Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! (9772 Views)

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense / Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" / Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Haywhaie(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Well you did say man is an animal so why wouldn't you want to roll with your own kind? grin
Maybe because you're a filthy one, and have the liar tag stamped on your destiny.

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Butterflyleo: 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
DoctorAlien:

Somebody help me with that "suppressed laughter" meme...

Here you go cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=5104045[/img]
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Butterflyleo: 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Haywhaie:
Maybe because I'm a filthy one, and have the liar tag stamped on my destiny.

I very much agree. wink
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by DoctorAlien(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Here you go cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=5104045[/img]

I would have preferred the other meme with the guy drinking soya milk abi wetin grin LOL
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Butterflyleo: 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
DoctorAlien:

I would have preferred the other meme with the guy drinking soya milk abi wetin grin LOL

I no get dat one. No vex abeg grin
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by DoctorAlien(m): 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I no get dat one. No vex abeg grin
LOL. No mind me bro.
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Butterflyleo: 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
aaronson:
This thread is so funny between Anonymous and that butterflyloe guy.

I can't but read their tussle and laugh, I, Atheist have had my fair share from that butterflyloe guy but intelligence trumps nature/nurture, Intelligence was how I diffused him back at that homosexuality thread and here they are still going at it. hahahahahahahahhabahahahahhahhhHahahahah

You diffused who? grin

My fuse wasn't even lit.

I simply asked you a question that shut you up.

Are you ready to answer the question now?

Should I post the question here for you? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
danvon:

First: Jesus called them names
Really? Can you show me some? Maybe I missed those parts and Jesus isn't as good a guy as I thought he was. . .

Second: I rarely [never] see Christians insulting peoples families so I don't understand that part
OK, to be specific I got so many insults to my family on that thread for the two words, 'Define unnatural'. I was honestly baffled. Then another person, who's currently on this thread, quoted like three of the monikers who said those things to me, saying "He is an atheist. Blah blah blah." With different variations each time. Even though he knows I'm not one. I reported the replies, and they got collapsed.

Third: What do you mean by showing what what exactly you tell me, when every post promoting Christianity is usually attacked and instantly derailed, you'll have to explain your love idea to me

First off, from my observation, the threads attacked are the Christian posts on atheism or related subjects. You're basically calling them into your threads. I thought religion was supposed to help you become better people, not discuss atheism.

Then, like I said, Christianity is about extreme pacifism. The founder himself said to turn your other cheek when slapped!! You're the same people that scream "by their fruits ye shall know them"!!! Is it so hard to maintain your composure and prove yourselves instead of getting so petty and nasty?? Show the character that's supposed to define you as a Christian

Fourth: They should take the vow to prove they don't believe in him atleast have a go at the Muslims once in a while afterall Islam is what affects Nigeria today but they don't why, afraid to take a vow? Somehow the pastors scamming people seems more interesting than the terrorist doing the killings
You're asking them to break the rules of the forum to prove a point. Does that make sense to you? If the Islamic section was free for all, you'd see more criticism. The cult-like protection of Muslims is annoying to us all. You think we haven't complained? Here's a thread I made, it was locked by the owner SBD nothing was done about the concerns raised.

https://www.nairaland.com/4331741/response-religious-tug-war-nairaland

Here's a thread I created in the normal section- when Muslims started getting offended, they took it to their 'secret section' and up till now I can't comment on my own thread!

https://www.nairaland.com/3380093/islam-terrorism-quran-hadiths

So you want me to break the rules and possibly get banned to prove a point to you?

3 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Please and please, stop derailing this thread.

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Butterflyleo: 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Really? Can you show me some? Maybe I missed those parts and Jesus isn't as good a guy as I thought he was. . .

OK, to be specific I got so many insults to my family on that thread for the two words, 'Define unnatural'. I was honestly baffled. Then another person, who's currently on this thread, quoted like three of the monikers who said those things to me, saying "He is an atheist. Blah blah blah." With different variations each time. Even though he knows I'm not one. I reported the replies, and they got collapsed.

First off, from my observation, the threads attacked are the Christian posts on atheism or related subjects. You're basically calling them into your threads. I thought religion was supposed to help you become better people, not discuss atheism.

