Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement (33677 Views)

Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos) / Police Arrest Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Over Mace Theft / Senate Suspends Senator Ovie Omo-Agege For 90 Days Over Election Reordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by jjmk(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wealthandjobs:
The Court has pronounced that you can't suspend a representative elected by his constituents for more than 2weeks,only God knows where the Senate derived it's authority to suspend a fellow Senator for 6 months.
The Senate acted illegally and Omo Agege preyed on their mistake
How come his case did not fare well in court?
Must he take the laws into his hands...
Don't come here to display your ignorance.
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by 1miccza: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Not really bro, the senate does not have the right to suspend a sitting senator for more than 14days, he was not in the senate for himself but as a mouthpiece of his people, suspending him is like cutting out his people on decisions that might affect them.
That said, Omo-agege did that nonsense because he knows he will enjoy executive backing and nothing else. we will see how it plays out.

On point!! Another season movie loading

1 Like

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by package7(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
Chief Executive Omo-Ita senator shocked
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by fx45(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wealthandjobs:
The Court has pronounced that you can't suspend a representative elected by his constituents for more than 2weeks,only God knows where the Senate derived it's authority to suspend a fellow Senator for 6 months.
The Senate acted illegally and Omo Agege preyed on their mistake
When you feel aggrieved, do you seek redress at the courts or you resort to brigandage?
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by buhariguy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
cashlurd:
Imagine!!!!!! What nonsense!!!! So the mace was Successfully taken out from NIGERIA's Senate[b]?[/b]?? And now, watching NTA live, all our useless senators are busy smiling and laughing while the DSP Ekwerenmadu is saying he is giving the security agencies 7days[/b] To [b]retrieve the Mace !!! And due to shouts emanating from members of the Senate, he shamefully reduced it to 24hours!!!

Why did he put it at 7days before Because he knows our security agencies are NOT capable of retrieving it in a lesser time frame.
And what happens to the Security personnel attached to the NASS? They couldn't even stop the "stealing" of the mace?

Nigeria is a big joke!!!
and saraki successfully burnt down omo agege house.

The joke is on saraki.
fx45:
When you feel aggrieved, do you seek redress at the courts or you resort to brigandage?
1miccza:

On point!! Another season movie loading
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by Annie939(f): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
he should be sentence to death or life imprisonment rubbish
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by Shaev7(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Eggcelent:
A Needless Move On Part Of Senator Ovie Omo-Agege

He Has Just Gotten Himself Deeper Into Trouble
Don't say, you don't know what's cooking. For him to act like this, probably something fishy is coming.
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by asawanathegreat(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Must we joke with everything in this country? What kind of trash is this for crying out loud?
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by Lufthansa: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
I don't join issues with kids like U. What has warranted you telling me to gerrout. Anyway, you seem to be an ignoramus when it comes to Nigeria politics. Does the Senate tells you the reason why she has yet to accent to the budget was borne out of it being used as rubber stamp? They probably are sitting on it because they can no longer have it padded as was the norm before now

Firgemachar:

Gerrout

We don't want a rubber stamp Senate.
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by Ussyberry(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Shaev7:
Don't say, you don't know what's cooking. For him to act like this, probably something fishy is coming.

Exactly! He must feel he has backing because the only other possible excuse for this behavior is that he has run mad

1 Like

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by Softhands(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Not true...Nigerian Masses are not Educated enough to know what game of thrones these Politicians keep playing... That's why It looks like the masses are docile... Why do you think Education keeps getting the least budgetary vote?
FlamesD:
Even an honorable Senator can take his cool, Nigerian masses are the happiest and most patient people.
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by docadams: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
rasputinn:

Ask yourself where he got the guts to do that.
Recall he was suspended because he accused the senate of targeting Buhari with their amendments to the order of election, I suspect he has cried out to some persons that " look I've been suspended and I'm going to lose relevance,opportunity to contribute to discussions in senate and MOST IMPORTANTLY HUGE SUMS OF MONEY IN ALLOWANCES just because I tried to defend tyrant Buhari in my eye service comments, so are you people going to abandon me?? " and I'm sure in a bid to show him and any other ass licker that it pays to defend the failure of a president called Presidiot Buhari,that they must have told him to go ahead and invade the chambers that NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN

Hmmmmmm

Poor analysis from a low IQ/ignorant status with regards to the personality in question. He won the senate race under Accord party that was nonexistent in Delta state, then, despite all that the PDP threw at him Omo- Agege is somebody who cooks his beans the way he likes it, garnishes it as it suits him, serves and eat it as his palate dictates. On a level playing field, be sure Omo-Agege will run Saraki out of town.
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by Wealthandjobs: 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
jjmk:

How come his case did not fare well in court?
Must he take the laws into his hands...
Don't come here to display your ignorance.
You really don't know much about politics. He just played politics with them. In fact,it will be very difficult to suspend any legislator henceforth. The courts are different from the legislature. They are all wrong,senate and the alleged Senator
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by Wealthandjobs: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
fx45:
The courts are not the only opportunity or avenue to seek redress and that's why sociology is higher in political strategy than legalese. Look at how the APC Chairman is being pushed out or how GEJ took over after President Yardua died.
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by rasputinn(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
docadams:

Hmmmmmm

Poor analysis from a low IQ/ignorant status with regards to the personality in question. He won the senate race under Accord party that was nonexistent in Delta state, then, despite all that the PDP threw at him Omo- Agege is somebody who cooks his beans the way he likes it, garnishes it as it suits him, serves and eat it as his palate dictates. On a level playing field, be sure Omo-Agege will run Saraki out of town.

