Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? (1371 Views)

Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? by Beke2020: 11:35am On Apr 19, 2018
Dear jzhane,

Please advice me. I am a single mother of two children. It didnt work out with my baby daddy. We dated for seven years,he got me pregnant twice yet he didnt want to marry me. Anyway,I have moved on from him. I am now dating a man I met last year.

This man says he likes me and wants to marry me but my concern is that I dont think he cares about my children the way I want him to care. For instance,since we have been dating,I noticed he does not like to buy things for my children. When he visits me,he does not like to play with the children and the children (‘3 and 5 years old) have noticed that he really doesnt like them.

Ad banner
When I spoke to him about how he relates with my children,he apologizes saying he has never been with children before,that he will change and learn but so far,I dont think he is making enough effort. One Saturday,he visited and I asked him to help my son do his homework and he said he is very tired. Meanwhile,he was busy watching TV.

I decided to give him a year to observe if he will change but he...Read full story from:

https://livelystones.com.ng/will-my-husband-to-be-ever-love-my-children-from-my-boyfriend/
Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? by blackpanthar: 11:36am On Apr 19, 2018
the advice has already been given on the link... so why come here for what she would NEVER READ.... all these link stories HELP NO ONE...

1 Like

Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? by z11111: 11:40am On Apr 19, 2018
yOU CAN ALSO DROP YOURS SO THAT THE POSTER CAN HAVE DIFFERENT STUFF TO CHOOSE FROM.

blackpanthar:
the advice has already been given on the link... so why come here for what she would NEVER READ.... all these link stories HELP NO ONE...
Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? by Beke2020: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2018
We have published stories on the blog from people(NLders) who read from here NL and where encouraged to send their's and also got counselled. So, why the cry?
blackpanthar:
Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? by z11111: 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ask him ohhhh.

Beke2020:
We have published stories on the blog from people(NLders) who read from here NL and where encouraged to send their's and also got counselled. So, why the cry?
Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? by Samuelgr8: 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
He may just be developing cold feet. Maybe, with time he will accept them as long as he not hostile to them for the time being
Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? by unicorny: 12:19am On Apr 20, 2018
after fucking away your life...you are still lucky to find a guy that wants to wife that your bolehole pvssy and raise those your children...what else do you Want..he should be playing hide and seek with them abi....

#teamVirgin...single mother kor....the baby daddy will still be hitting that pvssy at will.o....

4 Likes

Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? by miracle956: 12:31am On Apr 20, 2018
u Neva can tell.

Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? by miracle956: 12:32am On Apr 20, 2018
u Neva can tell

Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? by Kumar4india: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
its well

unicorny:
after fucking away your life...you are still lucky to find a guy that wants to wife that your bolehole pvssy and raise those your children...what else do you Want..he should be playing hide and seek with them abi....

#teamVirgin...single mother kor....the baby daddy will still be hitting that pvssy at will.o....
Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? by Samuelgr8: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
unicorny:

Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? by Kumar4india: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? by Beke2020: 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Sure, he might change, just my second thought
Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? by Kumar4india: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
dont really think so.

Beke2020:
Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? by youcanmakeit: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
Beke2020:
No man feels comfortable raising another man children.. We only enjoy raising our own.
Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sad truth is he will not change the way he treats them even after marriage. As a matter of fact, it will get worse when he has his own kids.

Loving you without accepting your kids is a red flag though I won't blame him much considering the society he lives in.
Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? by Kumar4india: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
Sure, there is going to be favoritism when his kids comes

CaptJeffry:
Sad truth is he will not change the way he treats them even after marriage. As a matter of fact, it will get worse when he has his own kids.

Loving you without accepting your kids is a red flag though I won't blame him much considering the society he lives in.
Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? by z11111: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
smiley smiley smiley

Kumar4india:
Sure, there is going to be favoritism when his kids comes

Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? by debaj10: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Beke2020:
Dear jzhane,

Please advice me. I am a single mother of two children. It didnt work out with my baby daddy. We dated for seven years,he got me pregnant twice yet he didnt want to marry me. Anyway,I have moved on from him. I am now dating a man I met last year.

This man says he likes me and wants to marry me but my concern is that I dont think he cares about my children the way I want him to care. For instance,since we have been dating,I noticed he does not like to buy things for my children. When he visits me,he does not like to play with the children and the children (‘3 and 5 years old) have noticed that he really doesnt like them.

Ad banner
When I spoke to him about how he relates with my children,he apologizes saying he has never been with children before,that he will change and learn but so far,I dont think he is making enough effort. One Saturday,he visited and I asked him to help my son do his homework and he said he is very tired. Meanwhile,he was busy watching TV.

I decided to give him a year to observe if he will change but he...Read full story from:

https://livelystones.com.ng/will-my-husband-to-be-ever-love-my-children-from-my-boyfriend/
shuo.
dia papa stii dey, yet d guy gree mari u?!
wey u for don book d8 wit pastor, u com hia dey ax nonsense kweshun?
u must b a Capet.
bunkum.
Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? by Beke2020: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
debaj10:
shuo.
u must b a Capet.
bunkum.
shocked
Re: Will My Husband To Be Ever Love My Children From My Boyfriend? by Kumar4india: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2018
smiley smiley

debaj10:
shuo.
u must b a Capet.
bunkum.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? / How Can I Tell If Shes Forming #hard2get Or Not Just Interested? / 12 Things That Men Should Always Do After Love Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.