Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Is Forex Real? - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Real? (43998 Views)

Is Forex Trading The Best Business? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Forex Real? by fxjunkie2: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2010
blaksril1:

hey, go do your BS elsewhere, or drop your trade signal like a man. Either way your BS stops. wink
Hey why do you keep blocking folks in here? You blocked juron and fxjunkie for going against you. Sup wt u bro?
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2010
fxjunkie2:

Hey why do you keep blocking folks in here? You blocked juron and fxjunkie for going against you. Sup wt u bro?
hey, i didnt mean to 'block' nobody. But if u read their posts at sum point they were kinda rude( my being told to F off by one n called a clown by d other). I'm sure they r gr8 guys. No hard feelns mehn it comes wit d territory. Cheers
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2010
Blog icon:

What more do I have to say; Kashif has spoken my mind. @ Blakril1 i think you need a total over-haul of your trading strategy, cos @ the time you posted a sell signal for EU, a buy was wat was rocking (and is still rocking now [+56 pips]), No punches intended. Check it out bro!

Also, Blaskril, i wanted asking the minimum balance required for opening a micro account with Alpari. Also, would you advise I open an account with the UK branch, the .ru, or directly from Naija? What advantanges do I stand to get opening with the naija branch? Also, can you do mobile trading on a windows based phone with their platform, and lastly what is the minimum lot size you can go on a micro account?

I would be glad if you answer my questions, cos right now i'm really torn apart on which way to go. Thanxs bro!

hey dude, yeah i made a terrible error was in a rush n went in for a smaller time frame without confirmation. My bad. Anyways wit regards your question, alpari uk has neva disappointed me.They seem so perfect n its comfortable knowing dat Uk has the best Forex regulatory body in d world. U can actually write complaints nd get a reply.This is besides the fact dat diplomatic relations btwn naija n Uk is gr8  n it takes only 6 hrs to get to d country jst in the event of a problem.
I use Alpari Uk. The minimum balance is 200 USD. The Alpari in nigeria is Alpari Russia not Alpari Nigeria i.e Its more like an agency nd does not actually trade ur funds. Funds paid here r transferred to Russia. Its a different entity from Alpari Uk. I trade with my wm based fon(samsung omnia). Dont know d advantage of opening an acct wit d naija branch of Alpari(russia). The minimum lot size is for a micro acct is 0.01.Hpe dis helps. Cheers.
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2010
keni:

Showbaba how now, long time did you eventually come down for your guy's wedding? pls send me dis indi and d manual to my mailbox

thanks

my broda i just stepped aside for a while but i have been watching thread closely, a company was threating me over a comment i made here on Nairaland, it was a serious matter, but i am back how is the mutual thing going, any info for me?

i will send the stuff
Re: Is Forex Real? by Blogicon1(m): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2010
blaksril:

hey dude, yeah i made a terrible error was in a rush n went in for a smaller time frame without confirmation. My bad. Anyways wit regards your question, alpari uk has neva disappointed me.They seem so perfect n its comfortable knowing dat Uk has the best Forex regulatory body in d world. U can actually write complaints nd get a reply.This is besides the fact dat diplomatic relations btwn naija n Uk is gr8  n it takes only 6 hrs to get to d country jst in the event of a problem.
I use Alpari Uk. The minimum balance is 200 USD. The Alpari in nigeria is Alpari Russia not Alpari Nigeria i.e Its more like an agency nd does not actually trade your funds. Funds paid here r transferred to Russia. Its a different entity from Alpari Uk. I trade with my wm based fon(samsung omnia). Dont know d advantage of opening an acct wit d naija branch of Alpari(russia). The minimum lot size is for a micro acct is 0.01.Hpe dis helps. Cheers.

