Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,512 members, 7,865,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Apart From Gay And Lesbian Marriages,is Nigeria Law Against Bestiality? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Gay And Lesbian Marriages,is Nigeria Law Against Bestiality? (1149 Views)

The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake / Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Gay And Lesbian Marriages,is Nigeria Law Against Bestiality? by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2018
Please I need a light on this,so as to guide my self because my Hushpuppy dog is becoming a part of me grin

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Apart From Gay And Lesbian Marriages,is Nigeria Law Against Bestiality? by bobokeshington: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2018
OLOSHO!
Re: Apart From Gay And Lesbian Marriages,is Nigeria Law Against Bestiality? by SoapQueen(f): 11:34am On Apr 17, 2018
Please, please for the sake of your sanity, close this thread before they descend on you( which they have every right to do).

Are you even well?

Bullpoop!
Re: Apart From Gay And Lesbian Marriages,is Nigeria Law Against Bestiality? by IdeyFindWife: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2018
Who's asking?

You saw the gays getting 14 yrs, you're still asking stoopid questions about fagging poor animals?

Ur jail sentence nor fit tape rule, ekwensu.
Re: Apart From Gay And Lesbian Marriages,is Nigeria Law Against Bestiality? by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2018
SoapQueen:
Please, please for the sake of your sanity, close this thread before they descend on you( which they have every right to do).

Are you even well?

Bullpoop!
forget about what I wrote,upthere,I know what I want to see......somebody even wrote "olosho" lol
See in nigeria we can't be tired of funny people.
They should bring it on,it can't credit there account.
Re: Apart From Gay And Lesbian Marriages,is Nigeria Law Against Bestiality? by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2018
angry
First if all, your moniker is annoying.

Your 'Hushpuppy' dog becoming a part of you is not a big deal, but the fact that bestiality crossed your mind indicates your village people just installed a 7 horsepower, V12 engine on your case. Someone will see you on the road and think you're a normal human being.

Anybody that knows this girl personally should take that dog away from her and put her up for psych evaluation

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Gay And Lesbian Marriages,is Nigeria Law Against Bestiality? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Please I need a light on this,so as to guide my self because my Hushpuppy dog is becoming a part of me grin

attention seeker u have been seen now run along girl
Re: Apart From Gay And Lesbian Marriages,is Nigeria Law Against Bestiality? by MissRaine69(f): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
Zoosexaul Laws exist
Maximum sentence is 14 years
Re: Apart From Gay And Lesbian Marriages,is Nigeria Law Against Bestiality? by Cutehector(m): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fine girl like you want to open your dirty legs for dog to chook preek inside...

I really can see 50 battalions of demons jumping in and out of your damned life
Re: Apart From Gay And Lesbian Marriages,is Nigeria Law Against Bestiality? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
shocked

U see ur life outside
U dey Bleep dog uppanda, no wonder ur leg be like Akwa-Ibon turning stick
Aye eleyi ti baje before WW 1 undecided
Re: Apart From Gay And Lesbian Marriages,is Nigeria Law Against Bestiality? by andray12(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
ur village people hv use ur sense 2 fry garri sad
Re: Apart From Gay And Lesbian Marriages,is Nigeria Law Against Bestiality? by sanpipita(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2018
Lilisticlili:

I think under the animal rights law its illegal, I admire your bravery tho to open this thread, try disregard the silly rants on this thread, they are not you and don't know how you feel, neither are they better off than you, sexual preference doesn't define anyone.

(1) (Reply)

Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking / Why Is It So Hard To Please Ladies / Yay!!! It Seems Lilian Esoro Has A New “boo”(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.