Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ (16938 Views)

Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is / Presidency Disowns Akeredolu Over Planned ‘Marijuana Business’ / Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by chocorex(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2018
BiafranDel:
. how many years you dey. guyman like you still dey do bizzy body. i dey shame for you

say that again without crying. you did not buy me a keypad to type what I want. are you envy that I dedicated it to nwaamikpe and not you. guy go make a name and stop hating. you're just an hater. hahaha .

if u like cry a bowl of water. Na your palava. busy body calling person busy body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by tinktanker: 8:35am On Apr 15, 2018
best govt ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by BiafranDel: 8:35am On Apr 15, 2018
chocorex:
[s]

say that again without crying. you did not buy me a keypad to type what I want. are you envy that I dedicated it to nwaamikpe and not you. guy go make a name and stop hating. you're just an hater. hahaha [/s]
OK. i hardly interact with intellects here than to exchange words with kids. please i beg you dont quote me anymore.
Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by nathan26: 8:35am On Apr 15, 2018
Hmm.
Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by opribo(m): 8:36am On Apr 15, 2018
According to him, as long as he remains the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces the Chibok girls will never be forgotten and all will be done to have them reunited with their families.

That statement sounds more like a bargaining chip. More like saying as long as you guys re-elect bubu in 2019 then you are assured of seeing your daughters again. Hmmm.
Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by veacea: 8:36am On Apr 15, 2018
Hmmmmm
Dapchi girls were taken for less than two months during which according to government, talks were ongoing till there release. Yet about five had died within that period. But we want to assume that all chibok girls would return complete with precise dentition. The girl-bombers mentioned by the rescued chibok girls are from where? I pray more of the girls are found and returned but I pray for courage for the families of those that may never return. That's being realistic. Hate hurts even the bearer sir.
Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by chocorex(m): 8:36am On Apr 15, 2018
BiafranDel:

you're even booking space to reply me, shows how jobless you're
Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2018
inoki247:
na una sabi if u like kidnap the whole north....

Bet me, u most fall victim of such circumstance b4 u die
Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by chocorex(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2018
BiafranDel:
OK. i hardly interact with intellects here than to exchange words with kids. please i beg you dont quote me anymore.

you hardly interact with Intelect ,nor exchange words with kids. you don't seem intelligent to me, even a kid is more intelligent than you. next time mind your business, if you wanna be sarcastic be it and don't throw direct insults to people. ask yourself your business with my post and how it puts food on your table. you don't know the mood I was when I typed it, so don't come and say what you don't know online.
Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by seunmsg(m): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2018
Salkida never really claimed to be a part of the current negotiating effort. He only claimed that only about 15 of the remaining Chibok girls are still alive and Federal government should be careful in the way they are negotiating so as not to get scammed. He insisted the negotiators should get proof of life before agreeing to any conditions from the Shekau faction. There is nothing really to disclaim in what he said. Government should rather act on the information he provided instead of trying to discredit him.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by purem(m): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2018
good
Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by chimexdnice(m): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2018
even from the president's face in the picture, you would know all these is a huge scam.
Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by henryhemon(m): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2018
ObservantFellow:
Not sure what the Presidency and Sakilda are up to, trying to divert attention from the obvious politics played with Chibok girls saga.
But both of them should know only Zombies are buying this popcorn they're struggling to sell.

Is it that you didn't read Sakilda's tweet or you 're just being silly?? What politics is he playing? His account clearly is the true account, it's the gov't that's playing politics.
Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 15, 2018
inoki247:
na una sabi if u like kidnap the whole north....

When u fall victim one day, u will know d pain, and u most fall victim b4 u die in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by lajuto: 8:52am On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by ObservantFellow: 8:54am On Apr 15, 2018
henryhemon:

Is it that you didn't read Sakilda's tweet or you 're just being silly?? What politics is he playing? His account clearly is the true account, it's the gov't that's playing politics.
Your opinion has been duly noted cool
Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by NairaMaster1(m): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2018
Every credible Nigerian know Salkida is more trustworthy than The FG.
Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by Jabioro: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2018
I would rather believe Salkida than the poo coming from Lai lead media goverment .
Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by rusher14: 8:57am On Apr 15, 2018
seunmsg:
Salkida never really claimed to be a part of the current negotiating effort. He only claimed that only about 15 of the remaining Chibok girls are still alive and Federal government should be careful in the way they are negotiating so as not to get scammed. He insisted the negotiators should get proof of life before agreeing to any conditions from the Shekau faction. There is nothing really to disclaim in what he said. Government should rather act on the information he provided instead of trying to discredit him.

