Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

List of Fruits and Food items that were ruined by Sex association - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List of Fruits and Food items that were ruined by Sex association (1566 Views)

Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. / Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) / How My School Principal Beat Me By Sex Instead Of Cane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List of Fruits and Food items that were ruined by Sex association by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
Guys which fruits and Food items have people ruin for you because they are associated with. sex ?

Cherry or agalumo is associated with tiny breasts. grin

Sweezed Oranges ..sigh..

Tomatoes hahaaa virgins that just been bleeped.

Long pawpaw, a guy with a tiny dick grin

Cabbage , is a really old vagina... you people are mad

Another is cucumbers, I can't buy them in the market or select them the way I like without people giving me eyes. Once I pick them up or size them with my fist, you can see the looks. grin

Re: List of Fruits and Food items that were ruined by Sex association by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
Do you understand yourself at alk
Re: List of Fruits and Food items that were ruined by Sex association by DavidEsq(m): 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
U are the one imagining the looks because ur mind no pure at all angry. Na person wey e trouser get hole for yansh dey feel say everybody dey see am, even tho e use e shirt cover am . Am I right, peepz. I can hear the thunderous YEAH! cheesy. #peace

2 Likes

Re: List of Fruits and Food items that were ruined by Sex association by HallaDaTruth: 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
Big mango is synonymous to well developed breasts. Water melon is cossy orgyakor

Re: List of Fruits and Food items that were ruined by Sex association by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
Carrot is a tiny dick
Re: List of Fruits and Food items that were ruined by Sex association by Martinez19(m): 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
Banana and scotch eggs wink

(1) (Reply)

Naught Wednesday! / What Sincerely Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Insults Your Mother??? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.