Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! (9795 Views)

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense / Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" / Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by hopefulLandlord: 3:41am On Apr 18, 2018
For real though, what warranted such a hostile response to a very simple question? I searched for "Anonymous define unnatural" and the responses are ladened with ad hominem. I would even understand if they spiced their ad hominem with some answer to the question but no, they simply insulted him for asking the question while not bothering to even give an answer

It seems to me that the picture posted by Anonynymous challenged/shattered their misconceptions of homosexuality which activated their defense mechanism and responded with insults

There was a thread that hit FP sometime back and I argued in support of homosexuality, could you believe the comebacks from those against it can be summed up as "You're gay"? when that claim is challenged they went on a rant to say only a gay person would argue for homosexuality. These same people are the people we have in government who would ask "Why are you fighting for poor people? are you poor?"

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by frank317: 6:00am On Apr 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Like I said, feel free to insult my mum after all the OP of this thread sees nothing wrong when atheists do so. I guess its because he knows atheists have no morals to hold on to grin

So why would I be angry with you if you insult my mum since I know the sickness you have is called moralomiasis. cheesy

Sha answer my question is all I want.

Do you insult your wife for being a christian since you insult other Christians on NL for serving a God you term as imaginary?

Are you silently angry with her and are just pretending? Do you genuinely love her despite you being an atheist and she being a christian?

If this is the case, then why do you hate Christians here on nairaland and call their God imaginary despite having one right in your bedroom whom you lay with at night?

I know it hurts u seein ur mum insulted, but somehow somewhere u.like it. Dont worry, all u need is mention my wife in an unrelated topic and ur crazy ass mum gets the heat. Afterall u like it and i have no time for peace.

So how do u feel about her crazy attitude of talking to an imaginary being everyday... do u sometimes wonder what has gotten into ur mums head?

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Butterflyleo: 6:08am On Apr 18, 2018
frank317:

I know it hurts u seein ur mum insulted, but somehow somewhere u.like it. Dont worry, all u need is mention my wife in an unrelated topic and ur crazy ass mum gets the heat. Afterall u like it and i have no time for peace.

So how do u feel about her crazy attitude of talking to an imaginary being everyday... do u sometimes wonder what has gotten into ur mums head?

So you regard your christian wife as crazy and having a crazy attitude because you believe she talks to an imaginary being everyday? grin

Do you sometimes wonder what has gotten into your wife's head? cheesy

Can you tell her?

4 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by frank317: 6:12am On Apr 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So you regard your christian wife as crazy and having a crazy attitude because you believe she talks to an imaginary being everyday? grin

Do you sometimes wonder what has gotten into your wife's head? cheesy

Can you tell her?

Nahh, actually i regard ur christian mum as crazy... u know she is crazy right?

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by hopefulLandlord: 6:24am On Apr 18, 2018
@Anonynynous, There's a misconception that is prevalent here. Once anyone argues against Christianity in any form such a person is quickly branded "atheist". Menxer got frustrated with the constant slapping of the atheist tag on him by Christians and his case is not an isolated one

However I find it bizarre the kinda denial in that post you're referring to as its obvious to anyone with a thinking brain that he's referring to you as an atheist.

Its common sense really, If someone quotes this post and another person quotes the person to say " Don't mind him, he's a Christian that's why he's talking like that" its pretty obvious such a person is referring to me. there's absolutely no need for the mental gymnastics of saying he is referring to "someone else" I mean I understand dishonesty but that's plain old lying when evidence is right there for everyone to see! Rather than say "I thought you were an atheist" or "Okay, I got that wrong" which is understandable, what's the point of going to the thread to post screenshots? is it a case of abysmal level of intelligence or such person is too blind to see the evidence shows he was referring to you? This is childish level of lying and its good Muttley.laff finally stepped in when the dishonesty is getting too much for him to bear rather than go with the flow like Emmany.stone would've

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by frank317: 6:46am On Apr 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
@Anonynynous, There's a misconception that is prevalent here. Once anyone argues against Christianity in any form such a person is quickly branded "atheist". Menxer got frustrated with the constant slapping of the atheist tag on him by Christians and his case is not an isolated one

However I find it bizarre the kinda denial in that post you're referring to as its obvious to anyone with a thinking brain that he's referring to you as an atheist.