Then, like I said, Christianity is about extreme pacifism. The founder himself said to turn your other cheek when slapped!! You're the same people that scream "by their fruits ye shall know them"!!! Is it so hard to maintain composed and prove yourselves instead of getting so petty and nasty?? Show the character that's supposed to define you as a Christian

You're asking them to break the rules of the forum to prove a point. Does that make sense to you? If the Islamic section was free for all, you'd see more criticism. The cult-like protection of Muslims is annoying to us all. You think we haven't complained? Here's a thread I made, it was locked by the owner SBD nothing was done about the concerns raised.

https://www.nairaland.com/4331741/response-religious-tug-war-nairaland

Here's a thread I created in the normal section- when Muslims started getting offended, they took it to their 'secret section' and up till now I can't comment on my own thread!

https://www.nairaland.com/3380093/islam-terrorism-quran-hadiths

So you want me to break the rules and possibly get banned to prove a point to you?

The person is butterlyleo. Mention my moniker and while at it I am still waiting for you to show me where I called you insane. And since you said I quoted 3 other people with different variants WHICH IS ANOTHER LIE. I only quoted 2 other people and here are the quotes below.

Show me where I called you insane or insulted you in the quotes or forever remain a liar.

Quote 1

Butterflyleo: 12:01pm

He is an atheist. A lot of atheists support homosexuality because they believe man is also an animal and since some animals practice same sex union then humans should not be an exception. It makes you wonder the degree of insanity working in these atheists

Quote 2

Butterflyleo:

He is an atheist. Atheists are known for following an unnatural pattern and I believe he just might be a closet gay

This post was directed at Tohzara and not even you.

To which Tohzara admitted that he was gay and would rape all the Abrahamic adherents to death. That post got taken down for violating nairaland rules.

Kindly show me where I called you insane.

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
AnonyNymous:
[s]And Nairaland is a cross section of Nigeria, so its safe to assume that a sizeable portion of so called Christian Nigerians have so much hatred in their hearts.

I used to be extremely active on this section but I had to leave. I couldn't stand the name calling, the petty insults masked as 'arguments', the intellectual dishonesty, and so on. Of all the people I've encountered here, only ONE has behaved 'Christ-like' in a manner that I was truly able to enjoy discussing with him and understand his point of view, clearly. I'd like to mention his username but I wouldn't do so to protect his privacy as I don't think he's active here anymore either. To be honest, I was losing grip of logic and felt encouraged to meet him in a church someday (maybe I will grin )

Of course, the Christian Bible (especially the old testament) is so full of violence and savagery that you wouldn't expect much from its followers- but then they claim to magically have all of that washed away by Jesus, who is supposed to be their new role model. And Jesus was a complete pacifist- nearly to the point of stupidity through the eyes of a typical person. But the so called Christians on Nairaland think that by insulting people, sometimes even making unwarranted, crude remarks about their family members, including lies to win arguments or present their position, is supposed to 'win souls' for thus same Christ.

I have met Christian humanists on reddit, YouTube comments, and some other social sites. Atheists who believe in the moral code of Jesus as a person but just don't believe in God. Honestly, if you compare their attitude to these so called "Christians", you'd wonder why these ones get to have an 'eternal bliss' in heaven while those that did everything the Bible said to do (except believe in God, lol) are going to burn in hell for all eternity. These Christians on Nairaland make the whole God thing look less believable.

I've also noticed that most Christian topics seem to be centred on atheism. One of them claimed that that's because their Christian topics get invaded. But that's a big lie. If you notice the trend here, the harmless topics get ignored- but the ones where people can come and 'flex muscles' and prove their mastery of English insults always end up with the highest number of pages. I wonder if it makes their god, or Jesus happy. You know, to condemn others on the internet. LOL.

Why am I ranting? Well on the thread about Theresa May advocating for same sex marriage, I made a simple comment, asking someone for his own definition of natural- since homosexuality is observable in over 1500 other animal species (nature).

I was suddenly hounded by barrages of insults from Christians. I wonder if their god would be proud of them for doing so. If that would win them extra points on their heaven scoresheet.

What particularly made me mad is a long time Nairalander, who KNOWS I'm not an atheist- going to everyone who quoted me with insults and egging them on, while telling them I'm an atheist and a closeted gay guy. I was just baffled at how far these guys are willing to go. It almost seems as if their 'evangelism' on here has nothing to do with the book they claim to believe in but just to massage their ego. To prove that they are

-smart
-capable of winning arguments
-can use logic

But they all FAIL at these three, and horribly so. I'm pretty convinced that they aren't working to 'promote Christ' because they are polar opposites of the character in question.

