Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Is Forex Real? - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Real? (43999 Views)

Is Forex Trading The Best Business? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Forex Real? by ellyspee1: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2010
I am not here to tutor you about what Google Adsense is but I am here to show you how to make money with it where others have failed. When I say failed, I mean people earning as low as $2 per day: that is failure. You should aim higher.

This is how it works for me and it will surely work for you too if you follow my steps.

What You Need To Start:
http://www.workit.ewebsite.com/
Re: Is Forex Real? by okumbe(m): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2010
blaksril:

I feel u bro, i did sme quickie going short on eurusd dis mrning but still waiting 4 a major entry point.

Blacksril I sent a mail to u but u r yet to reply me. please check ur email and reply.

You guys are doing a good work here maybe i wanna join and tab from ur forex knowledge.

Am waiting to hear fom you.
Re: Is Forex Real? by az77zy(m): 4:33am On Oct 28, 2010
Guy forex is real but also very risky. In fact trading forex without proper orientation is equivalent to financial suicide. The secret to successful tradings in forex is to control your greed and wanting to get rich quick. Most importantly trade a demo account for as long as it may take you to understand the rules and discipline involve. you can get trading forex rules articles by visiting my site www.toksmata.com and click on the internet biz article category. Goodluck
Re: Is Forex Real? by murphy02(m): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2010
users of alpari Nigeria, please whats your experience with their service do they requote and other rubbish?
Re: Is Forex Real? by tpia5: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2010
odiaero:

just got an account of 400k in usd today, follow my live trading here

did you pay taxes on that.

or document where the money came from.
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril1: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2010
okumbe:

Blacksril I sent a mail to u but u r yet to reply me. please check your email and reply.

You guys are doing a good work here maybe i wanna join and tab from your forex knowledge.

Am waiting to hear fom you.
Sorry dude, i didn't get your mail. My addy is blaksril@yahoo.com. Pls do state ur nland username so i know whom its from. Cheers
Re: Is Forex Real? by okumbe(m): 1:41am On Oct 29, 2010
blaksril1:

Sorry dude, i didn't get your mail. My addy is blaksril@yahoo.com. Pls do state your nland username so i know whom its from. Cheers

i sent a mail to that email i mean your email address (blakstril@yahoo.com) but til now no response. mine is mccoyjossy@yahoo.com pls add me to Y!messenger list so we can talk. maybe i stil hae to resent the mail again. enjoy and keep tight.
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril1: 2:14am On Oct 29, 2010
okumbe:

i sent a mail to that email i mean your email address (blakstril@yahoo.com) but til now no response. mine is mccoyjossy@yahoo.com pls add me to Y!messenger list so we can talk. maybe i stil hae to resent the mail again. enjoy and keep tight.
Dude, its not blaksTril, its blaksril. The t shud b omitted. smiley Cheers
Re: Is Forex Real? by bily(m): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2010
i kept trying to help the guy that asked whether he should use alpari uk or russia (nigeria) and i explained the reasons why he should choose alpari nigeria over uk and each time my post kept getting deleted.

anyway, if you want to read the reasons, just click on my user name, scroll down and click show the last posts of this person. you have to be signed in to do this.

hope this helps
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2010
bily:

i kept trying to help the guy that asked whether he should use alpari uk or russia (nigeria) and i explained the reasons why he should choose alpari nigeria over uk and each time my post kept getting deleted.

anyway, if you want to read the reasons, just click on my user name, scroll down and click show the last posts of this person. you have to be signed in to do this.

hope this helps

Scalping is kinda limited on alpari, that's why i don't like them, they have a 2 mins limit on scalping, that's why i can't use them.
Re: Is Forex Real? by bily(m): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2010
ok, lets c posting as an image.

@honeric, where did you get the 2mins limit from. i never had any problem with scalping.

Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2010
bily:

ok, lets c posting as an image.

@honeric, where did you get the 2mins limit from. i never had any problem with scalping.

i got it from their support, maybe the support does not know her/her job?
Re: Is Forex Real? by Blogicon1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2010
honeric01:

Scalping is kinda limited on alpari, that's why i don't like them, they have a 2 mins limit on scalping, that's why i can't use them.

My post is also being deleted. Let me do it the pix way too,

Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2010
Kashif:

Are you serious about the emboldened?

4real bro, am dead serious.
Re: Is Forex Real? by SafeMoney: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2010
if u want to make between 5-15 % monthly, i have an EA for sale developed here in nigeria, for big fund hedgers etc,

send a mail to omayozafx@yahoo.com, if u want backrests forward test etc,
this is not your average marketing stuff i don't have time for that
the price is 900$ (not a scalper) license is for one account,
this is the final price, there is no rush and i am not desperate as the FX market is always there

thanks
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2010
Where is everybody? LOL! Is it that the pip sowing has drained our drive? shocked grin

Success in forex does not come easy folks!!
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril1: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2010
Kashif:

Where is everybody? LOL! Is it that the pip sowing has drained our drive? shocked grin

hello, yep jst noticed the absence too. Anyways, pip sowing on NL though distracting got me sme gr8 contacts. Trading for two large firms via their fx platforms. Fx trading is the best 'job' in the world. Thnx NL. grin grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2010
Kashif:

I was wondering what has happened to traders. Perhaps, stock-taking, I suppose,
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2010
@blaksril1, Congrats! wish u well bro.
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2010
either they are burnt out or cant keep up with the lies they make

also december is approaching, not a really good time to trade actively

blaksril1:

hello, yep jst noticed the absence too. Anyways, pip sowing on NL though distracting got me sme gr8 contacts. Trading for two large firms via their fx platforms. Fx trading is the best 'job' in the world. Thnx NL. grin grin

congrats
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2010
showreals:

either they are burnt out or[b] cant keep up with the lies they make[/b]

embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2010
showreals:

either they are burnt out or cant keep up with the lies they make

also december is approaching, not a really good time to trade actively

congrats

I have not seen anything wrong with trading in December. You can trade actively until few days to xmas, then resume some days after Jan 1st.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Dungren1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2010
Good to see that u guys are back. I thot the thread had been abandoned or FX had gone into extinction smiley, I do enjoy everyone's contribution.

By the way, where is Odiaero, The Million Dollar man.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2010
Dungren*:

Good to see that u guys are back. I thot the thread had been abandoned or FX had gone into extinction smiley, I do enjoy everyone's contribution.

By the way, where is Odiaero, The Million Dollar man.

He has gone where he belongs - oblivion. Not all of us are fools.
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 12:41am On Nov 30, 2010
Kashif:

He has gone where he belongs - oblivion. Not all of us are fools.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures / Why I Left Banking For Bricklaying - Kehinde Muibi / Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.