Its common sense really, If someone quotes this post and another person quotes the person to say " Don't mind him, he's a Christian that's why he's talking like that" its pretty obvious such a person is referring to me. there's absolutely no need for the mental gymnastics of saying he is referring to "someone else" I mean I understand dishonesty but that's plain old lying when evidence is right there for everyone to see! Rather than say "I thought you were an atheist" or "Okay, I got that wrong" which is understandable, what's the point of going to the thread to post screenshots? is it a case of abysmal level of intelligence or such person is too blind to see the evidence shows he was referring to you? This is childish level of lying and its good Muttley.laff finally stepped in when the dishonesty is getting too much for him to bear rather than go with the flow like Emmany.stone would've

Many chriatians are just angry people... butterylion is one of such. All they do is project their anger on atheists. In their mind they want to see u suffer for not believing in their God.
Imagine a Christian lady whom i was doing quite better than in life asking me if where i was in life(as per wealth) was where i was supposed to be just becauae i told her i dont pray.
They cannot be happy to see that things are going well with u. And u can see their anger in every statement they make, it is there in every word.
And so when u challenge anything they believe they quickly let their fruatration out. How ever, to conveniently insult u, they tell themselves they are doing it for god and also tell themselves that u insulted them(just because u are in total disagreement)
This is why they go all over the place saying atheists are insultive. But all my times in this forum i only see Christians forcing atheists to insult.
Felixomore used to do this, if he argues with u and cannot provide answers to ur question he will start calling out ur family, same with emmany who will immediatly take it personal and start wiahing u death. Butter's new tactics is to ask me fooliah question about my wife whenever i question his believe as if he knows anything about her.
The bad news is they still think they are doing the right thing just because are defending God
Thats why our society is going down.. segregation, hatred, killing, insults all in name of a God no one has ever seen.
The mind game u see here on nairaland is the battle field we face out there in the real world.

3 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by sonofthunder: 6:48am On Apr 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Your buddy Tohzara or whatever his moniker is was the one who went around attacking everyone and insulting their families and parents and wishing them.death and that got him banned repeatedly but he kept reappearing with other monikers. Also I believe his comments were also taken down due to their rather graphic content. I did not want to engage him especially since he also targeted me so I simply edited his comments directed at me and made them refer to him whenever I responded to him.

If you check, that was what I did and that was what made him stop. True or false?

You lie so shamelessly.
hopefully his buddy isn't his alternate monicker...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by sonofthunder: 6:49am On Apr 18, 2018
frank317:

Shut up... insulting ur mum is for ur own good... i know u like it because u are angry with her. Dont worry i am at ur service

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by hopefulLandlord: 6:55am On Apr 18, 2018
sonofthunder:

Hypocrite, I'm sure you don't see two people Tangoing, you only saw one person doing the tango with himself by himself wink. You'll be delighted if the only one you reported is banned and the other left hey?
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by frank317: 6:59am On Apr 18, 2018
sonofthunder:

Whats this? Are u always this funny?
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by sonofthunder: 7:22am On Apr 18, 2018
frank317:

Whats this? Are u always this funny?
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by sonofthunder: 7:24am On Apr 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Hypocrite, I'm sure you don't see two people Tangoing, you only saw one person doing the tango with himself by himself wink. You'll be delighted if the only one you reported is banned and the other left hey?
go back and follow their conversation before you start addressing people by your middle name...
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by MuttleyLaff: 7:29am On Apr 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
@Anonynynous, There's a misconception that is prevalent here.
Once anyone argues against Christianity in any form such a person is quickly branded "atheist".
Menxer got frustrated with the constant slapping of the atheist tag on him by Christians and his case is not an isolated one