For anyone who cares to know, I've always been of the strong belief that this physical (3 dimensional) world isn't all there is to existence, and I never ruled out the possibility of some form of a god/God, though I'm pretty convinced it isn't interested in our affairs- unless we ourselves are the gods we seek (pantheism) which makes more sense. Long story. I could talk about that in another thread.

Why else am I ranting? Being a good person gives you the highest statistical probability of a decent afterlife. (See below). Some people need religion to be good people and that's understandable. I just wanted to appeal to Christians on here to have a change of behaviour and see the quality of their discussions improve. Maybe you might even 'win a few souls' here and there. Enough of the hypocrisy.

Of course, insults are welcome.[/s]

All this ranting because right thinking people are hostile to your gay opinions ?
Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by adelee777: 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
Sorry pls how is homosexuality natural? because two same sex animals are close and ''neck-neck'' means they are gay? So if two girls are close and they hug, does it mean they are gay? Ok, let's put it this way: if homosexuality is natural, then gay couples should be able to reproduce naturally.
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
adelee777:
Sorry pls how is homosexuality natural? because two same sex animals are close and ''neck-neck'' means they are gay? So if two girls are close and they hug, does it mean they are gay? Ok, let's put it this way: if homosexuality is natural, then gay couples should be able to reproduce naturally.
See this post for my response
https://www.nairaland.com/4457863/ive-never-seen-breed-christians#66796270
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

All this ranting because right thinking people are hostile to your gay opinions ?
Rubbish.
Yes I'm ranting because you don't have the decency to present your opinion in a cultured manner
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Yes I'm ranting because you don't have the decent to present your opinion in a cultured manner

There is no room for 'decency' (political correctness) when discussing with people who have chosen to live life like animals and espouse such a disgusting ideology as homosexuality.
Homosexuality is evil and debasing to humans. Period. I have no apologies for saying so.

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The person is butterlyleo. Mention my moniker and while at it I am still waiting for you to show me where I called you insane. And since you said I quoted 3 other people with different variants WHICH IS ANOTHER LIE. I only quoted 2 other people and here are the quotes below.

Show me where I called you insane or insulted you in the quotes or forever remain a liar.

Quote 1

Quote 2

This post was directed at Tohzara and not even you.

To which Tohzara admitted that he was gay and would rape all the Abrahamic adherents to death. That post got taken down for violating nairaland rules.

Kindly show me where I called you insane.
The clear implication of 'my insanity' in the first post is there for everyone to read. Of course, you decide to play on words to seem like a saint. Another thing is that those posts were collapsed so only you know where you're pulling those out from. You lied about me being an atheist to drive your point home, I don't know what atheists have done to you to make you become this kind of person. Just pause for a moment and look at yourself. The screenshot on the first page shows my mentions, I had more than I could count, all with insults from different so called "Christians" for expressing my opinion. And you mischievously went to quote some of them to do what? Try to stir up negative emotions towards all who are atheists? Is that what a Christian should do?

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

There is no room for 'decency' (political correctness) when discussing with people who have chosen to live life like animals and espouse such a disgusting ideology as homosexuality.
Homosexuality is evil and debasing to humans. Period. I have no apologies for saying so.
There's nothing about political correctness there. To present your points, do you have to go as far as asking my parents to have gay sex with their siblings? Does that sound normal to you? Again, why assume I'm gay because I don't agree with tour religious beliefs? Although homosexual relations aren't productive and in some few cases harmful to those who engage in them, they are natural, and they harm no one except the consenting adults who choose to do so. Instead of entering a rational debate about possible physiological causes for homosexual behaviour, the first thing that occurs to you as a Christian is to come at me with crude, horrid remarks? And you think thats normal? Is that what Jesus would do?

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Butterflyleo: 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
AnonyNymous:

The clear implication of 'my insanity' in the first post is there for everyone to read. Of course, you decide to play on words to seem like a saint. Another thing is that those posts were collapsed so only you know where you're pulling those out from. You lied about me being an atheist to drive your point home, I don't know what atheists have done to you to make you become this kind of person. Just pause for a moment and look at yourself. The screenshot on the first page shows my mentions, I had more than I could count, all with insults from different so called "Christians" for expressing my opinion. And you mischievously went to quote some of them to do what? Try to stir up negative emotions towards all who are atheists? Is that what a Christian should do?

It seems your eyes are hurting you.