Thanks man. You're spot-on with your reply. I've got all my questions answered and all my problems solved. That means I'd be settling for Alpari UK. One more thing, just to be sure, the 0.01 pip on the micro account = 10 cents per pip movement, ryt? Again, which of the omnias are u using. Is it the omnia pro 2 or the I8000 omnia? Thanks man. You remain the man!!
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2010
Hi Folks, am happy to make a post again. I have been away, but on the sideline. I was actually threatened by series of email that I got, warning me to stop posting alerts. But I thank God I am back. Good to see that you all are still very much around.
Cheers!
Re: Is Forex Real? by myforumid3: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2010
@martog, welcome back, how has trading been 4 u?
i sent u mail but u didnt reply back, sth from seuncaroline at yahoo dot com, happy pips-filled return.
Re: Is Forex Real? by CCEO(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2010
I can help you in forex if you believe. I only have few books that will guide you in forex that is only sold @ #2000 only. Call me 07092643763 or 08033972103
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2010
myforumid3:

@martog, welcome back, how has trading been 4 u?
i sent u mail but u didnt reply back, sth from seuncaroline at yahoo dot com, happy pips-filled return.

I have replied ur mail. Check!
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2010
Blog icon:

Thanks man. You're spot-on with your reply. I've got all my questions answered and all my problems solved. That means I'd be settling for Alpari UK. One more thing, just to be sure, the 0.01 pip on the micro account  = 10 cents per pip movement, ryt? Again, which of the omnias are u using. Is it the omnia pro 2 or the I8000 omnia? Thanks man. You remain the man!!
yeah u r ryt about the 0.01 pip on the micro account  = 10 cents per pip movement. i use the i900.

Some dude, posted on why he preferred Alpari russia, statn dat wire transfer cost n delays r minimal cos u can deposit wit d agency(alpari nigeria) nd d existence of live customer chat is available(which r valid points). But for me Russia is too far nd regulatory wise unknown. i think his post was deleted but i can still view it on nairaland via my blackberry. Cheers.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Blogicon1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2010
blaksril:

yeah u r ryt about the 0.01 pip on the micro account  = 10 cents per pip movement. i use the i900.

Some dude, posted on why he preferred Alpari russia, statn dat wire transfer cost n delays r minimal cos u can deposit wit d agency(alpari nigeria) nd d existence of live customer chat is available(which r valid points). But for me Russia is too far nd regulatory wise unknown. i think his post was deleted but i can still view it on nairaland via my blackberry. Cheers.

@blaksril, thanks. Big ups to you!! You are the man any time, any day! smiley
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2010
martog:

Hi Folks, am happy to make a post again. I have been away, but on the sideline. I was actually threatened by series of email that I got, warning me to stop posting alerts. But I thank God I am back. Good to see that you all are still very much around.
Cheers!

Are you serious about the emboldened?
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2010
Hi folks,

How has it been? I have not been able to find an entry for some time now. I don't know if anybody else is experiencing this. undecided
Re: Is Forex Real? by jamace(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2010

Looking at the emboldened, which other broker do you recommend? Thanks.
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2010
jamace:

Looking at the emboldened, which other broker do you recommend? Thanks.
hello, i use Alpari UK. I stated my preference in d preceding post. Cheers
Re: Is Forex Real? by blaksril(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2010
Kashif:

Hi folks,

How has it been? I have not been able to find an entry for some time now. I don't know if anybody else is experiencing this. undecided
I feel u bro, i did sme quickie going short on eurusd dis mrning but still waiting 4 a major entry point.
Re: Is Forex Real? by murphy02(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2010
Does anyone here trade with alpari nigeria or FXCM?
Re: Is Forex Real? by adeg(m): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2010
murphy02:

Does anyone here trade with alpari nigeria or FXCM?
I trade with Alpari Nigeria which is actually a branch of Alpari Russia.

@All: Forex is real. What you need is a mentor that knows his onion when you are starting. Whatever he may charge will be insignificant to what you will gain and make, but be sure you know what you are buying into is real too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (37) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures / Why I Left Banking For Bricklaying - Kehinde Muibi / Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.