Its common sense really, If someone quotes this post and another person quotes the person to say " Don't mind him, he's a Christian that's why he's talking like that" its pretty obvious such a person is referring to me. there's absolutely no need for the mental gymnastics of saying he is referring to "someone else" I mean I understand dishonesty but that's plain old lying when evidence is right there for everyone to see!
Rather than say "I thought you were an atheist" or "Okay, I got that wrong" which is understandable, what's the point of going to the thread to post screenshots? is it a case of abysmal level of intelligence or such person is too blind to see the evidence shows he was referring to you?
This is childish level of lying and its good Muttley.laff finally stepped in when the dishonesty is getting too much for him to bear rather than go with the flow like Emmany.stone would've

frank317:
Many chriatians are just angry people... butterylion is one of such. All they do is project their anger on atheists. In their mind they want to see u suffer for not believing in their God.
Imagine a Christian lady whom i was doing quite better than in life asking me if where i was in life(as per wealth) was where i was supposed to be just becauae i told her i dont pray.
They cannot be happy to see that things are going well with u.
And u can see their anger in every statement they make, it is there in every word.
And so when u challenge anything they believe they quickly let their fruatration out. How ever, to conveniently insult u, they tell themselves they are doing it for god and also tell themselves that u insulted them(just because u are in total disagreement)

This is why they go all over the place saying atheists are insultive. But all my times in this forum i only see Christians forcing atheists to insult.
Felixomore used to do this, if he argues with u and cannot provide answers to ur question he will start calling out ur family, same with emmany who will immediatly take it personal and start wiahing u death. Butter's new tactics is to ask me fooliah question about my wife whenever i question his believe as if he knows anything about her.
The bad news is they still think they are doing the right thing just because are defending God
Thats why our society is going down.. segregation, hatred, killing, insults all in name of a God no one has ever seen.
The mind game u see here on nairaland is the battle field we face out there in the real world.
There's a two-way misconception that is prevalent here about cases of mistaken identites
Anyone that believes in the bible in any form positive, such a person is quickly branded "christian".

For a case in point, if I get a dollar for everytime I get called a christian, I'll by now, be richer than King Solomon or Jeff Bezos
Anonynynous slapped this label on many here too

Reiterating, Anonynynous just wanted to have a rant
and so made a fuss about a mis-name tag that's nothing really important

Sometimes I just wish that I could fast forward time, just to see if it's all worth it in the end

OP just needs to shake off the victim mentality and stop stirring...

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by hopefulLandlord: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2018
sonofthunder:

go back and follow their conversation before you start addressing people by your middle name...
Hypocrite! both of them are having a go at each other on a personal level and you reported just one person. I did follow their conversation and it still further exposes you for the hypocrite you are. If you weren't a hypocrite you'd report both of them

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by hopefulLandlord: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

There's a two-way misconception that is prevalent here about cases of mistaken identites
Anyone that believes in the bible in any form positive, such a person is quickly branded "christian".

For a case in point, if I get a dollar for everytime I get called a christian, I'll by now, be richer than King Solomon or Jeff Bezos

Sometimes I just wish that I could fast forward time, just to see if it's all worth it in the end

Well, if Anonynynous said someone is a Christian and the person says " I'm not a Christian " then the sensible thing for Anonynynous so do is to admit his error in assumption rather than go round claiming not to have said what he said and posting screenshots while claiming to be referring to someone else. We all make guesses and when such are proven wrong we stand corrected especially when the evidence of our being wrong is objective to any thinking person
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

First of all, I don't have that big an ego to not be able to admit when I'm wrong. I understand that Christian humanists exist, and if I wrongly branded you a Christian I'd apologise for my error.

First of all, I've corrected Mr Butterfly MANY times on here, he KNOWS that I'm not an atheist but he did what he did because he's a mischievous character and has zero Christ in him.

