Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing (9383 Views)

A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by ggrin(f): 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
missingribs:

which is paining u out of it all.that u are close to his wife or that he asked u out.just say u are jealous u too want eat out of the banana,u wish u were the 1 on that office table
hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by LadyAimy: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
ggrin:
undecided
Watin?
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by realmindz: 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
lol, funny
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by hardbody: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
ggrin:
I encountered an act in the office yesterday which was friday

I work in an organization as an assistant consultant, which by implication makes my office very close to my boss who is the senior consultant in our department.after work yesterday,I decided to stay behind in order to tide up some office works. After about two hours I started hearing some strange moans/voices coming from the office directly opposite which happens to be my oga’s office.
I was curious so I decided to take a look to see what’s going on, when I got to the door, I didn’t hear any voice so I thought maybe it was my imagination.
I gently pushed the door expecting it to be locked only for the door to open and lo and behold my boss was banging our newly employed secretary on his office table shocked..our both eyes jammed, I stood frozen for some minutes (I guess) before I heard his voice “Young woman what are you looking for in my office?”
My boss wife is very close to me and she was the one that got me this job indirectly sad, should I tell her bout what I saw or i should keep quite bout it?

Tho I feel cheated cos he asked me out 2weeks ago and I turned him down and what i saw yesterday was turning my head on cos his lipsrsealed is very long and the style is kiss

Should I collect my own share before snitching on him or I should report him straight away? angry

Two things, one I don't believe this story
Second...report only when you have found another job and you won't be asking for his reference to your new job

As an aside...you ain't smart, the new secretary is.
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by Burgerlomo: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
ggrin:

I work in an organization as an assistant consultant, which by implication makes my office very close to my boss who is the senior consultant in our department.after work yesterday,I decided to stay behind in order to tide up some office works. After about two hours I started hearing some strange moans/voices coming from the office directly opposite which happens to be my oga’s office.
I was curious so I decided to take a look to see what’s going on, when I got to the door, I didn’t hear any voice so I thought maybe it was my imagination.
I gently pushed the door expecting it to be locked only for the door to open and lo and behold my boss was banging our newly employed secretary on his office table shocked..our both eyes jammed, I stood frozen for some minutes (I guess) before I heard his voice “Young woman what are you looking for in my office?”
My boss wife is very close to me and she was the one that got me this job indirectly sad, should I tell her bout what I saw or i should keep quite bout it?

Tho I feel cheated cos he asked me out 2weeks ago and I turned him down and what i saw yesterday was turning my head on cos his lipsrsealed is very long and the style is kiss

Should I collect my own share before snitching on him or I should report him straight away? angry

How long is it cool
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by AstroG: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
ggrin:

Op Your Thread issa TRASH

Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by Chikere1234(m): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
All work no play makes Jack a dull boy cheesy[b][/b]
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by stanboy28(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hmm

Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chikita66:
you want to collect your own share before you report him, lmao!
This ur room peng o,reminds me of pinky
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
ceejayx:
This ur room peng o,reminds me of pinky
Lolz.
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chikita66:
Lolz.
Wen are u inviting me to eeu?
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by nelsonebby(m): 12:14am On Apr 15, 2018
ggrin:

Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 15, 2018
ggrin since when u don turn to babe? U used to be a guy b4cheesy.Anyway to this ur story i guess the secretary was just performing one of her main function in the office. Afterall most office ogas need the proper servicing of a secretary. This is why u hardly come across a secretary that is old or ugly.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by jdelk(f): 1:46am On Apr 15, 2018
And days how u will carry disease!!
forreelinc:
Hmmm can't wait to be a boss I go f*ck all the holes wey dey my office
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by jdelk(f): 1:47am On Apr 15, 2018
And dats how u will carry disease!!
forreelinc:
Hmmm can't wait to be a boss I go f*ck all the holes wey dey my office
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 15, 2018
Na wah.. So this Op no go change at all undecided
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by ggrin(f): 10:25am On Apr 15, 2018
lefulefu:
ggrin since when u don turn to babe? U used to be a guy b4cheesy.Anyway to this ur story i guess the secretary was just performing one of her main function in the office. Afterall most office ogas need the proper servicing of a secretary. This is why u hardly come across a secretary that is old or ugly.
grin cheesy grin transgender wish bro wink cheesy
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 15, 2018
grin.. You cannot change
Re: Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing by tohyorsih(f): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
my sister, you better wait and collect your own share of the cucumber. Three some sweet die!! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) / The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion / Is This Yansh? (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.