Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

How My School Principal Beat Me By Sex Instead Of Cane - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My School Principal Beat Me By Sex Instead Of Cane (1197 Views)

Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. / List of Fruits and Food items that were ruined by Sex association / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My School Principal Beat Me By Sex Instead Of Cane by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 14, 2018
Have been a very good girl at school and I got mature very fast, I
was in ss2 when my school principal called me to his office
Have always noticed that he always finds fault in anything I do
compare to all other students, Am a girl with a very huge chest that
makes guys always comes to me but I do ignore them
It all happened when my principal called me to his office telling me
that I disobey some school rules and I need to be punished, I was
like sir I did not know what I did I told him
All what he told me is that when I finish dealing with you,you gonna
know what you did
He told me to lock the door and off my shirts that he wants to beat
me without my shirt
I did so remaining my underwear, He told my to remove my
underwear also I did so also remaining only my bra.
Read full story at https://www.oauvoices.com.ng/2018/03/how-my-school-principal-romance-me-to.html?m=1
Re: How My School Principal Beat Me By Sex Instead Of Cane by jerecrown(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
Olosho in skul

(1) (Reply)

I smell a rat... / What Do I Do?? / Naira Marley Reveals What He Will Be Doing After Ramadan, Nigerians React. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.