Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,690 members, 7,959,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Without Promises... - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Without Promises... (79604 Views)

Society Of Young Nigerian Writers Promises To Make 2023 Eventful / Ana President, Camillus Ukah Promises To Consolidate On Achievements / Osun 2018: HDP Candidate Wole Adedoyin, Promises Quality Education In Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without Promises... by kimoyo: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
Does 'it' run in the blood?
Re: Without Promises... by obyikye(f): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2018
marianneada:
I'm here dear, thanks for d invitation
present and active...
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
CHAPTER ELEVEN

I walked behind him as he led the way to his supposed room, I got in almost immediately with him to avoid being seen by anyone. Guilty conscience was killing me but again, would I prefer to be out on the streets at that ungodly hour?

I thought about calling the new Frank but hell no he wasn't an option. He would definitely ask what kept me till then at the Parish house and I might be left with no choice than to start telling my tales of woes to him. That would be a complete turn off and I wasn't ready to walk that lane.

"Why are you standing there like my village people sent you to monitor me" he said as he sat on the bed beckoning on me to come join him. "I don't bite" he whispered to my ears as he bite it slightly and started rolling his tongue down my neck.

We got intensed in passion and I found myself throwing all cautions to the wind. With my left hand, I was rubbing his hairy chest and passionately kissing his lips while the right was playing with his huge sized di.ck which was still stucked in his plain black trousers and still heavily guarded by his long white sultan

He quickly removed his sultan, tossed me in bed and gently removed my upper clothing while still kissing me like he has never kissed for the passed century. Everything he was doing to me was mind blowing, damn he was good. Occasionally he would signal me to bring down my voice as I couldn't help but moan my longs away.

As we wallowed in pre-intimacy, I was expecting the big moment, when he would dig me like no man's business. My womanliness was dripping wet already and all I wanted was for it to banged but no, all I got was his huge 3Fingers inside of me, rolling it in and out, back and forth.

He had already dragged his trousers down and I was like okay that's it but no, instead he started giving me the cunnilingus of my life. He sucked me like no one has ever done before, "is this guy really a priest" I thought to myself as he used his tongue to play with my cli.ts.

All this while he was playing with my pussy, he had his hands on his d.ick and he kept stroking it like he was masturbating. "Come on baby suck me" he said as he quickly inserted his di.ck in my mouth. I hadn't even done a deep throat Mouth Gig when he let out an almost loud groan. With goosebumps all-over and his body shivering, he poured the milky sperms all-over my mouth and my face.

I was tired, I felt dirty and I wasn't satisfied, "how dared he leave me hanging" I thought to myself "why didnt he even fvck me at least" I wondered as I watched him adjust his trousers and wore his sultan.

"Thanks" he started as he sat on the bed looking away from me. "You really did alot for me and I appreciate" he turned back to look if I was at least listening to him. "You are very pretty, I couldn't resist you, I have never had sex ever since I became a Priest 3years ago" he paused then continued "but you, you made it all different, I would never forgive my brother if he hurts you".

He got up, put his hands in his pocket and brought out a wad of naira notes that he threw on the bed where I lay"manage this, you would leave first thing tomorrow morning" he said and made to go. "Is here not supposed to be your room?" I asked as he left, he turned and smiled "I can never defile my bed nor will I ever have real sex with any woman, goodnight" he said and left.

Tbc

11 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by Ann2012(f): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nawa ooooo

Britney is on a long thing

Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: Without Promises... by stevodot22(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fada fada eh eh, fada fada eh. This Rev fada na gay and he has been drilling the ass of those man servants. Thanks princex for the update.
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2018
I had left the Parish house very early as soon as I heard the gate being opened. I didn't even look back to avoid being called back or raising suspicion for a priest who blessed my life with 50k just for one night of for.eplay and no sex. If e come put nko how much e for give me.

I kept wondering where I could go to, Frank had not called me and going to join him home might be very stupid of me. We were even so I had better not judged him, he had my best friend and I had his elder brother. It was still too early to peep the new Frank, so I strolled up to a small kiosk that was still not opened and sat outside.

