Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,492 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! (9711 Views)

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense / Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" / Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Emmanystone: 9:19pm On May 25, 2018
Dantedasz:

A lot more than you apparently.
So, teach it and live it. Take your eyes off me. We are not given the same ministries.

If you think that lying against people when the Word says 'Thou shall not bare false witness against thy brother', is doing God's Will, then congratulations.

You and i are not in competition for anything.

You opened a thread full of lies to malign and assassinate 4everGod's character. You thought everyone here is as lazy as some of you are so won't read to the end to find out the truth. Dantedasz, i am not lazy, i read to the end and found out you lied.

Remember i told and Lepasharon that i'd apologize if i indeed discover you guys were right? But after i had finished reading and discovered you lied. I called you guys out, you shut up and didn't respond to me.

That indeed is a Cbristian character.

Clap for yourself. Let me repeat what i said then

You will lied against. You have sown this seed, you shall reap it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Dantedasz(m): 3:37am On May 26, 2018
^^^
What's this crazy and deluded woman on about?
Do you think I am scared of your curse tactics?
Open a thread? Are you smoking that stuff again? I only have one piece of advise for you-stay off drugs!

On to your boyfriend 4evergod1 to infinity (and his various alternatives ) I repeat he is a fraudster. He was the nairaland henchman to a serial and unrepentant criminal called Wunmi Allen alias shopclue who succeded I duping numerous members of this forum by promising to sell non existent land on a non existent estate to members of this forum living abroad. 4evergod who was an employee of Wunmi Allen helped her carry out these fraudulent acts.
He also aided her to defraud a member called Aigbe of close to a million Naira For goods she failed to deliver .
I was on these threads from the beginning to the end so I know what I am talking about. You can spin all the lies you want but you and I know that 4evergod is a no good crook and low down thief who came to the Religion section of Nairaland to rehabilitate himself amoung folk who did not know him.
You can rant,rave and curse all you want,it still does not change the fact that 4evergod is a fraudulent henchman of a fraudulent woman called Wunmi Allen.
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by JeromeBlack: 12:22pm On May 27, 2018
Emmanystone:

Na only this ones you invite? Invite satan your master and i will crush both you and him together.

I hope you are enjoying .

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Dalam0n: 12:51pm On May 27, 2018
Dantedasz:
^^^
What's this crazy and deluded woman on about?
Do you think I am scared of your curse tactics?
Open a thread? Are you smoking that stuff again? I only have one piece of advise for you-stay off drugs!

On to your boyfriend 4evergod1 to infinity (and his various alternatives ) I repeat he is a fraudster. He was the nairaland henchman to a serial and unrepentant criminal called Wunmi Allen alias shopclue who succeded I duping numerous members of this forum by promising to sell non existent land on a non existent estate to members of this forum living abroad. 4evergod who was an employee of Wunmi Allen helped her carry out these fraudulent acts.
He also aided her to defraud a member called Aigbe of close to a million Naira For goods she failed to deliver .
I was on these threads from the beginning to the end so I know what I am talking about. You can spin all the lies you want but you and I know that 4evergod is a no good crook and low down thief who came to the Religion section of Nairaland to rehabilitate himself amoung folk who did not know him.
You can rant,rave and curse all you want,it still does not change the fact that 4evergod is a fraudulent henchman of a fraudulent woman called Wunmi Allen.

The other day she told me that 4everGod did not run away, she said he still stays in his house in Ajah together with his mum.

The problem is 4everGod has said that his mother is a Ukrainian and she is already dead but this crazy liar is telling me that she is mad. She's his partner in crime because she looses it when ever you mention his name and his criminal activities. She even tell lies to cover him up, like the one she told about his mum living with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Dantedasz(m): 3:00pm On May 27, 2018
^^^
4evergod was well known as a scammer in the auto and business sections where he was associated with Wunmi Allen.
In fact when Allen's estranged husband Carl Allen came to Nairaland to expose his wife it was 4evergod who was jumping all over that thread supporting Mrs Allen and calling Mr Allen a fraud and a fake until Carl Allen proved he was married to Wunmi with proof.
4evergod was caught telling so many lies in the business and auto section that he was generally regarded as Wunmi Allen's hench man and employee.
Emmanystone knows she can only spread her lies in the Religion section because 4evergod was not known well here.
She had better not try her silly curse tactics with me.

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by JeromeBlack: 4:43pm On May 27, 2018
Dantedasz:
^^^
4evergod was well known as a scammer in the auto and business sections where he was associated with Wunmi Allen.
In fact when Allen's estranged husband Carl Allen came to Nairaland to expose his wife it was 4evergod who was jumping all over that thread supporting Mrs Allen and calling Mr Allen a fraud and a fake until Carl Allen proved he was married to Wunmi with proof.
4evergod was caught telling so many lies in the business and auto section that he was generally regarded as Wunmi Allen's hench man and employee.
Emmanystone knows she can only spread her lies in the Religion section because 4evergod was not known well here.
She had better not try her silly curse tactics with me.

