Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. (64432 Views)

The Goodies From The Rwanda Govt. To It's People As A Result Of The Pandemic. / Here Is The Real Cause Of The Rwanda Genocide / Rwanda Genocide: A Survivor's Heart Rending Testimony (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=5thElement post=66700689][/quote]

Remind me again who you're. Yoruba right? Afonja to be specific right. The land were incestuous relationship are celebrated in Yoruba newspapers.Land of skull miners and lazy street urchins.
A land where a grown man eats and shites at same time. A land of cowards. A land where Emirs are revered while Obas are cursed. A land where human skulls are used as ornaments for ritual murder and fortification. A land where the devil has made its domain.

Remind me again which state you come from? Is it Ogun state were we have human skull pyramid? Osun state where father's lay with daughters, ekiti state home of wretched and poverty infested professors? Oyo state? Where an almijiri has got more rights than a Yoruba imam?lmao.

Fucvk you all. Bunch of nonentities.

9 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by KevinDein: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2018
Sanchez01:

I am dead sure you are referring to 'Half of a Yellow Sun', the movie adaption of Ngozi Chimamanda Adichie's book. Why the first release was banned and heavily censored because the difference between the first release and 'Fifty Shades of Grey' is the BDSM act in the latter. It deviated from the main message and focused more on nudity and sex.

Sadly, the movie in itself is only half truth of the whole saga, since the producer(s) was(were) crafty enough to shield the devilish Ojukwu as he was caught bragging on tape that he had enough fire power to cripple Nigeria at the time. Of course, AP journalists were not convinced but he maintained his stance, claiming he was born ready for the war (see AP Biafran War archives on YouTube).

Sad still was that Ojukwu rejected foods and resources from foreign countries, particularly from the UN because they refused he used the air crafts meant for distributing food and relief materials in smuggling weapons in the same war he claimed he was born ready for.
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/103624-u-s-blames-ojukwu-gowon-for-biafras-starvation-deaths.html/amp

In the end, people starved, Ojukwu grew fat during the war, children died, his lived and he eventually ran to Abidjan after unnecessary denying the people he meant to lead food. His kids are seen fat as shown below.

Guess what? Ojukwu returned a better Nigerian, contested for the seat of the President, the same he fought against which saw him lead nearly 3 million lives to their death.

If you are capable of reasoning deep, you'd hate Ojukwu and his generation like your life depends on it, but you won't because you are not capable of seeing the true picture.

PS: Picture below is Ojukwu with his two super important kids after he touched down in Abidjan.
Facts are sacrosanct. No matter how some try to twist them, they always triumph at the end.
Well done sir.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by KevinDein: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2018
nkwuocha:

Remind me again who you're. Yoruba right? Afonja to be specific right. The land were incestuous relationship are celebrated in Yoruba newspapers.Land of skull miners and lazy street urchins.
A land where a grown man eats and shites at same time. A land of cowards. A land where Emirs are revered while Obas are cursed. A land where human skulls are used as ornaments for ritual murder and fortification. A land where the devil has made its domain.

Remind me again which state you come from? Is it Ogun state were we have human skull pyramid? Osun state where father's lay with daughters, ekiti state home of wretched and poverty infested professors? Oyo state? Where an almijiri has got more rights than a Yoruba imam?lmao.

If I were you I'd sneak out of this thread. You've been shown for who you are, a fuckkingg shameless liar.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Futureleader201(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2018
5thElement:

Go through my earlier posts. I'm an advocate of the dismemberment of Nigeria.

I sincerely don't want to be in the same country with louts like you. Honest.

That is nice, Me too tongue

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Futureleader201(m): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2018
shocked
nkwuocha:

grin shocked grin shocked lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2018
KevinDein:

If I were you I'd sneak out of this thread. You've been shown for who you are, I fuckkingg shameless liar.

Naaaaa.
You will do the sneaking out. I'm here to stay until banned. Kindly get lost if you can please.

7 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Nokio1: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2018
All this ignoramuses have derailed the thread..nangsenses!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by carinmom(f): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2018
Explorers:
Orphans, sick and starved children of war

cry cry cry
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by whatofyou: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2018
Futureleader201:
[s][/s]

It is you and your generation that are miscreants. May thunder ⚡ strike you and your generation.

A call for self determination is not a call for war.... Stone age illiterate. tongue

Unity Beggar!!

Yes, it is not a call for war, but forever it will remain a CALL! We have CALLed for too long; we need action now. Can you as-a-matter-of-factly act? There are only two ways of achieving what you seek. The beating about the bush of ipob won't get us anywhere. Ka anyi jide nwayo ka ofe roo aro zuolu anyi nri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2018
I remember watching this live on CNN, it was truly a horriible site
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2018
nkwuocha:

That's right, you should be the one talking about incest. I won't be surprised if you are a product of one.