The government was able to recover 100 girls.
Salkida wasn't involved yet the government succeeded. He should save his advice.
Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by onatisi(m): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2018
ObservantFellow:
Not sure what the Presidency and Sakilda are up to, trying to divert attention from the obvious politics played with Chibok girls saga.
But both of them should know only Zombies are buying this popcorn they're struggling to sell.

the guy has said the truth , but the criminals in government will always want to confuse the nation, knowing fully well that their zombie population cant think. Obviously the buhari government will want to secure the so called release of the girls by paying another set of billions of naira to their accomplices in the form of ransom payment. and if they agree that what sadiaka has said is true that will seriously reduce the amount of billions they have already budgeted for it , so in orer to justify their ransom payment , they have to keep saying all the girls are intact
Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 15, 2018
seunmsg:
government didn't exactly discredit him, they only said the information is not known to them. They also collaborated that salkida was not part Of The negotiating team. But these intellectually lazy people all over nairaland most of whom read only the headlines will be displaying their obvious laziness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by SmartPolician: 9:09am On Apr 15, 2018
I hope all these youths condemning APC and saying that Buhari will go in 2019 have PVC and can wait for long hours to vote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by buchilino(m): 9:12am On Apr 15, 2018
chronique:
If only the FG know how Nigerians feel about the information they dish out, they won't even bother talking. It is easier to believe a foreigner than to believe the APC govt cos as much as 90% of the info they give us,is all lies.

Governance in Nigeria is a criminal enterprise which functions above the law.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by seunmsg(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2018
rusher14:

The government was able to recover 100 girls.
Salkida wasn't involved yet the government succeeded. He should save his advice.

The 100 girls were rescued about 2 years ago. Since then, the effort to rescue the remaining over 100 girls has not yielded positive. This goes to confirm Salkidas tweet that only a handful of the girl are still alive. I still support the Buhari government but I find Salkidas information more believable.
Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by rusher14: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2018
seunmsg:

The 100 girls were rescued about 2 years ago. Since then, the effort to rescue the remaining over 100 girls has not yielded positive. This goes to confirm Salkidas tweet that only a handful of the girl are still alive. I still support the Buhari government but I find Salkidas information more believable.

The government has managed to recover 2 swathes of missing girls. The government insists that Salkida was in no way involved.

Who should be believed more? The one that succeeded or the one that simply theorizes?
Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by danden18: 9:19am On Apr 15, 2018
Presidency will release 15 girls from nowhere bfo d election. Chibok my foot
Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2018
I've long ago realized that I voted chronic criminals!

believe apc at your peril!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by slowice(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2018
This government is the most unserious and insecure of them all... I still wonder how some people still manage to see a stain of integrity in them, not to talk a second term. In fact I gave up on buhari when he declared for a second term
Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2018
opribo:
According to him, as long as he remains the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces the Chibok girls will never be forgotten and all will be done to have them reunited with their families.

That statement sounds more like a bargaining chip. More like saying as long as you guys re-elect bubu in 2019 then you are assured of seeing your daughters again. Hmmm.
this is what u make of a simple assurance to assuage the parents Of The missing girls. Examine your motives bro, u just might be the evil person in this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by opribo(m): 9:37am On Apr 15, 2018
silastemplar:
this is what u make of a simple assurance to assuage the parents Of The missing girls. Examine your motives bro, u just might be the evil person in this

There is no other motive, that's what he was reported to have said.
Government is a continuous process so whether bubu is there or not the federal government would still do what it has to do to secure our own. Why the emphasis on bubu if that is not what is meant. Learn to read in between the lines, you will discover alot bro.
Re: Presidency Disowns Salkida, Says His Information Is `fake’ by doctokwus: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2018
ObservantFellow:

grin grin
Cheap N20 popcorn for that matter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Work Begins On Owo-Akungba Road, Ondo, Aftermath of Social Media Outburst / Imo CP, Nasiru Mohammed Failed To Request MOPOL, Military Reinforcement / Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.