Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? (1330 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. / What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by Blenheim(m): 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2007
Is there anything wrong with giving a gold necklace as a gift to girlfriend you havent proposed to?
My friends say its wrong but I don't think so.
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by ima1(f): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2007
Do what you feel is right, ur friends are not the one dating her you are, so do what u think would make her happy
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by iice(f): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2007
Nothing wrong in that. If she appreciates it, all the better
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by Eastcoast(f): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2007
There's absolutely nothing wrong in doing that but have you heard "Diamond is a girl's best friend". Try giving her some rocks.
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by whiteNkem(f): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2007
Why in the world would it be wrong? Not at all. I even think she'll feel flattered and happy.
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by Free(f): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2007
yes like evry1 said already

i dnt see natin wrong wit it grin grin
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by OmoEko1(f): 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2007
SOME GIRLS DON'T LIKE GOLD THEY PREFER SILVER.
ASK YOUR GIRL WHAT SHE LIKES
I KNOW FEMALES THAT DOESN'T WEAR GOT AT ALL
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by cuteass1(f): 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2007
Understand what omo eko is saying and that's true

but to answer the question, whether you eventually decide to give her silver, diamond or gold, i support you go ahead and put a smile on the girl's face

your friends are just jealous of the girl getting all that attention, just follow your heart

the girl will be feeling so so on top of the world, i know i'ld have if i were in her shoes wink
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by Busta(f): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2007
nuthin wrong with it.
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by Seun(m): 8:36am On Mar 15, 2007
If you give her gold now, and later you decide to dump her, it might be more painful. When you give such gifts, it's assumed that the relationship is getting more serious. If you give gold now, what will you propose with?
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by Ronke2811(f): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2007
Seun:

If you give her gold now, and later you decide to dump her, it might be more painful. When you give such gifts, it's assumed that the relationship is getting more serious. If you give gold now, what will you propose with?
@seun
why act as an outdated lover.
Blenheim:

Is there anything wrong with giving a gold necklace as a gift to girlfriend you havent proposed to?
My friends say its wrong but I don't think so.
@blenheim
u can giv eur girlfriend anything in the world as long as u have the money, dont listen to people.
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by olababe(f): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2007
Seun:

he can always propose with diamonds.

@poster

follow your heart, not your friend
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by PeeDaVinci: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2007
if you be real omo eko and know the definition of "Mugun", you'll know wat to do, you dont even need to ask your friends, you will follow your heart, although , there is nothing wrong to give a girl you haven't proposed to gold ooo
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by Rhea(f): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2007
Gold is good. Iron is also good. Brass, bronze, even zinc. What matters is the heart with which you give, and also who you're giving it to.

Personally, I won't give her the gold, too early to make that big move. From personal experience, EVERY WOMAN (every single one of them) expects an incrementally more expensive (better, if you like) gift as you progress further into a relationship.

You cannot give your lady a N10,000 perfume on your first date, and then a N3,000 perfume two years later without soliciting that familiar expression (you have changed!). Do not do for any lady what you cannot sustain as long as that relationship is alive. So, get her something else (bangle, hair ribbon, nice top etc).

Experience is the best teacher.
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by iice(f): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2007
Every Woman? well glad to be the exception grin Experience is indeed the best teacher. Glad for my experience and those who have experienced me! tongue grin
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by trendy(f): 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2007
Noting worng, infact i like gold grin
Are u single kiss lol, just kidding

it does not matter, just make sure she deserve it
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by angelchi(f): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2007
nothing is wrong with a gold gift o, n as 4 ur friend telling u wht to do na him be say him go need to give u permisson b4 u sleep with ur babe abi? grin one love.
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by ronnieslimz(f): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2007
think straight. . follow ur heart!!
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by soccerchic(f): 3:59am On Mar 17, 2007
if its not white gold then yea, its a no no grin grin
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by spoilt(f): 4:30am On Mar 17, 2007
everything is wrong. pls we prefer diamonds!
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by soccerchic(f): 7:23am On Mar 17, 2007
LMFAO@spoil (t) grin I must say, I agree
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by agnesoseka: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2007
nofin wrong, bring em 4 me to assess, lol
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by kateflow(f): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2007
are ur friends the one dating the girl or u
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by halleB: 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2007
nofin wrong wit wat u wanna do o man smiley
but make it diamonds, I personally dont like GOLD and I know most gurls dont. Like has been said, Diamond is a gurl's best friend smiley wink
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by kateflow(f): 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2007
halleB:

nofin wrong wit what u want to do o man smiley
but make it diamonds, I personally don't like GOLD and I know most girls don't. Like has been said, Diamond is a girl's best friend smiley wink

exatly
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by OmoEko1(f): 2:57am On Mar 18, 2007
kateflow:

exatly
halleB:

nofin wrong wit what u want to do o man smiley
but make it diamonds, I personally don't like GOLD and I know most girls don't. Like has been said, Diamond is a girl's best friend smiley wink
Look at the two OLE(THIEF), U GUYS MOUTH LIKE DIAMONDS.
Can your get a diamond for your boyfriend. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by sisimose(f): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2007
lol

please give anything you wish as a gift. the point is the thought behind it and i hope she deserves it. Just don't cut your balls and serve on a plate for her while you are at it . abeg you
Re: Anything Wrong With Gold As A Gift? by Ilovemyhus(f): 6:39am On Mar 20, 2007
No nothing wrong with give a woman gold.
Is a good Gift.  grin grin grin grin grin

Flowers are also a good gift to give you're love.  grin

Any gift you give a woman is good.  grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Men Think Women Like / Insecurities While Dating Someone From A Different Tribal Background? / If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.