Here, check these links and get back to me:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://punchng.com/church-razed-as-anambra-teacher-marries-sister/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiw9N_zyrnaAhVDchQKHckzA-AQFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw2z1Dcn902njrrSaGkghcKr&ampcf=1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/married-sister-bible-supports-25-year-old-school-teacher/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiw9N_zyrnaAhVDchQKHckzA-AQFjABegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw11I0SV8pOCDsA-CX9_bxSX&ampcf=1

Iranu. Bring it on fool.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2018
Explorers:
It started with one murder.

It ended with some 1,000,000.

The Rwandan genocide, which began 24 years ago this week, was one of the worst atrocities in living memory.

It took just 100 days to massacre as much as 20 percent of the country's population, decimate its infrastructure and sow the seeds of regional conflicts still to come.

The Rwandan genocide, also known as the genocide against the Tutsi, was a genocidal mass slaughter of Tutsi in Rwanda by members of the Hutu majority government.

An estimated 800,000 to 1,000,000 Rwandans were killed during the 100-day period from 7 April to mid-July 1994.

It is believed that 800,000 people were killed in the first six weeks, at a rate five times higher than that of the Nazi Holocaust.

Around one-fifth of the country's entire population was murdered.

Most of the dead were Tutsis, and most of the killers were Hutus. This was genocide; a concerted effort to exterminate an entire group of people.

Skulls of victims of the massacre during the 1994 genocide are lined in the Genocide Memorial Site church of Ntarama.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2014-04-07/100-days-hell-rwandas-1994-genocide-photos

https://mobile.reuters.com/news/picture/the-rwanda-genocide-idUSRTR3JZZT
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

After 2019 elections this is what will befall our fulani herdsmen insh'Allah angry
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
5thElement:

That's right, you should be the one talking about incest. I won't be surprised if you are a product of one.

Here, check these links and get back to me:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://punchng.com/church-razed-as-anambra-teacher-marries-sister/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiw9N_zyrnaAhVDchQKHckzA-AQFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw2z1Dcn902njrrSaGkghcKr&ampcf=1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/married-sister-bible-supports-25-year-old-school-teacher/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiw9N_zyrnaAhVDchQKHckzA-AQFjABegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw11I0SV8pOCDsA-CX9_bxSX&ampcf=1

Iranu. Bring it on fool.

Fool! Your obasanjo bleeped his daughter in law.
Your father May as well be fuccking your sisters to preserve his life. This is no breaking news. It's not an abomination in Yoruba land. In South East it is!

Nonsense and ingredients!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
ihitenansa:
do u have a brain at all?

so war or not, its ok to bomb kids on foodlines??

MY FRIEND STOP BARKING LIKE A DOG. SO WHAT U R SAYING IS THAT BIAFRA SOLDIERS DID NT KILL ANY NIGERIAN SOLDIERS. U R RANTING LIKE A PIG CUZ YOUR SIDE FELT THE HEAT THE MOST.
STOP CROAKING MY FRIEND. IF U NEED BIAFRA U CAN BE THE 2ND NNAMDI KANU THE SAVIOUR AND STOP JUMPING ON BASELESS POINT U DONT KNW ON NAIRALAND.

MY DADS FRND TOO LOST HIS LIFE DURING THE WAR AROUND ORE. AND HE STILL FILLS THE PAIN TILL 2DAY SO.. ABEG GO FIND COOL PLACE RELAX FOR 2DAY.. ONIRANU

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Elliot2(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
paschal47:
The effects of war.

First people praying for war all over the world, may your plans never work sad sad sad
Nobody prays for war but,nobody should be pushed to the walls either!

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2018

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2018

4 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by zanga420: 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
delishpot:
One thing is sure in this world, no matter how sweet the smiles of children are there is always someone who would love to turture and kill them. The heart a wicked person needs only a small push and he will display his true nature. Power, money and control is the name of the game. Why have a happy world where everyone lives in peaceful coexistence when you can have it all and make them your slaves?
couldn't have said it better
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
nkwuocha:

Fool! Your obasanjo bleeped his daughter in law.
Your father May as well be fuccking your sisters to preserve his life. This is no breaking news. It's not an abomination in Yoruba land. In South East it is!

Nonsense and ingredients!

Oh, so we are back from incest to ritual killings again. Well, well. Look at those gory pictures. We have really learnt a great deal from you guys. Otokoto and Clifford Orji must be very proud. cheesy

Only goes to show that you are incoherent and inherently stupid.