"Nise, Nnanka, Agulu, nri, Ekwulobia, Oko" the conductors kept shouting as they sort for passengers to fill their buses. "Wow so I could actually get a direct bus from here to Agulu" I thought as I started Wondering if meeting the new Frank would actually do me good.

Just then, I remembered I still had that huge amount of money with me in my bag. Frank was always notorious at going through my bags in search of small stipends and he would be like "nne borrow kwanum this 1k adim very down now till mgbe nga eje bank later today (nne borrow me this 1k I am very down now till I can go to the bank later today)".

Those money never got refunded, at least I was sure of his usual but steady 3k but he would never add those borrowed money to my expected 3k. Letting him see this 50k won't be doing myself good. It was almost going to 8, the owner of the kiosk had already come and was arranging her wares for the day.

"Good morning" I greeted as I got up from where I sat and quickly flagged down an empty Keke that was almost close to me"Zenith bank" I said as I entered, "am not going that route o" he protested and I quickly hushed him, "I would pay you!" Truly money answers to all things.

Against his wish, he drove me down the route heading to Zenith bank. I could see his frustration, as we entered a very heavy traffic. "This road leads to Eke Awka and it is always very busy in the morning" he said with a fuss. I brought out a 1,500naira and gave him immediately and his eyes widened.

"Should I wait for you to finish from the bank?" He asked in excitement and I nodded, "yes you would take me back to that exact spot you picked me from". He didn't make a fuss, this time, he was all smiles and gratitude was written all over his face. "Okay ma, thank you" he said as we drove slowly in traffic.

Tbc

9 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by badohemmy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Job well done so far Princex, keep it up. Movies production in Asaba & Awka are exactly how you have painted it.

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tanks for the update
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
The queue in the bank was much, omg I forgot it was a Friday. "I dey your back" I said as I tapped the last man standing and he was like "one lady dey my back o". He searched round with his eyes for the lady but when it appeared she was really out of sight, he continued "okay that's if she doesn't come back o".

I ignored him cause I was already standing in his back, should the lady come we iron it out. I had already spent close to an hour and half but the line seemed to be stagnant, that was when I remembered a standby Keke was waiting for me. I had to go inform him to take his leave as waiting for me would be practically useless.

As I hurriedly left the Bank's Exit door, I collided with a man. I didn't bother to look his way as all my attention was focused on seeing if the keke man was actually waiting for me. "haĆ aa n'isi ututu o (haaa this early morning)" I heard as I walked a few distance past him.

That was Frank, my heart skipped for a second or maybe someone with his voice. I wasn't ready to take chances, I increased my pace and walked farther away from the bank. The Keke man must have gotten tired of waiting for me, he must have cursed or blessed me, anyone abeg he was off my list for that day.

After I had walked a few meters outside the bank, I decided to call him and know if he would pick my call at least. It felt like he held his phone in his hands anticipating my call cause immediately it rang, he picked up and started "Ola daddy ya, where are you?". Smiles played around my lips but for some weird reasons my eyes were playing tricks on me and shedding tears.

"Nne talk to me now" he continued after a long silence from my side. I wiped the tears flowing down my face cleared my voice and started, "where are you?". I expected him to lie, he probably should be in the arms of his numerous women. This time he didn't, told me he just left Zenith Bank Awka and even went as far as narrating that a lady almost pushed him down this morning. "Nne eh if you are around to overfeed me that woman agaghi a tryi that nonsense (that woman won't try that nonsense)"

As he talked, I kept wiping the tears flowing down my eyes, "Adim very sorry, please forgive me" then he paused probably to hear an okay from me but I still kept mute. "Asa Frank, ndo o (Frank's bae, sorry o)", he quickly added then asked about my whereabout.

For a second love clouded my head and I just wanted to yell, "right in front of you", his car was opposite the bus stop shed where I stood but again, I swallowed hard and replied rather coldly, "am coming home later today". I guess the beast in me still wanted to explore the city of Awka once again before I get locked up in that lonely mansion in Agulu.

I quickly dropped the call and left that bus stop just as he drove off down Zik avenue. I dialled yet another number, my pound of flesh was not yet enough, truly women can get really messy when it comes to pay back. I needed to keep in touch with New Frank, who knows he might have something better to offer this time.