I see
Well thanks for informing the world your father has low IQ and he is ignorant and daft
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by martinlooter(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
During GEJ's tenure, we had one South South man that refused election results at INEC headquarters. Can't remember his name now. He was a minister of Niger Delta. I usually see his image as a meme.
Now in Buhari's time, we have another senator from South South supporting another failed President. This goes to show that all this clamour to get PVC to vote PMB out is just a farce. Buhari will still win maximum votes in 2019 to re-elect him.
Our Problems in Nigeria is far from over.
Where is my Int'l Passport sef, I am going to get my US visa
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by fx45(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

The courts are not the only opportunity or avenue to seek redress and that's why sociology is higher in political strategy than legalese. Look at how the APC Chairman is being pushed out or how GEJ took over after President Yardua died.
So brigandage is the option now.

Nigeria issa Zoo....
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by rasputinn(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
martinlooter:
During GEJ's tenure, we had one South South man that refused election results at INEC headquarters. Can't remember his name now. He was a minister of Niger Delta. I usually see his image as a meme.
Now in Buhari's time, we have another senator from South South supporting another failed President. This goes to show that all this clamour to get PVC to vote PMB out is just a farce. Buhari will still win maximum votes in 2019 to re-elect him.
Our Problems in Nigeria is far from over.
Where is my Int'l Passport sef, I am going to get my US visa

MartinLOOTER shocked shocked shocked
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
ican2020:
Senator Ovie Omo-Agege is a big disgrace to SS.

Imagine fighting for visionless bubu

Sorry. Uhrobo is not SS. They have an allegiance to SW.
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by riches4me(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
This omo-agege is actually omo-ale
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by badesco(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
If it is true, then yeye senator may be carrying out instructions from the above, so to prevent the business of the house.
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Thank you!.

Let me add this the list:

2. Rotimi Amaechi

3. Adams Oshomhole

3. Festus Kyamo

4. et al

Edo and Uhrobo are not SS.
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by K2asure: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
My people before you comments on this platform trying to listing to today senate plenary session when it reach the matter of election senator MARAFA said in other to close this issues of election rearrangement they should carried out everything on the same day said they should not end the way they started upon all senators that race up there hands the DSP call their boy (MELAYE) which he against the process said they have power to change the process but don't have power fixed the date , Am not saying Malaye is rough or Marafa is right but why anything that consign masses not generate problems within them. Before OMOAGEGE enter and cast away the mace upon the same issue of election rearrangement, second amendment will enter second reading today because it consign them most but since last year October budget still there till now no head no tail. My people let shine our eye this time around. It is well.
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by d33types: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Fineman87:

Sorry. Uhrobo is not SS. They have an allegiance to SW.
It is urhobo not uhrobo.

Which one is allegiance again, oga? Delta State is south south and never south west
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by liver123(m): 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
What do we expect when we have Thugs ruling us.
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by progress69: 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

The joke is on omenkalives AKA progress69, sarrki AKA Buhariguy, ngeneukwenu AKA ikpunnu who hitherto thinks that this could only happen during GEJ era.

Na small small, u go soon enter street unclad....!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by talk2percy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Just like herdsmen comes all the way from Libya, (according to our old lying president) kills thousands of Nigerians and goes scot free back to Libya! Tufiakwa!
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by Burukpe: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
APC and it's abracadabra
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by emmasege: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
TPAND:
senator omo-agege should be suspended forever if these allegations are found to be true
Suspended forever, prosecuted and jailed for at least 10 years.

And come to think of it, is this NURTW boy what some people parade as senator?

My sympathy goes to the Delta Central Senatorial District.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by Senudi: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Saraki and Co didn't do background check before suspending Sen Agege. This guy is smarter and more violent than Dino and Saraki himself. Someone that has been with Ibori since 1999.
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by JideAmuGiaka: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
progress69:

Na small small, u go soon enter street unclad....!

cheesy Na so your own start?
Re: Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement by NairaMaster1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
Fineman87:

Edo and Uhrobo are not SS.

So Delta and Edo states are not SS?

Mention the six SS states let's see?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Arrests Passengers For Commenting On #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest / Iseyin In Oyo Where Dairy Biz Generates Cash & Peace Among Fulani/Yoruba Farmers / Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.