Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Why Doesn't He Like Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Doesn't He Like Me? (1890 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? / He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Doesn't He Like Me? by LilRed1(f): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2007
Ok, theres this guy that I'm very interested in. He's really cute and my friends tell me that he's intersted in me and that I should talk to him. So I did and it turns out that he doesn't like me at all, but I asked if we could be friends and he responded, "yeah." (as if he really didn't care) But I still have feelings for him, why doesn't he like me? I don't get it. Then he said that he had a girlfriend but they broke up, but he still has no intrest in me what so ever. I'm hurt because my friends told me that he was interested but he's not. I still, at least, want to try to have a relationship with him but he doesn't like me at all, and now I feel as if I'm not good enough and i hate that feeling, because it makes me want to make him see that I am good enough! Why doesn't he like me? cry
Re: Why Doesn't He Like Me? by cuteass1(f): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2007
Sweetie pie,
I feel so so so bad for what you're going through sad sad

But if it helps anything, know that some guys do play hard to get as well. When you once show them you like them, their heads just swell.

Honey, bear one thing in mind, love cannot be forced and a forced relationship cannot be enjoyed, you'll always be reminded of the fact that you literally asked him out yourself, so please my dear don't push it.

But Lil red give him some time, his lack of interest might have something to do with the fact that he's just been in a relationship and still needs time to heal

or

that he wants to find out what kind of girl you are??

Be the best friend you can be, don't show him that you feel you can't live without him, afterall you've already made him realize that so let him do the rest because if you continue trying and it dosen't work out, you'll end up being even more dissappointed than you are right now .

Try not to put all your time in how to make him yours or what to do for him to get your attention, you might end up regretting you did           , and even though i know how difficult it is to be in love and get nothing in return cry , it dosen't help feeling sorry for yourself so be the lady in you, and shine.

If he was meant for you, believe me he'll definitely come back knocking. Who knows? even if he dosen't love you now, when he's recorveerd from his heart-break  he might see what a damsel you are wink

If it means anything, i think you're STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL kiss kiss and let no man make you feel you're not good enough. You worth more than you're giving yourself credit for cheesy
Re: Why Doesn't He Like Me? by Dvampire(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2007
lil red (i kinda like that name) don't kill yourself because he is not lookin in your direction. i once faced a similar situation. the girl just won't see that i liked her. then i found someone else and that was when the scale fell from her eyes and she wanted me back, but then, so my advice is you just be friends with him na dif he shows he does not want to be friends with you, leave him.
Re: Why Doesn't He Like Me? by Free(f): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2007
hv U tried askin him why he doesnt like U

anywho grin grin
Re: Why Doesn't He Like Me? by bluenubian(f): 2:07am On Mar 15, 2007
what is wrong with ladies these days?, he doesnt seem to like u, leave him alone and walk on. no man is worth ur time and tears
Re: Why Doesn't He Like Me? by Cyclone5(m): 2:21am On Mar 15, 2007
I am sure you are good enough for the guy who is good enough for you but you have to find a relationship where you can feel valued and happy.

Walk away from stress before even get chance to enjoy.
Re: Why Doesn't He Like Me? by Bolarge(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2007
cry cry cry cry cry

I'll go with cute-ass.
  As in I agree with all she said O! grin
Re: Why Doesn't He Like Me? by cuteass1(f): 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2007
Bolarge:

cry cry cry cry cry

I'll go with cute-ass.
As in I agree with all she said O! grin

don't worry bolarge dearie, i wasn't going to think otherwise yea right grin lol
Re: Why Doesn't He Like Me? by angelchi(f): 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2007
y shld u feel bad? the guy himself no come meet u say him like u n u say u r hurt? my dear the guy no do anythng o.jus look elsewhere ok its nt a do or die tin.
Re: Why Doesn't He Like Me? by jaybaby(f): 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2007
Why Doesn't He Like Me?

How Old R u?

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't He Like Me? by OmoEko1(f): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2007
jaybaby:

How Old R u?
I know she's not 19 yet, she younger than that
Re: Why Doesn't He Like Me? by LilRed1(f): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2007
I'm 17 going to be 18 in June grin
Re: Why Doesn't He Like Me? by OmoEko1(f): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2007
wow i guess right wink wink
Re: Why Doesn't He Like Me? by jaybaby(f): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2007
17 yrz? hmmm Na waoh oooo
Re: Why Doesn't He Like Me? by Lufwire: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2007
My dear friend, got good news 4 u - theres someone who loves u much more than dt guy cud ever do. He is the Lord Jesus, av u received him into ur life? He surely is at the door of ur heart begging to be let in, why not do dt today and ur life wil never remain the same.

As for love, He make it come at the rit time, with the rite man and in the rite circumstances not u goin after him,
takia dear
Re: Why Doesn't He Like Me? by macalurs(m): 7:31am On Mar 30, 2007
Yo lil red,

Just leave him alone. Try to forget about him. If he's really playin' "hard2get" he'll seek you. But don't expect him to. You might be setting yourself up for some huge disappointment if you expect him to come back drooling.

Hey, do you know what I first said when I saw your pic? I was like  shocked shocked shocked shocked you are damn cute, I mean drop dead. I aint kidding. Not being smart, just me. No matter how cute that dude is, you're better. With your beauty (and intellect), a better guy that knows how to treat a woman will find you, and stick to you. You're not even in your prime yet-- wait till you hit 23, with all the extraz ooouuuu *hugs himself*

Take this from a playa. You'll be aight. kiss
Re: Why Doesn't He Like Me? by Diamondqueen(f): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2016
bluenubian:
what is wrong with ladies these days?, he doesnt seem to like u, leave him alone and walk on. no man is worth ur time and tears

easier said than done.
Re: Why Doesn't He Like Me? by KRISTON(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
woman where is thy dignity and pride
Re: Why Doesn't He Like Me? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
cuteass1:
Sweetie pie,
I feel so so so bad for what you're going through sad sad

But if it helps anything, know that some guys do play hard to get as well. When you once show them you like them, their heads just swell.

Honey, bear one thing in mind, love cannot be forced and a forced relationship cannot be enjoyed, you'll always be reminded of the fact that you literally asked him out yourself, so please my dear don't push it.

But Lil red give him some time, his lack of interest might have something to do with the fact that he's just been in a relationship and still needs time to heal

or

that he wants to find out what kind of girl you are??

Be the best friend you can be, don't show him that you feel you can't live without him, afterall you've already made him realize that so let him do the rest because if you continue trying and it dosen't work out, you'll end up being even more dissappointed than you are right now .

Try not to put all your time in how to make him yours or what to do for him to get your attention, you might end up regretting you did           , and even though i know how difficult it is to be in love and get nothing in return cry , it dosen't help feeling sorry for yourself so be the lady in you, and shine.

If he was meant for you, believe me he'll definitely come back knocking. Who knows? even if he dosen't love you now, when he's recorveerd from his heart-break  he might see what a damsel you are wink

If it means anything, i think you're STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL kiss kiss and let no man make you feel you're not good enough. You worth more than you're giving yourself credit for cheesy

Was this long epistle necessary?? undecided
Re: Why Doesn't He Like Me? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Diamondqueen:

easier said than done.

shocked lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Get Over My Ex---Help! / s / Have I Done A Bad Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.