Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! (3060 Views)

If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? / Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish? / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by Martin0(m): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
Many women who are single and in their late. 30s today never saw it coming. They had a plan: finish their first degree, masters, a job, a promotion, make money, be independent and settle down by 30, latest 32. Of course, nature always laughs back at their fantastic attempt to dictate the pace of their lives.

Over the years, they turn down potential husbands, go on a partying spree like they have frozen time, only to arrive at 37 with nothing to show for it other than money in the bank, a car, and sometimes a child from a relationship that never quite worked.

So, now they are stuck in a phase where they will never find a man of their dreams and have to settle for any man who will be gracious enough to even suggest marriage. By now, all those flimsy and shallow standards they used to have are gone, humility is their second name.

I have seen many women in their 20s buy into the misguided, feminist belief that men and marriage are bad for their academic and career advancement. What feminism does not factor in is that the older a woman get, the less a chance she stands of marrying someone desirable. It is a fact of life, not a chauvinistically inspired thought.

Very few men would marry a 35-year-old woman who is independent and opinionated when we live in a highly hypergamous (act of marrying someone wealthier than you) society. There are plenty of young and hot beautiful women ready to settle into a marriage where they play the second fiddle as long as the man provides.
It is good to be ambitious, even better to break the stupid glass ceilings, but at what price? Bottom line, at some point, you will need a man in your life. Granted there are lesbians and some who are not interested in marriage, but my experience with older single women has proven that they mostly live a life full of regrets.
Today, let me share with you the signs that a woman is likely to end up single, and lonely, and probably a pet keeper:

1. She values education and career over marriage and relationship.

2. At age 28, she has more liquor in her refrigerator than fruits and vegetables.

3. At age 27, she’s quaffing neat whiskies like a sailor.

4. She’s into cigarette smoking, or in worst case scenario, addicted to weed.

5. Her idea of fun at age 30 is a night out with the girls.

6. At age 30, she still insists on only dating a tall, dark and handsome guy who is monied and with a six-pack to boot.

7. The idea of cooking for a man is a total turn-off to her.

8. She has never forgiven her father for abusing her mother, or her first boyfriend used to abuse her and she now thinks every man is violent and controlling.

9. She is so much into fashion, and her fortnightly combined expenditure on manicure, pedicure and hair-styling is enough to settle one month’s rent for a three-bedroom house in South .

10. She is turned on more by boardroom politics than the the pleasurable and humane joys of holding her baby.

11. She can’t imagine giving birth naturally and would rather opt for a Caesarian section, and as far as she is concerned, breastfeeding is a three-week exercise before the kids are introduced to formula.

12. She owns more pants than skirts at the age of 30.

13. She loves having multiple sex partners.

14. Her job involves a lot of travelling and she not even 30 yet.

15. She can easily find a parking spot at a packed nightclub than her way to church.

16. She believes in absolute equality in marriage without any sacrifice or compromise

#exclusivelybae#
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nonsense
*spits*
*leaves thread*

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by Kinggnicole(f): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lol
There's so many things wrong with your post and those who know, know.

Girls whatever choice you make or whatever is your preference just know that your career can't wake up one day and tell you he don't love you no more.

3 Likes

Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by Martin0(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kinggnicole:
Lol
There's so many things wrong with your post and those who know, know.

Girls whatever choice you make or whatever is your preference just know that your career can't wake up one day and tell you he don't love you no more.

I don't do averagegrin
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by Jentle244: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
In summary you are talking about Feminists

1 Like

Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
@OP

1 Like

Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by gede7744(f): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Martin have it ever come to your notice or awareness that there are some unseen forces responsible for some of these delay you mention? some ladies don't even have any of the things you listed yet they are 37 upward yet nothing is working and they keep wondering who they offended
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
the usual female monikers cheering martin0 are predictably missing on this thread. looooooooolzz

1 Like

Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
op are you sure you ain't describing a nairalander cheesy
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by Martin0(m): 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
gede7744:
Martin have it ever come to your notice or awareness that there are some unseen forces responsible for some of these delay you mention? some ladies don't even have any of the things you listed yet they are 37 upward yet nothing is working and they keep wondering who they offended

hia Na wa for u ooogrin
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by Martin0(m): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:
op are you sure you ain't describing a nairalander cheesy

dem go attack you ooogrin
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
Martin0:
Many women who are single and in their late. 30s today never saw it coming. They had a plan: finish their first degree, masters, a job, a promotion, make money, be independent and settle down by 30, latest 32. Of course, nature always laughs back at their fantastic attempt to dictate the pace of their lives.

Over the years, they turn down potential husbands, go on a partying spree like they have frozen time, only to arrive at 37 with nothing to show for it other than money in the bank, a car, and sometimes a child from a relationship that never quite worked.

So, now they are stuck in a phase where they will never find a man of their dreams and have to settle for any man who will be gracious enough to even suggest marriage. By now, all those flimsy and shallow standards they used to have are gone, humility is their second name.

I have seen many women in their 20s buy into the misguided, feminist belief that men and marriage are bad for their academic and career advancement. What feminism does not factor in is that the older a woman get, the less a chance she stands of marrying someone desirable. It is a fact of life, not a chauvinistically inspired thought.

