-handedly removed Jonathan and installed buhari...nonsense.[/s]
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Tijay90(m): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
They world has gone crazy for long.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Yyeske(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
spartan117:

It's statements like this that started the genocide in Rwanda. God will fight against you!
Cry me a river
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Yyeske(m): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
NairaMaster1:

May be you don't understand the Explorer.

"SECURITY FORCES, joined by members of the public, continue to massacre Tutsis at a rate of thousands per day"

Do you understand?
This thread is not for online children. Please stop tribal war here and reflect.
Read it again and understand where the OP was coming from before pro IPOB propagandists took over
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Yyeske(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You are utterly confused
Did Ipob attack you
Did they invade your space and land
Why are you supporting Evil
Buhari and his Fulani army invaded Biafran soil and started killing... But they won't do same to their herdsmen brothers only to blame a dead man for their atrocities....

God will judge you
I know your antecedents on this forum and it's sickening
God will reward you soon.... Just wait
When you are done ranting, let me know.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Yyeske(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
NairaMaster1:

You're perhaps a nuisance on this thread.

Explorer is doing this to caution Nigerians but you are already committing genocide on nairaland.

I do hope you can withstand trouble on real life.

Avoid bullying them. It's not proper please.
Foreigners are also here.

You're every where abusing people on this thread. I do hope you are not a child.

Be mature please.
I care less about your opinion here, swerve please
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by mikolo80: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
nkwuocha:
Sometimes in April and Hotel Rwanda are films that tries to reveal the genocides carried out in Rwanda. It's a clear reminder that genocide is a crime against God and humanity, something the Nigeria government sees otherwise. They not only removed BIAFRA war from history, they also tried to stop and censored the BIAFRA film that featured chiwetal Ejiofor.

What are they trying to hide? The genocide against igbos are in our folktales and Legends. I will tell same tale to my children and grandchildren. They must know and bear it in their hearts that there must be a price to pay to bring vengeance upon the killers of their ancestors.

They must know that their forefathers were rounded up in camps and shot dead by the Nigerian soldiers.
They must know that children were starved to death.
They must know that their mothers were raped, their foetus snatched off their bellies with swords.
They must know that their ancestors were buried alive.
They must not forget how Benue citizens butchered and slaughter families who are running from the north to Enugu through Benue.
They should remember that their women who refused to be sex slaves have their vagina riddled with bullets.

God cannot be fooled. There must be a price to pay. And truth to his word he kept many of those evil men alive to see this day.

Time shall tell.
shey you will remind them that it was 4 of yours tha started the killing?
na begining of war we de sabbi,not the end
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by mikolo80: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
ihitenansa:
do u have a brain at all?

so war or not, its ok to bomb kids on foodlines??

war is ugly
why one shud think long and hard before starting one
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by JewelRegi(f): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
Explorers:
well-done sir
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Greatwonders(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Greatwonders(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
nkwuocha:
Sometimes in April and Hotel Rwanda are films that tries to reveal the genocides carried out in Rwanda. It's a clear reminder that genocide is a crime against God and humanity, something the Nigeria government sees otherwise. They not only removed BIAFRA war from history, they also tried to stop and censored the BIAFRA film that featured chiwetal Ejiofor.

What are they trying to hide? The genocide against igbos are in our folktales and Legends. I will tell same tale to my children and grandchildren. They must know and bear it in their hearts that there must be a price to pay to bring vengeance upon the killers of their ancestors.

They must know that their forefathers were rounded up in camps and shot dead by the Nigerian soldiers.
They must know that their mothers were raped, their foetus snatched off their bellies with swords.
They must not forget how Benue citizens butchered and slaughter families who are running from the north to Enugu through Benue.
They should remember that their women who refused to be sex slaves have their vagina riddled with bullets.

God cannot be fooled. There must be a price to pay. And truth to his word he kept many of those evil men alive to see this day.

Time shall tell.

Hey bro.... It was a very sad event cry , but we have to let go of the past and allow healing to take place, there is enough hatred in the world already.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by spartan117(m): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
Yyeske:
Cry me a river
Nope there's no point
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
Olatara:
Guy stop show the world how shallow you are please, you are not making any sense. # disgusting#

And who is this one? You're lucky I hardly insult women but don't push me.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by joshprime(m): 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
Some people are heartless, how can a man take the life of a fellow man like this? Looking at the pics am in tears already.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by eenai(m): 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
And the whole world stood and watched with folded hands. What a cold world!
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by BanevsJoker(m): 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
KingRabota:
I thought his plane was shot down in the 90s?
The comma indicates that the picture was taken in 1982.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by freedomx: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
God bless the soul lost during the Civil War. The tread is about Rwanda and not IPOB. Open your own thread. Talking about payback for generation that are innocent wont help. Strive to survive. A lot of IPOB are doing just fine. Stop living in the past and think of your tomorrow.

nkwuocha:

Time shall tell.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by DavidEsq(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
1 John 5:19: "the whole world is lying at the power of the wicked one"
Revelation 6:4 "Another came out, a fiery-coloured horse, and it was granted to the one seated on it to take peace away from the earth so that they should slaughter one another and he was given a great sword".
Revelation 12:12 "......woe for the earth and for the sea for the devil has come down to u, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by prinzfavian(m): 12:11am On Apr 15, 2018
Sadly, a war greater than this is coming in some not too distant time... It's called the Great Tribulation... In as much as there will be great casualties.... The Bible helps us to see that the survivors are a Great multitude...
Time is running out, seek the truth now and get out of false religion... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by mediclife1987(m): 12:19am On Apr 15, 2018
Explorers:
The plane carrying Rwandan President Juvenal Habyarimana, shown here in 1982, is shot down over Kigali.

Rwanda Patriotic Front rebels inspect the wreckage of the plane in which President Juvenal Habyarimana was killed when it crashed on 6 April, sparking the murder of hundreds of thousands of people

Prolly what would have happened had GMB died in the UK.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by lalabrother: 12:32am On Apr 15, 2018
Please did you witness the war?

nkwuocha:

Time shall tell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Giant Crater Left By The 1000kg Bomb That Hit Mariupol Kids Hospital / China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) / Isabel dos Santos, Africa’s Richest Woman & Wealthy UK Neighbours At Loggerheads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.