"Come to Fresh point" he said and dropped the call, happiness engulfed me, my man was missing me and had apologized too, now I also have a handy guy to play around with, ain't I such a lucky girl...

Tbc

11 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Babe I love your work .
Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without Promises... by Ann2012(f): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hehehe....no be small play

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by Pinkfeet: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
thanks for update

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by proudmom38(f): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Thanks for the updates!

Keep it coming!

2 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by obyikye(f): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
thanks so much for the updates, waiting for more....

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2018
Hello lovies...

Sorry for late update, I no get ba3... grin
Will update immediately Nepa smiles on us and I charge kiss kiss

Do have a very wonderful week everyone..
Love from Benny kiss

6 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by izaray(f): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2018
Lucky girl ko, corrupt girl ni cheesy

Thanks dear, keep it coming
Re: Without Promises... by queenitee(f): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Issokay
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
"Oga just do fast mek I comot for here" I muttered as I eyed him slightly. He was munching away the groundnut and sipping his Coke very slowly like it would never have to get finished. He kept bragging about himself being a successful lawyer and a business man while still cracking very stale jokes that made me almost puke.

I had already finished with the 50naira meatpie with 35cl Fanta he gave me, all I wanted was to leave this fresh point. The aroma of their food was killing my intestines and to think that someone sitting next to us was downing a hot plate of chicken nsala soup (white soup).

I wished he could disappear so I could make my orders too, this man is simply worst than I thought. I sure would have missed out on that cool 50k if I had followed him like a tsetsefly follows the cow in my depression. "Babe you look very uncomfortable" he said as he chewed the last seed of groundnut, "hope all is well with you?"

"Dude you had better not test my 100yards wife material with money cause I go fail am 100percent, even if you be Dangote son and u wan test me be like this, you should just go to hell!". All these was racing in my head but my face was doing alot of the talking. I spat on the floor in disgust and nobody told him that he was messing up real good.

I have always heard lawyers were very stingy even to themselves but gosh with the new Frank, I guess it was in born. "Baby did I offend you?" He continued and I hissed, "If we remain here, I might as well order for something you can't afford" I said with a witty smile.

In a second, he had gulped down what was left in his bottle, paid up and then saw me off. This time, he squeezed 500naira note in my palms and was like "baby manage this as tfare". Hian, I have suffered, I thought to myself, a penny that couldn't even afford me a Keke chatter.

I managed to mumble a "thank you" and peckes him on his neck just for courtsey sake"I'll call you when I get home" he said. I nodded and without looking back, I walked away while dude went back to the restaurant probably to give himself a good treat in my absence.

"Men are really scums" I thought as I entered the bus going to Agulu and got seated beside a couple. They were being all lovie dovie and I was like "look at this hungry mgbekes", only but a snap of my fingers I could lay the man if I so wanted to.

We haven't driven quiet a distance when the lady fell asleep and rested her head on his shoulders, just then I decided to play a bit funny and I tapped the guy gently. He looked at me with a smile and was like "Hello" with his eyes. I quickly took out my phone from my bag and handed over to him.

The screen was on my phone book so he needed no soothsayer to tell him what I wanted from him. He typed his number, saved it as "Bishop" and winked me before handing the phone over to me. "Britney" I said in a slight whisper for just his ears.

"Driver am stopping at Nwagu" I shouted few minutes to our Junction. As I alighted, I could still see him stroking her hair gently, truly some men if not all, are scumbags.