Very few men would marry a 35-year-old woman who is independent and opinionated when we live in a highly hypergamous (act of marrying someone wealthier than you) society. There are plenty of young and hot beautiful women ready to settle into a marriage where they play the second fiddle as long as the man provides.
It is good to be ambitious, even better to break the stupid glass ceilings, but at what price? Bottom line, at some point, you will need a man in your life. Granted there are lesbians and some who are not interested in marriage, but my experience with older single women has proven that they mostly live a life full of regrets.
Today, let me share with you the signs that a woman is likely to end up single, and lonely, and probably a pet keeper:

1. She values education and career over marriage and relationship.

2. At age 28, she has more liquor in her refrigerator than fruits and vegetables.

3. At age 27, she’s quaffing neat whiskies like a sailor.

4. She’s into cigarette smoking, or in worst case scenario, addicted to weed.

5. Her idea of fun at age 30 is a night out with the girls.

6. At age 30, she still insists on only dating a tall, dark and handsome guy who is monied and with a six-pack to boot.

7. The idea of cooking for a man is a total turn-off to her.

8. She has never forgiven her father for abusing her mother, or her first boyfriend used to abuse her and she now thinks every man is violent and controlling.

9. She is so much into fashion, and her fortnightly combined expenditure on manicure, pedicure and hair-styling is enough to settle one month’s rent for a three-bedroom house in South .

10. She is turned on more by boardroom politics than the the pleasurable and humane joys of holding her baby.

11. She can’t imagine giving birth naturally and would rather opt for a Caesarian section, and as far as she is concerned, breastfeeding is a three-week exercise before the kids are introduced to formula.

12. She owns more pants than skirts at the age of 30.

13. She loves having multiple sex partners.

14. Her job involves a lot of travelling and she not even 30 yet.

15. She can easily find a parking spot at a packed nightclub than her way to church.

16. She believes in absolute equality in marriage without any sacrifice or compromise

#exclusivelybae#

young man, single ladies aren't complaining.
it's not a must for ladies to get married.

who gives a fvck about a man's provision?

you're very stupid for creating this useless thread

4 Likes

Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Martin shocked
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by Martin0(m): 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

young man, single ladies aren't complaining.
it's not a must for ladies to get married.

who gives a fvck about a man's provision?

you're very stupid for creating this useless thread

hia na wa ooooogrin

see this small girl ooogringrin this issue never reach to dey insult me oo, but anyway happy Saturdaygrin
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by Martin0(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Martin shocked
eh kedugrin wetin make u open mouthgrin
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Martin0:

eh kedugrin wetin make u open mouthgrin
I wanted to bash the op but I found out it was you..... Why are you starting to sound disrespectful.... which is not expected from you
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by highpriestess: 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
truck of balderdash.you don't dictate to someone how they should live their lives cos you think you have tiny balls dangling in between your legs.

nonsesne and ingredient.undecided

1 Like

Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by Martin0(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I wanted to bash the op but I found out it was you..... Why are you starting to sound disrespectful.... which is not expected from you

eh disrespectful kwa, abeg point out one othe things I mentioned that sounds disrespectful to "woman " with prove /clear explanation Oo!grin
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by Martin0(m): 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:
truck of balderdash.you don't dictate to someone how they should live their lives cos you think you have tiny balls dangling in between your legs.

nonsesne and ingredient.undecided

Na wa ooo, why u dey always use alt?grin

this matter never reach to dey insult op ooogrin

But una still dey fucvkup sha,grin no woman here don talk or prove op wrong heregrin

una sabi vex shagrin
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
Martin0:

eh disrespectful kwa, abeg point out one othe things I mentioned that sounds disrespectful to "woman " with prove /clear explanation Oo!grin
You're being sarcastic here don't know maybe you're doing it here for the guys to Hale you shocked
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
Martin0:

hia na wa ooooogrin

see this small girl ooogringrin this issue never reach to dey insult me oo, but anyway happy Saturdaygrin

BosŠLady:

I don't give a fvck about your age.
when an old man behave stupidly ,he's treated like a stupid fellow .
You better remove this post for your own good .
you lack sense

1 Like

Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by Martin0(m): 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You're being sarcastic here don't know maybe you're doing it here for the guys to Hale you shocked

This is clearly your opinion! And am fine with you saying what you have @ heart!

women and men are problem!grin But I wonder? who got more

chai the op voiced out something which might be regarded as sometimes "opinion " here you are, you can't even prove such wrong!

I greet una ooo!
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by Martin0(m): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

hia na wa ooogringrin

hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah am dying here ur own drama is baegrin u go need to drink pure cold sarchet water to cool this ur your tempergrin

wait oo age kwa hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahagringrin
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Martin0:

This is clearly your opinion! And am fine with you saying what you have @ heart!

women and men are problem!grin But I wonder? who got more

chai the op voiced out something which might be regarded as sometimes "opinion " here you are, you can't even prove such wrong!

I greet una ooo!
Everything thing up there is wrong cool
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by Martin0(m): 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Everything thing up there is wrong cool

oya prove it step by step and if Nairalanders agree to it, the topic will go downgrin

#i promise # Lefulefu bear witness oogrin
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Martin0:

oya prove it step by step and if Nairalanders agree to it, the topic will go downgrin

#i promise # Lefulefu bear witness oogrin
Nobody here agrees with what you're saying cheesy so you're wrong cheesy
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by Twoclans(f): 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Staggers into the thread, takes a look and strolls out. lipsrsealed

No comment.
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nobody here agrees with what you're saying cheesy so you're wrong cheesy

leave the broke man cheesy
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

leave the broke man cheesy
Biko leave him he's my darling that's why I didn't call him names embarassed
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by deedy111: 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
I agree, op your head dey dier
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:17am On Apr 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

lol... he isn't serious cheesy
Re: Signs Why She Will End Up As A Single Mum Or Lady!!! by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:22am On Apr 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

biacan stop giving broke guys hope biko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Man Looking At His Fiancee's Open Cleavage / What’s An Insult That Sounds Like A Compliment? / What Should I Do Now My Girl Friend Is Driving Me Nut's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.