Don't stress yourself, she has been banned. Scammers always think that they can scam forever but you cannot fool people forever.
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by ElsonMorali: 5:56pm On May 27, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Stop acting like a baby. You're the main reason I opened this thread, you're a LIAR. You're one of those Christians with an inflated ego who goes around debasing themselves in order to prove a point. Are atheists claiming to be followers of Christ? Are atheists claiming to turn the other cheek when slapped? Unless an atheist declares that he is a humanist, I have no right to condemn his behavior. Why I opened this thread is because of the STINKING hypocrisy of Christians. I didn't want to mention you, but you're the user who went around telling lies and spitting foul mouthed insults against everyone who didn't agree with you. You even called me insane. I have no words for you other than those contained in the op. Please grow up!!

I'm sorry but did you know that atheists are fond of jumping on Christian threads and wrecking havoc there, not to mention the fact that they open countless threads and bash Christianity all because Christians are supposed to turn the other cheek when slapped?

I'm waiting for your admonitions to them otherwise you won't be better than the hypocrites you just mentioned.

If we are admonishing Christian fanatics, we should also be cautioning Islamic and atheist fanatics, don't you think so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by ElsonMorali: 6:03pm On May 27, 2018
Seun:
Keep talking. The fact is that they are listening, and they are benefitting from it. Whether they admit it or not. Whether they realize it or not.

Says the chief Atheist or chief Islamist, we don't even know which one.

How about putting a lock on Christian threads just like you did for Islam or is one religion greater than the other?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by lepasharon(f): 2:02pm On May 31, 2018
Emmanystone:

Since Longevity is a Curse, may you die on the night that gets you to my age. But, listen, my God promised me Longevity as i serve Him, so i shall live to my old age. I shall see my great grand kids.

May you die on the day your wife goes into labour. You shall not see the face of your child, since that will make you old.

Cursing somebody again because they brought up ur age? grin
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by superhumanist(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2018
lepasharon:

Cursing somebody again because they brought up ur age? grin

She has gotten banned. grin
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by lepasharon(f): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
superhumanist:

She has gotten banned. grin

Lmaaoo... Imma patiently wait for her to get back and come bite my head off grin
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by superhumanist(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
lepasharon:

Lmaaoo... Imma patiently wait for her to get back and come bite my head off grin

Too late! She already came back for me after her ban was over-

https://www.nairaland.com/4529422/he-died/1#68078271
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by budaatum: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
It is a pity that this thread has to exists. It's a pity too that op is somewhat right, going by the noisy ones on here. My heart goes out to the numerous Christians who are not like those the op describes, for if truth be told, the majority of religious people on nl are not as op describes. Unfortunately, just a few bad apples are tainting the many bad ones.

Thankfully, everyone gets to account for themselves at the so called end of time. And while it is written that the sins of the fathers et al, it don't mean one gets to go to hell for another persons sins.

I am certain op didn't mean all, or even "most Christians" when he said "sizeable portion". Its just that some are so bad that emulating their behaviour just can't be pleasing to any god worth the time of day. The pity is that those of you who would bring one closer to God are doing so in your very silent ways. Yet know that in my opinion, you work not in vain. Amen

AnonyNymous:
And Nairaland is a cross section of Nigeria, so its safe to assume that a sizeable portion of so called Christian Nigerians have so much hatred in their hearts.

I used to be extremely active on this section but I had to leave. I couldn't stand the name calling, the petty insults masked as 'arguments', the intellectual dishonesty, and so on. Of all the people I've encountered here, only ONE has behaved 'Christ-like' in a manner that I was truly able to enjoy discussing with him and understand his point of view, clearly. I'd like to mention his username but I wouldn't do so to protect his privacy as I don't think he's active here anymore either. To be honest, I was losing grip of logic and felt encouraged to meet him in a church someday (maybe I will grin )

Of course, the Christian Bible (especially the old testament) is so full of violence and savagery that you wouldn't expect much from its followers- but then they claim to magically have all of that washed away by Jesus, who is supposed to be their new role model. And Jesus was a complete pacifist- nearly to the point of stupidity through the eyes of a typical person. But the so called Christians on Nairaland think that by insulting people, sometimes even making unwarranted, crude remarks about their family members, including lies to win arguments or present their position, is supposed to 'win souls' for thus same Christ.

I have met Christian humanists on reddit, YouTube comments, and some other social sites. Atheists who believe in the moral code of Jesus as a person but just don't believe in God. Honestly, if you compare their attitude to these so called "Christians", you'd wonder why these ones get to have an 'eternal bliss' in heaven while those that did everything the Bible said to do (except believe in God, lol) are going to burn in hell for all eternity. These Christians on Nairaland make the whole God thing look less believable.

I've also noticed that most Christian topics seem to be centred on atheism. One of them claimed that that's because their Christian topics get invaded. But that's a big lie. If you notice the trend here, the harmless topics get ignored- but the ones where people can come and 'flex muscles' and prove their mastery of English insults always end up with the highest number of pages. I wonder if it makes their god, or Jesus happy. You know, to condemn others on the internet. LOL.

