Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man (5060 Views)

Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by wildlife9999(m): 5:56am On Feb 13, 2021
House....��� I swear by the car am driving, I just drop a client now, he touched me seductively after a long time sex conversation and told me he want to suck me and still give me enough cash. He his a big boy, own a snack shop at Admiralty Lekki, drive a white GLK350, stay at Chevy View Estate... Dis one shock me o... I told him I will chat him, dat I need to think about it since am a novice... before d guy go rape me, his so desperate, I quickly japa... I didn't even wait to confirm payment...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by wildlife9999(m): 6:02am On Feb 13, 2021
Twitter won't see this
media won't report this
blogger won't see this
Bolt won't block the client account.
But na drivers Twitter go dey hot

3 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by LawLab247: 6:19am On Feb 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by saheedbadmus(m): 6:33am On Feb 13, 2021
Eleyi ga o

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:40am On Feb 13, 2021
Unseen

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by anochuko01(m): 6:46am On Feb 13, 2021
this isnt different from the guy who said he wants to drill a fowl.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by Skyfornia(m): 6:48am On Feb 13, 2021
Kayode
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by Brightdude007: 6:52am On Feb 13, 2021
No be small thing o
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by falcon01: 7:14am On Feb 13, 2021
Simply Say No, I'm not Gay.

9 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by josh123(m): 7:14am On Feb 13, 2021
these gay people are not hiding anymore
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by Offpoint1: 7:20am On Feb 13, 2021
Had my own experience too, if the offer was favorable I would have gave in.

It's better I accept 20 million offer to have my ass drilled momentarily, than to kill a human, rob or kidnap another for the sake of money.

No harm is involved here....

Having your ass drilled momentarily for anything less than 20 million is where foolishness comes into play.

11 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 13, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

If I catch àny gay making any advancement towards me eh, by the time I hit him blunkos he will never near me. Very irritating and disgusting set of people. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by jimmychang: 7:55am On Feb 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

It's better I accept 20 million offer to have my ass drilled momentarily, than to kill a human, rob or kidnap another for the sake of money.

Having your ass drilled momentarily for anything less than 20 million is where foolishness comes into play.

You first be gay na.....I know you .
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2021
This shit is irritating..

Why would you leave the comfort of a soft round female body and want to drill your fellow male yansh

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by Eddygourdo(m): 9:20am On Feb 13, 2021
Oga na shit be that, go and clean ur yansh. Which one is that he is wet bikonu

9 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by johnkey: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2021
this one strong o, so his asshole is wet abi wetin wet? op go and drill his asshole if he can pay you 100 milli cash nobody go know.
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 13, 2021
Eddygourdo:

9 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by stupidmod3: 9:40am On Feb 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

i rather do d drilling than get drilled lol
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by Offpoint1: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2021
stupidmod3:
i rather do d drilling than get drilled lol
You do the drilling, you pay the money...
He does the drilling, you get paidcheesy

I'm a business man and I love to get PAIDcheesy

Where's your studio located in Lagos? It seems I have talent I didn't explore..

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by stupidmod3: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

You do the drilling, you pay the money...
He does the drilling, you get paidcheesy

I'm a business man and I love to get PAIDcheesy

Where's your studio located in Lagos? It seems I have talent I didn't explore..

hahha nahh mine different one time drilling n crying afterwards lol then smiling later.

am in lagos egbeda
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by papilo700: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

You're a wise man. I traveled over 9hours on road to meet patlex (name withheld) and was thoroughly disappointed.
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by Offpoint1: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2021
stupidmod3:

hahha nahh mine different one time drilling n crying afterwards lol then smiling later.

am in lagos egbeda
20 million is enough to correct any physical and psychological damage the bastard might have done to my assgrin

How much for a track?
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by papilo700: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

If I catch àny gay making any advancement towards me eh, by the time I hit him blunkos he will never near me. Very irritating and disgusting set of people. lipsrsealed
patlex

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by AmazingELixir: 10:09am On Feb 13, 2021
undecided undecided undecided

" I have drove far" .... afonja people always at war with English language...

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by nzube25779: 10:10am On Feb 13, 2021
Twitter won't see this media won't report this blogger won't see thisBolt won't block the client account. But na drivers Twitter go dey hot
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by CheedyJ(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2021
Gays dey wet, na wa oo.. nothing jon snow no go see game of thrones
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by stupidmod3: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

20 million is enough to correct any physical and psychological damage the bastard might have done to my assgrin

How much for a track?
but d tot of dick in me ahhhhh

full session
with ur beat 10k
with our beat 30k
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 13, 2021
falcon01:
Simply Say No, I'm not Gay.
Don't you see the level of desperation in that chat? Already he had touched him seductively in that closed space (the car) who's to say he can't force a Mouth Action on him or something else?
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

Just say you're a closet homosexual. We won't bite you. No straight man will willingly submit his ass for drilling.

3 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by tchidi066(f): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2021
Eddygourdo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by Cerebellum: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided undecided undecided

" I have drove far" .... afonja people always at war with English language...

Disgustingg bbigot Arindingrin

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by Offpoint1: 10:38am On Feb 13, 2021
stupidmod3:

but d tot of dick in me ahhhhh

full session
with ur beat 10k
with our beat 30k
I like changing my negative situation to positive ones in my thoughts. So, instead imagining his D in your Ass, imagine your D in your bae's... And replace the pain with the thought of 20 Millioncheesy and it's a win win situation.

How's your sound quality? My flows are fire, hope there's an extinguisher in your studio? I'm fit, I rarely spit, but merely touching your mic you can distinguish me from everyone's hit you ever head on the radio. I might come in peacefully, but I'll be leaving behind a deadly impression.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Where Can One Find Good Girls That Can Be Turned Into Good Wife! / Women Have Become The Men That They Want To Marry / Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.