Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" (116124 Views)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by emperormossad(m): 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Stick to the bible. Let God be the eventual judge of man as he stated. I'll not judge any man again.
But understand that on the final day, people will be shocked to their marrows on God's take on man and his actions, irrespective of our worldly standing.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Omooba77: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
exlinkleads:
Not up till now, people are beginning to learn the true color of Enoch Adeboye and his church, Redeemed Christain Church of God, RCCG. All thanks to OAP Daddy Freeze for opening the eyes of many Nigerians to the antics of this very untouchable pastors and GOs. Adeboye trended in bad light on social media few days ago as a video surfaced on net were he was advising his pastors to tell their congregation that if they don't pay tithes, they will not make heaven.

However, A former pastor of Redeemed Christian Church of God has resigned from the popular church and has granted interviews to celebrate his "freedom" and "expose" the things he says goes on in the church.

The Pastor, identified simply as pastor Wellington, went on air to accuse the church of being a franchise that makes money from members by putting fear in them and laying curses on them. He added that pastors are aware of this but are afraid to leave because the church has tied their properties to their membership and if they leave, they will lose everything.

Pastor Wellington called the prestigious RCCG a "Tower of Babel" and said, "it will take only God to pull down that Tower of Babel."

When he was informed that his video announcing his resignation had gone viral, Pastor Wellington said: .

"It is the Lord's doing and it's wonderful in our sight. Let it continue, let everybody hear it. I won't hide my own identity. Other pastors in the Redeemed can continue to hide their own identity. I am free. That is the demonstration of my freedom."

"So let the whole world hear what is happening within the RCCG. And I believe my testimony will be a good one, I mean, a help to all others that are in the system.

He went ahead to claim that the leader of the church was placing pastors under curses.

He said:

"I thank God that the word that I made mention of that they were putting us under curse has been confirmed through the video that you have been playing since Monday. And that even if one paid his tithe, he's still under curse."

Pastor Wellington also spoke about the different ways the church gets its income from members by collecting unending offerings and donations under different names.

He claimed that the African mission offering, which must be donated every first Sunday of each month, "goes directly to the pocket of pastor Foluke Adeboye, the wife of Adeboye."

He also claimed that RCCG is a franchise system of operation, where each parish belongs to each pastor and the pastors of each branch are expected to pay 70-75 per cent of their income to the headquarters of the church while they take the remaining for themselves. In order word, the church is loaning their brand to them in return for members' money

"You are to run with the parish. Just give them their own portion. They're borrowing you the logo and they're borrowing you their members," he claimed.

He added:

"That already has made many pastors to go into stealing because the 30 and 20 per cent that remains is not enough for them. So they have to lie, they have to cheat. They will do different kinds of things."

He also alleged that pastors of RCCG have bought lands in Redemption camp using money made from their church. But if they dare leave the Redeemed Christian Church of God, they will lose all their properties in Redemption camp. He added that as a result of this, many pastors are aware of what goes on in the church but their hands are tied and they cannot come out for fear of losing all they have.

He said:

"So what I did by leaving Redeemed Christian Church of God, many pastors in the Redeemed will not be able to do it. Many presently are hearing what you are saying but they cannot come out, because if they dare come out, they will lose everything that they've invested in the same system for many many years.

"So Redeemed is a Tower of Babel."

OAP Freeze shared the video on YouTube to promote his Free The Sheeple movement. Watch the rest of the claims Pastor Wellington made in the video below.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/04/pastor-celebrates-his-freedom-as-he.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MreasY9eWuI

It will be good the Pastor put the record straight
1. Africa Mission offering is not done every week; unless the Parish/Area/Zone/Province made a commitement to do so. I will be more clearer on tnis if I know his parish.
Also money does not go straight to the purse of mummy G.O. Foluke Adeboye; there is a board headed by Pastor Brown Oyitso.
2. The church does not place anyone under curse; only reading what Malachi 3:8-10 says.
3. Lands in camp are not bought but free of charge after paying developmental fees and meeting other requirements; one of which you must be a member of RCCG. If you decide to leave, you can remove your house, but the land belongs to RCCG.
4.You shall know the Truth, the Truth shall set you free, if you know it. I will impore Pastor Wellington to ask for the leading of the Holy Spirit
Iam writing as a private member and as a worker in RCCG,; Iam not the spoke's man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Omooba77: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
exlinkleads:
Not up till now, people are beginning to learn the true color of Enoch Adeboye and his church, Redeemed Christain Church of God, RCCG. All thanks to OAP Daddy Freeze for opening the eyes of many Nigerians to the antics of this very untouchable pastors and GOs. Adeboye trended in bad light on social media few days ago as a video surfaced on net were he was advising his pastors to tell their congregation that if they don't pay tithes, they will not make heaven.