Hopefully you'll join your brothers in Malaysian prisons awaiting death sentence. That way the world will be free of at least one ediot.

We behead people in the west, one would think you guys would be running in the opposite direction.

I guess living in the midst of Yorubas who don't reckon with your existence makes you frustrated and on the verge of suicide.

If I were you, with those images you posted if run back to my red mud village asap. What are you still doing here then?

I'm sure you'll rather die than go back right? Don't worry, we won't be chasing you just yet. We know how much you like to wail whenever you encounter opposition.

A simple write up on Rwandan genocide and here you are wailing about the Yorubas like they are the cause of your eternal frustrations.

Well, when you wake up tomorrow, you'll still be living in Yoruba land, your existence ignored as usual by the people you love to hate. It must be very painful.

Maybe I should call 911 on your case before you commit suicide.

I think I need to stop now so I won't be responsible for you ending that miserable life you're living.

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Elliot2(m): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
Yyeske:
Explorers, more pictures please to hurl into the numbskulls of those brainwashed IPOB miscreants about what they are wishing the Igbo race. Most weren't even born by 1994
And more pictures to question the humanity in the lovers of injustice! How many of those partakers of that injustice are alive this day? And also,how many of the Nigerian supporters who murdered innocent Biafran people are alive and agile;and are enjoying the dividends of their actions? Those pictures of the rwanda genocide is a reminder to all evil men in the world,that they will be remembered for their evil,forever!
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
Yyeske:
This is what IPOB miscreants want for Ndigbo but God pass them. We had one in 1966 and those miscreants want another, thunder will strike them.

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Cutehector(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
Vengeance is mine, says the lord
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Adebowale89(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
I don't meant to derail the thread but why are igbos still bothered about civil war when God has revenge for you? Hausa led civil war thought they would reduced southeast to idp camp but no they're the one having idp camps in their region

I'm a Yoruba but I read what led to civil war and I can say this genuinely that the Gowon led govt reversal of the MOU btw him and the military govt led to ojukwu urgent and unplanned decision even though I blamed ojukwu for taking his people to war without excess preparation but is still doesn't change the fact, the civil war is a genocide in disguise, after all we said we are operating Democratic system of govt in Nigeria when democracy is just documented not in practice

@ the topic, Rwanda genocide was a really a sad incident not just to Rwandan but to Africa. I don't pray we experience this horrific incident again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
5thElement:

Oh, so we are back from incest to ritual killings again. Well, well. Look at those gory pictures. We have really learnt a great deal from you guys. Otokoto and Clifford Orji must be very proud. cheesy

Only goes to show that you are incoherent and inherently stupid.

Hopefully you'll join your brothers in Malaysian prisons awaiting death sentence. That way the world will be free of at least one ediot.

We behead people in the west, one would think you guys would be running in the opposite direction.

I guess living in the midst of Yorubas who don't reckon with your existence makes you frustrated and on the verge of suicide.

If I were you, with those images you posted if run back to my red mud village asap. What are you still doing here then?

I'm sure you'll rather die than go back right? Don't worry, we won't be chasing you just yet. We know how much you like to wail whenever you encounter opposition.

A simple write up on Rwandan genocide and here you are wailing about the Yorubas like they are the cause of your eternal frustrations.

Well, when you wake up tomorrow, you'll still be living in Yoruba land, your existence ignored as usual by the people you love to hate. It must be very painful.

Maybe I should call 911 on your case before you commit suicide.

I think I need to stop now so I won't be responsible for you ending that miserable life you're living.

Lol. Why are you stopping. Una done collect the ritual matter from our hand. Infact you guys are just wasting human lives. I have never seen a poor igbo ritualists. But despite the pyramids of heads in your enclaves, you guys are looking wretched, poor, mire evil and hopeless! It's is outright madness and pure evil to kill someone only to sell his organs foe as l ;Dow as 3k!Wicked!!!

Una no get mouth. Will laziness allow you guys to let igbos go. We will soon buy your grave yards to force you to cremate your dead! U go soon dey pay us to bury your dead or go the Indian way. Ode le le Yi o grin grin Don die!

We have several otokotos parading as obas and baales in Yoruba land talk more ordinary citizens. Can you as a Yoruba man fucck a woman well without charms tied around your waist and neck? grin

Living with Yoruba is a plague we must bear till we get BIAFRA or a workable seaports. Do you think it's easy to live with a tribe that package Shiite in nylon bags and throw at each other for sports?

