Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? (2148 Views)

Would You Marry Someone Who Has Broken Ties With Their Parents? / Where Can My Uncle Get Solution To His Marital Problems / Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? by ranmoor: 7:11am On Apr 15, 2018
Maybe u are thinking how u are going to start all over n u are scared? I hope she is not violent during her anger yet? because she will soon graduate to that level.
My dad use to tell me; DO NOT MANAGE WOMAN... We both know u are fed up yet u are thinking abt all your sacrifices b4 now. In life, u cut your loss and move on.

Though, It's possible she is just a drama queen. In that case, if she vex, u too vex... If she wan go show her the door. When u get married, every time there is a discord she will pack her bag n u will be begging. The day my ex tried that rubbish, I told her if she go, that will be d last day she stepped into my apartment, immediately she went inside one room go dey cry.. Do not allow one pathetic person change your life direction.

Do not accept, "this is my new me" kind of bull crap. The fact that she is requesting for little she has done during little argument is a big No-No. How can u share sensitive secret with such a person?... Pls, do not accept 'I am not perfect', "this is me" etc. Everyone should try to work on their shortcomings, never accept a joke...
He who has ears, let him listen... Except u wan die young sha

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? by Emotionless100: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2018
The truth is you love her more than she loves you and whoever love less control the relationship

In a relationship anger issues happen a lot when one of the party involved is yet to see is dream guy or lady

you are not her dream guy so this behaviour of hers will never change. You will only have peace of mind whenever her subconscious mind tells her she will never see her dream man

So if you know you really love her keep on enduring. The only disadvantaged is that with time she may cheat on you when the dream guy arrive.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? by tosyne2much(m): 8:29am On Apr 15, 2018
Hmmmm... Sighs!
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? by ranmoor: 9:19am On Apr 15, 2018
Jawshua:

You talk like you're here with me. She once moved her bag to the guest room when we had one of our issues.

The painful part is that when she is angry she doesn't care whether you are existing or not. It doesn't matter if you're in pain. She totally ignores you. I have spoken to her about these things in the past and all she could is that she has always been like that. It's painful.

Well, I've been into something close, though not anger issue but she felt she is doing me a favour by dating me, someone that I never asked anything ... Brother, draw your two ears waka... If she realised she is about to lose u, she will work on herself. Don't marry someone that won't listen to you... Shalom
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? by Fkforyou(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2018
Jawshua:

You're right about it rubbing off on me. She seems to have accepted herself for who she is. She has promised several times to change. But so far, no improvement.

Instead, she says that if nobody praises her in the relationship, she will praise herself. Instead of her to focus on us working on her weakness together, she resorts to emotional blackmail which makes it worse.

She is a narcissistic sociopath then... undecided

Let her go. She is not worth it.

Ofcourse I know you'll want to find an excuse not to let her go. The ball is in your court.... undecided

Just know that, it's not your responsibility to save a person who doesn't want to be saved.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? by dwebwalker(m): 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
Mcy56:
@OP, All these plenty things for only you? shocked
Just keep closing your eyes to all those red flags, shebi your own love is blind ba?
You better address these issues very well with her now before you tie the knot.
Also analyze your behaviour very well 'cos your story is one-sided.
I cannot come and be reading stories that touch after the wedding o.

I know the lady I question n honestly till now their relationship use to be an inspiration to mine and I sometimes wonder why can't my own relationship be like that but sister if you see this girl and their love you will believe it's perfection and they are both angels...

After all these mhen I'm loving my so imperfect relationship 100% n will not trade it for anything hahaha...

I just tire good girls are hard to find even though there are many fishes in d ocean...

Babe wetin dey do the ocean na?
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? by Mcy56(f): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
dwebwalker:
I know the lady I question n honestly till now their relationship use to be an inspiration to mine and I sometimes wonder why can't my own relationship be like that but sister if you see this girl and their love you will believe it's perfection and they are both angels...
After all these mhen I'm loving my so imperfect relationship 100% n will not trade it for anything hahaha...
I just tire good girls are hard to find even though there are many fishes in d ocean...
Babe wetin dey do the ocean na?

Oga you still dey find girl? Sebi you don pick your own from the ocean?
Leave the ocean and wetin dey happen there for those that are yet to pick to worry about. smiley
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? by dwebwalker(m): 12:22am On Apr 16, 2018
Mcy56:

Oga you still dey find girl? Sebi you don pick your own from the ocean?
Leave the ocean and wetin dey happen there for those that are yet to pick to worry about. smiley

Even if I no go ocean I need to dey knowwetin dey happen there so that when I'm old I'm not obsolete
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? by stacyadams: 12:29am On Apr 16, 2018
Jawshua:

It might look one sided but I've asked her severally what I didn't wrong but she won't talk to me.

All she keep saying is that people keep seeing her as the bad person.

How do you want to reconcile that?
my broda better leave dat Bae begin find anoda person..she has anger issues,make she no stab wit knife for sleep..forget love and face reality..2uears down d line u will create anoda topic on how u want to divorce..people hardly change
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? by Kobicove(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2018
Jawshua:
By their parents, I am referring to either his or her parents.

