Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. (35137 Views)

Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS / Federal High Court Complex Port-Harcourt, Built By Wike Ready For Commissioning / Abule Egba Bridge Ready For Commissioning - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by castrol180(m): 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
I think it is Jonathan that will come to commission the project...
Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by laurel03(m): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
OsasAca1:

Which Bridge Ambode build na... Answer please
Google is ur friend... definitely u dnt know lagos or u sell gala at mile 2 axis alone.... Ajah and Abule Egba bridge was constructed under 2"years in office... even Epe project alone is more than fayose four years in office.. hawk ur gala go oshodi now and see what is happening there.. just be careful make kai no go catch u....

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by Afamed: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
laurel03:
Google is ur friend... definitely u dnt know lagos or u sell gala at mile 2 axis alone.... Ajah and Abule Egba bridge was constructed under 2"years in office... even Epe project alone is more than fayose four years in office.. hawk ur gala go oshodi now and see what is happening there.. just be careful make kai no go catch u....
Kindly ignore him my brother. He's ranting from his local community. Perhaps he needs to go to Agege by pen cinema to see for himself of another fly over bridge going on there.
Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by judedave181: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
nNEOo:
My brothers calm the Bleep-down,

he constructd that primitive looking bridge with tax payers money!

My brothers i beg u all to calm down and stop insulting yourselves under the pretence of quoting me.

Some1 askd me and i quote
''If he chose to embezle the money than construct this bridge,what will i do''

The answer to that question is the state of our country.

You like it?
Fayose tried, for just 4years, no governor in south West except Lagos has done such withing 4years, Aregeb in Osun did it for 8years. Appreciate what Fayose has done, Ekiti collects low allocation from federal government. Enemy of progress....

1 Like

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
judedave181:
Fayose tried, for just 4years, no governor in south West except Lagos has done such withing 4years, Aregeb in Osun did it for 8years. Appreciate what Fayose has done, Ekiti collects low allocation from federal government. Enemy of progress....
Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
wildernessVoice:
I saw this bridge early March while returning from Lagos
Great work by Fayose our President in the making.
grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by Lumig: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
freeDR:
This is the 1.5km flyover built by the administration of Gov. Ayo Fayose.
...Bullshit!!! The only achievement in almost 4years after owing 8 months of salary and owing institutions 7 months of subventions. It's miraculous how some people are still ass-licking him with all the sufferings being experienced by Ekiti people. MANIPULATIVE ASS-HOLE GOVERNOR
Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by bolluntin(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Xander85:

He's caught between a rock and a hard place with these people...most likely sulking APC members.

Nice one Fayose! The flyover looks sexy, and will help improve traffic flow in the area, not to mention the skyline of Ado-Ekiti!

was there anything like traffic congestion b4 he constructed the bridge
Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by Afamed: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
judedave181:
This is my problem with you people. You stay in your comfort state and write what you don't know about the happening in other states/ south West. Have you ever been to Ogun state befo
re ranting Fayose was the only Governor after Lagos state.
The first tenure of Amosu in Ogun State, he constructed 3 of such fly overs in Ogun state. He's about to finish another 3 fly overs now before the expiration of his second tenure.

Next time before exposing your self on social media. Get your facts and Figures right not everybody sits at his/ her comfort zone . Move around as see for yourself then you will come to realise the world has move beyond 1.5klm of fly over while in office for 4yrs.
Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
At least he has outdone our blodas for other side, who are currently raving about the commissioning of a small roundabout by one of their governors and a fleet of Keke Ambulances - as huge development, LOL cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by deomelo: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
At least he has outdone our blodas for other side, who are currently raving about the commissioning of a small roundabout by one of their governors and a fleet of Keke Ambulances - as huge development, LOL cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

Bridges are built to last for 30-100 years, but our rich, smart and industrious blodas and developers in anambra village built theirs to last just for 1 year.

grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
deomelo:

Bridges are built to last for 30-100 years, but our rich, smart and industrious blodas and developers in anambra village built theirs to last just for 1 year.

grin grin grin

LOL, I no fit shout; oboy you are wicked cheesy grin grin
Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by OsasAca1(m): 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
laurel03:

I wasn't arguing with you oooo....
But telling you how to answer simple question....
No offense but you so aggressive with the way you approach issues....
Good night and sorry for coming through your path.... Mr I know all about Lagos....

How many Gala hawking person have time for Social Media discussion like this
Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by Xander85: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
bolluntin:

was there anything like traffic congestion b4 he constructed the bridge

Where in my post did i state there was traffic congestion before the flyover was constructed?
Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by laurel03(m): 5:58am On Apr 18, 2018
OsasAca1:

I wasn't arguing with you oooo....
But telling you how to answer simple question....
No offense but you so aggressive with the way you approach issues....
Good night and sorry for coming through your path.... Mr I know all about Lagos....

How many Gala hawking person have time for Social Media discussion like this
even this fayose bridge not state project like that because he will collect the money back from federal govt.. most state governor do federal projects in there state because they always inflate the project money for fg
Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by Viicfuntop(f): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
Mofe72:
Africa and mediocrity.

Built a fly-over, a necessity for easy traffic flow.

And people are jubilating in friggin 2018.

SMH.

Hi Mofe72,

I hope you’re fine. I want to apologize for everything that has happened thus far. I’m sorry I couldn’t see things from your own perspective then. I’m also sorry for saying you gave a pick me vibe. I can be rigid sometimes because of my principles. I’m sorry. Regarding Adaeze and any other area in your life, I would never do anything to jeopardize your happiness. I didn’t know how to move from speaking to someone everyday to not. I was jealous when she came into the picture. After reflecting, it’s never romantic to begin with but I still didn’t have a right to be jealous. Mofe, I’m sorry for the emotional turmoil you must have been in talking to me or calling me a friend. It’s easy for me to ask you not to reach out because I couldn’t. I’m sorry from 2020. I had no way to reach you, hence this place. The little time we spent as friends will always be part of my fondest memories. You might never see this but someday in the future if you ever get to, I was deeply sorry. I’m sorry Mofe. I hope someday when you hear the name Victoria, it won’t be negative thoughts that pops up. I’m sorry. Even though you never get to see this, please know that I was genuinely sorry. I wish you the best. Viicfuntop

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted / Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State / Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.