Why am I ranting? Well on the thread about Theresa May advocating for same sex marriage, I made a simple comment, asking someone for his own definition of natural- since homosexuality is observable in over 1500 other animal species (nature).

I was suddenly hounded by barrages of insults from Christians. I wonder if their god would be proud of them for doing so. If that would win them extra points on their heaven scoresheet.

What particularly made me mad is a long time Nairalander, who KNOWS I'm not an atheist- going to everyone who quoted me with insults and egging them on, while telling them I'm an atheist and a closeted gay guy. I was just baffled at how far these guys are willing to go. It almost seems as if their 'evangelism' on here has nothing to do with the book they claim to believe in but just to massage their ego. To prove that they are

-smart
-capable of winning arguments
-can use logic

But they all FAIL at these three, and horribly so. I'm pretty convinced that they aren't working to 'promote Christ' because they are polar opposites of the character in question.

For anyone who cares to know, I've always been of the strong belief that this physical (3 dimensional) world isn't all there is to existence, and I never ruled out the possibility of some form of a god/God, though I'm pretty convinced it isn't interested in our affairs- unless we ourselves are the gods we seek (pantheism) which makes more sense. Long story. I could talk about that in another thread.

Why else am I ranting? Being a good person gives you the highest statistical probability of a decent afterlife. (See below). Some people need religion to be good people and that's understandable. I just wanted to appeal to Christians on here to have a change of behaviour and see the quality of their discussions improve. Maybe you might even 'win a few souls' here and there. Enough of the hypocrisy.

Of course, insults are welcome.
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by 4kings: 3:41am On Jun 14, 2018
Anas09:

Yeah right. I see you are being deliberately dishonest. You think by assumptions you can get anyway?
"dishonest"?
Seriously... what makes that statement dishonest?

I wish i studied anything science related. And if you are so sure 4everGod is a pig seller, you can move to arrest him and see to it that he is prosecuted accordingly, failure to do so will be a shame on your part.
This is either a comprehension issue or you are just being dishonest with yourself.

I should prove that you didn't read that thread to the end, or i should prove that 4everGod indeed committed the crime you stupidly insist he did? Did you forget that i called you out. as a matter if fact, i screamed at you to come out and talk about it, did you? You were in that thread, but avoided responding to me.

You want me to prove that you lied? Exhumed the thread you accused him in let's go through it again. Liars have their place in the Lake of fire. Oh wait, you are on your way there if you don't repent.

You ran off like a coward. As much as i'm busy, exhume that thread and i will make out time to go through it.
Woman, can you show me these posts you speak of.
I dare you.
What the fu(k are you talking about?
Called me out on what?, when?

You have no case boy, all you have is speculation. I stopped taking you serious when you speculated that i am Spacetacular. Hahahahahaha. I wish. Gerarahia.
Again i can't remember this. When did i make this speculation? angry
Are you having memory slips?

The only false speculation similar to this that i made was when i thought 4evergod was EmmanyStone and OtemAtum said you were the one.
Aside from that, i can't remember what you talking about. And i'm pretty sure i have not posted much on this issue as i've not been very active on NL for a while so wtf u saying.

Oh Pulissssss, spare me the rhetorics. Kid, you respected 4everGod until you caught him stealing from your fathers yam barn abi? Or you actually have facts that he indeed stole abi? Who cares who you respect or not? Who your respect epp. Abeg gerrauut.

Boy, i have nothing to prove to you or anyone for that matter. If you are sure he is guilty (Of what exactly?) You can do your worst. I have no respect for talkers, act like a man and do something about it.

Look at this little boy, you and i who brought up this case? If i didn't read those two threads to end, i won't have the confidence i have. But, you and lepasharon on the other hand only wants to be right and justify your atheistic/satanic stances that a Christian is also a sinner like you. Oh, but, that is not the same thing, for you see, even if he did what you accuse him of, he has an advocate he can run to, but you? Sorry, satan can not help you, rather, he'd laugh at you.

Now, for the last time Gerauuuut, except when next you quote me, it'll be worth my while.
I would ignore this one.
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by ScienceWatch: 11:44am On Jun 14, 2018
enshy:

I have always said this and would always do that it's out of place to see you come out in arguments of this sort.
It shows your bias against Christianity and why you have so made the forum the way you have done.
I won't keep mute but remember God has reserved a day to deal with everyone who has chosen to be His enemy. You mock God and His Servants at your will and support your friends who do but bother yourself on humans that insult each other. What cheap hypocrisy Seun!
Look deep brother! There is no Peace and Joy without Christ!
Very correct. This so-called religious section was created as a trap for unwary religious persons so that atheists can mock them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Questions About Hell. / Hymns Or Gospel Songs, Which Do You Prefer? / A Lot Of Stories And Verses In The Bible Were Copied From Another Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.