Apart from that, he's not the sole reason I opened this thread. I opened this thread a s a response to the hostility I faced for two words, 'define unnatural'. Some of the responses I got are too graphic to even begin to describe, and their posts have been collapsed. I got so many of them, and I came to express my irritation at the HYPOCRISY of people who claim to be like Christ.
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Ranchhoddas: 7:50am On Apr 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:
These breed of Christians on nairaland DO NOT take nonsense. We love you all but will always call a spade a spade.

We on the other hand have never seen a breed of atheists as salty as these ones on nairaland. And every new day I see a new hypocrite surface on nairaland who takes a stand against Christians because we are bold, strong and care enough to tell you the truth.

If you are expecting us to pamper you then sorry is your name. You are the type the bible said we should save as if we are snatching you from the fire.

A lot of you are on the verge of being reprobate if not so already and I care enough to tell you to desist from your immorality and you crucify me for this? You say you are an animal and want me to believe I am one too and I say NO WAY and you get mad at me for opposing you?

Ogbeni go and sleep. This thread is useless. It is simply a thread you want people to come and beg you and pat you on the back for being in the wrong. Will never happen, not now, not ever.

Homosexuality is wrong, evil, devilish, dirty and reserved for demonically primitive minds.

Good night
Shatap!!!

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Ranchhoddas: 7:56am On Apr 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

You're not Christian?
Wanna explain that?
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by MuttleyLaff: 8:02am On Apr 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Well, if Anonynynous said someone is a Christian and the person says " I'm not a Christian " then the sensible thing for Anonynynous so do is to admit his error in assumption rather than go round claiming not to have said what he said and posting screenshots while claiming to be referring to someone else.
We all make guesses and when such are proven wrong we stand corrected especially when the evidence of our being wrong is objective to any thinking person
C'mon now hopefulLandlord
You and I know, that OP called an atheist, allegedly called an atheist by the way, is a red herring
It's more than that, and we both know this is why OP feels, however subtle the insinuation was, it had to be thwarted
Most of the evidence on that thread have gone, sentenced to the never come back black hole of NL
I have before too, taken identical stands on similar subjects like OP's and have been called same, if not worse

For the record, there is no empirical evidence to support Butterflyleo callling Anonynynous an atheist
If there exist, please provide it,
if not then let's all just put our feets up and relax

AnonyNymous:
First of all, I don't have that big an ego to not be able to admit when I'm wrong.
I understand that Christian humanists exist, and if I wrongly branded you a Christian I'd apologise for my error.

First of all, I've corrected Mr Butterfly MANY times on here, he KNOWS that I'm not an atheist
but he did what he did because he's a mischievous character and has zero Christ in him.

Apart from that, he's not the sole reason I opened this thread.
I opened this thread as a response to the hostility I faced for two words, 'define unnatural'.
Some of the responses I got are too graphic to even begin to describe, and their posts have been collapsed.
I got so many of them, and I came to express my irritation at the HYPOCRISY of people who claim to be like Christ.
You need to grow a thick skin mayne
Dont you know, if you go onto a battlefield, you will be shot at? Pfttt

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by MuttleyLaff: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
You're not Christian?
Wanna explain that?
I to some extent already had
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

You need to grow a thick skin mayne
Dont you know, if you go onto a battlefield, you will be shot at? Pfttt
All I LITERALLY said was "Define Unnatural".
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by UDUJ(m): 8:09am On Apr 18, 2018
AnonyNymous:
And Nairaland is a cross section of Nigeria, so its safe to assume that a sizeable portion of so called Christian Nigerians have so much hatred in their hearts.

I used to be extremely active on this section but I had to leave. I couldn't stand the name calling, the petty insults masked as 'arguments', the intellectual dishonesty, and so on. Of all the people I've encountered here, only ONE has behaved 'Christ-like' in a manner that I was truly able to enjoy discussing with him and understand his point of view, clearly. I'd like to mention his username but I wouldn't do so to protect his privacy as I don't think he's active here anymore either. To be honest, I was losing grip of logic and felt encouraged to meet him in a church someday (maybe I will grin )

Of course, the Christian Bible (especially the old testament) is so full of violence and savagery that you wouldn't expect much from its followers- but then they claim to magically have all of that washed away by Jesus, who is supposed to be their new role model. And Jesus was a complete pacifist- nearly to the point of stupidity through the eyes of a typical person. But the so called Christians on Nairaland think that by insulting people, sometimes even making unwarranted, crude remarks about their family members, including lies to win arguments or present their position, is supposed to 'win souls' for thus same Christ.