A tribe without toilets and use custard buckets to defecate?Bros Oga ooo. It's not easy!May God help us.

I dey ready for you oo. Na onje okuta ma mo omi mi ni. I gallant to floor you today. I'm not having running stomach from eating broom wiped fungai you guys swallow as food. So my point is you better stand up to me or cowardly get the fucck off!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Elliot2(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
nograv:

Ojukwu was right in saying we had a problem with attacks on Igbos in the north, but he was wrong to take us to war..
who took u to war? just listen to yourself? That Ojukwu was right about the killing of igbos in the north but wrong to have fought for secession. this is the same mentality behind ask the benue people not to defend themselves,but it is either for the killers. how do u reconcile this contradiction?

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Fourwinds: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
Explorers:
Security forces, joined by members of the public, continue to massacre Tutsis at a rate of thousands per day.
Women are raped and sexually assaulted as part of the campaign to wipe out the ethnic group.

A Rwandan refugee girl stands next to a mass grave outside Kigali, where dozens of bodies were laid to rest.
though I'm not from Rwanda but any time I remember this event and the movie in "Sometimes in April" and Hotel Rwanda " I feel terribly anger to hunt down the perpetrators....

I hated Belgium from doing nothing

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
ihitenansa:
do u have a brain at all?

so war or not, its ok to bomb kids on foodlines??

There is a load of difference between Rwanda and the biafran war. That's the truth that must be said.
Again, ibos caused the pogrom in the north that led to the war. No amount of senseless threats and baseless propaganda will cow people who know the truth into silence.

The ibo brought the misfortune of 1966 - 1970 upon themselves.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by mank1234(m): 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
This is a very wrong.

If the Tutsi have not forgiven and forged ahead, do you think the country would have been at peace now. Both sides forgave each other and moved on and the country is making positive strides. When you're so consumed in revenge you can't make any progress. As it is now, the enmity between the hausa-fulani and igbo is much.

It's not only the igbos that were wronged during the war, there was massacre in mid west (delta, Edo), and south eastern states (cross river and akwa ibom) and part of north central.

The only thing to be remembered about the war is how not to cause another one and not how to revenge. This is also why we must as a people ensure that Buhari does not return at all cost. It's clear that he's still carrying enmity from the past.

nkwuocha:
Sometimes in April and Hotel Rwanda are films that tries to reveal the genocides carried out in Rwanda. It's a clear reminder that genocide is a crime against God and humanity, something the Nigeria government sees otherwise. They not only removed BIAFRA war from history, they also tried to stop and censored the BIAFRA film that featured chiwetal Ejiofor.

What are they trying to hide? The genocide against igbos are in our folktales and Legends. I will tell same tale to my children and grandchildren. They must know and bear it in their hearts that there must be a price to pay to bring vengeance upon the killers of their ancestors.

They must know that their forefathers were rounded up in camps and shot dead by the Nigerian soldiers.
They must know that children were starved to death.
They must know that their mothers were raped, their foetus snatched off their bellies with swords.
They must know that their ancestors were buried alive.
They must not forget how Benue citizens butchered and slaughter families who are running from the north to Enugu through Benue.
They should remember that their women who refused to be sex slaves have their vagina riddled with bullets.

God cannot be fooled. There must be a price to pay. And truth to his word he kept many of those evil men alive to see this day.

Time shall tell.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by rainylad(f): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
5thElement:

Business men who run to Yoruba land to trade because they know that is the only place they can prosper.

You are pained. I won't be surprised if you guys secretly wished you were Yorubas.

Just read your comment again and tell me if it has any bearing on the subject of this thread, genocide in RWANDA.

That's exactly why you guys will always remain third class citizens in your own country.

Crying and whining like cry babies over virtually everything.

You even go as far as blaming Buhari for the execution of Igbo drug dealers in far away Malaysia.

If not that I've met some sensible Igbos offline, I'd think all of you were batty.

You can insult Yorubas, but you can't take away from them the fact that they accommodate you in their society.

That's superiority.

Who did you accomodate and feed??....do you know the meaning of accomodation and feeding at all??..for all you lots supposed literacy,you sure sound like stark illiterates...

Always regurgitating useless talk and idle gist you share in beer-parlours and passing them off as facts..that is the eduction and 'sufferstication' yorubas blab around with their wide mouths.

Common gerrout of here!

4 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Fourwinds: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
onatisi:

That war and the war is Liberia are the worst in history. It shows how wicked the heart of a black man is when they are at war
you didn't talk about the one that took place in Sire Leone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) / Isabel dos Santos, Africa’s Richest Woman & Wealthy UK Neighbours At Loggerheads / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.