My partner is a very good woman but she has anger issues.

One minute, we'll be playing. In another minute, she'll be angry or moody. And nothing you'll say will enter her ears.

Call her, she won't answer you. Touch her, it's a crime. Apologize, she won't listen until she is satisfied with herself.

I've apologized for strange things.

I've apologized for all the things I did and didn't do.

I've endured a lot of emotional and psychological abuse in the relationship and I was on the verge of breaking down before opening up to our parents.

Why do people see red flags see red flags but still choose to ignore them.

Such a person could stab you in your sleep

What you are seeing now is less than 10% of what you will see if you marry this lady...

I suspect the lady may have Bipolar Disorder but she needs to be examined by a qualified medical person.

Better get out before we read about your story like the Alizee or Maryam Sanda cases undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? by Mcy56(f): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2018
dwebwalker:

Even if I no go ocean I need to dey know wetin dey happen there so that when I'm old I'm not obsolete
I dey suspect you o. shocked Oya wait till you reach middle age first. cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? by dwebwalker(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mcy56:

I dey suspect you o. shocked Oya wait till you reach middle age first. cheesy

By that time I go don turn sugar daddy.... I see your plan Biko update me with the current single n mingle market rate make i fit dey grow with am jor...

I'm still young jor
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? by Mcy56(f): 8:34am On Apr 19, 2018
dwebwalker:
By that time I go don turn sugar daddy.... I see your plan Biko update me with the current single n mingle market rate make i fit dey grow with am jor...I'm still young jor
There are experts in Romance section. Feel free to contact them. tongue
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? by dwebwalker(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mcy56:

There are experts in Romance section. Feel free to contact them. tongue

When I have a MCY56 Market Caring Youth 56 you are in charge of single youths available in the market
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? by Mcy56(f): 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
dwebwalker:

When I have a MCY56 Market Caring Youth 56 you are in charge of single youths available in the market
I don get title sharperly? shocked ..... LOL. grin
Look well now. What does that 56 stands for? grin
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? by dwebwalker(m): 2:33am On Apr 22, 2018
Mcy56:

I don get title sharperly? shocked ..... LOL. grin
Look well now. What does that 56 stands for? grin

Oh okay you want trap me 56 is 5and 6
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2018
Jawshua:
People see us as a perfect couple but these are some of the things I go through almost every day.

I've spoken to her several times. She'll promise to change then pull off a worst stunt than before. That's the scary part.

It's like she is getting bolder and bolder. But outside, people see as a saint and a perfect woman without troubles.

She is sincerely and seriously troubling my life with her actions and words.

The annoying part of it all is that I can't even do any productive things when we have issues. I'll have to spend hours upon hours trying to talk her out of her actions while explaining that people don't behave like this in relationships.

I am seriously fed up. We're supposed get get married this year but I am scared for the future.

I don't even know what she's capable of doing.
I was in a relationship like this, trust me you'll never be happy if you don't deal with it now, emotional abuse is not something I'd wish on anybody, postpone the wedding and see how you can deal with this issue, and have it at the back of your mind that people don't change, they improve on whatever skills they have. a word is enough for the wise. I wish you all the best.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 22, 2018
Jawshua:

You're right about the dream guy part. Even though she says she loves me, her actions when she is angry is different.

For instance, she has an habit of "faking calls" to guys when she is angry. Not real calls. Just pretend calls. Just acting. But in her calls, I can hear her say sweet things she has never said to me.

Yet, she says those calls are fake. I don't know why a woman can just be having fun with things that can destroy her relationship.
ehya, I understand how you feel, I just can't ignore this, please for the sake of your sanity and happiness Biko leave before its too late, at the end of the day she'd so break u that you'd begin to see yourself as the problem, she'd blame you for everything. she's a narcissistic sociopath, she'd abandon you if you are sick just to send a message across, she'd always pick on you as the cause of the reason why she's acting the way she is, you'd find yourself always walking on eggshells, you'd spend more time apologizing for what you dont even understand, than enjoying your relationship, I doubt if she even allows you to keep female friends, she'll isolate you and ........ well marriage is a big eyeopener please be wise. and of course breaking up with her isn't going to be easy either, she'd keep promising to change just to buy more time but you're going to be let down.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? by Goldengold2(f): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
You need to think very well before taking the next step with her, else, u might not have peace in ur marriage. Meanwhile, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage so look well before u leap...... I pray God will grant u d grace to take the right decision cos it's nt going to be easy either u stay or leave
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? by Mcy56(f): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
dwebwalker:
Oh okay you want trap me 56 is 5and 6

5 & 6 ko, 8 & 9 ni grin
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? by dwebwalker(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2018
Mcy56:

5 & 6 ko, 8 & 9 ni grin

You better accept it. It's your calling smiley wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Ways To Beat Your Wife Without Battering Her / I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? / The Symbol Of Love In Different Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.