Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / s (1879 Views)

He Has Promised To Marry Me: Why Cant I Get Myself A Ring? / When Your Female Boss Wants U / Somebody Help Me ! She Said Am Not Serious. Promised To Put An End. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

s by MOBO444(f): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2010
aa
Re: s by domorehill: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2010
Get a lawyers, a credible lawyers and sue her for damages.
Re: s by LAGOS1976: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2010
strange indeed.
Re: s by oyewolejos(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2010
Tell your bro to fucck her and get himself confirmed.Since he has already given her MouthAction then what else did he need to do?As it is now your Bro has had sex with her.Why not continue in the business?So men sef
Let him bang the else outta her and take home 160k period
Re: s by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2010
Ridiculous
Re: s by Brownteeth(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^^ you guys are already throwing advice here there. Dont you know the controversy surrounding that korean poster who started this thread? Why on earth should I believe his superstory?
Re: s by Scooby1(m): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2010
Brownteeth:

^^^ you guys are already throwing advice here there. Dont you know the controversy surrounding that korean poster who started this thread? Why on earth should I believe his superstory?

grin grin grin

Poster, is your brother Korean too? maybe she likes the chinko eyes. grin grin grin

Poster is a known fantasist, infact his middle name is LIARĀ  grin grin grin cheesy
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2010
ss
Re: s by Brownteeth(m): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2010
^^^ First let us know you have repented before we can begin to take you serious.
Re: s by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2010
So that will make your bro a Nigerian Korean who wasn't exempted from NYSC. Interesting indeed!
Re: s by papa190(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2010
^^
Hi anthonia~
Re: s by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2010
^^
Whoever made up the word "Desperate" had you in mind!
Re: s by papa190(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2010
^^
If hi Antonia means desperate then i tink u shud hit the books
Re: s by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2010
Mobo na wa for you o o o how manage the woman come bo Yoruba and ibo at the same time? if she is an ibo and got married to Yoruba then she is an ibo woman. grin grin grin

lie lie lie!!!
Re: s by kpolli(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2010
mobo444, the NL scam artist. . . . .
tell ur broda to go back to Korea
Re: s by Blueice4re(f): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2010
Your bro should,t be in a rush to be confirmed he should seek the face of God first.
Re: s by rosekate1(f): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2010
wat if after he does what she wants, she gets tired of him and sacks him anyway
ok even if she fulfills her promise and retains him, in d future if something happens and they both quarrel she might decide to implicate him all the same
the guy is bound to loose if he doesnt act wisely
maybe he should record her threats on a phone and tell her not to try nything funny else both of them would go down the drain
i think that is d best way for him to eat his cake and have it
Re: s by lourash(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2010
@ MOBO444 just like MTN, everywhere u go Korean lies go with u, am so having fun seeing u on all these lies infested threads, and the good thing about it all is that u are getting more and more popular by the day,
tell ya brother to go back to yr korean village, u too much omo naija,

Omo Naija ni mi, mo le fi eyin shi Pepsi
Re: s by omega25red(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2010
tell your brother to tell her to give him the retention letter first before he would put it on her. By the way why is your brother acting like a mugu all this harrasment she is doing can easily be taped and then use the tape to blackmail the ish out of her. record their conversations record the hotel invitations if possible even record a video of her doing all these things then blackmail the shizzer outta her azz
Re: s by ogazi007(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2010
Blackmailing her would be too risk as she can send area bois to send him to early grave.
if i were him i will assume some fine ass desperate old mama point a gun at me to F****ck her.
Life is full of uncertainties,sometimes you do need to act wierd to get the best outta the cruel world.
Re: s by meexteriox(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2010
WTF, your brother has already tasted the forbidden fruit, so what is all the fuss about.
Abeg, shift with your miserable story.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: s by matoyeh(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2010
grin Freak, FRIDGE AND FRICK!!!!
ITS GOOD
Re: s by deniyor: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2010
Mobo444 (nl drama queen and trouble maker) / Korean diplomat grin (with service in many african countries) / Muntairi ( odionisemua@yahoo.com - nigerian living in the UK and looking for love) / nigerian nysc brother amongst many other possible heritage. Which one are you sef?

And to think you actually went crazy on LOVE.4BUG on being a scam artists (and falsely so). Na waoPot calling white paper black. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Guys Have No Shame / A Serious Guy And A Use And Dump Guy / Did You Pop The Question To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.