Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

The Best Wife Material Between Taylor Swift And Nicki Minaj - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Wife Material Between Taylor Swift And Nicki Minaj (1370 Views)

DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) / Who is a wife material between Pinkyposh And Avril9 / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Wife Material Between Taylor Swift And Nicki Minaj by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
Something just happen right now

Initially,I was battling with boredom today and I spiritually feel like having a NAP which I successfully had but was disrupted incidentally by a dream. It came as a suprise to me though because daydreaming wasn't my thing.
In the course of the dream, a full bearded man appeared and started talking to me in parable in which I understood none of what he is yabbling but I cant voice out cos I wasn't myself.
To cut long story short,I heard something like ''you have been given some priviledge to get married to either taylor swift or nicki minaj ''.
Yea,that is what I heard him said and mind you that was the only sentences I can grab from all he said to me.The moment the beard man finished that sentence he dissappeared and I woke up.I pondered on the *matter on ground* but to no avail I can't really grab the meaning of what i heard from the man cos to think of it I wasn't in a position to get married now cos I haven't achieve 30% of my goal....

Secondly,I was still battling with the corrupted educational system in Nigeria to get admitted to a federal university so I could study my preffered course after finishing sec sch five yrs ago tho I have rejected admission offer thrice.
So been given a priviledge to marry these top two artist seems strange to me and also i was a die hard fan of both of them.
That is why I came up here to share my ordeal with THE FULL BEARDED MAN with u guys so that u can advice me on who to marry btw the two tho I doubt it but I don't know the position I will found myself tomorrow.Who knows, as an upcoming artiste I may got sign to a record label and become a superstar afterwards(tho I will still pursue my educational career).

SO AS UR YOUNGER BRO,FRIEND,ELDER BRO,COUSIN,CRUSH AND A FELLOW NAIRALANDER WHO WILL U ADVICE ME TO MARRY BTW TAYLOR SWIFT AND NICKI MINAJ.
Sensible suggestion will be highly accepted and appreciated.
# Horladstar cares.

Re: The Best Wife Material Between Taylor Swift And Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
you're an African man so marry them both, any questions?

3 Likes

Re: The Best Wife Material Between Taylor Swift And Nicki Minaj by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
elyna:
you're an African man so marry them both, any questions?
nice advice frm u but i don't wanna die young
Re: The Best Wife Material Between Taylor Swift And Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
HORLADSTAR:

nice advice frm u but i don't wanna die young
who will kill you? if my uneducated grand dad of blessed memory could marry 7 wives and live long to the ripe old age of 110, bros I believe you can do better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Wife Material Between Taylor Swift And Nicki Minaj by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nicky, she's full package.... if u know what I mean
Re: The Best Wife Material Between Taylor Swift And Nicki Minaj by Foodforthought: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
None of them is a wife material, trust me
Re: The Best Wife Material Between Taylor Swift And Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
one dont have yansh
the other one has plastic yansh grin
this is like choosing between d devil and the deep blue sea cheesy
Re: The Best Wife Material Between Taylor Swift And Nicki Minaj by habsydiamond(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
If Nicki move close to were fire dey burn her yansh go just catch fire....
Re: The Best Wife Material Between Taylor Swift And Nicki Minaj by HORLADSTAR(m): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2018
habsydiamond:
If Nicki move close to were fire dey burn her yansh go just catch fire....
I can't believe this shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These Graduation Photos Of A Couple Everyone Is Talking About Online / dot / Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.