Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Guy Is Over Protective? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Guy Is Over Protective? (1563 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Guy Is Over Protective? by Rhymez(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2010
A friend of mine had this boyfriend of hers that wants her to stop communicating with her male friends and went to the extent of breaking her sim card and buy a new one for her. Yesterday she came to me and started asking for advice. Though she loves the guy but he is too bad tempered. There was a day I called her and her guy drag the phone from her and told me to stop calling his girlfriend. I was surprise about this and decided to see this bush meat who threatens me because of a gal. She had to plead on his behave to let peace reign. Even when she wants to visit a friend he would ask if it is a man or a woman. Do u gals call this love or stupid attitude? Cos I want to know if u like ur guy to be over protective?
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Guy Is Over Protective? by Tattooboy: 11:34am On May 15, 2010
Which kind prison be that one. Ordinary boy friend not even a husband.
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Guy Is Over Protective? by sexdoctor(m): 11:43am On May 15, 2010
Easy----- Easy Man

Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Guy Is Over Protective? by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 15, 2010
wooo grin
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Guy Is Over Protective? by Rhymez(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2010
odiaero:

wooo grin
Why are you wolfing around?
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Guy Is Over Protective? by MissyB1(m): 1:48pm On May 15, 2010
I've been there before, it wasn't easy. cool

The earlier she gets out [I know it's easier said than done], the better.
Soon, he will start abusing her.
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Guy Is Over Protective? by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 15, 2010
Depending on the enviroment in which they  live,the guy really cares and maybe he as plans to marry her.We all know what some Nigeria women do abroad.Its possible the friends may be a bad influence to the babe,but however ,that kind of relationship normally breaks down.
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Guy Is Over Protective? by indie22(f): 2:36pm On May 15, 2010
There's no excuse for that kind of behaviour, whether he loves or wants to marry her does not justify his trying to isolate her from her friends.

Like missy b I've also been thru it and trust me its hell!

Funny thing tho, as much as u try to advise her as a friend, she will not see things your way and will keep making excuses for his behaviour until he turns full blown abusive on her
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Guy Is Over Protective? by iice(f): 2:49pm On May 15, 2010
One of my ex was a possessive freak grin
Not my cup of tea. I immediately told him to cut that ish out cool
My papa nefa start na pesin wan try rubbish for me? grin
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Guy Is Over Protective? by MissyB1(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2010
indie22:

There's no excuse for that kind of behaviour, whether he loves or wants to marry her does not justify his trying to isolate her from her friends.

Like missy b I've also been thru it and trust me its hell!

Funny thing tho, as much as u try to advise her as a friend, she will not see things your way and will keep making excuses for his behaviour until he turns full blown abusive on her
True!!!
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Guy Is Over Protective? by Sagamite(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2010
Rhymez:

A friend of mine had this boyfriend of hers that wants her to stop communicating with her male friends and went to the extent of breaking her sim card and buy a new one for her.

Weyree!

I really don't know what advice she is asking for again. If she wants to stay with him, then good riddance to both of them. In my world, persin wey no get sense, na im wahala.
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Guy Is Over Protective? by Rhymez(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2010
What is the love turning one into? When u see trouble all in the name of love u endure undecided
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Guy Is Over Protective? by Shola2009(m): 11:59pm On May 15, 2010
I was surprise about this and decided to see this bush meat who threatens me because of a gal.
hehe grin .OK! that part killed me.

I really don't know what advice she is asking for again. If she wants to stay with him, then good riddance to both of them. In my world, persin wey no get sense, na im wahala.
well said.
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Guy Is Over Protective? by boomii(f): 3:48pm On May 16, 2010
What is she still waiting for? is it until he disgraces her publicly , it will just be a case of good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Guy Is Over Protective? by Sagamite(m): 7:42pm On May 16, 2010
boomii:

What is she still waiting for? is it until he disgraces her publicly , it will just be a case of good riddance to bad rubbish.

She is in luf na. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Serious Question : Would U Leave ? / Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You / Why Do These Things Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.