My quote again

Butterflyleo: 12:01pm

He is an atheist. A lot of atheists support homosexuality because they believe man is also an animal and since some animals practice same sex union then humans should not be an exception. It makes you wonder the degree of insanity working in these atheists

I said THESE ATHEISTS. Did I say YOU ATHEIST? Did I mention your moniker?

Are you an atheist? NO

So where did I call you insane?

I quoted them not out of mischief but stating my own opinion.

Now you are twisting what is in black and white here to mean I called you Insane grin

Did I say YOUR INSANITY? I SAID THESE ATHEISTS. It was even a question.

I WONDER THE DEGREE OF INSANITY WORKING IN THESE ATHEISTS.

Show me where I said you were insane you liar.

Those 2 comments were never taken down because I did not break any rules by them and they are still on the thread.

Tohzara stirred up all the hatred for atheists by himself when he attacked everyone with all manner of unbridled insults. I guess you were blind to those.

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
AnonyNymous:

There's nothing about political correctness there. To present your points, do you have to go as far as asking my parents to have gay sex with their siblings? Does that sound normal to you? Again, why assume I'm gay because I don't agree with tour religious beliefs? Although homosexual relations aren't productive and in some few cases harmful to those who engage in them, they are natural, and they harm no one except the consenting adults who choose to do so. Instead of entering a rational debate about possible physiological causes for homosexual behaviour, the first thing that occurs to you as a Christian is to come at me with crude, horrid remarks? And you think thats normal? Is that what Jesus would do?

Someone asked if your parents have gay sex with your siblings ? Show me the person let me give him a medal!

(And dont you dare bring Jesus into this. Jesus loved the sinner who turned away from sin not the ones with specious arguments. The everlasting fire he alluded to in the bible is there for a reason. Maybe you have never heard of the sins of Sodom and Gomorah ?)

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

It seems your eyes are hurting you.

My quote again

I said THESE ATHEISTS. Did I say YOU ATHEIST? Did I mention your moniker?

Are you an atheist? NO

So where did I call you insane?

I quoted them not out of mischief but stating my own opinion.

Now you are twisting what is in black and white here to mean I called you Insane grin

Did I say YOUR INSANITY? I SAID THESE ATHEISTS. It was even a question.

I WONDER THE DEGREE OF INSANITY WORKING IN THESE ATHEISTS.

Show me where I said you were insane you liar.

Those 2 comments were never taken down because I did not break any rules by them and they are still on the thread.
I love the way you lie, honestly, you're a pro. Who exactly did that 'Mister Grace' quote if not me? So who were you referring to when you said "he is an atheist?" You're such a dishonest person!

3 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Butterflyleo: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
AnonyNymous:

I love the way you lie, honestly, you're a pro. Who exactly did that 'Mister Grace' quote if not me? So who were you referring to when you said "he is an atheist?" You're such a dishonest person!

Are you an atheist? Yes or no
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Mister, you quoted someone who quoted me, telling him I was an atheist! What else are you asking me??

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Butterflyleo: 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
And regarding Tohzara here are a few of his quotes and when that moniker got banned he switched to Tollzara and continued his unbridled insults.

The rest of his posts were taken down except these because they were quoted back.

He is your classic atheist on the loose. You never called him to order since you want to claim to be a moral beacon for Christians. You rather opened a thread focussing on Christians while sweeping the extremely salty atheists on same thread under the rug grin

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Butterflyleo: 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Mister, you quoted someone who quoted me, telling him I was an atheist! What else are you asking me??

Are you an atheist?
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by MuttleyLaff: 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

AnonyNymous:
Mister, you quoted someone who quoted me, telling him I was an atheist!
What else are you asking me??

Butterflyleo:
Are you an atheist?
AnonyNymous isnt an atheist Butterflyleo
and please you know you're my guy, so just give this a rest
You dont need to draw sword on this thread

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:
And regarding Tohzara here are a few of his quotes and when that moniker got banned he switched to Tollzara and continued his unbridled insults.

The rest of his posts were taken down except these because they were quoted back.

He is your classic atheist on the loose. You never called him to order since you want to claim to be a moral beacon for Christians. You rather opened a thread focussing on Christians while sweeping the extremely salty atheists on same thread under the rug grin
Oh please. I know how many times I've mentioned that I don't like his "abrasive" style and that he should slow down with the insults. Ask him yourself. But he's never claimed to be a humanist or anything of the sort. I don't know his moral standards. My focus is on CHRISTIANS who are supposed to behave LIKE CHRIST. I'm talking about the HYPOCRISY. I'm not religious, but I take some of my moral standards to be that which doesn't harm my fellow man, some of which coincides with the Bible. And its disheartening to see Christians who claim to be LIKE CHRIST acting like this. See that one up there praising irritating remakes made to me like its something Jesus would do. We're not talking about Tozara, we're talking about Christians.

