Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) (74492 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by bigdammyj: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xIABmji09I

Award-winning female disc jockey, Florence Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy, is reportedly engaged.

The music star, in a viral video, said yes to her white professional Boxer boyfriend, Ryan Taylor, at a public concert, outside Nigeria.

The Gelato crooner who appeared surprised when her boyfriend went on his kneels to pop the question followed her ‘yes’ with a passionate kiss on stage.

Audience present screamed and cheered on the love birds in excitement.

This is coming barely six months after her sister, Temi got engaged to Nigerian singer, Mr Eazi.

Reactions have continued to pour in with many expressing shock that Dj Cuppy was in a relationship.
Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/video-dj-cuppy-engaged-to-british-boxer-taylor/

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Mermaid123: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Congrats

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Jpblessed(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
What happened to AJ?

182 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Vitamin17(m): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hope it lasts

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Sirmuel1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
Temi Otedola is the only good Girl in Nigeria. I am happy for Mr Eazi.

It’s hard to find a rich loyal Girl. She has everything I want in a woman.

As for DJ Cuppy, I wish you well. I can see you have a thing for boxers. I just hope you’re not rushing things because of your younger sister. (Second born are always doing better in most Naija homes… it feels like the first child is always a specimen) cheesy

258 Likes 13 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Treasuredgift(f): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
It seems, she has a thing for boxers. Handsome ones at that. cheesy

Congrats cuppy,.....when Nigerians didn't experiret, boom u shock them grin ( especially nigerian men) who were busy marriageshaming her, saying that she was single at 30. Hoping that she will get depressed and settle for just anyone of them...hahaha hahaha. E choke!!!

When the news first broke out, comman see male tears everywhere nah! Choken't it? grin grin grin grin

Infact, right after getting a UK fully paid house as a gift , she got an engagement ring too.
Oxford cert+ UK paid house+ engagement ring+ all the connections in the world. One lady o

Dear cuppy, I really envy you!!! Your reality is my dream.

Make Una talk nah, make her wouldbe
boxer husband punch Una mouth.#Djcuppy #FutureMrsTaylor #MummyFunfun&Dudu

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Fut9ure: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Finally

brain54:
You too like boxers.
She too like boxers? You nor like pants?
To be serious sha that is one thing about women...their body is wired like that...
All women crave for men that are hard and tough

This is the main reason why badt guys always find it easy to bang women while simple guys finds it difficult

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Deepaytech(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Vitamin17:
Hope it lasts

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Gandah(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lol congratulations to her finally grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by kingmaster2009: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
DJ cuppy ... most of these British hate blacks like shit ...

when you sit with them on the public bus... they change their seat ...

some of them will even show you hatred and tell you emphatically.

and their marriages in the UK don't last ... but I wish her well...

it could have been better if she marry someone of the same status in Nigeria... but whichever way, i wish them well

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by taylor88(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
E no go last

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by virtualization: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Good for her. Congrats

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by ken6488(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wow
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by temitope27(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
My crush

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by DavSagacity(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
Aunty so what about Anthony Joshua..??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by meobizy(f): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
I can’t fault him. By the time he saw more money from her old man than he’d ever come across in life, he quickly went on one knee to propose to the BBW. Let’s hope this leads to the altar because I believe Cuppy is in it only for the bragging right.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Olam09(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
Okay.. sha Fear woman

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by nextBIGthing: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
Cuppy the cheerful giver

This comment is not about giving grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Lanretoye(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
This one and part time engagements...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by brain54(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
You too like boxers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by nursemyke: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
Last last my crush is finally taken?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by SpatialKing(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
Fear women
She couldn't find a decent and deserving Yoruba guy

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
taylor88:
E no go last
igbos and hate na 5&6

No wonder everybody no like una

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
I hope he doesn't beat her physically....as in box her.

The only beating he should give her is in bed angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Bluntguy: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by iCauseTrouble: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Finestteebee(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
Congratulations � to DJ cuppy, so someone had been on her radar all these while yet she form say she no dey get toasters

10 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by NaijaMutant(f): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
She can now finally rest. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Ketamine9000mg(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Naxo dem dey take start. Celebrity relationship.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Adegokenath(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Won't last come to Nigeria and marry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.