Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate (47633 Views)

15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader / Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly / Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Kaziar: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Hoodlums broke in and stole mace??

Sorry am not buying this lies.
1. There is tight security both in and outside the chamber.
2. Were d hoodlums in possession of firearms?? Coz I am trying to wrap my head around how they pass the security, cctv and the rest
yeah, anyone who has been to the building knows the amount of security placed there and the fact that they don't joke around when it comes to their safety. so, you're right we'll only know what really happened when the dust is cleared.
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Bundaweber: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
chai, this people have turned us into laughing stock. imagine stealing a mace, for what now? abi na food. In fact,
*Agenda 2019*
*STOP RECYCLING CORRUPTION. DON'T VOTE ANY FORMER GOVERNOR FOR SENATOR AND VICE VERSA COME 2019 AND MAKE SURE ALL THE CURRENTLY SERVING SENATORS DO NOT RETURN* Let's fight the corruption ourselves.
Share if you are in support.
- shared as received (because I'm TOTALLY in support!)

join us on WhatsApp as we debate and fashion out a way to move our country forward. Please this is for serious minded people only.

https:///DW1jKWbkpgTBf88vnMleYA
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by okotokostyleman: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Honestly, this administration is the worst since the existence of Nigeria. Bad news everyday.
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by haypeller: 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
blackmantis:
Action film
men in suit
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Aieboocaar(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Barzinime:
He didnt tamper with it, the angel that bought the software, got it from computer village grin grin

Em papa!!!! angry
see the kain suffering and hardship e cause me
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Aieboocaar(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
justtoodark:

hahahahaha....enjoy...na you want democracy....

angry angry
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by cytell56: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
naptu2:
Courtesy of TVC's Sumner Shagari Sambo

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sumner_Sambo/status/986552819762302976

Yeye Party APC, shithole President!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Smartii(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
Good, seize it and throw it away, because me, I've never seen its benefits to the masses, even disband the Senate or collapse the NA to one section.
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Omoikarekimire(m): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Timiblanko:
Only in Nigeria you will see senators fighting blow
only in Nigeria you will see them sending hoodlums to snatch maze.
we done suffer from these idiots

My brother UK own and US worse pass this o
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Horus(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OStFIHPD42w

Minute by Minute: Thugs invade Nigerian Senate, steal mace
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by talk2percy(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nigeria Nigeria, I hail thee the great nation where just about anything happens
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by liznificent(f): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Please are all those pot bellied men I see all over these pictures the supposed security? The tight security Mehn! There can't be anything like tight security wen all a-dem there are so busy feeding on we money and growing bellies endlessly. God help this country�
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Clementz0(m): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Were D Security Officers Dead Abi Kini Gbogbo Trash Yi Ke.
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by Neoteny(m): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hoodlums snatching from hoodlums
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by bishop1988(m): 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Bundaweber:
chai, this people have turned us into laughing stock. imagine stealing a mace, for what now? abi na food. In fact,
*Agenda 2019*
*STOP RECYCLING CORRUPTION. DON'T VOTE ANY FORMER GOVERNOR FOR SENATOR AND VICE VERSA COME 2019 AND MAKE SURE ALL THE CURRENTLY SERVING SENATORS DO NOT RETURN* Let's fight the corruption ourselves.
Share if you are in support.
- shared as received (because I'm TOTALLY in support!)

join us on WhatsApp as we debate and fashion out a way to move our country forward. Please this is for serious minded people only.

https:///DW1jKWbkpgTBf88vnMleYA

Watsapp link?
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by talk2yommex2000(m): 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
CSTR1003:
So the Senate building is that vulnerable?

And yet Nigerians have not seen it fit to enter and beat up some of these senators.

Beat up ke?
You dey long thing o.
All this boko boys should just bomb everyone of them in there
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by mosesakin1: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
This is highest level of indiscipline
Re: Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate by mechanics(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
How will hoodlums come to hijack the mace without any opposition from the security officers stationed in the National House of Assembly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together / Babajide Olusola Picks Babafemi Hamzat As Running Mate / Army Arrests Aliyu Teshaku, Governor Ortom’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.