Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. (2843 Views)

List of Fruits and Food items that were ruined by Sex association / How My School Principal Beat Me By Sex Instead Of Cane / How My School Principal Beat Me By Sex Instead Of Cane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by blessingnenye(f): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
They will tell you to visit him with some clothes and undies, and then pin him down by remaining in his house as that is how most marriage started. But nobody will also remind you that some single mum emerged like that too.

cohabiting with a man to claim him all to yourself only works, if he has interest in you, any other thing aside this will result in premium tears. Nobody can be pinned down except they chose to.

Before you go for what worked for others, ask to know the reasons why it worked for them, don't just rush into other people's decision without weighing the prons and cons.

https://loveonet.com/what-do-men-want/

6 Likes

Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by Taylor90: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
shocked
Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by illicit(m): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
grin
Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by TinubuThief: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
Yes oh. Especially rotten fish smelling kpekus grin
Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by securitywatch50: 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Especially when she is 30 to 35....

Condoms use will become a taboo.
Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by Berrityga: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
Mehn!! I always tell girls that at this stage of my life I can’t ask a woman for sex.

5 Likes

Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by Gadafii: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2023
Long ago, I made a resolution never to beg or bother a girl for sex, never ever😎😎

It’s something we both will enjoy so why will I beg you, even when I will be the one to do dmost of the job and spend money too

22 Likes

Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by Rucheen(m): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
That's how they invented Abuja marriage

When a young man is VERY ripe for marriage but still he is contemplating

1 Like

Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by Dshocker(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
Rucheen:
That's how they invented Abuja marriage

When a young man is VERY ripe for marriage but still he is contemplating

Abuja has rendered so many youths useless, because the city holds little or nothing for hustlers, it takes the grace of God for you to make it financially, because the city was designed just for corporate world, unless you have special hand skill.

Instead i will be hustling in Abuja, i better go down Kaduna state or other neighboring state.

Na women dey marry men for Abuja; A case of rich or comfortable runs girl, marrying a jobless idle guy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by ItisWell22(f): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
blessingnenye:

cohabiting with a man to claim him all to yourself only works, if he has interest in you, any other thing aside this will result in premium tears. Nobody can be pinned down except they chose to.

💯

securitywatch50:
Especially when she is 30 to 35....

Condoms use will become a taboo.

Depends on the type of 30 to 35 sir. 😶
Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by Boogyman557: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
vv
Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by GodHimself: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
Men are like birds.

Proverbs 1:17 AMP
Indeed, it is useless to spread the baited net In the sight of any bird.

blessingnenye:
They will tell you to visit him with some clothes and undies, and then pin him down by remaining in his house as that is how most marriage started. But nobody will also remind you that some single mum emerged like that too.

Before you go for what worked for others, ask to know the reasons why it worked for them, don't just rush into other people's decision without weighing the prons and cons.

Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by AndrewTate(m): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
Well I'm not...
That's true!
Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by Diego35M: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2023
blessingnenye:

true talk, me too, these days I prefer masturbation to sex for a reason best known to me...

2 Likes

Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by Globad(f): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
Gadafii:
Long ago, I made a resolution never to beg or bother a girl for sex, never ever😎😎

It’s something we both will enjoy so why will I beg you, even when I will be the one to do dmost of the job and spend money too

grin grin grin
Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by talk2hb1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
tongue
Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by Quenncee: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
Gadafii:

They enjoy it more especially if you are hitting the main place wella.
Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by ElliotP: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
If kpekus come I knack, if I nor see kpekus I rest

1 Like

Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by talented321: 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
When u know u can bleep any kpekus u like'' it will be tiring na''
I don't know the last time i beg woman for sex''
It is useless simps that overrate sex'' what is the big deal in something as free as kpekus''
Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by LikeAking: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
blessingnenye:

Abe rest….
Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by LarryCork: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
blessingnenye:

angry
Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by LarryCork: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
blessingnenye:

who told u we dont like puccccccccci sir? (no oofeincse) angry
Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by eventainment(m): 4:08am On Aug 20, 2023
They are bewildered when you are not interested in sex. Most times even when they visit I purposely turn down their sex offers. Before I start to hear "What are we now?" and if it doesn't go as they planned they will result to their usual blackmail: "You just used me, you are like the others" even when it was them that initiated the one mission they came for! I fell for one and it gave me a hard time and now it's drama all the way; you will see them beg for it; they will drop all their styles and become direct especially when they're staying the night if you aren't careful they will even result to rape attempts when you are sleeping, if you aren't strong on your decision you will give in and when you do, they will resolve back to their original blackmailing plan. And when you make it obvious that they were the ones that initiated it, they will say "If it wasn't in your mind you wouldn't have done it"!. So I love celibacy it has been giving me peace of mind from all corners. Sex is pleasurable, but a few minutes of actions, come with too many consequences that outweigh the pleasure you get; especially when it's not under the right umbrella.