However, A former pastor of Redeemed Christian Church of God has resigned from the popular church and has granted interviews to celebrate his "freedom" and "expose" the things he says goes on in the church.

The Pastor, identified simply as pastor Wellington, went on air to accuse the church of being a franchise that makes money from members by putting fear in them and laying curses on them. He added that pastors are aware of this but are afraid to leave because the church has tied their properties to their membership and if they leave, they will lose everything.

Pastor Wellington called the prestigious RCCG a "Tower of Babel" and said, "it will take only God to pull down that Tower of Babel."

When he was informed that his video announcing his resignation had gone viral, Pastor Wellington said: .

"It is the Lord's doing and it's wonderful in our sight. Let it continue, let everybody hear it. I won't hide my own identity. Other pastors in the Redeemed can continue to hide their own identity. I am free. That is the demonstration of my freedom."

"So let the whole world hear what is happening within the RCCG. And I believe my testimony will be a good one, I mean, a help to all others that are in the system.

He went ahead to claim that the leader of the church was placing pastors under curses.

He said:

"I thank God that the word that I made mention of that they were putting us under curse has been confirmed through the video that you have been playing since Monday. And that even if one paid his tithe, he's still under curse."

Pastor Wellington also spoke about the different ways the church gets its income from members by collecting unending offerings and donations under different names.

He claimed that the African mission offering, which must be donated every first Sunday of each month, "goes directly to the pocket of pastor Foluke Adeboye, the wife of Adeboye."

He also claimed that RCCG is a franchise system of operation, where each parish belongs to each pastor and the pastors of each branch are expected to pay 70-75 per cent of their income to the headquarters of the church while they take the remaining for themselves. In order word, the church is loaning their brand to them in return for members' money

"You are to run with the parish. Just give them their own portion. They're borrowing you the logo and they're borrowing you their members," he claimed.

He added:

"That already has made many pastors to go into stealing because the 30 and 20 per cent that remains is not enough for them. So they have to lie, they have to cheat. They will do different kinds of things."

He also alleged that pastors of RCCG have bought lands in Redemption camp using money made from their church. But if they dare leave the Redeemed Christian Church of God, they will lose all their properties in Redemption camp. He added that as a result of this, many pastors are aware of what goes on in the church but their hands are tied and they cannot come out for fear of losing all they have.

He said:

"So what I did by leaving Redeemed Christian Church of God, many pastors in the Redeemed will not be able to do it. Many presently are hearing what you are saying but they cannot come out, because if they dare come out, they will lose everything that they've invested in the same system for many many years.

OAP Freeze shared the video on YouTube to promote his Free The Sheeple movement. Watch the rest of the claims Pastor Wellington made in the video below.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/04/pastor-celebrates-his-freedom-as-he.html?m=1

It will be good the Pastor put the record straight
1. Africa Mission offering is not done every week; unless the Parish/Area/Zone/Province made a commitement to do so. I will be more clearer on tnis if I know his parish.
Also money does not go straight to the purse of mummy G.O. Foluke Adeboye; there is a board headed by Pastor Brown Oyitso.
2. The church does not place anyone under curse; only reading what Malachi 3:8-10 says.
3. Lands in camp are not bought but free of charge after paying developmental fees and meeting other requirements; one of which you must be a member of RCCG. If you decide to leave, you can remove your house, but the land belongs to RCCG.
4.You shall know the Truth, the Truth shall set you free, if you know it. I will impore Pastor Wellington to ask for the leading of the Holy Spirit
Iam writing as a private member and as a worker in RCCG,; Iam not the spoke's man.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
MrMcJay:

If someone buys a land in Redemption Camp and builds on it, if that person dies and none of his children attends RCCG, such property automatically belongs to the Church.