If JESUS is your moral standard, then you're not living up to it or you're being a HYPOCRITE.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Are you an atheist?
No, I'm not an atheist. So why did you tell someone else I was one?

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Butterflyleo: 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
These breed of Christians on nairaland DO NOT take nonsense. We love you all but will always call a spade a spade.

We on the other hand have never seen a breed of atheists as salty as these ones on nairaland. And every new day I see a new hypocrite surface on nairaland who takes a stand against Christians because we are bold, strong and care enough to tell you the truth.

If you are expecting us to pamper you then sorry is your name. You are the type the bible said we should save as if we are snatching you from the fire.

A lot of you are on the verge of being reprobate if not so already and I care enough to tell you to desist from your immorality and you crucify me for this? You say you are an animal and want me to believe I am one too and I say NO WAY and you get mad at me for opposing you?

Ogbeni go and sleep. This thread is useless. It is simply a thread you want people to come and beg you and pat you on the back for being in the wrong. Will never happen, not now, not ever.

Homosexuality is wrong, evil, devilish, dirty and reserved for demonically primitive minds.

Good night

4 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Butterflyleo: 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

AnonyNymous isnt an atheist Butterflyleo
and please you know you're my guy, so just give this a rest
You dont need to draw sword on this thread

My bro my feathers are not even ruffled. cheesy

I just gave my final word so I am done. Sleep sef is knocking on my door and I cannot keep it out in the cold. grin

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I just gave my final word so I am done. Sleep sef is knocking on my door and I cannot keep it out in the cold. grin
Conveniently ignoring the fact that you told lies to drive your point home. I'll know not to engage you again. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by MuttleyLaff: 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Sheesh! Who needs bad blood?

AnonyNymous:
Conveniently ignoring the fact that you told lies to drive your point home.
I'll know not to engage you again. smiley
Whatever home the point was driven to, I dont think there was any deliberate intention to tell lies
To err is human after all

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by kachi19: 12:05am On Apr 18, 2018
AnonyNymous:

You're extremely right about that. The 'discussions' here are just people repeating their own positions over and over again until someone gets tired, then the last person to post 'wins'. Its exhausting and I got SICK of it. I was even finding myself turning into a different character, lol. Intellectual dishonesty would never let any side admit when his logic doesn't stand.

We can create another thread for this. But I think your religious and cultural influences are hampering your decision. Because we observe similar phenomena in nature to come to a conclusion that something is 'natural', then we legalize it if it harms nobody. Natural doesn't necessarily mean productive. But as long as it isnt harming anyone, and the two engaging in it consent to it, I don't see any reason why its our right to judge. I made a thread a while back about a possible cause of homosexuality in human beings that was revealed in a study by Dr. Joseph Nicolosi (late). Some animals exhibit homosexual behaviour for mating purposes, for example to "show off" their strength to potential mates. In human beings however, or more specifically in males, it could be a physiological process- constant neglect from their male parents leading to things that lead to another. Here's the thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4427354/childhood-emotional-neglect-physical-abuse

I was hoping that I could've engaged in rational discussion on this but instead I just got called different kinds of names and I couldn't be bothered to reply to any of them.

P.s If you want to discuss this issue, let's move to another thread and not here- I don't want to derail my own thread.

Not like Atheist doesn't have a way of messing with your minds and the Humongous grammar in this thread that just make you be like "Nor be quarrel nau" and the whole thingy just pulls a fuss
I've had encounters with Atheists and muslims alike like when i told of how me mom got miraculously healed from Stage 2 cancer, i saw the hell of it here.
The part where you say ehm The old testaments being all violence; one thing led to another mate and as the bibliography entails not all events was placed [in orders] there are just missing puzzles you can find all in the apocryphal text, one thing leading to another and it just make sense. Everything associated with man, we brought upon ourselves and i don't see how God is to be blamed in any situation of it - The old testament being the jewish text more or less just contradict a lot really no wonder the mormons just focus on the new testaments which is exactly the basis and essentials of christianity. I mean...

well for the gayism ish, a thread for it will be appropriate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Download Apostle Joshua Selman 2021 Messages [UPDATED] / What Made Satan Disobey God? / Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.