9 Likes

Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by Babamide(m): 6:53am On Aug 20, 2023
ItisWell22:

Depends on the type of 30 to 35 sir. 😶
There is no it depends. All 30 and older are not worth it, especially if there is going to be childbirth involved.
Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by Lance008(m): 7:09am On Aug 20, 2023
To be honest most gals Na issue
Am at a town presently that I can't ask any gal for sex bro mak I no go travel dem Dey call me say I don give gal belle

1 Like

Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by phemmyfour: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2023
blessingnenye:

No one size fits all. What works for A might not work for B.

I have seen people cohabiting from university days and are still married

1 Like

Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2023
If men are not moved by sex, how come cheating is on the rise with so many side chicks around? How come men justify their diick hopping by claiming they are polygamous in nature when caught cheating? Explain this.

1 Like

Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by talented321: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2023
She is telling you about commitment'' it is very easy to lay a man down for sex especially the simps but not their commitment''
Not all men LovePeddler around and there are people who are just doing it for the little fun and that is what op is try to say (commitment)''' no emotion attached sex
Jovialjune1:
If men are not moved by sex, how come cheating is on the rise with so many side chicks around? How come men justify their diick hopping by claiming they are polygamous in nature when caught cheating? Explain this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2023
talented321:
She is telling you about commitment'' it is very easy to lay a man down for sex especially the simps but not their commitment''
Not all men LovePeddler around and there are people who are just doing it for the little fun and that is what op is try to say (commitment)''' no emotion attached sex

Seems like comprehension failed you, and it seems nl boys are mostly confused entities that goes with the tide of any available thread, more like anywhere belle face or goes with the flow

Even if you cannot read the content of Op, the topic alone is enough for you to understand, the Op is talking about sex not commitment, and your fellow boys already supported op's not moved by sex by stating examples, yet you had to gallivant on my comment with your cluelessness,

And in your confusion, you say men are easy to lay for sex thereby cancelling Op's point and justifying my point, then you prove my point that men whòre around then say it's for fun then say it's mostly Simps lmao, so why the denial? You are no more polygamous in nature anymore? Y'all are no more proud of diick hopping and cheating? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by talented321: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2023
Not all men are simps and stop behaving like a frustrated being'' i give u simple explaination but your typical nigerian mentality will not let u think wide'' go and read the point the op is trying to make. He who have high libido will involve polygamy'' it is life of choice'' ur useless point can only be justify with useless simps''
Jovialjune1:

Seems like comprehension failed you, and it seems nl boys are mostly confused entities that goes with the tide of any available thread, more like anywhere belle face or goes with the flow

Even if you cannot read the content of Op, the topic alone is enough for you to understand, the Op is talking about sex not commitment, and your fellow boys already supported op's not moved by sex by stating examples, yet you had to gallivant on my comment with your cluelessness,

And in your confusion, you say men are easy to lay for sex thereby cancelling Op
Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2023
talented321:
Not all men are simps and stop behaving like a frustrated being'' i give u simple explaination but your typical nigerian mentality will not let u think wide'' go and read the point the op is trying to make. He who have high libido will involve polygamy'' it is life of choice'' ur useless point can only be justify with useless simps''

You are the frustrated being that came to my mention to cry, you men are diick hoppers that whòre around, you live for sex, you cannot do without sex, you can sell your properties and give the proceeds to women because of sex, some of you can be sexually moved when you see babies, teenagers, and women, if not daftness and shallow brained fools, the only reason some of you claim polygamy and endorse it is because of sex, you can kill yourselves because of sex, you men have waged war because of women and sex go and check history, very embarrassing and disgraceful creature, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. by talented321: 10:17am On Aug 20, 2023
The ones in your family sell their properties to lay an olosho down doesn't mean everybody is like them''
Jovialjune1:

You are the frustrated being that came to my mention to cry, you men are diick hoppers that whòre around, you live for sex, you cannot do without sex, you can sell your properties and give the proceeds to women because of sex, some of you can be sexually moved when you see babies, teenagers, and women, if not daftness and shallow brained fools, the only reason some of you claim polygamy and endorse it is because of sex, you can kill yourselves because of sex, you men have waged war because of women and sex go and check history, very embarrassing and disgraceful creature, nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Two Short Couples To Give Birth To Tall Or Average Children? / Sexy Fragrances / 10 Signs She’s A High-maintenance Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.