Nobody buys land in the camp. It is given free and it's to pastors, ministers and church workers of the mission. I'll advice you go to the camp yourself to make enquiries rather than dwell on hearsay.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by MrMcJay(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
Untainted007:

God bless you my brother, I'm impressed cos u wrote what's in my mind out. Churches hardly give out but takes from the people. I'm a RCCG member and even at that they do hold house fellowship in my apartment. Do u knw there is a brilliant teenager in my house fellowship whose parents could not afford to pay for his senior secondary school fees and we approached the church to assist even if its from the offering we return back to the church so the working class among us in the center can add to whatever the church gives. Do you knw the people in charge of welfare in church has been posting us here and there, giving us flimsy excuses since last year till date.

Ask the same house fellowship people using your house for free to pay rent and watch them tag you antichrist. Meanwhile, they collect offerings in but won't pay rent.

My brother, go to Ikeja General Hospital and see the number of RCCG members there unable to pay their hospital bills, waiting for divine intervention.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by obidede4life: 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Euouae:
They are now getting wiser!

Eyes were closed before.

Euouae:
[b]They are now getting wiser!

Eyes were closed before.

[/b]
Euouae:
They are now getting wiser!

Eyes were closed before.

in those days,the congregation was banned from reading the bible now that the bible is every where they have manupulated the interpretation claiming bein inspired by the holy spirit.in the name of making wealth.remember what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
harmbhrosz:
your eyes are too short to see his name on the video title above right?

What happened to him is both spiritual and physical blindness... His brain is also blind to reasoning. This is exactly what the fake pastors want to achieve...but the God of heaven and earth will expose all of them no matter how big, powerful or connected they are. #JudgementApproaches.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
he was send away from d church n he is now angry, rubish
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by 2016v2017: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
Jaynom:
Great!
You can't serve God and Mammon (Matt 6:24)

So Christ has truly set us free. Now make sure that you stay free, and don't get tied up again in slavery to the law.(Galatians 5:1). Yet pastors and GO's try to pin you down so they can use the Bible to manipulate & swindle you. It's Sad how Most "god of men" worship money. Smh. Glad that people are beginning to use their brains!
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Untainted007: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
MrMcJay:

Ask the same house fellowship people using your house for free to pay rent and watch them tag you antichrist. Meanwhile, they collect offerings in but won't pay rent.

My brother, go to Ikeja General Hospital and see the number of RCCG members there unable to pay their hospital bills, waiting for divine intervention.

Hmmmmmmm I'm speechless my brother cos if I decide to think about it, it will seriously harm my relationship with God. Let God judge
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by 2016v2017: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
exlinkleads:

He said:

He added:

He said:

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Johnson5258: 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
Please don't judge him, let him be, bid him farewell.
TheKingIsHere:
Paid liar. You can't tarnish Pa Adeboye's name. undecided

Even that online scammer called freeze is scamming people via donations for his online church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Celsony: 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

SERIOUSLY I SAW THAT CLAUSE ON THE RCCG REDEMPTION CAMP FORM AND CRINGED!! HOW ON EARTH DOES A SANE MAN WITH BRAINS FILL SUCH A FORM WITH SUCH AN OBNOXIOUS CLAUSE? FOR THOSE WHO ARE IGNORANT.IF YOU PURCHASE LAND IN REDEMPTION CAMP WITH YOUR MONEY AND ENDS UP DEVELOPING THE LAND WITH PROPERTY ALL THAT WILL BE LOST IF EVENTUALLY YOU LEAVE THE CHURCH.THAT WAS THE CLAUSE ON THE LANDS BEEN SOLD AT THE REDEMPTION CAMP

Nawao, shey na only there land dey to buy? Thats bad o.
Abeg where d so called redemption camp dey self?
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by oglalasioux(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
The confused pastor is still calling on the fictitious Jesus. The fool is just pulling out of RCCG to start his own enterprise.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Celsony: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Firgemachar:
Rubbish!
I got irritiated where he said pastors own their parish.
I mean, that's outright falsehood.
My uncle also resigned from RCCG.
So why ur uncle resigned?
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by felaismyhero(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
janellemonae:
These ipob people and their obsession wt oyedepo and adeboye. cheesy

Its not by force 'to tithe' or 'not to tithe'. There is freedom of belief.
its not a matter of freedom of belief here,d issue is is the church a real house of god or a business enterprise?
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Flyemmyrate(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
harmbhrosz:
your eyes are too short to see his name on the video title above right?

