Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate (47713 Views)

15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader / Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly / Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Olatunji2233(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nigeria with comedy
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by naptu2: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Order has been restored and the NTA is now back live from the National Assembly.
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Aieboocaar(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Treasure17:

Funny you. Honestly I tire, everything seems to be progressing in error. Always tragic news when will are still in shock how buhari's ministers went ahead to purchase aircraft with huge ridiculous amount of money without authorization.

Just look at the amount of bad new on FrontPage this morning alone

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by justtoodark: 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
funny people....
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by kmaster007: 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
drama. dey re d once arrange dis pple if we suld look into it..
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by HoodBillionaire: 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
u mean all those sars
coti
mobile police
dss
sss
andother security outfits were asleep abi while this was going on.
well i dnt give two fucs
if offa bank robbery went on for 3bad hours and sars where no whr to be found.
how much more this shiiiit
men i must leave naija fucking soon men
wtf
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by justtoodark: 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Aieboocaar:
GOD WHYYY?!!!.... HOW DID I END UP AS A NIGERIAN??!!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6902391_captureeeee_jpeg3adfe2cb6166fedb30bf50daaad8db02

I seriously need to ask Angel michael who tampered with the software programme that was supposed to give me a better country at birth

hahahahaha....enjoy...na you want democracy....

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Treasure17(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Aieboocaar:

Just look at the amount of bad new on FrontPage this morning alone
As in.. Odikwa serious. Just waiting for angel Michael to blow the trumpet.
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by justtoodark: 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Treasure17:

As in.. Odikwa serious. Just waiting for angel Michael to blow the trumpet.

blowing the trumpet stuff....
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Lipscomb(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Seems the rise and fall of saraki is near
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by justtoodark: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
how much is that thing worth sef....??...

their are nigerians that take the symbole nigeria serious....

is not that,that thing has any worth atall...to represent nigeria is what they are fighting about.... undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by naptu2: 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Live on NTA.

Members of the House of Representatives have come to visit the Senate.
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Rebelutionary: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
Timiblanko:
Only in Nigeria you will see senators fighting blow
only in Nigeria you will see them sending hoodlums to snatch maze.
we done suffer from these idiots
As much as it is disgrace that our senators do sometimes resort to fisticuffs, it is not peculiar to only Nigeria!
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by justtoodark: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Drabrah:
Naija is on a looonnnggg thing
Any gud samaritan in d house shud kindly lend me money for visa. I'll pay back wt interest.
Mbok

mbok,thunda....nonesense everywhere..... undecided

it doesnt matter where you run to in this world....its just another kind of palaver.... undecided

their are much more worser palavers than nigerian palaver.... undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Lipscomb(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
I wonder how minority will be dictating to majority.
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by kennsville(m): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
Aieboocaar:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6902391_captureeeee_jpeg3adfe2cb6166fedb30bf50daaad8db02

I seriously need to ask Angel michael who tampered with the software programme that was supposed to give me a better country at birth

Sometimes I even ask why AFRICA...
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by jamace(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by justtoodark: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
kennsville:

Sometimes I even ask why AFRICA...

look....if you people are not ready to compete to survive,then commit suezid...harakiri style like....mass harakiri style like....

bansei....!!!!

free space joor for blacks that are ready to compete to survive....

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by deebsman1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Bukola Saraki don enta am, he's fighting with a Delta born Lagos bred
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Yusuf54: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Temmy5050:
The hoodlums should av done us favor by killing them all so Nigeria can have peace
ur head dey there jaree
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Talknochip(m): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
OmO, d film com resemble d One wey d shot for Agege bridge suspension... Smh....
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Barzinime(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
He didnt tamper with it, the angel that bought the software, got it from computer village grin grin
Aieboocaar:

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by MRSANITY(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Hoodlums broke in and stole mace??

Sorry am not buying this lies.
1. There is tight security both in and outside the chamber.
2. Were d hoodlums in possession of firearms?? Coz I am trying to wrap my head around how they pass the security, cctv and the rest
good observation
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Rapsino(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Is this real?
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Paperwhite(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nigeria is indeed a shithole country. cry cry
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Timiblanko:
Only in Nigeria you will see senators fighting blow
only in Nigeria you will see them sending hoodlums to snatch maze.
we done suffer from these idiots

that act have been done in several countries.
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
this shithole is a bad joke!.... *spits *
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Kuulest(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dey foh kuku ma kill all of dem instead of stealing one stupid Mace!! Mtcheww!! Nansins!! undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by jimcaddy(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
If not for the diplomatic immunity some Senators have, I could have wished the security operatives at the National Assembly shoot invaders on sight.. What height of irresponsibility...
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Lot13(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
Saraki's Senate .

What do you expect of a Senate that is lead by saraki and other crooks who should be in jail by now for all the atrocities committed against this country and its people.
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by loganx: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
This is what Saraki has turned the senate to. The senate has to no constitutional right to suspend a member representing a constituency. it is like depriving that part of the country it's legal right of representation.
When you criticize the house of corruption they will suspend you for 90 days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode / Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) / Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.