Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k (3051 Views)

Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) / Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
5thElement:

Really?

Well I'm sure your own kids are watching and learning.

What comes around goes around.
nobody is watching anything, karma sleeps too
Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
Wow your dad was rascally give him a reasonable money as a one off payment, that's what I would do so he won't keep calling you for handouts. Work hard and the sky is your starting point. We don't choose which family we are born into but we can choose the paths we walk in life
ChildOfDoom:
stop talking if you don't know my story. My dad was like a devil. All he knew how to do was drink, come late and become violent at home.

Do u know we once lived in a 3-bedroom flat (paid for by mum). Because of him , we're struggling to feed and pay for a one-room apartment.

He wrecked my mum and fled. My mum is unable to do clearance for pension because he made her borrow millions from the office without paying back.
Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by mistyebby(f): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
What ever must have transpired between you and your parents,forgive. Ask God to help you forgive. Forgiveness brings liberation.
Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by Divay22(f): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
hollah123:
u people just comment without caring to know the reason for his actions, have u all forgotten that not everybody's dad Care about him? every dad is not like your dad. like seriously I don't blame him cos I can relate to what he wrote up there. if u see what some dads did to there children u will never b quick to judge. have u ever seen a dad who prefers to spend millions for show off than to give his children 1k? have u ever seen a dad who will use his influence to get job for other children n his children will still b jobless? have u ever seen a dad who will send his brothers son abroad n he doesn't care where his children are? some dad prefer spending to show off than spending on there children. I have seen alot of issues like that so when I see cases like this I can relate. the basis is care to know the options b4 people b4 blaming them for there choices
Nah
My dad is heartless...

I don't pray he dies when i still have this hatred all over me for him...
Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
No matter what your father may have done... You should learn to forgive.

You don't know what you will do to your own kids tomorrow.

Most people have stories to tell about their dad or mum.. Regardless, You should look after them.

This is not an issue of finger pointing or blaming the Op.

Divay22. Send me an email.
Re: Because Of God, I Just Sent My Father 2k by ChildOfDoom: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
nobody is watching anything, karma sleeps too
thank you my brother for that statement

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Was Crying At Midnight Because Of This. / If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? / I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.