The name of the Parish where he resigned from bro.
it's like your own eyes that are even short bro.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Blessedman3056: 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
That man is not RCCG pastor all what he has said are all rubbish. In RCCG you remit 70% of the money and you keep 30% for running the church. From that 70% that is where pastors are being paid from, and when the parish needs financial assistance they still give you from that 70%• this man who call himself a pastor needs to be born again.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Buhari must go grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by harmbhrosz(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
Flyemmyrate:

The name of the Parish where he resigned from bro.
it's like your own eyes that are even short bro.
did you automatically became blind to the fact that I was referring the dude I quoted to the Pastor's Name or you're just too eager to display your stuppidity?
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by cantok(m): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
The redeemed christian church looks like the Nigerian version of the roman catholic church. Very permissive and commercial minded church, where all types of Pentecostal doctrine is preached and liberal interpretations used to attract under-zealous and elite minded people. please children who were born in the 1980s should not rush to quote me in ignorance until they have done their research!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Gmart22: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
get a life
Princeofnigeria:
Useless people, God will punish you all trying to tarnish the image of Christ.

I'm not a redeem member but I'm a Christian, it's time we all unite together and fight this demons.

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by davidodiba(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
And this son of Belial was paid for this....
Your demonic intention is for your demonic brothers and sisters who support you here on nairaland.

Wait a minute...it seems these mods love anything antichrist and look forward to Friday's to tell us how good the other religion is. Mods you guys be careful

God brought you this far not to become anti-God

Well, to the haters of Adeboye, you guys will only watch the man grow stronger than his enemies. This will pain you gan.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Iammercy2018: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
dorox:
The blog post failed to mention the pastor's full name or give the name of his parish which makes me think that it is a made up story designed to drive traffic to the website.
at least we can see the man in the video. RCCG can say they don't know him so let's wait and see
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Charly68: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
The devil is really angry this days oo,no sensible minister will leave his church and begin to talk jargons like this except his senses is under attack already ..
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by DLuciano: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Johnson5258:
Please don't judge him, let him be, bid him farewell.
Truth be told, Pastor Adeboye is never the problem of Redeem, but the various senior pastors holding administrative positions in various provinces. They make things so difficult and tough that you begin to wonder is this truly from God? They cajole you and threaten and sometimes try to frustrate your ministerial work if you don't comply. Its quite unfortunate! I know of a member who petitioned a senior pastor to G.O., G.O did not hesitate to remove him there immediately. The other senior pastors held a meeting and placed the pastor on a suspension that runs for over a year, they were angry why must he petition G.O directly, till today that pastor is still been treated like an outcast.

We are truly in the last days!
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Icon79(m): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
I don't know what's going on at the Redeemed or any other church for that matter, so I am not going to judge anybody/church; however what I want to say is that covetousness would send many people, including some "great men and women of God", to hell.

In fact, Heaven would be full of surprises:
Surprise #1 - some people you'd expect to see in Heaven are not going to make it
Surprise #2 - some people you don't expect to see in heaven are going to be there

Mark my words!

O pari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by ToriBaze: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Paid liar. You can't tarnish Pa Adeboye's name. undecided

Even that online scammer called freeze is scamming people via donations for his online church.
Leave those fools
Vengeance is of the lord.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
Thou shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free...
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by cheaperstores: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
exlinkleads:

He said:

He added:

He said:

I won't be surprised if RCCG makes an official statement and Pastor Wellington is found culpable over fraud case.
Because churches don't usually press charges for crime committed against the church many offenders like him have audacity to make blah blah and details confusion.

And if he wants to start church do so peacefully.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
cantok:
The redeemed christian church looks like the Nigerian version of the roman catholic church. Very permissive and commercial minded church, where all types of Pentecostal doctrine is preached and liberal interpretations used to attract under-zealous and elite minded people. please children who were born in the 1980s should not rush to quote me in ignorance until they have done their research!

the roman catholic church is commercially minded
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Charly68: 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
Iammercy2018:
at least we can see the man in the video. RCCG can say they don't know him so let's wait and see
unless he disclose his parish,the church is too large to identify people like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.