I have met Christian humanists on reddit, YouTube comments, and some other social sites. Atheists who believe in the moral code of Jesus as a person but just don't believe in God. Honestly, if you compare their attitude to these so called "Christians", you'd wonder why these ones get to have an 'eternal bliss' in heaven while those that did everything the Bible said to do (except believe in God, lol) are going to burn in hell for all eternity. These Christians on Nairaland make the whole God thing look less believable.

I've also noticed that most Christian topics seem to be centred on atheism. One of them claimed that that's because their Christian topics get invaded. But that's a big lie. If you notice the trend here, the harmless topics get ignored- but the ones where people can come and 'flex muscles' and prove their mastery of English insults always end up with the highest number of pages. I wonder if it makes their god, or Jesus happy. You know, to condemn others on the internet. LOL.

Why am I ranting? Well on the thread about Theresa May advocating for same sex marriage, I made a simple comment, asking someone for his own definition of natural- since homosexuality is observable in over 1500 other animal species (nature).

I was suddenly hounded by barrages of insults from Christians. I wonder if their god would be proud of them for doing so. If that would win them extra points on their heaven scoresheet.

What particularly made me mad is a long time Nairalander, who KNOWS I'm not an atheist- going to everyone who quoted me with insults and egging them on, while telling them I'm an atheist and a closeted gay guy. I was just baffled at how far these guys are willing to go. It almost seems as if their 'evangelism' on here has nothing to do with the book they claim to believe in but just to massage their ego. To prove that they are

-smart
-capable of winning arguments
-can use logic

But they all FAIL at these three, and horribly so. I'm pretty convinced that they aren't working to 'promote Christ' because they are polar opposites of the character in question.

For anyone who cares to know, I've always been of the strong belief that this physical (3 dimensional) world isn't all there is to existence, and I never ruled out the possibility of some form of a god/God, though I'm pretty convinced it isn't interested in our affairs- unless we ourselves are the gods we seek (pantheism) which makes more sense. Long story. I could talk about that in another thread.

Why else am I ranting? Being a good person gives you the highest statistical probability of a decent afterlife. (See below). Some people need religion to be good people and that's understandable. I just wanted to appeal to Christians on here to have a change of behaviour and see the quality of their discussions improve. Maybe you might even 'win a few souls' here and there. Enough of the hypocrisy.

Of course, insults are welcome.

One of the best posts on Religion I have read on this forum. The points are so true about our over-zealous, over sanctimonious so-called christian folk and their "it's my way of thinking or no other" mindset undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

For the record, there is no empirical evidence to support Butterflyleo callling Anonynynous an atheist
If there exist, please provide it,
if not then let's all just put our feets up and relax

https://www.nairaland.com/4456977/theresa-may-calls-same-sex-marriages/2#66785559

That's where someone replied Anonymous

Butter quoted the person's post here starting with the statement "He's an atheist"

https://www.nairaland.com/4456977/theresa-may-calls-same-sex-marriages/2#66785816

Now its possible its a mistake on Butter's part to which he would've simply said "I made a mistake, I wasn't referring to you" OR "I never knew you weren't an atheist" but he went on denying, even posted screenshots and coped and pasted the Convo like it changes what's there. Why double down at all?