Tbc

10 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by okeyben10: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
lol grin
ds Britney get plenty wahala sha
wetin concern her concern bishop and he bae.

her cheap adventure is starting to piss me off

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
okeyben10:
lol grin
ds Britney get plenty wahala sha
wetin concern her concern bishop and he bae.

her cheap adventure is starting to piss me off
grin grin grin

If she actually wanted to be naughty to the core, na her number she for kuku give d man nah cuz everly he will call her cheesy

Bae just wan confirm her claim and e Sha be true, she might or might not call Bishop tongue

Make una no dey play love for public transport ni o..
Re: Without Promises... by pweetygiftofGod(f): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Britney shocked
Re: Without Promises... by rosalieene(f): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
grin grin grin

If she actually wanted to be naughty to the core, na her number she for kuku give d man nah cuz everly he will call her cheesy

Bae just wan confirm her claim and e Sha be true, she might or might not call Bishop tongue

enjoyed all the new episodes
kudos to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without Promises... by Ann2012(f): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: Without Promises... by okeyben10: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
grin grin grin

I see.
she bera no call am o. cos I don't want ds bishop pulling another "frank" on her
lol
Re: Without Promises... by Pinkfeet: 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
thanks for the update
Re: Without Promises... by mcjesuspikin(m): 12:40am On Jul 17, 2018
let it flow in please.... tanks for the update
Re: Without Promises... by geo4c: 7:02am On Jul 17, 2018
Well it was worth it

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2018
CHAPTER TWELVE

Frank's car was packed outside the gate when I approached the house. "He probably must be on his way out" I thought as I opened the gate and walked in. The old woman that lived in the hut beside the house was sitted in the balcony with a little girl of about 3years munching pears.

The woman always scared me but I had learnt to get used to her since she never did hurt me all the while I had started living with Frank. "Nne good evening" I greeted while walking inside she nodded and said to the little girl "ngwa kene Aunty gi osiso (oya greet your aunty immediately)".

The little girl greeted shyly and coiled herself in the arms of the woman. The old lady felt very happy, the girl must have been lightening her up, "bekeem, o nwa nwam ka obo(oyibom, that's my grandchild)". My eyes widened, so this woman that looked like a witch has a child and even a grandchild. "God may I not be this scary looking as an old woman" I thought as I smiled to the little girl and played with her cheeks.

This made the old lady laugh so hard, I guess I was buying her heart more just by playing with her grandchild "Omara nma (she is beautiful)" I managed to say then continued "Nne, Frank ano inside( mama is Frank inside)". She nodded and pointed that he went to the backyard. "Okay" I replied and left the door handle I was holding, I had to go find out what he was doing there, so I walked to the back yard.

He was busy in the mini house at the backyard, the one he said used to be his mother's kitchen. I could hear the sounds of shattering irons and the noise that came with tidying of a congested room. "Obim! Obi mommy ya!" I said softly as I tapped the door gently.

He came out looking all dusty, he had just a boxer on and his huge d.ick was pushing it's head and imprinting itself on it. He had smiles playing on his lips and I could sense that he maybe a naughty man but he most times shows he really did have feelings for me. "Olaedo Daddy come here" he said as he dragged me to his bare chest and hugged me Soo deeply.

His body wrecked of sweaty dust but I didn't mind, I have missed him, I have gotten my revenge, we just had to start over a new page. "Am sorry" I said, pouted and looked down to the floor. He brought my face up, looked into my eyes and said "Olam, am the one to be very sorry please forgive me".

My Anambra Igbotic man don finally speak good English again o just cause he was sorry, I had to forgive him totally not cause I had my revenge but cause he looked genuine. "Please don't hurt me again" I said and kissed his lips. He promised he wont and ordered me to go freshen up while he finished up with what he was doing downstairs.

With the kind of sincere apology in his eyes, I needed to make sure I cleared my parts too, he looked like he would come snooping on my phone. As I walked into the house and climbed the stairs, I deleted both the new Frank and Bishop's number. Got rid of my call lists with the new Frank too, I can't come and be a suspect instead Frank should keep being the guilty one. If I needed to see Fr Kingsley, I knew where to find him..

Tbc

7 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by okeyben10: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2018
I c she's not thru wt frank bro.
Britney d adventurer
BTW you haf hit front page

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by zeezeegal(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Weldone
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Awnnnn we dey front page again ooo (where is my dancing emoji ) grin grin wink

Thanks readers, you all are the reason am not giving up till I finish kiss kiss kiss
Re: Without Promises... by izaray(f): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2018
This story don dey make more sense die wink

Britney should take things easy, before its back fire on her! Abeg just keep the update coming as e dey hot cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / My Book Of Rants! / Fighting Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.