Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out (31946 Views)

Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out by InfernoNig: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Damn. We guys are oliver twist. We eat egusi and ogbono together. That was how I lost a good girl chasing a bad chick. Lesson I can never forget

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out by ashawopikin(m): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
so as una carry am come fp all the way from south africa, wetin una want make we do
Re: South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out by piagetskinner(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
but this girl is pretty why would anyone want to dump somborry Luke this...maybe she's a feminist or she runs her mouth too much..or she has fish brain

just sayin...

that guy na MVP...formally called it off like nothing happend..worst of all on social media...

now the girl(dumpee) is a laughing stock while the guy(dumper) has moved on

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out by Diademroyal(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
She might be pretty, sexy and beautiful but the question is what does she have to offer apart from sex. What does she have upstairs..
Re: South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out by ADIEMUS(f): 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
coolestofall:
The way I look at pple who fall in love with fascination.
lol I dey tell you
Re: South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out by elantraceey(f): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
Slay Queen gets dumped!!! When a girl has nothing to offer apart from sex, dumping her becomes a simple matter.
Even our dullard president, @Muhammadu Buhari, is smarter than most Nigerian slay Queens.

Your hate for Nigerian ladies is so obvious. please adjust your lenses properly and read the thread again. undecided
Re: South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out by Truthsbitter: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
I love this guy.... a complete man...
No body can force a real man to remain in a relationship... ... At least no body forces a woman to remain .
Re: South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out by Rexnegro(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
mikejj:
grin see sweet ending...but if na 9ja girl.. she go say...e no go better for you..your mama your papa,idiot i no go ever forgive you.baskad
kikikikikikiki kikikikikikiki guess u speaking from experience.. although u no lie sha u just describe them

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out by stevio(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
He's using NITEL grin i bet you won't have the airtime cheesy
AstroG:
[color=#006600][/color]

What a Nice And Authentic Post,
Which Network are you Using??
You deserve An Airtime
Re: South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out by RexTramadol1: 12:36am On Apr 16, 2018
Amongst my girlfriends, there is a brainless one

Planning on dumping her on my wedding day

I'm nah wiket, she deserves it.
Re: South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out by ozilip: 2:23am On Apr 16, 2018
Abeg I no fit laugh grin

Read: "African Ladies Insist Men Must Pay For Meals On A Date"

"Unlike women in the UK, many young African women reject the idea of being an ‘independent woman’, but will accept the title only if the man will, as a duty, always pay the bill for a date whether or not there is an intent for a relationship.

Speaking to some Nigerian and Ghanian ladies at four UK universities in London and Essex, some ladies rejected the idea of splitting the bill or a lady paying for her own meal on a date with a guy, while other ladies feel its not culturally appropriate for a woman to pay for her meal on a date.

Joy Akubo, a Nigerian Student at Essex University, thinks it is cultural for a Nigerian man to pay a woman’s expense on a date, stating that “paying for the lady’s meal is a way of paying for her time”.

Gentlemen at some of these universities had some response. They argue “that black-British women, particularly Nigerians, like to cherry-pick the kind of equality they want, and will choose equality only when it suits them. They want equal pay, equal rights but don’t want to pay for their own food…”

It is not clear whether Nigerian ladies living in Nigeria also share similar views."

Source: http://norbes.org/why-nigerian-ladies-insist-men-must-pay-for-meals-on-a-date/
Re: South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out by mikejj(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2018
Rexnegro:

kikikikikikiki kikikikikikiki guess u speaking from experience.. although u no lie sha u just describe them
. team HBA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain? / Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.