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by MuttleyLaff: 8:22am On Apr 18, 2018
AnonyNymous:
All I LITERALLY said was "Define Unnatural".

hopefulLandlord:
https://www.nairaland.com/4456977/theresa-may-calls-same-sex-marriages/2#66785559

Butter quoted the person's post here starting with the statement "He's an atheist"

https://www.nairaland.com/4456977/theresa-may-calls-same-sex-marriages/2#66785816

Now its possible its a mistake on Butter's part to which he would've simply said "I made a mistake, I wasn't referring to you"
OR "I never knew you were an atheist" but he went on denying and even posted screenshots and coped and pasted the Convo like it changes what's there. Why double down at all?
Butterflyleo in the "He's an atheist" post wasnt referred to nor directed at Anonynynous

You ought to follow the post flow
but unfortunately you wont be able to because whatever evidences that maybe, are hidden away

Anonynynous, merely just got caught in a crossfire

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:29am On Apr 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Butterflyleo in the "He's an atheist" post wasnt referred to nor directed at Anonynynous

You ought to follow the post flow
but unfortunately you wont be able to because whatever evidences that maybe, are hidden away

Anonynynous got caught in a cross fire

There's Literally NO post flow to be followed

None of the previous posts related to that were hidden. The anonymous question that he asked is still viewable, the post replying it is still there which is the first link I gave, the post Butter used to reply the person is still right there

If one or more of them were hidden then I understand some evidence can no longer be seen but no, all are still right there

Anyways, that's not my circus and those aren't my monkeys

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by sonofthunder: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Hypocrite! both of them are having a go at each other on a personal level and you reported just one person. I did follow their conversation and it still further exposes you for the hypocrite you are. If you weren't a hypocrite you'd report both of them
this is why I avoid arguments... can you quote the post by our 'butterflyfriend' on this thread that deserves to be reported for going overboard...?

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by sonofthunder: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Now its possible its a mistake on Butter's part to which he would've simply said "I made a mistake, I wasn't referring to you" OR "I never knew you weren't an atheist" but he went on denying, even posted screenshots and coped and pasted the Convo like it changes what's there. Why double down at all?
it is very clear you never understood his response... you probably just skimmed through the post.
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2018
sonofthunder:

this is why I avoid arguments... can you quote the post by our 'butterflyfriend' on this thread that deserves to be reported for going overboard...?
If you can't see it then I can't help you sir, you're being wilfully dishonest by pretending throughout the conversation Butter hasn't also gotten personal with frank too. I won't humour you by going to highlight it. if you can't see it for yourself then its okay for you to have reported only Frank. I guess its easier to see when "one of them" is wrong rather than when "one of us" / "both of them" are

Who cares if you avoid arguments?

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2018
sonofthunder:

it is very clear you never understood his response... you probably just skimmed through the post.

Of course wink
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by MuttleyLaff: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
There's Literally NO post flow to be followed

None of the previous posts related to that were hidden.
The anonymous question that he asked is still viewable, the post replying it is still there which is the first link I gave, the post Butter used to reply the person is still right there

If one or more of them were hidden then I understand some evidence can no longer be seen but no, all are still right there

Anyways, that's not my circus and those aren't my monkeys
I think you are right, the related post is not hidden
I have just seen it, it spawned off MisterGrace - AnonyNymous: "Define Unnatural" post

Anyway, reiterating, you and I know, that OP being called an atheist, now confirmed called an atheist by the way, is a red herring
It's more than that, and we both know why OP feels, however subtle it maybe, the insinuation had to be thwarted

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by sonofthunder: 8:45am On Apr 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

If you can't see it then I can't help you sir, you're being wilfully dishonest by pretending throughout the conversation Butter hasn't also gotten personal with frank too. I won't humour you by going to highlight it. if you can't see it for yourself then its okay for you to have reported only Frank. I guess its easier to see when "one of them" is wrong rather than when "one of us" / "both of them" are

Who cares if you avoid arguments?
classic response from the 'Landlord'... shifty, dodgy and hypocritical.

3 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2018
sonofthunder:

classic response from the 'Landlord'... shifty, dodgy and hypocritical.
If it makes you feel better and your fart smell good wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders / How Amrita (female Ejaculation Or Squirting) Is Spiritual. A Must Read / "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.